openElement Reviews & Product Details

What is openElement?

Create and manage websites more efficiently using our powerful & intuitive editor.

openElement Profile Details

1-25 of 36 total openElement reviews

openElement Reviews

1-25 of 36 total openElement reviews
Operational Specialist

"Create, Manage and Edit Websites Conveniently Using openElement"

What do you like best?

I am able to customize openElement on my own because it is a simple process.

openElement has the most convenient features that makes it easy for me to edit web content, design websites and manage them with ease.

openElement is a great tool with incredible support team.

What do you dislike?

I made the right choice to select openElement and I will never regret because it is an efficient editor, designer and manager of great websites. It is very amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

openElement will make the potential customers feel comfortable and satisfied because it is efficient and more so affordable to use than the rest. It is an easy to learn and understand website designer.

The activities I do with openElement include some of the following listed below:

1. Editing website content.

Building well-customized and beautiful websites.

3. Hosting my websites.

openElement's positive impact has improved our company and team's capabilities. Our websites are now beautiful and well-customized.

Relationship Manager

"An Essential Tool that Makes Website Hosting and Web Content Editing Easier and Fun"

What do you like best?

This perfect and intuitive website editor and designer is reliable, fast and absolutely easy to manage and customize.

I am glad because I am able to design my website and its content to match the needs of our firm.

It is a manageable tool that boosts efficiency.

It has a great interface that helps me to modify websites with ease.

It is a great website hosting service.

What do you dislike?

openElement is simple, efficient but not good to use on phone.

The vendor should work on the phone version to enhance efficiency. However, it is a nice and reliable tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend openElement because I am 100% sure that it is effective and simple to customize.

It is also affordable and secure to design websites and edit content.

openElement is essential and reliable to use.

It is a great website builder.

I also consider openElement for website hosting services.

openElement is a nice editor that assists in website designing, implementation and editing.

Telecommunications

"An open and simple WYSIWYG editor machine I can never design without...."THE OPENELEMENT"."

What do you like best?

openElement is a WYSIWYG editor machine I don't think I can work without.

The fact about this platform is how light and smooth it is.I wish all websites developers in this World can use this tool.

The interface is smooth,simple to learn and understand which makes it a lightweight tool for web building.

openElement is a complete software,with inbuilt powerful features that make it more powerful and less complicated.

What do you dislike?

I have tried to figure out what didn't work well with openElement but am hitting the rock.

As I said,openElement is very straightforward, from implementation,set up and customization,the entire process is so smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An open element for web building everyone should take advantage of.

Website building is very easy and fast with openElement.

Very easy to manage content.

It allows me to seamlessly create elegant, good looking and above all unique and powerful websites.

It consumes less data and time.

Web hosting is an added advantage of openElement.

IT Technician
Airlines/Aviation

"Where can you get such a wonderful and powerful WYSIWYG editor??"

What do you like best?

I have tried to work with different websites building softwares like WordPress but if I be genuine enough, the never helped me like how openElement has helped me and made my work easier. What I like most about this WYSIWYG editor is its simplicity, am sure that every web designer looks for an easy to use software especially to avoid waste of time.openElement has been my one and only website editor since its easy to use,its easy to customize, its affordable and very fast.

What do you dislike?

I have used many websites building softwares whereby they all disappointed me.for the last 2 years I have used openElement to design and build websites,it has been very very much effective and helpful. Infact, i love everything about this magical WYSIWYG editor

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't need to think about it. With a lot of confidence, I recommend openElement for web editing.

What openElement can do,I don't think there is any web editor with such capabilities.Its not a loaded tool,its built with simple but powerful tools which makes it work perfectly.You can drag and drop items and contents smoothly and very fast.

Graphic Designer

"An outstanding, excellent, powerful and effective WYSIWYG editor."

What do you like best?

Sometimes you can lack words of explaining how something has helped you in life.

When i begun to use openElement,I have witnessed a great improvement and the results can tell it all.

OpenElement is an open tool that is easy to work with since you can customize it to give you the best.

It's performance is amazing, does what exactly you want it to do.

What do you dislike?

This tool works excellently and perfectly, I don't have anything in custody to mention as a dislike.

Am completely satisfied with the services openElement offers and I must continue to take advantage of it and make maximum use of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

openElement is excellent, powerful and an outstanding WYSIWYG editor.

An editing tool bila matata.

openElement is a powerful WYSIWYG editor every web developer should consider.

Interface is intuitive, very easy to understand.

Managing content is easy.

It's easy to implement openElement without any help from third party developers.

IT Administrator

"Design, Modify, and Update your Website Using OpenElement "

What do you like best?

Reliability and affordability are the key drivers for OpenElement and the two features give this application the highest mark.

Secondly, there is enough templates for explaining the new users on how to use the application.

Finally, the product supports the feature of drag and drop, and this speeds the web creation process.

What do you dislike?

OpenElement is the kind of program that I see performing its intended role excellently, and living no room for more questioning. I can't comprehend something odd with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Editing you web content is crucial, as it keeps your site updated.

Again, designing the content is also very important.

All those issues are well sorted out by OpenElement.

Have your pack installed.

All matters that relates to web design, hosting, and editing, OpenElement is a software that allows you to conduct them efficiently.

There is adequate guiding information from the vendor.

Again, the software is quite reliable and pocket friendly.

Information Technology Specialist

"All Features for Website Development and Editing"

What do you like best?

Among the many website creations and editing software, openElement is among the most affordable, and long lasting solution.

The vendor is also helpful in issuing adequate learning tutorials to the new users. Furthermore, openElement has all features in one pack, and therefore, one will not go anywhere while using openElement. Finally, the software requires no huge computer memory to run swiftly.

What do you dislike?

I agree that the vendor offers some guidance to the new users, but most of them still find the software quite hard to use. I would advocate for an online class to make it more simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is the application that I would advocate every programmer to consider. It has all you need in one pack, and therefore, very user-friendly and functional.

openElement revolves around with all web related tasks such as web creations, editing, and hosting. Again, openElement is a full package, which means, one will not go anywhere to get other items.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
Government Relations

"Many advantages, less disadvantages."

What do you like best?

The software is elegant, well designed and built, it looks simple but very powerful.

openElement allows you to build websites very fast and very perfect.

It's a strong WYSIWYG editor that isn't complicated, but complete since it has all tools required for building an outstanding website.when you look a software like WordPress,its expensive but for openElement is very cost friendly,very effective and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I cannot regret at all even though there some challenges i face while using openElement but I can't dare to disclose them since they are minor challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

openElement is a web editor and builder to consider. I love it since it save me time.

openElement has helped me solve many problems. So far I cant complain since it enable me complete my work on time.Its an editor that saves you much time due to its high functionality and performance.

IT Specialist
Human Resources

"I recommend openElement to everyone looking for a straightforward web editor."

What do you like best?

I have used many web editors and I must disclose the fact that they have been failing me in one way or the other. Since I begun using openElement has been the best website editor and I don't think I will long for another.openElement is reliable and affordable, what it does is accurate, no errors. It supports the features of drag and drop which I find very helpful since it speeds up website building process.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to comprehend odd with this software.its easy to use,very light and straightforward. Even for new beginners it doesn't require training at all to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend openElement to everyone looking for a simple and straightforward web editor.

Everything has been well organized.Its simple and clean interface makes it easy to use. I haven't encountered any problem while working with openElement.

Human Resource Manager

"OpenElement is not only simple to use but also very powerful. It's really fun using it."

What do you like best?

What i like most about openElement is ease of use,the interface is quite intuitive and easy to understand.

openElement has a WYSIWYG editor this making it an easy tool for building webpages.

It is easy to integrate.

I love the technical support, very supportive and helpful.

It is very easy to host websites with openElement.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is how openElement offers its services at high cost.

Above all,openElement is a recommendable tool for website building and maintaining.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A recommendable Software for website building.

Simple to use,intuitive interface with all the tools needed in oder to building amazing and unique websites.

Domain names generation.

Simple to create and host websites.

You can use offline tool to create websites thus saving time.

You can easily manage your database connection with openElement.

Sales Representative

"Web Development and Hosting made easy by openElement "

What do you like best?

I like that openElement is easy to implement without necessarily partnering with third-party consultants. It has a great mobility support. Additionally, openElement has all the tools that makes it easy to create websites.

What do you dislike?

openElement lacks offline support capabilities, but this ain't an issue anymore since we have incorporated excellent cloud-computing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hunt for openElement, it's very reliable for web hosting and development.

I use openElement to host websites.

Cteating websites is easy like abc with the ready-made templates offered by openElement. Content management is also made easy by openElement.

Sr Salesforce Developer

"Open element"

What do you like best?

It is very good tool for the web site dev as it has very flexibility of option. You can see the correct option on the page itself. i have tried with basic version with my own iterest. i feel it is very good for my requirement. those who want to dev the web site, i suggest them to try once.

What do you dislike?

we may need some basic knowledge about the web site developement and tool understanding. otherwise it is nice tool. you can get the help link. but still you should have basic knowledge on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i gues this too l is light weight. you can do quick the installation. So it is better to try once to choose other tool. also i have used long back with dream viewer and other tool. It is good with latest options and provision. So pls give a try and decide yourself. but the tool vise it is the changes at all the needs at on one place right. pls try.

as i mentioned, i have tried it to evalution level and it make feel good. some times i though to use it for project demo. but due to some license reason, i didn't done yet.

it manager

"web editing is easier with mercury editor"

What do you like best?

mercury editor is so much easy to customize while changing toolbars to our suitable specifications inorder to suit us.

the software is user friendly such that it has a simple interface and is not disturbing.

there is reliability factor from mercury editor because this software is reliable and convenient.

What do you dislike?

maybe a factor to note is the cost which cannot be friendly to small and upcoming firms

Recommendations to others considering the product:

what are you using to host websites if it is not for this software which has proven to be the most cost saving and reliable software please try it out.

the software has helped us during projects such as web creation and editing and as a result we have been able to positively improve our output.

Sales Attendant
Telecommunications

"Very straightforward and lightweight.Easy to use and implement."

What do you like best?

openElement has a very attractive WYSIWYG editor that satisfies the user.

It's easy to implement, set up and use.

I like the interface, very simple with great features that are easy to work with.

openElement is highly customizable thus allowing the user to effortlessly design elegant websites.

It's very economical since its pocket friendly.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike about openElement.

Its straightforward and very light making it a simple tool for editing and building websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just try it out,get it and make maximum use of it,openElement is the real deal for building and editing websites.

Content management is easy with openElement.

It's cheaper compared to its competitors.

Easy to use and work with.

The performance and functionality is superb.

Managing Director

"Everything in one place.openElement,A powerful website building tool in the market."

What do you like best?

The super tool with everything in one place. I love its user interface and its large number of features.

I have tested many software and at long lasted I chose openElement.

Again,openElement is amazing, it also provides the user a notebook where they can write their guidelines and procedures.

Great templates which provides a quick and easy start.

What do you dislike?

openElement is an application to think of day and night. Easy to use website building Software. So I have nothing to dislike about openElement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I do recommend openElement for website building.

openElement is easy to use and above all the customer support is fantastic.

The best for creating and maintaining website.

It's open to everyone since it provides more than 10 languages.

Food & Beverages

"openElement is a WYSIWYG editor that is simple to use and customize."

What do you like best?

A tool that allows the user to do a good job since its easy to use.

The interface is user-friendly thus making it very easy to work with.

It's not expensive, compared to other editors.

openElement has a slick design with amazing features that are well organized making it easy and simple to use.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing I like least about openElement.

It's intuitive, effective and efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

openElement is amazing. Does the best to give the best results.

I recommend it.

Content management is easy with openElement.

It has a responsive design.

Easy to customize.

It's pocket friendly which makes it more a

SEO Website Editor

"OpenElement is intuitive,straightforward and easy to use."

What do you like best?

OpenElement is lightweight so you can quickly do the installation.

OpenElement is highly customizable compared to other WYSIWYG editors.

It has great and has features of high quality, easy integration and also easy to use.

I like the fact that it allows the user to create websites with amazing design that look great and lovely.

What do you dislike?

OpenElement is straightforward and lightweight tool.easy to set up and use.

So I have nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

OpenElement is a tool to go for. I recommend it.

It's simple to create beautiful websites with OpenElement.

It gives the user a good and easy time to get started.

Content management.

webmaster

"Powerful light editor. "

What do you like best?

easy integration, its easy-to-use user interface and its large number of features, including technical support, is a complete package. Also:

+ Color selector and extensive table editing options.

+ File management.

+ Technical support

+ Large amount of accessories.

What do you dislike?

- Not ideal for applications / mobile hybrid websites.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

openElement is important because it focuses on allowing users to create websites with designs that look good on any device and that are vital for good SEO.

The pages created with openElement are compatible with W3C, are compatible with all browsers and are compatible with SEO. In addition, server-side scripts are available immediately.

it manager

"open element editor is dope"

What do you like best?

the software is so easy to adopt and customize the toolbars to suit our needs.

it is a cheap web hoster because it is pocket friendly.

it has a very friendly technical team which is willing to help anytime.

What do you dislike?

the software is perfect for me and it suits us there is no any problem with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i would recommend my fellow it guys to try out this software and enjoy its pocket friendly factor and also its reliability

web hosting and web building and the software has turned out very economical and reliable

Web Analyst

"It is extremely very simple to get started with openElement.Very powerful and helpful HTML editor."

What do you like best?

Great tool with great features, easy to use,easy integration,open to all tool since it supports more than 10 languages.

I love the simplicity, it has amazing templates that provides a user a quick and easy start.

What do you dislike?

If there was anything to dislike I would have mentioned it.but so far so good. I can't complain at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

openElement is really a great tool for creating and managing websites more efficiently.

openElement is a great tool for website development.

Great and elegant design.

Easy to use and get started.

Very light, you can do quick installation.

Digital Marketing Manager
Financial Services

"I Love the Capabilities of openElement: A Reliable Editor"

What do you like best?

First, the interface of openElement pleases me.

openElement is an incredible editor with a supportive technical support.

Moreover, openElement is easy to use.

The editting features of openElement are easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

openElement has got no flaws.

It is a powerful editor.

I have nothing against openElement.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

openElement is not pricy or expensive.

I do recommend it to prospects.

It is an amazing website builder, editor and hoster.

This tool has numerous benefits, including:

1. Website content editting

2. Website building

3. Website hosting and many more.

I enjoy its services.

Head Of Department
Apparel & Fashion

"OpenElement for webdeveloper beginner"

What do you like best?

When I need to create a website for my personal site, I test several free software by searching google. Out of nearly 15 software at last I start to use open element and published my free website. Its going fine for last 3 month.

What do you dislike?

I m using it for last 2 month and its user friendly but need some times more to habituate with open element.

My website is helping my idea to start a consulting service at Ready Made Garments Industries in Bangladesh .

Communications Assistant at Rescom Ventures Limited
Events Services

"Love it"

What do you like best?

I live the simplicity openElement brought to website creation. It also gives the user a notebook, where they can write their guidelines

What do you dislike?

Nothing. There is nothing i do not like about open element. It is easy to use and coherently thought of

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Awesome templates provide a quick start

Website creation for clients using an offline tool to save on time.

Environmental Services

"The tool you can trust in web editing."

What do you like best?

Very easy and fun to work with.

The features are wahoo! You don't need to struggle to get the best out of this tool.

It's easy to customize an openElement to fit your particular needs.

Great for editing and building websites.

What do you dislike?

Very accurate, I love the functionality of this software.

Again, it saves you money and time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really recommend.

Content management.

Easy to customize.

Very easy to use and learn.

Web Designer

"OpenElement, a wysiwyg WEB site building software with good support in french and english."

What do you like best?

It's free and is a wysiwyg app that eases creation. Even if models are available, it's easy to create your own. Active forum where answers are provided rapidly and efficiently. Forum support and application are provided in French and English . The application is provided with various models and elements. It allows to use HTML, PHP, javascript and css coding. The apps offers preview un different formats sutch as PC, tablet and cell phone. You can even configure your own format.

What do you dislike?

Viewport units not supported yet but other solutions like screen width percentage and pixels are.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fairly easy to use, french version is as good as expected.

Creating and maintaining WEB sites. I started a new business because of it.

openElement Features

8.1
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* WYSIWYG Editors Category
Do you work for openElement?