One Hour Translation

At One Hour Translation they understand that some documents require industry-specific knowledge and 'jargon' and therefore a general understanding of a language isn't enough.

Work for One Hour Translation?

Learning about One Hour Translation?

One Hour Translation Reviews

Showing 13 One Hour Translation reviews
Katerina K.

"One Hour Translation for All Your Needs- 24/h 7 days a week"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

One Hour Translation is a Leading Company in Translation and surely the biggest Platform online for all your needs! The Company was founded in 2008, has currently 17000 Certified translators, in 75 languages and 2500 language pairs potentially.

It works 24 hours 7 days a week continously. You'll never have a delay in translation delivery, if you have so, with system of this Company.

What do you like best?

Promptness of reply, quality,deadline, and for translators, it has a fair system of choice among many translators, and a very fair system of rewards1

Transparent system of applying online, sending CV, qualifications etc.A system of purchasing Credits also applies, so one can buy credits, (cleint) in this case, and pay each time form stock of Credits. This is actually a system of saving for clients. Prompt reply to all your queries, either you are translator or Client, and may methods of payment, for both too, translator and client.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really! Everything works transparently and seamlessly, from side of both Company Managers and translators. A very flexible system of dealing with everything, delivery to client, ensured quality of translator, fair rates for both client and translator accordingly.

Now specialty on Web Translation

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Either you need translation as Client, or you are translator, One Hour Translation is highly recommended. Translators are selected with a bit rigrous criteria and procedure, but this way everything is guaranteed perfectly this way in advance.

Do you want, being translator, permanent work and reward, in one of many methods available. Then address to One Hour Translation, soecially if you speak and translate your mother language well, and knowldge of terminology of many fields, such as legal, medical, technical.

Are you a Lawyer or doctor, wanting an additional income, and speak two languages well at least? Then One Hour Translation is a fit for you.

In turn if you are a Client seeking for quality work, prompt delivery (wihin deadline), a charged fairly for this? Then this Company is for You!

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about One Hour Translation
Ventana V.

"Good translation service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Our company have to translate in different languages a lot of texts every month.

Usually our text is used in eMail sent to customers or inside several mobile application.

What do you like best?

The feature we like the most is the possibility to talk with the translator about the job done.

It's possible to receive request of more accuracy or viceversa to ask for a different translation.

Moreover you can 'build' your own team of translators.

What do you dislike?

Some languages took too much time to be translated. They are really far away from "One Hour".

It happened that we had to wait for more than 2 days for a translation in Deutsch or in Dutch.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's really important to select the correct expertise for the translation.

This choice, lead the translator to give the correct meaning to every word.

What Document Translation solution do you use?

Rafael B.

"my "One Hour Translation" review"

What do you like best?

They have a very quick service, and user-friendly platform. Translations are in very high quality, I can send them my websites' content and be sure I will get good results, without worries. For any problem or question I had, their customer support was helpful and friendly.

What do you dislike?

If you need an extremely fast service sometimes the quality of the translations might be a bit lower. If you know in advance that you will need very high quality of translations, it will be better to submit them as early as you can.

On the other hand, if you need a translation extra fast you always have the option, and it's better to have a translated text with an OK quality than not to translate at all.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great company with great service, Very highly recommended.

Localization and translation of websites I build. Some of my customers have businesses all over the world and they need to localize their websites to each country individually. One Hour Translation helps us translate the content and create a local version of the websites.

Irina K.

"Great translation and stellar customer service!"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I had two technical brochures that needed to be translated from English into German.

What do you like best?

Great service! My brochures had terrible formatting being saved into Word from InDesign, but the translator worked through it and did a great job!

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Everything went very smooth.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend One Hour Translation. I like that you know how much it costs right away, no need to wait for a quote and translation is very good.

Katie K.

"Fast, technically accurate translations"

Translated our WordPress software plugins

What do you like best?

The speed of the translations service. It was fast and hassle-free, and saved me a lot of time compared to arranging all the translations individually.

What do you dislike?

The translations took slightly more than 1 hour!

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Definitely worth using if you want a quick, cost-effective translation.

M
Manager/Operations

"Very satisfied"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use the service to translate copywriting into 3 European languages for my products on Amazon: French, German and Spanish. I also use them for longer projects in English when I do not have time to translate them myself.

There are a great many translators that work on the site so, naturally, the quality will vary according to the person, but overall I feel that I can count on the translators assigned to my projects.

The cost is very competitive compared to other services that I have used.

What do you like best?

Delivery time is usually quite fast. Median quality is very good and if you find a translator that you particularly like, you can add them to your team as a preferred translator. The interface is basically clear and once you've inserted a few projects it goes very fast.

Customer service is also attentive and fast.

What do you dislike?

On rare occasions you get a translator that is not attentive to details or does not follow specific instructions. But you can always choose to never work with that translator again.

Alexander B.

"Excellent and Professional work, great experience"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Translation of work related and family documents

What do you like best?

Accuracy of the translation, rapidness and availability, immediate problem solving, ability to directly communicate with the service providers.

What do you dislike?

I am very pleased with One hour translation and haven't found any flaws in the service

Shan G.

"Great translating agency"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used OHT services to translate the consumer survey questionnaire and my concepts. It was a global consumer research that targeted several countries.

What do you like best?

Quality of the translation

Speed and agility

After sale follow up services (email communication)

What do you dislike?

Difficult to reach the account manager by telephone for complicated questions

Onno S.

"Fast and very reliable"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use one hour for our product description translations in multiple languages.

What do you like best?

The speed and native translators available. We get high quality translations fast.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I am very happy. Keep it going!

OL
Other in Leisure, Travel & Tourism

"TOTALLY FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!"

WHAT A SCAM.

Still waiting for a refund for the translation I paid for and never received. I contacted them via email, politely asking for the refund for the work, as it never arrived and was no longer needed. I was basically told over and over that the work has been completed, and to let them know if I needed "further assistance." Well, yes, I do: I WANT MY MONEY BACK, YOU CON ARTISTS.

UPDATE: I just received yet ANOTHER dismissive email simply repeating what time they claim to have finished the translation. There is absolutely ZERO addressing of the fact that I paid for something I never received. And I tried calling, got some outsourced phone service that said they'd "relay the message" to OHT's customer service, and then when I asked to speak to a manager, the lady acted like she all of a sudden was having a hard time hearing me, even though I could hear her perfectly. What is this, some scam run by 11-year-olds? Seriously?

Also, just for fun, right click and do a Google image search on the images that are supposedly from this company in their Yelp business listing. THEY ARE STOCK PHOTO IMAGES.

IT'S A MONEY-MAKING SCAM!!!!! They are obviously hoping you'll just give up after the nightmare of customer service and they'll get to keep your money. WHAT A CROCK!!!!

ANOTHER UPDATE: I just spoke with a supposed support manager on the phone, who admitted that she finally understood that I, as their customer, never received what I paid for due to technical issues on THEIR end. But then, when I tell her that I deserve a refund for that, she tells me "that's not how our company works," and that because someone had completed the translation, and it was sent to me days late (as part of a copy/paste attempt to resolve via email), I CAN'T GET A REFUND.

OH MY GOD!!!!!! I am a translator; I am also a business owner. I feel horrified that companies like this exist out there, scamming people out of a few bucks a bit at a time! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

What do you like best?

Their clever name that sucks you in as a buyer, thinking you're going to get service in an hour. GREAT MARKETING FOR A SHAM COMPANY.

What do you dislike?

EVERYTHING: dishonest representation of services, lack of professionalism, robbery of my money and refusal to refund me when they delivered nothing for the payment I made, and refusal even AFTER they realized the fault was on THEIR end.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY.

TC
Team Member in Consumer Electronics

"Fast and effective translations"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Translation of marketing collateral and app localisation.

What do you like best?

Fast and efficient service, quick response from the translators.

What do you dislike?

Quality of translation is very dependent on which translator you get.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Provide a very detailed brief - the more detail the better the result.

E
Executive Sponsor

"A great service"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have used the service for many documents and manuals. We have also used the service for a number of different languages (5 at least)

What do you like best?

Speed, accuracy and professional work. The system is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Have not had a bad experience.

MF
Manager/Operations in Financial Services

"Efficient but costly"

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Use this service when needing to translate documents from another country, i like it however it does get costly

What do you like best?

The turnaround time is the best and ease

What do you dislike?

The cost associated is too high when more documents are present

Learning about One Hour Translation?

* We monitor all One Hour Translation reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.