Adobe Dreamweaver Reviews & Product Details

What is Adobe Dreamweaver?

Visually design and develop modern, responsive websites. The world’s most complete toolset for web designers and front-end developers lets you create, code, and manage websites that look amazing on any size screen.

Adobe Dreamweaver Profile Details

Adobe Dreamweaver Profile Details

Adobe
Description
Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) deals in digital media, digital marketing, and printing and publishing software with over 14,000 employees and $4.4 billion in revenue.
1982

AM
Most Recent Adobe Dreamweaver Video Review
NanoAnalytics User Experience Lead
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Dreamweaver not sure of its role, IDE or beginner WYSIWYG, not best at either"

What do you like best?

Like what I need most from IDE UIs, I like the fast code coloring, error pointing, multi-file (and regular expression) search / replace, and edit access to code-linked files / assets.

What do you dislike?

It's UI is bloated with very edge-case actions / options. High level most-common User flows are not streamlined. This makes it very difficult for anyone new to the program, and especially anyone new to HTML / CSS / JS coding. As an IDE it's not as complete or useful as Eclipse for instance. So I'm not sure who the target user audience is here?

Search / Replace is not as good as past, tiny window, requires multiple clicks to do what was easy before but, at least it isn't completely broken like last year's build.

CSS suggest in current is clumsier than past, requires mouse move to confirm tag, then mouse move to click possible value (or just type it and be bothered by huge intrusive DW windows); I suggest adobe sees how chrome dev tools does it, suggest in place, user tabs to move to value with most common value suggested, tab, save.

Preview in browser is a step backward, loads overhead adobe code to 'produce' a view, and sometimes it isn't able to load. I would prefer old way, best way, just launch the saved file in a window as if I clicked the file or opened it from that browser - to update, I can just refresh, that's fine with me.

2018 version was lame, as mentioned, Find & Replace was completely broken, also the app crashed often, data disappeared, arghh. Had to roll it back to 2016 version which still worked okay.

Support contact with Adobe was bad - huffy replies that maybe I'm not using it right.

Good news, 2019 version seems stable, just not as clean a UI as in the past, and not focused on most common work flows.

I'm able to make basic HTML / CSS / JS content pretty quickly.

ing de sistemas

"website designer"

What do you like best?

It is very complete to work in the design of web sites and applications, integrates php, html, css and javascritp language codes, in all formats it offers us autocomplete code editing tools and special code highlighters, we can easily integrate a code with another and connect to databases of mysql and sqlserver easily in our projects, we can organize and have easy access to our websites that we have developed and manage them easily when making an update, we can use the test server function that offers and in this way to go lifting our sites and go vienod as the advances go without having to pay a domain

What do you dislike?

it is a bit heavy when installing and working since it consumes a lot of computer resources and makes the computer slow to use this software, also its design view is very bad, since it does not give us the real view of our site therefore we should always raise it on a test server to see the advances in the design since its design view mode does not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I really like working with Adobe Dreamweaver is very competent and dynamic for the design of new websites

with this software I have designed and developed several websites for the administration and management of security control files of the company where I currently work, the web system consists of uploading pdf files in each work area to have updated the master procedures of each area, and thanks to Dreamweaver I have been able to develop this site by easily linking it to a mysql database and creating user-friendly views using CSS and JavaScript codes all together thanks to the fact that it is very easy to manage the files using This software designed specifically to help us in these tasks

Create websites of all types and sizes.

"Web site and application editing tool"

What do you like best?

what I like most about Dreamweaver is that I can customize the workspaces that come by default this makes it possible to open panels and place them where I want and they are more useful as well as add or remove elements that I can use or not to design and be able to use them in the fastest way this is simply being able to have control of your workspace

What do you dislike?

What has cost me the most in Dreamweaver is to be able to work with Laravel's Blade templates and that this tool seems incompatible with the colors of the lines and the syntax of the sheet code, for this reason I use this editor when the application is with Laravel and I do not use Dreamweaver

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As a recommendation, I would review the license prices to use the product a little bit, since for me as a user I see them very expensive despite the good work tool that is

Dreamweaver benefits are visible when you set the environment well and the quick access you need and use when you are designing a website this makes the time much shorter and more comfortable when designing

postgres database engine

"Dreamweaver design tool"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that I can preview the web pages when I'm developing it and more with the functions that Dreamweaver has of inserting a link, photos, buttons directly, this gives a lot of help with the design without being an HTML expert and this I like a lot because I'm more in the back-end part but sometimes I need to design and Dreamweaver I love to solve

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Dreamweaver is that it is not a specialized tool in the code, since it is a sublimetext or Atom is very useful for the design, but for the end, there are other better applications and the annual cost of Dreamweaver is $ 239.88 Per year, for the license, the tool is very expensive, this is what I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

as the only recommendation to Dreamweaver and knowing that they are oriented to large companies and professionals the design try to think more about the smaller users like us to have perhaps a version without so many functionalities and that the license is much less expensive and one can compare if It's worth paying a license with a more standard version

the biggest benefit I've seen for me that dreamweaver gives me is that it helps me a lot with the design of web applications is both the help I only use it for the design and then I use other applications to make the code that provide more plugins and help more in the programming but in the design dreamweaver makes the work much easier

Graphic Designer

"It offers many abilities and unique characteristics."

What do you like best?

It offers excellent updates and templates that are easy to use and attractive. I like the color combination because I can distinguish between the codes. I can configure my project quickly and effortlessly. I love that each page has all its files well integrated, so I can easily jump to the .js, .css or .php files without opening them one by one. It is a wonderful product for beginners. Especially I like the ability to split view because it allows me to take a look at my design.

What do you dislike?

Dreamweaver makes the computer really slow if you are dealing with a large project. In addition, each project can occupy hundreds of megabytes of space, depending on its size. Sometimes it seems that Dreamweaver adds parts of code that are not necessary and should be deleted. This is something that ends up exhausting, since they must be removed manually. While it is not a serious problem that affects, the question of updating the program without this ruling must be considered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dreamweaver is a great product for new coders and experienced coders. You will find useful tips and the program is incredibly easy to use. The split screen and quick code updates are well worth the price. I would recommend any graphic designer to use Dreamweaver to practice the code of any project that needs to be done.

This program helps us solve problems with visual communications, allows us to create several models of web pages that we can show our clients and various internal and external interactions, even with response capacity, starting from scratch and using integrated libraries, in a short time we obtain the client's sastifación.

Graphic Web Design

"Multimedia projects guaranteed with Dreamweaver."

What do you like best?

It is a fast tool for each type of web developer. It offers an excellent and intuitive interface to write codes without mishap. It allows a design of web pages with a platform completely graphic. I also think it's great that it integrates with Microsoft Word, Flash, Adobe Photoshop and other software in a quick and easy way. Extremely important that it is very easy to add Flash videos, this allows me to play creatively with the projects. Something that is very interesting is that it is very good toolbar style reproduction, I can see the final result without having to be dating.

What do you dislike?

One of the negative characteristics that I have been able to find in the use of this program is how expensive it can be, and even more so if they are simple projects because the diversification of tools is not necessary to create large projects. It is also imperative to have a solid alliance or have constant updates for greater versatility in its use and handling.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adobe Dreamweaver is an expensive program but it is worth investing money in it, since it contains very comptetitive tools. A clean interface, easy to use and powerful in its operation. I recommend it to the community.

At Intechnic we redesign and rebuild several websites to our clients, all these websites are different from each other, they all have unique characteristics. This product helps us write the code for these features, to create templates for our CMS and to manage highly valued sites in the industry. It has been a potential tool for us.

Web Developer

"Dreamweaver IDE Reveiw"

What do you like best?

When I started learning web, I, of course started by learning HTML and CSS. What a better tool to use than Dreamweaver. It is the best since it comes with visual and code, which makes it easy for learners to understand web easily and in a more fun way(in my opinion).

Dreamweaver has dummy templates that one can use to quickly design web pages while still learning. I guess what I love more about Dreamweaver is that I can develop simple templates while I'm feeling lazy. I have also been able to teach newbies web design using Dreamweaver.

The fact that Dreamweaver is preloaded with the best learning and markup tools makes it the perfect helps one to create HTML and CSS files fast and with ease.

I have enjoyed learning and writing CSS attributes without the knowledge of where or how to begin.

What do you dislike?

The biggest let-down in Dreamweaver is the fact that it doen't have auto save. When you close, or you accidentally close the program, if you haven't saved your work you are on your own. You lose your work just like that. Most of the editors like Sublime have the auto save feature which beats Dreamweaver at its game.

Cost-wise, Dreamweaver has completely lost its grip. It is very expensive while you can easily get free IDEs like Eclipse and Netbeans.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

All newbies gather around. Fire up dreamweaver and start your classes. You will be able to understand stuff very fast.

I have been able to straighten the learning curve for most web languages like HTML and css. Even though it is not preloaded with PHP, it has helped me learn how to connect to database.

"Excelente manejador para proyectos de programacion"

What do you like best?

Estamos ante uno de los mejores manejadores de proyectos web del mercado, con dreamweaver podemos trabajar con distintos tipos de lenguajes de programacion y es compatible con la gran mayoria del mercado, es posible escribir codigo PHP, HTML, JAVA, todo esto destinado a una programacion web. El color de la sintaxis se adapta al lenguaje que se este escribiendo esto para diferenciarlos uno de otro, es posible configurar el sitio web para ir haciendo pruebas y luego subirlas a la proyecto final que sera manipulado por el usuario. El programa tambien cuenta con varios tipos de modo para visualizar el codigo, uno de ellos es la vista de diseño donde podemos insertar objetos HTML e ir construyendo nuestra pagina web de una forma mas visual.

What do you dislike?

El programa en sus versiones mas recientes ocupa mucho espacio en memoria, tiene muchos subprocesos que pueden causar lentitud en el sistema si no cuentas con los requisitos que son requeridos por el sistema.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dreamweaver es uno de los mejores manejadores de codigo para crear sistemas o paginas web, su configuracion es lo suficientemente completa para poder llevar proyectos de gran tamaño, les puedo recomnendar este programa para todos aquellos programadores que deseen trabajar de una forma profesional.

Usamos dreamweaver para llevar nuestro proyecto web todo el codigo fuente esta escrito con esta aplicacion la seleccionamos por la facilidad que ofrece. Le comprension del codigo fuente se lee con mucha facilidad, y la configuracion del sitio es excelente y muy flexible

"Inspiration!!! "

What do you like best?

Title

Inspiration!!!

I like it

When creating my website, it was very easy to use and make my buttons totally personalized, with a very elegant design, and best of all, how fast and simple it was to create them, with Dreamweaver it is very easy to insert hyperlinks and without need to know HTML code, it is not necessary to be an expert programmer - it is very easy to make the editing of each pagna on the website you are creating, speeding up the creation of the project with an incredible result.

What do you dislike?

When using Dreamweaver, its cost is a bit high because when you make the purchase you must buy the complete package that Adobe Dreamweaver brings.

You must have knowledge or experience in this area or have a prior induction.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take into account a previous induction of Dreamweaver, even take advantage of the days of tests offered by this software so that you learn to use it and perform in it. since the tools that it offers you are very complete and easy to use.

Dreamweaver enabled me to design my web page, since there was a problem with the previous website, for which the web page had to be made again, allowing it to be done in a simple way but with high quality results. .

Owner, Lead Web Designer, & Chief Web Engineer

"Solid web design tool that bridges WYSIWYG editors and old-fashioned coding"

What do you like best?

I love that this program is so easy to use. But my favorite quality is the ability to bounce between a "What You See Is What You Get" Editor and code. Then you can easily test what it looks like, in real time, as you are typing. The tools are robust, and the program is as complex or as simple as you want it to be. It also works very well with other graphic design favorites, such as Photoshop and Illustrator.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about this program, other than the cost. It does have a hefty price tag.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would not hesitate. This program is what I consider the gold standard.

Adobe Dreamweaver has helped me create websites that are more complex that I would have been able to do with just old-fashioned coding by hand. I have been able to troubleshoot and solve layout "puzzles" and get them to work.

Paul Mwangi

"Best for HTML and CSS Learners and Experts"

What do you like best?

I started learning web through Dreamweaver and I enjoyed how it helped me learn html tags and CSS attributes. Dreamweaver is preloaded with the best learning and markup tools which helps one to create HTML and CSS files fast and with ease.

I like the fact that you can robustly build sites using Dreamweaver's design-view and in-built templates. I can easily edit the css templates while taking advantage of its user-friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

Unlike most editors like sublime and Notepad++, Dreamweaver doesn't come with autosave. You have to keep saving your work otherwise if it crashes or you lose power from your machine, you risk losing your work since it will not open the previous work session.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a beginner(or just feeling lazy...we all do), and you want an easy way to develop/design while seeing real-time results, you can use Dreamweaver. Both code and visual windows are available. The choice is yours.

I have used Dreamweaver to develop websites with ease, speed and flair. I learned designing templates using dreamweaver when I was a newbie. I attribute my HTML and CSS skills to Dreamweaver since I didn't have a teacher back in the days when I was learner.

Graphic Design

"The best program for web design."

What do you like best?

The success of this program is aligned to that it is very good for professional work, since it uses web technology such as CSS and Java Script, as well as allows me to use its extensions. I like that Dreamweaver is available for MAC, Windows and can also be run on other platforms. For beginners who want to design and create web pages without previous knowledge in HTML is excellent. On the other hand, I am satisfied i can witness what I'm coding in real time.

What do you dislike?

The cost of this program can be a disadvantage since I have to pay the license. In addition to this, each project can occupy hundreds of megabytes of space, depending on how large it is, so it is necessary to implement improvements if the equipment is a little outdated. Although you do not need to know HTML beforehand, Dreamweaver has a slightly confusing interface that can intimidate new users, however, researching and studying; this would not be a problem anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is simply very easy to manipulate, I would recommend this program to all people who want to acquire more skills within the professional web design community; is a first class software and very competent for the achievement of the objectives.

I use Dreamweaver for the creation of web pages, it saves me time by reloading pages to see the design, since I can see a visual section; It also contributes to the creativity of Big Drop Inc, because this program has a very good personalization.

licenciada

"adobe dreamweaver"

What do you like best?

is ideal for the design, creation and edition of web pages, among its advantages is that it works with php and html language being these codes among the most used in the current, in turn works with various platforms, among them are asp. net On the other hand among its tools it has ccs codes which gives you an extensive range in variety when designing creatively the websites. Last but not least is that it has a nice graphical interface for programmers or users as it has the toolbars to a size, position and suitable color which makes an interface pleasant to look at.

What do you dislike?

this application is a bit heavy which can slow down the team where you are working and more if at the same time you have other applications open, on the other hand being an application more than everything for professional use requires a medium level in programming knowledge based mostly on html and php which are the languages ​​with which it works, in turn the cost will depend on whether it is annual plan, monthly payment, annual prepaid payment and monthly payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is advisable to have a computer with a good processor and a good memory so that said computer starts when the application is executed.

Dreamweaver has been able to edit, design and develop websites for the management and control of various processes that are required to correctly handle these processes.

Freelance Illustrator
Graphic Design
(Myself Only)

"Beats Coding from scratch"

What do you like best?

I love how the program fully supports html and css files that you can modify from templates. The programs interface is fairly easy to get used too. It has a lot of built in features so you wont have to manual code everything like you normally would also you can use a separate window to watch your progress in real time. You can also turn the coding background to black or a dark theme as well which feels way easier on the eyes oppose to staring at a white screen with black text.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface may feel confusing or feeling difficult to find what you need. Using tutorials help alot from the internet or magazines. Though the program does sometimes lag a bit if a webpage is somewhat buggy or overly complex but only sometimes. It is best to keep saving your progress to be safe so it suddenly does not crash randomly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would advise to use tutorials or look up learning material for the program before you begin so you have an idea of what to expect. You can modify web templates as well to which your own elements or use it as a canvas to create a whole new code or modified version with your own personal touch.

Coding is made more simple. No more having to use notepad and clicking refresh every moment you made a change. Think of this program as photoshop for web design with extra coding features.

Web Developer

"Dreamweaver: Design for beginners"

What do you like best?

It is pretty helpful for beginners because it highlights your code so you can easily spot errors, it has a different color for CSS, HTML, PHP, that lets you know what you are interacting with. If you are learning HTML for the first time, this kind of functionality is useful as it gives you complete control over your code but stills help you remind little details.

What do you dislike?

Design view is kinda tricky to use because it gives you and idea of what you'll probable see in a browser but sometimes it's not even close, it's interface is also difficult to understand if you're trying it for the first time. Also, Dreamweaver makes your computer really slow if you're dealing with a big project, at least in my case.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dreamweaver is a great tool for building certain websites and HTML emails, but you need to know how to use it effectively to get its full potential.

I actually only use it now to create my HTML emails, because it is pretty helpful for that with all the tools it gives you, I used it in the beginning to design my websites but I find easier tools for that.

Full Stack Web Developer

"reamweaver offers good characteristics for creation web."

What do you like best?

What I can appreciate about this program that I like is that it is easy to manipulate, so you do not have much knowledge in the area of ??coding. I can drag and release them without too much trouble. Dreamweaver also has very good capacity for import and is easily customizable with that I intend to say that I can use the variable division screen for coding and previewing mode.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a bit slow from time to time when saturating a bit the functionality, it takes some time to learn how to use it since it is not a simple software. It is not a serious problem because fortunately, there are many tutorials and classes that are available.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Dreamweaver is ideal for all those companies that use or that intend to make products from the purchase of templates or the creation of web pages or projects Incredible that allows to include photos of other programs and we can easily move between programs without any novelty, diversification It is undoubtedly an achievement for this program because it has many functions that can be executed.

In Acumen Solutions we have had the opportunity to use it excellently as a tool to develop several websites, it is very useful since the time saving is considerable when loading pages to witness your design, it also contributes to the creativity of the organization. To the fact that this tool is easily customizable.

IT DIRECTOR

"Adobe Dreamweaver"

What do you like best?

One thing I love about Dreamweaver is that it is more visually oriented and less code oriented such that even if you have less coding knowledge you are able to design interfaces and easily link them up. It easy to use even with little or no knowledge in coding.

The ability to drag and drop features and containers is very nice to use and also the capability to import.

What do you dislike?

Its licensing model whereby the only option is to have a recurring paid subscription. I would rather prefer to pay one time and be able to use and reuse the software for as long as I want.

Sometimes it takes some time to include new features that are rolling out daily in the development field. It is usually slow in integrating new advancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good software to use to develop systems especially those who don't have coding experience.

It is a nice software for development of web-based systems and websites as more features as rolling out daily.

It saves time and much stresses reloading pages to view your design/layout of the website or system you are building you're building because it lets you see a visual section and the code side-by-side, which is a nice to me in that I don't have to keep reloading browsers to see my progress.

I have used it to develop several systems and they are running.

Graphic/Web Design Student/Freelancer
(10,001+ employees)

"Adobe Dreamweaver for Web Design"

What do you like best?

Well, the main advantage I can see of this software is that it is more visually oriented and less code oriented, so that might make it easier for some designers to use who are less adept at coding. Some of my classmates majoring in graphic design were very uncomfortable with code and much more visually inclined.

What do you dislike?

Personally, I prefer to just look up the code to do something and type it in. Some of the time, if a new feature is added to HTML and CSS, it might not always be immediately available/compatible with Dreamweaver and so sometimes its easier to just implement with a text editor. My experience with that is mostly when I used an old version of Dreamweaver, though, (CS4) and wanted to implement HTML 5 and CSS 3 features, but that version of Dreamweaver was not compatible with HTML 5 and CSS3 because it was old. That was years ago before Adobe Creative Cloud was released and I finally got a subscription to Creative Cloud because my software is old. I haven't really used Dreamweaver very much recently because I usually just work with CMS editors like Wordpress and/or plain text editors to write code for websites.

Sometimes its a little easier to see the design/layout of the web design you're building in Dreamweaver because it lets you see a visual and the code side-by side, which is a nice feature. I built several old versions of my portfolio site with Dreamweaver and several simple websites for clients with Dreamweaver before, but now I predominantly use CMS for website designs and plain text-editors.

Computer Support
(5001-10,000 employees)

"An excellent web design program."

What do you like best?

The ease of use for the program is by far my favorite part of it. The end user should have little to no trouble getting started with a simple website design that Dreamweaver will happily guide you through as you learn the ins and outs of how it works. This may be on one of the most simple pieces of software I have ever used and helped me tremendously on learning how to design a website.

What do you dislike?

I feel like the layout can be confusing at times as I saved my work inside of Dreamweaver and then suddenly found that when I hit the save button that nothing was where I though and it would often crash the program so that could become quite an issue if you aren't careful.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would highly recommend this product to ANYONE who is trying to become more skilled within the web development community. This product is SO easy to use and I would also take the time to learn to use CSS as Dreamweaver has the capability to incorporate CSS stylesheets and will make your projects look so much better and gives you more versatility in design.

I work in the IT department at my current job and my supervisor likes to see us succeed so I am working closely with our own web development team to understand web site design more and I am using Dreamweaver to further my web development skills while also helping out within my company.

illustrator, designer and web developer
Design
(Myself Only)

"Comprehensive software tool for creating websites."

What do you like best?

Adobe Dreamweaver is a powerful tool that allows you to create websites both visually and with code, and the code it produces when used visually is quite good. I especially like the split view in which you have quick access to the code and the visual rendering of the page you are working in as if it was in the browser, but editable.

What do you dislike?

The current licensing model in which your only option is to have a recurring paid subscription. I would rather prefer to pay once and being able to use the software for as long as I wanted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a tool to build websites that supports WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) editing mode, then I recommend Adobe Dreamweaver even if it's more expensive than other tools in the market. If you are a coder, maybe you'll use a code editor such as Atom, VS Code or Brackets.

I used it as my primary website creation tool for years, it allowed me to build websites efficiently. Nowadays I use it in conjunction with other more code focused tools such as Atom, but I still keep it installed and use it sporadically.

University Library Business Support Services
Facilities Services
(10,001+ employees)

"Dreamweaver, Good For Those Who Know How To Use It. "

What do you like best?

If you understand the mechanics Dreamweaver is a good tool for building websites. It is the best for HTML, CSS and Javascript. If you understand it, know how to use it and you want to use to build your website then go for it. If you have and are familiar with other programs in the Adobe family they can work well together.

What do you dislike?

For someone looking for a "do everything for you" type of website building this application is not for you. Also Dreamweaver is not cheap. If you use Dreamweaver, you end up fine-tuning a lot of the code by hand anyway. Writing your own code is cleaner and faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely compare Dreamweaver to other platforms before jumping in, depending on what you are trying to do with it.

I first started using Dreamweaver in a computer class I took in college. We learned about different options on making our own websites and how to design code. Now I use it in my Business Support position. The benefits I have realized would be that know I can compare what I know of Dreamweaver to other website design platforms.

Musician

"A powerhouse for web designers and web developers alike!"

What do you like best?

If you are looking for software that is capable of creating a beautiful website, Look no further. There are fewer better than Adobe Dreamweaver. You don't have to be an expert developer that knows every code language that's out there. In Adobe Dreamweaver, you can drag and drop or some very nice looking templates that you can fill your info into. However, if ya happen to already know how to code you can also build your website from coding scratch. Dreamweaver even lets you choose from the code languages. Everything is up to date with industry standards too. That makes this software good for any level of user. Adobe Dreamweaver makes creating an Ecommerce site too. No matter what you need your website for, the outcome is up to industry standards, looks elegant, and is likely going to further you in your business pursuit. All the major search engines, like Google, rate websites on several factors. A major factor that can send your website lower in a search is bad code structure. This is your SEO ranking. Dreamweaver produces code that will make your site pop up higher on the list.

What do you dislike?

Adobe's Creative Cloud isn't the particularly my go-to when I am looking for new software. Adobe products in general can be pretty expensive. That being said, I really do love their software. In my personal opinion, this software might be more geared for someone who is an established freelancer. Perhaps someone who already has several clients. It's a must have for a web design firm. Otherwise I could see how the initial investment for Adobe Dreamweaver might be too high. That's not to say it isn't a valuable tool. I personally still use dreamweaver, but my biggest dislike was by far the cost.

You can produce websites pretty fast that are elegant in their design and fully functional for your business needs. No matter what that need might be. There are many options for exporting your sight up to your server as well. I have found using an FTP server to upload directly from the software to my host's storage and file directory to be very helpful. It allows me to make quick changes to my website frequently as new info comes along. Another benefit of using Adobe Dreamweaver is the benefit of getting a higher SEO ranking. For someone who is freelancing. It's always beneficial to pop up first in a search engine like Bing or Duck Duck Go, or especially Google..

ing de sistemas

"excellent text editor for our web projects"

What do you like best?

The great advantage of this editor over others is its great power of extension and personalization of it, since in this program, its routines (such as inserting a hyperlink, an image or adding a behavior) are done in Javascript-C, which offers great flexibility in these matters.

· As a WYSIWYG editor that is, Dreamweaver allows you to hide the HTML code for the user, making it possible for someone who does not understand to be able to create pages and websites easily without the need to write code. this makes it ideal to work on our web projects in addition to its help wizards and text autocompletacion for html, php and javascript statements

What do you dislike?

Dreamweaver's simple point-and-click interface encourages users, and especially young students, not to get involved in learning the language of codes, such as HTML and PHP. With Dreamweaver, everything can be achieved simply by clicking. Although it makes your life easier, the Web designer fails to learn the skills required to move forward. In addition, Adobe, the creator of Dreamweaver, releases a new version every three or four years. Each iteration comes with a plethora of new features and options. Equally, if you were just writing the code in Notepad, you would hardly occupy space. Dreamweaver requires 1.8 gigabytes of hard disk space. In addition, each project can occupy hundreds of megabytes of space, depending on how large it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Although the interface is a bit intimidating, it is really a first class software and very competent compared to the others that exist, I recommend using it

Apart from its disadvantages, it is actually a very efficient software to work with, I develop the pages and web applications that request me for the benefit of the company, as are the updates of our services on the web and the promotions we offer eventually, dreamweaver is very practical to work both for the development of static and dynamic web pages with their php codes and connection to data bases in mysql and generation of reports in pdf files

Richard

"Un diseñador web Profesional "

What do you like best?

Adobe Dreamweaver es muy bueno para los trabajos profesionales ya que nos permite ver los cambios que efectuamos en el código en tiempo real a la vez que los realizamos , nos permite la visualización de las paginas web en casi todos los navegadores web, se pueden diseñar paginas web sin ningún tipo de conocimiento en HTML ya que posee un editor visual, esto es una muy buena herramienta para los usuarios que estén empezando en el mundo de la programación web o para los programadores que se basan en el Backend y necesitan crear un diseño de su aplicaron web.

Adobe Dreamweaver cuenta con un autocompletado dinámico que te ayuda a escribir fácilmente y de una manera mas rápida tu código fuente , también permite el uso de exenciones que ofrecen nuevas funcionalidades al programa.

What do you dislike?

se debe pagar un precio un poco costoso para usar el programa, el programa puede ser complicado ya que no es intuitivo y su interfaz gráfica es muy confusa, consume mucha memoria RAM, el editor visual y la visualización en tiempo real consumen mucho CPU.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

recomiendo este programa por su facilidad que tiene para el diseño de paginas y aplicaciones web

Este programa se usa principalmente para crear el diseño en HTML y CSS de las paginas web de nuestros clientes de una manera mas rápida y sencilla ya que nos permitía ver en tiempo real los cambios que se efectuaban en el diseño.

Daniel Groshilin

"Best HTML editor"

What do you like best?

The best thing about it is convenience, design and ease of use.

I can also note a very comfortable design. Everything is. Functions are the most important, they are enough, but I wanted to see them more. Plus it’s a smart system. She understands what size a picture or settings are needed for this picture.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the features in it. As for me they are located in a not very convenient place.

As I noted, there are not enough features. They are and there are many of them, but some are not. Like me, the person who uses this program very often lacks the function of auto color matching or gradient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who want to use this software, I can say. First use the trial version. You need to understand whether you can work in this program. Once you understand that you need it, buy it safely! You will definitely not regret this purchase.

I can do an example html site for a presentation in ten minutes. It is very convenient and practical.

Dreamweaver User Ratings

8.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Web Design Category
Do you work for Dreamweaver?

Dreamweaver Categories on G2