Do you work for Piktochart?

Piktochart Reviews & Product Details

What is Piktochart?

Piktochart is an intuitive, easy-to-use infographic, presentation, flyer, poster and report maker that helps communicators tell stories that matter and make a difference. Get your point across with impactful presentations, convince your stakeholders with powerful reports and get more engagement across your blog or social media platforms with visuals that speak to your audience. The entire process from creating to publishing is fast and easy - choose a beautifully designed template, edit or drag and drop your desired elements, and finally publish. It’s that simple! Marketers, bloggers, business owners, teachers and students all use Piktochart to tell their story.

Piktochart Screenshots

Piktochart Reviews

1-50 of 104 total Piktochart reviews

Piktochart Reviews

1-50 of 104 total Piktochart reviews
Piktochart review by Jackie B.
CEO
Entertainment

"Visually Telling Your Story Attracts & Engages the Right Audience For You!"

What do you like best?

Stunning graphics where I can blend in my own too, to visually tell our story - the story that will attract and engage exactly the audience that is looking for us! We can create a project link then send it out and the right audience can now interact with it and leave comments which are invaluable insights for us. It all so deeply personalizes the experience that our best audience not only keeps coming back with/for more, but they share it will those "just like them". Their customer support is outstanding and committed to our success, because they enjoy the work. They also are front & center to some of the most inspiring and successful creative audience capturing work out there. Post the demo there was no learning curve and it really helps us tailor our message (in just a few minutes) to the different personas: EX: Millennials vs Brand marketers each needed to believe that the infograph was speaking to them - even though the core of our story is for both audiences.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. They're listeners and creatives so they'll surely keep innovating and expanding capabilities ahead of mass demand, which is exactly what we/you want in such a product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with defining what results you really want from a campaign, who your best audience really is and what is the story you want to tell to attract them. Once you've designed all of that into Piktochart, do your A/B testing. Make certain you leverage the expertise of their support teams on how to include maximum interactivity and comments. When the 1st round of insights come back, CHANGE, until you get exactly the scalable results you are looking for.

We use Apple products and they are great for creative work, but even Apple can't be expected to deliver the level of engagement we were looking for. Email marketing campaigns using pdfs aren't nearly as effective as effective at engaging and personalizing the experience for our target audience. Yet we didn't want to hire a FT graphic designer/teams of when that would still take too much production time. We needed to be more agile and iterate based on real-time audience insights.

Piktochart review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Solid option for quick and dirty design needs"

What do you like best?

I'm not trained in design, but I'm a marketer who is often asked to whip something up quickly for a social object, or a quick promotional flyer, or a prototype to send to design. This platform allows me to very easily and quickly create "good enough" designs for these instances.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of things I would LIKE to do within the platform that it doesn't allow - - like change font size/type within a text box. Or adjust padding (this one is huge since most fonts are very condensed). For this reason, creating any text heavy document is very challenging. I once tried to create a case study with this platform and it was illegible. It's really for headline-type of stuff.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that the design file you are creating is a static PDF. This means that once you create the file, you have to go back into your specific Piktochart account to make any edits- meaning, you cannot send an editable file to someone else for use in Adobe or other design programs.

This acts as a solid go-between for design inept marketers to pitch to designers. As someone in charge of creating sales collateral, it can be tough to just create a basic word doc and send it along to the designer when I have a specific idea in mind about how to lay it out. Unless you have a proficient designer or you are REALLY good at describing, generally having a tool like this allows you to quickly mock something up so they can see where your head is at. This has allowed me to bring my vision to life alongside my words.

Piktochart review by Sanjit M.
Digital Marketing Strategist, Founder

"Infographic Maker!"

What do you like best?

I can create professional infographics for no cost per month. I can pick templates to work from, the generics are fine. Their paid ones are awesome and I know many can beenfit from those too. One can create presentations, add in pictures, videos. The charts can also be interactive, not something you see very often. Finally, you can integrate with survey monkey and good docs too.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had a few more template options to pick from. I am not sure if there is a community template area I have not checked out, but that might be cool too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an inexpensive platform to create outstanding charts and graphs, this is the product to use.

Creating that wow affect to impress clients, people, potential customers - a very professinal look for pennies on the dollar. I could use their template of graphics, they have thousands to pick from, no more searching on Google for images :)

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Sanjit!

Thank you for the wonderful review!

I like your idea to have community template! I'll forward to my team and see what they think :)

Have a wonderful day!

Piktochart review by Executive Sponsor

"I used to love Piktochart"

What do you like best?

Piktochart used to be my go-to tool when I wanted to design infographics, charts, and presentations. Over 5 years ago I absolutely loved it. Was easy to use and provided the tools I needed to create quick infographics.

What do you dislike?

Piktochart has changed over the years with its tools not being as available and the templates looking outdated and not as high quality. Now they charge for almost everything and it is a big disappointment the direction they took.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really easy to use. Great templates to help you start with the design and get creative. Can share a project with a team member and have support if needed. A great tool to teach interns turns social media post into fun infographics.

Design infographics, charts, and presentations. It was easy to teach assistants or interns in the office. It is easy to use with simple tools to put a design together. The templates for a booklet are very helpful.

Piktochart review by Ronald M.
Graphic Designer
Internet

""Outwardly Telling Your Story Attracts and Engages the Right Audience For You!""

What do you like best?

Dazzling designs where I can mix in my very own as well, to outwardly recount to our story - the story that will pull in and connect precisely the group of onlookers that is searching for us! We can make a task interface at that point send it out and the correct group of onlookers would now be able to associate with it and leave remarks which are important experiences for us. It all so profoundly customizes the experience that our best group of onlookers holds returning with/for additional, yet they share it will those "simply like them". Their client support is exceptional and focused on our prosperity, since they appreciate the work. They additionally are front and focus to probably the most moving and effective imaginative crowd catching work out there. Post the demo there was no expectation to absorb information and it truly causes us tailor our message (in only a couple of minutes) to the distinctive personas: EX: Millennials versus Brand advertisers each expected to trust that the infograph was addressing them - despite the fact that the center of our story is for the two gatherings of people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing up until this point. They're audience members and creatives so they'll unquestionably continue enhancing and extending capacities in front of mass interest, which is actually what we/you need in such an item.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Begin with characterizing what results you truly need from a crusade, who your best group of onlookers truly is and what is the story you need to advise to draw in them. When you've structured the majority of that into Piktochart, do your A/B testing. Verify you influence the mastery of their help groups on the best way to incorporate greatest intuitiveness and remarks. At the point when the first round of bits of knowledge return, CHANGE, until you get precisely the versatile outcomes you are searching for.

We use Apple items and they are incredible for imaginative work, however even Apple can't be required to convey the dimension of commitment we were searching for. Email showcasing efforts utilizing pdfs aren't so successful as powerful at drawing in and customizing the experience for our intended interest group. However we would not like to employ a FT visual architect/groups of when that would in any case take an excess of generation time. We should have been increasingly spry and emphasize dependent on constant gathering of people bits of knowledge.

Piktochart review by Hemantha C.
Data Analyst

"Want to design an Infographic ? - Go to Piktochart"

What do you like best?

The thing I love about PiktoChart is their visually compelling templates - their animated icons and shapes, the charts to visually demonstrate a statistical result.The ability to design a long infographic with a lot of ease even when you have zero experience as a designer - that's what makes Piktochart the best there is.

What do you dislike?

I'd like if the space for Uploading images for a free user can be more than 40 Mb. It seems very less when you want to do a long one and do multiple edits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piktochart helps marketers, bloggers, writers and many others design beautiful Infographics Not only for infographics, Piktochart also offers Reports that could be shared in your teams, presentations that could be used n=by Teachers in schools and students for academic purposes. They have beautiful, templates, great UI and very comfortable for people who have no experience in major designing.I recommend it to everyone who takes pride in a better visual communication.

Designing an Infographic is very difficult - I needed to design Infographics when I was working as a Content Creator and even for my personal blog. Piktochart makes it seem very easy with its beautiful templates for every context. The infographics I design on Piktochart help my content be more relevant and creative.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Hemantha!

Thanks so much for time 👋 We really appreciate the input.

We noticed you mentioned about increasing the space for uploaded images.

We will forward your request to our developers for consideration!

If you have any other questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out. 😄

Piktochart Team

Piktochart review by Ashna A.
Data Analytics Intern, Innovation Lab
Wholesale
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Simple to use application for student choice "

What do you like best?

For an 8th grade social studies class, students could will use this application to describe the electoral college and argue for or against it. What is great about this app is that students could incorporate important elements and vocabulary words for understanding of the electoral college.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is not reasonable. If you are looking for an infographics application, there are other applications that are cheaper.

Piktochart is an application that allows users to create infographics. Users can add text and fonts, create charts, edit layout, add maps and diagrams, and much more. Perspective on how useful it might be for a middle school teacher.This app really does make learning more interactive and different.

Piktochart review by Bryce R.
Community Manager
Non-Profit Organization Management

"You get an infographic, and you get an infographic, everyone gets an infographic. "

What do you like best?

I like Piktochart because it's different, and highly specialized. It's made specifically for creating beautiful infographics, and this company comes to the table with a strong game.

These guys offer and educators and non-profit discount. We are the latter, and we're highly appreciative.

There is a leveling up option to gain more access to template, and it seems like a no brainer to take advantage of that offering.

What do you dislike?

The platform seems a little glitchy. For some reason it's constantly pinging 1password and chrome for password verification. But that doesn't effect the performance of the platform.

There is some watermarked branding on the export/download, but i figured out that you can get around that by exporting .png in separate blocks and then converting to .pdf in preview (mac).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very similar to Canva, however the icons are different and new. And it's highly specialized for creating infographics.

It's a very easy setup. However, we are a nonprofit and don't function with a .org site. So there is a cumbersome verification process to get special pricing.

Piktochart helps us provide clear, and beautiful communication pieces.

It's a constant problem to keep communication clear and relevant. Because at root we're all visual learners, this is a simple way to fulfill that need.

Piktochart review by Ron B.
Internship Coordinator, Career Development Center
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Modern and Creative Platform to Share Ideas and Info"

What do you like best?

I like that Piktochart offers templates that are far better than what I could create myself. We have used PowerPoint to make flyers or infographics for my office, but Piktochart gives a new level of creativity to our promotions for events and programs.

What do you dislike?

I'm sure it is necessary to advertise, but my office does not budget to pay for a subscription. We use the free version that includes a watermark/boilerplate for PIktohcart on everything we create.

It allows us to use time wisely, as we are not creating what we believe looks appealing in the previous platform. The templates give us an idea of what looks aesthetically appealing and we can change colors, spacing, etc. on our own.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Ron,

Thank you for writing us a good review! We appreciate your feedback and we hope you can try out our PRO features one day!

We will soon be launching our new product, Pro Team. It is the best option for sharing and working collaboratively. You will be able to share templates, edit projects as a team and leave comments as well!

Have a good day!

Piktochart review by Diana A.
Graphic Designer
Graphic Design

"Piktochart, The Best software for Creating Infographics."

What do you like best?

Easy Graphics Elements adjustments and manipulation to create different effects. Piktochart, its an easy product to use, mostly in creating of infographics and even different banners. Piktochart produces best and high qualities of different services which can also be used in presentation.. Eg Clear posters, Flyers and infographics which are incredible. It also has the ability to Import files from Google sheet and others. User can also upload his or her graphics.

What do you dislike?

Piktochart has done what i expected from it only that it has limitations on different functions, like Animation uploading etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piktochart remains the best software in creating of infographics.

Quick and simple creating of professional documents or business marketing materials. It has also enhanced my designing creativity.

Piktochart review by Hanna C.
Long Range & Strategic Planning Manager
Government Administration

"Infographics made simple"

What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to create compelling, engaging info graphics. Great tools for graphing, and the ability to upload your own images is a great benefit. We needed a solution to generate consistent info graphics across a range of projects, and this has been a great solution.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more ways to customize individual graphics, and allow for multiple users to access individual items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good value for info graphics, and easy to get started.

We needed a graphic communication tool that helps the general public understand complex information that grabbed attention. We have been able to use Piktochart to prepare infographics for a number of ongoing planning processes.

Piktochart review by Kelly E.
English Teacher
Education Management

"An excellent way to analyze information without all of the writing"

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features is the fact that not only is Piktochart free, but you can sign up with your Google account.

What do you dislike?

There is a certain limitation with the free version. It would be nice to have more options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with the program before implementing in the classroom. It does have a bit of a learning curve in order to be comfortable.

Using Piktochart is a great way to make accommodations for students who have trouble analyzing their thoughts and putting those thoughts into a paper. This way students can analyze those thoughts without having the writing aspect hanging over their heads.

Piktochart review by Kim W.
Communications Coordinator, Population Health Improvement Program
Public Relations and Communications

"An amateur's best friend. "

What do you like best?

The platform is so user-friendly. Infographics have been hot for a while, and they're not going out of style soon, but styles are constantly changing. Piktochart is a great option for those who feel they aren't design-savvy to take advantage of a great marketing tactic. The platform walks you through how to use each of its features, helps existing users navigate new features, and makes anyone who ever used MS Paint feel like a real graphic artist.

What do you dislike?

Depending on the file format you choose to download, pieces of the graphic shift. Downloading a finished graphic as a .pdf will often look different than it did in the browser, and will look different once again if you choose to export as a .png or .jpg. I often find I have to download the product and look for minute inaccuracies before returning to the browser to guess and check at correcting them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up to date with the Piktochart blog. The tips, tricks, and insider knowledge you'll gain will be invaluable, and will help make the pieces you produce even better!

As part of the marketing team, I have basic knowledge of standard design software like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, as well as some commonly used online tools. But not every project must be on-brand and given 100% attention. A lot of material we create must be produced fast and professionally, and Piktochart helps accomplish both of those things. Creating graphics for social media, flyers for partners' events, full infographics, presentation templates, are all things I can do swiftly, without having to re-prioritize my work day.

Piktochart review by User

"La forma más fácil de crear infografías"

What do you like best?

Me gusta mucho su interfaz de usuario, es muy intuitiva y agradable, el registro es totalmente gratis, ofrece unas pocas plantillas gratis, puedes usarlas o comenzar desde cero. Para esto último cuenta con una gran galería de fotos o usar las propias. Los marcos de textos son muy creativos, se puede agregar cualquier elemento solo arrastrando y soltando. Es muy fácil de usar.

What do you dislike?

Tiene pocas plantillas gratis y no ofrece muchas opciones de exportación. Los cliparts no me agradan mucho. Creo que hay mejores opciones que Piktochart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es un software bastante sencillo en su plan gratuito, pero igualmente creo que incluso con cualquier plan de pago, hay otros softwares que ofrecen más a menor precio, e incluso más funciones de forma gratuita. Igualmente considero que debería probarlo para ver si se ajusta a sus necesidades.

Lo he usado para crear poster y flyers de forma rápida para compartir por las redes sociales. Si bien es un software bastante interesante, le faltan muchas opciones que ya ofrecen de forma gratuita otros softwares. No está mal, pero podría mejorar.

Piktochart review by User

"Extremely Useful Tool for Designing Infographics, Presentations, etc."

What do you like best?

Even on the free version, it provides great templates for infographics and presentations and gives you many different tools to use like charts, graphics, multiple text options, and the ability to customize as you need.

What do you dislike?

I would like to download as a PDF, but I would have to get the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this if you're not a design pro but still want to seem like you know what you're doing. It's easy to use and download great templates for content of all kinds. I can't imagine what the paid version allows you - the free version does really well itself!

Creating web design pieces and content that I wouldn't be able to do as easily from scratch on a tool such as Photoshop. It makes it look like the pros did it.

Piktochart review by User in Capital Markets

"Perfect for Visuals and Infographics"

What do you like best?

I like how there's already premade infographics that you can easily put your own info into. However, if you don't want to do that, there's plenty of graphics, texts, and colors available to design your own infographic or visual for a presentation/report.

What do you dislike?

It's not the most user friendly program. It's sometimes difficult to understand how to move graphics, delete or change font sizes, or resize pictures. You may be trying to resize an image and then the entire image ends up moving which can be frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend if you want to synthesize information easily into one graphic for a presentation or report.

I used it in college frequently when I wanted to take a large amount of data and put it into an easily digestible graphic, or if I wanted to present a paper I had written and summarized it into an infographic to present.

Piktochart review by Debbie G.
Principal
Public Relations and Communications
(Myself Only)

"Fun to create infographics...and so unbelievably easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's between the variety of templates available to create infographics and the fact that the UI makes it so easy to learn how to use. Piktochart thought of just about everything to make learning as simple as 1-2-3. The ability to design an infographic in a short amount of time is so important since many of us just don't have the time.

What do you dislike?

I think the one thing that is somewhat annoying is the fact that you always have to remember to click into the block every time you make edits. But I guess this is because Piktochart can't read my mind and know what block to apply the edits I'm making!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Piktochart because it allows the user to be really creative without the steep learning curve that's usually needed for a graphics design program. Follow some basic tutorials, play around with creating an infographic, and try as many of the features as possible. It's the only way to learn! Once you try it, you will become addicted!

I'm using Piktochart so that I'll be able to create infographics with substantial information and data, not just "pretty" posters. I think having this skill and expertise will be advantageous in terms of being able to list this with confidence on my resume and LinkedIn profile.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Debbie!

We appreciate your honest feedback and thank you for your time! :)

We'll see how we can further improve on our user experience when it comes to editing on blocks. Thanks for letting us know!

Let us know if you have any other comments :)

Piktochart Team

Piktochart review by João Filipe R.
Internship
Broadcast Media
(10,001+ employees)

"Amazing tool and support team."

What do you like best?

Everything! The support team is incredibly helpful and fast. As a infographic platform, it's surprisingly good, with a great range of icons, templates, images and tutorials.

Being able to mask images inside shapes, the texts frames, and the chart editing tool, are my favorite features in Piktochart.

What do you dislike?

The lack of drawning tools. It would be useful to be able to draw curves, splines, circle outlines, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the e-booklets. They contain precious information on how to use the platform, in a general and/or a specific way.

Play with the free account, get used to it, explore every kind of product templates, from infographics to presentations.

Feel free to send your questions, suggestions and complaints to their team. They answer fast and try to help you in every way they can.

Creating presentations with Piktochart is better than with the usual tool. The variety of features gives you freedom to let your imagination flow, without compromising, and even improving, the quality of the final product.

Piktochart review by Daniel P.
Director Of Distance Learning
Religious Institutions

"Easy Infographics"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need any design skills or programs but I can still create compelling infographics for presentations.

What do you dislike?

There are not a lot of options for exporting your completed graphics and many of the charts are limited in the data they can show.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it there is nothing to lose and a lot to gain by implementing this program into your work flow.

Creating compelling data charts for use in informal meetings. I have added a lot of visual value to my presentations which make me look good in front of my boss and other co-workers. I have saved time and money by not purchasing more expensive software that has a steep learning curve.

Piktochart review by User in Higher Education

"PiktoChart is the best!"

What do you like best?

I love using the templates they provide. I had no experience making infographics or flyer and since using piktochart I have been able to self-teach myself techniques and create really nice flyers. I have also created really cool looking social media post using the templates and icon feature. I would 10/10 recommend Piktochart to anyone who wants to learn to make posts or infographics. This is a great tool for students as well.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that you can't import video and edit them. I wish there was a feature to help you load videos when you creating a presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They should really look into adding something with videos. I think that would help the presentation aspect. It would also be useful when making social media posts.

Piktochart is allowing people, like me, who have no experience create marketing pieces the ability to self-teach ourselves and learn valuable skills.

Piktochart review by Jack W.
Activist & Creator
Alternative Dispute Resolution

"Versatile, Easy to Learn, & Supportive Staff!"

What do you like best?

I can adapt the template for custom use. I mainly use the site to create booklets, pamphlets, web design and video presentations. Even as my content base grows, I am able to make every presentation look unique.

When I had technical issues, the Piktochart team responded almost instantly to emails and were so helpful with solving my problems.

What do you dislike?

There are no folders to separate projects, and no way to consolidate individual pages of a project into one. This is probably because the site is not meant for booklet-type projects but individual pages. If you are using the free account, the watermark is very specific. It adds about a half inch to the page and the background strip is white- which doesn't look good. You would need a special approval to put the watermark on a different part of the page even if it looks better there. I recommend the Pro Account if you are using this for a serious project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are running a business or nonprofit, you could use the Pro Account for your website, advertisements, videos- you name it. The average cost of web design and graphics is more than quadruple in comparison.

If you are just using it for personal or small projects, the free version with the watermark is probably fine.

If you think graphic design is expensive you haven't looked into animation. I was initially considering animators for my videos but downgraded to still-frame graphic design. Piktochart saved me from having to hire expensive designers, or purchase and learn a whole new design program.

I am amazed that a service like Piktochart could be both easy to learn and flexible. As I get to know the software better, I am learning new ways to be creative and make my charts stand out even more.

Piktochart review by User in Publishing

"It might take some time and creativity, but you can do anything"

What do you like best?

The wide variety of pre-made graphics, the generous amount of features that are available as a free user really allowed me to go under the hood and use it before purchasing a plan.

What do you dislike?

The chart tools leave much to be desired in terms of customizing label appearances, axes, etc. I usually work around and use their text tools to apply labels to simple pie charts. For bar charts I usually take the shortcut of creating the chart in excel, saving it as an image and uploading it to the system.

Communicating effectively to non-researchers about data, encouraging the sharing of information. We've created some infographics for use as internal references that are being shared widely and are easy to understand.

Piktochart review by Brandon K.
Founder/President

"Intuitive & Versatile Infographics Tool"

What do you like best?

Many templates & customizable options with large library of icons and graphics to incorporate into your work for free.

What do you dislike?

Inability to change color schemes and shadowing for icons selected for use. It's also a little difficult to resize a graphic or content block after you have already specified the size, even if your graphic becomes larger than anticipated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Opt for the paid version immediately so you don't limit your customization and distribution options for your content.

Communicate market trends and client value propositions in succinct, easily distilled and digested pieces that lend themselves to social sharing and viral distribution.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Brandon,

Thanks for your time and review! We appreciate your feedback.

Good news; we will be launching new color scheme features soon!

Stay tune :)

Piktochart Team

Piktochart review by Matt M.
Innovation Research Manager, Kenco Innovation Labs
Logistics and Supply Chain

"OK product and weak customer service"

What do you like best?

Started using this service earlier this year and we generally liked everything about it. They don't add new graphics that often but there is a lot to choose from.

What do you dislike?

My credit card that was on file with their payment system (Paypal) was cancelled due to fraudulent activity and was replaced. Before I had a chance to update Paypal with my new credit card Pikto processed my monthly fee and it was denied. Instead of a reminder email from Pikto, they simply cancelled my account - instead of giving me some sort of grace period / friendly message of credit card denial and the opportunity to make the correction. Instead of a 8 month valued customer, cancelling my account was akin to being a common criminal. I contacted support and instead of listening to my issue they simply blamed Paypal - claiming it was PayPal, not Pikto, that cancelled my Pikto account.

I will not be renewing my subscription - they have rotten customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have to replace your credit card, be sure to update PayPal immediately or your'll be treated like a common criminal

Product works well for creating PowerPoint Presentations

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Matt!

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your genuine feedback!

Firstly, we're very sorry for all the troubles you had to go through. We apologize for canceling your subscription when there is a failure to charge on your credit card. Our developers are working to see if there's any workaround to help assist with this issue and improve the current payment flow.

This is definitely something we will work to improve.

Piktochart review by User in Education Management

"Easy to create infographics"

What do you like best?

I like the fun, bright layouts for the infographics, printables and presentations. The editing tools are easy to use and the program offers a variety of design options to choose from.

What do you dislike?

Other similar programs offer different sizing options, such as invitations, website headers, business cards, etc..

We have used Piktochart to make our professional development presentations more engaging. Our team has more fun collaborating on the presentations since it is on an online platform and we can log in separately to make edits.

Piktochart review by User in Higher Education

"Great Program with Functionality Issues"

What do you like best?

This program is amazing for helping amateurs create great infographics, booklets, etc. Super easy to use in this regard. Could not be happier. They also have education pricing, which is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

A HUGE issue I have experienced with Piktochart is its export option. Having used Piktochart for almost a year now, I have to spend over an hour each time I want to export a 12-page file. I first solved this by splitting projects into two different files. This worked for awhile but is an extreme hassle to have a single project split between tabs and have to use a PDF merger. When contacting Piktochart they told me my files were too large, yet they advertise on their site that the program can be used to make booklets...and it struggles to export 6 pages in 300dpi.

Also, the support mechanism for this product is extremely difficult to use. There is no "in-program" support. You have to fill out a form on their site with your "account email" and "project title" and wait for them to get back to you.

I initially loved this product, but now I feel entirely "stuck" with it until I can cycle out of the projects I have on their site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use for small non-essential projects. For students. The program isn't stable enough for users on a deadline.

Easy infographics, charts, handouts, booklets.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hello there!

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate your feedback :) We've taken note of your pain points in exporting large files. We apologize for all the troubles. We'll let our developers know.

For "in-program" support, we now have a live chat system in the Editor itself for PRO users.

Thanks for letting us know how we can improve!

Best,

Piktochart review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Amazing product - use it for everything"

What do you like best?

Piktochart has all the functionalities of a program like InDesign, but with none of the hassle of having to learn a new program. It's very intuitive and fun to use, and we're able to make all of our flyers/handouts/info sheets in this program now for a professional look.

What do you dislike?

I've had issues with spell check in this program, it wasn't working and I've made documents with spelling mistakes. It would also be nice to add in a function to easily sale the size of the sheets. I sometimes want to print something in letter size paper, but the theme I'm using is impossible to scale to that size.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good program with a nice not-for-profit rate. Heavily recommended for youth as well, looking to make posters/projects for school.

No longer having to use Microsoft Word to make handouts/posters for anything. Much easier to use this program. The benefit of having it online and sharable is also amazing.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hello!

Thanks so much for time 👋 We really appreciate the input.

We noticed you mentioned about templates sizing and spell check.

We will forward your request to our developers for consideration!

Piktochart Team

Piktochart review by Randy P.
Director of Operations
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Creativity Unleashed With an Easy to Use App!"

What do you like best?

The huge amount of choices, sharing options, and graphics.

What do you dislike?

The cost...but there's nothing free in life and these folks are not a charity! The fact that they offer a discount for qualified nonprofits makes it affordable for a small organization such as ours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using Piktochart in places and applications you might not normally think of. Piktochart gives you the ability to express your creativeness, while getting your point across clearly.

We've used it to generate and embed a VERY VISUAL and attractive webpage on our website. We've used it to generate a not-your-grandma's Annual Report and other reports to our donors and general public.

One webpage we've used it on is a process page ( http://pawpads.org/apply ) and it more clearly explains to our applicants the processes - especially since some of our users are physically disabled.

Piktochart review by User in E-Learning

"Quickly and easily creates innovative, interactive communication. "

What do you like best?

Piktochart allows me to create innovative, interactive communication graphics to share announcements and important updates with my team. The graphics are appealing and engaging. Navigating the software is simple and easy to learn. The templates provide great structure for design or you can can start from scratch.

What do you dislike?

Shifting from one block to another can sometimes cause the software to freeze up slightly. This doesn't happen often and it doesn't stay frozen for long, but it can be frustrating when you are trying to work on more than one block at a time on a graphic. Sometimes the save feature can be glitchy so I always make sure to save multiple times.

We are able to share important information in an engaging way with our staff. Most of our communication is virtual so having an engaging format is important so staff and teams will want to read the information. We utilize our piktochart graphics in presentations, training and meetings to keep staff and teams interacting with our material and the feedback has been very positive.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi there!

Thanks for your time and review! We appreciate your feedback.

The freezing issue can be frustrating for sure. Can you let us know which browser are you using to access Piktochart? For best results, we recommend using Chrome or Firefox. You can try to clear browser's cache to see if it helps :)

Piktochart review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Infographics Builder for Dummies"

What do you like best?

With numerous templates to choose from and a minimal learning-curve, Piktochart makes it easy to visualize data and tell a more engaging story.

What do you dislike?

If you look across their template options, you might think the same thing I do: their examples of finished infographics look slightly cartoonish/unprofessional. I think it's because of their database of icons. If you upload your own graphics, say from a great database like the Noun Project, you can create some sharper looking projects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're not achieving the aesthetic you want, consider sophisticated work-arounds, like using icons from another database or building graphics or charts elsewhere and then importing them.

I use Piktochart from time to time to create an infographic that helps a client visually tell their selling story--illustrate why their product or service is better than the competition's.

Piktochart review by Emily H.
Senior Brand Strategist
(10,001+ employees)

"amazing free product for infographic creation"

What do you like best?

The variety of icons is what makes this stand out from other free options.

What do you dislike?

It could be more user friendly and requires a lot of time to make something look great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a free product so the price can't be beat!

I made infographics for my organization which was realized through using it.

Piktochart review by Jennifer W.
Freelance UI/UX Art Director
Graphic Design

"Product Enhancement Suggestions"

What do you like best?

Consistent + frequent additions to the icon gallery

What do you dislike?

Product Enhancement Suggestions:

1. Be able to edit some typography within a text box to be a different color or different font weight. It's not easy to add weight and hierarchy with having to do so many separate text boxes.

2. Scrolling through the icons is a pain right now, some of them are vertically very long (such as the people icons) and it's so hard to see what is what. And I work on a 29" monitor ;) Need a better UX for browsing images and selecting them... or the ability to switch between viewing them

3. Need more icons for business/project management - like planning, deadlines, etc

4. Be able to drag image from web page straight into piktochart - i used to be able to do this and then today all of the sudden I'm not able to

5. Aligning boxes - when zoomed in, alignment looks off, then I zoom out and alignment looks right... it's so hard to align objects perfectly.

6. Line tool - need a line tool like in illustrator to make lines connect to each other.... right now it's next to impossible to make thin lines "line" up.

7. A lot of the templates do not appear to be done by professional designers - many of them look thrown together.

8. ABILITY TO WORK OFFLINE!!!

Being able to execute quickly

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your review and feedback! We've taken note of your feature requests and we will let our developers know. We appreciate your time!

Let us know if there's anything we can help you with!

Piktochart Team

Piktochart review by Tyler M.
Student Engagement Coordinator
Higher Education

"Creating an e-flyer for a college campus"

What do you like best?

I really like the ease of use. Everything about the software is user friendly and really easy to pick up and learn. Creating a detailed and eye-grabbing infographic was incredibly simple thanks to this software. It also allows anyone to go in and make a quality document without needing to outsource the work. Coworkers can collaborate on any document and give feedback or make changes as necessary.

What do you dislike?

Some of the free templates are a bit plain, but still malleable and definitely useable. If I had any suggestion about it, I would offer a "Trial" of their premium membership to get a feel for the extra tools and templates that come with such a package. Sometimes the graphics take a while to load, but this is also a connection error on my end at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an idea in mind of what you want to create. Chances are, that "primo" idea you have won't have a free template, so you might have to wing it and get creative. Otherwise, be open minded, and have fun with the software for a bit before really digging into it. That's how I learned it, at least.

This is really helping solve a marketing and advertising need for companies that don't have the resources to hire a professional graphic designer for these documents. With decent image quality and an available printer, anyone can make a good looking document. After ten minutes of playing around and going through the tutorial videos, almost anyone can make a document that will have a quasi-professional quality.

Piktochart review by John R.
Senior Managing Partner
Market Research

"Nice package with lots of options"

What do you like best?

Template-wise, there are some very creative ones that were easy to repurpose. We were creating infographics for a holiday poll and they looked very professional and it was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The directions aren't very intuitive. I luckily stumbled across how to group objects to shrink and grow. Otherwise it was just eyeing it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good design elements built in.

We used it for displaying polls as well as leave behind graphics for new business. It's a pretty slick and creative tool.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi John,

Thanks for your time and review! We appreciate your feedback.

We'll let our developers know of your request and comment. We'll see how we can improve your user experience!

Piktochart Team

Piktochart review by Jessica G.
Residential Program Manager
Higher Education

"Visually Appealing Info-graphic Design!"

What do you like best?

The info-graphics and images created look professional as if they were created by a graphic designer.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little time to understand and use. May not be very easy for someone new to using this type of software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give yourself some time to practice using this software; do not attempt using this when you have a fast approaching deadline for a document or info-graphic. It takes a little time to navigate and understand all the features. But it is worth it in the end; you will have very professional and visually appealing outcomes!

We use Piktochart to create infographics and images for marketing our nonprofit.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Jessica! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback :) Do you mind to share with us how we can further simplify our product to help with your user experience? If you have time, please write to us at support@piktochart.com We would love to hear from you!

Piktochart review by Administrator in Higher Education

"Covenient"

What do you like best?

Piktochart is easy to use and transparent. It is easy to tell what costs and what is free and the free is plenty (compared to some sites where the free won't allow downloads, links, etc.

As a teacher, I am able to use it to easily organize information (e.g. my syllabus) in a way that is easy for students to see and understand

What do you dislike?

Occasionally glitchy. Some issues with work not saving automatically. It is hard to have them work in groups as they can't edit at the same time. It also is not available offlne.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sometimes

This is a site students use to visualize their learning process. Their work appears professional even though they have limited graphic skills

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi there,

Thanks for your time and review! We appreciate your feedback.

Good news; we will be launching PRO teams (collaborative features) soon! You can sign up for an early access here at https://magic.piktochart.com/pricing

If you're still facing saving issues, please let us know at support@piktochart.com so that our support team can help you out :)

Piktochart Team

Piktochart review by Marleen M. J.
Lid raad van toezicht
Human Resources

"Piktochart great tool to build new resumé's"

What do you like best?

I was looking for a tool that would help me to build a modern resumé and where I need not look for graphics or designs outside the product to help me build it.

It turned out to be a great tool to make all kind of other presentations.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the oppurtunity to save my design as a template. I would also like to change templates and keep the content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy way to be very creative with data, with most of the graphics included in the program. It is consumer friendly and has a friendly and fast support team.

I am sloving Human Resources Issues and Educational issues.

Piktochart review by Erica H.

"Great for Non-Designers"

What do you like best?

Piktochart allows me to quickly choose a template and make professional-looking infographics without needing a designer when I don't have access to one. The pro plan gives me more template options than I need. There are also a number of image and icon options to choose from.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to line objects up properly and sometimes isn't as intuitive to use as I would hope. Having to click into each box before editing is hard to remember.

I'm able to create shareable content quickly and easily without hiring a designer. Ultimately, this tool saves time and money when creating shareable content.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Erica!

Thanks for your feedback and review! We'll take into consideration your suggestions on lining the objects and editing on Piktochart. We'll see what we can do to improve your user experience :)

Piktochart review by Administrator in Education Management

"Piktochart is AMAZING"

What do you like best?

This site has helped me develop my skills in graphic design. Initially, I started working from the templates. I was soon able to shift into designing my own templates catered more towards my position- in education. I designed syllabi, lesson plans, course schedules, flyers, posters, and more. This site offers amazing features for the inexperienced to the experienced.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I don't like about Piktochart.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Piktochart is a great tool for non-profit organizations - education, arts, etc. Nonprofits often have a difficult time branding their company due to the costs of graphic designers. This is an easy way to accomplish that task.

It is easy for me to create graphically-engaging and colorful materials to support the message I am trying to get out to my audience.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi there,

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Stay awesome :)

Piktochart Team

Piktochart review by Kassie S.
Director of Development and Administrative Services

"Gorgeous and easy"

What do you like best?

I love the templates, how easy they are to customize and how quickly I can end up with an attractive, engaging and educational product.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is my lack of time to spend creating infographics and the time I need to take to train to use it.

We are using Piktochart for educational documents in training, training guides and informational pieces for clients.

Response from AunZhen Tneh of Piktochart

Hi Kassie!

Thanks so much for time 👋 We really appreciate the input.

Here's a blog post on how you can create in 5 minutes: https://piktochart.com/blog/how-to-create-an-infographic-and-other-visual-projects-in-5-minutes/

If you need any additional resources on creating infographics, please don't hesitate to reach out at support@piktochart.com 😄