Miradore Reviews & Product Details

Miradore Overview

What is Miradore?

Miradore is a cloud-based Mobile Device Management platform that provides a smarter way to securely manage both company-owned and personal Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows devices. With Miradore, you can stay up to date with your device fleet, automate device management across multiple operating systems, distribute business-critical apps, and secure your company data. Essential features: • Device inventory • Device and data security • Configurations and restrictions • Location tracking • Application management • Patch management • Automation • Device data and analytics Getting started is simple and always free, and when needed, you can unlock additional features with our Business and Enterprise plans. Test all our features risk-free with a 14-day trial of Enterprise plan. No credit card information is required.

Miradore Details

Miradore provides a free mobile device management tool for business to keep track of mobile assets, manage settings remotely, and secure mobile data.

Miradore provides a Mobile Device Management platform that supports not just one operating system but four major ones: Android, iOS, macOS, and Windows.

Our price point suits small and medium-sized businesses, yet we have all the right features for scalable and effective device management.

Miradore has been made with intuitiveness in mind and we are repetitively described as easier-to-use than the competition. And, should you ever hit a dead end, our experienced technical support is always there for you either via our in-app chat, email or phone.

Miradore

Miradore Reviews

Showing 31 Miradore reviews
Already have Miradore?
Data Research Analyst
What do you like best?

This platform allows us to keep all our devices up to date no matter who uses them, it also has a very intuitive user interface and can be used without any problem, it also offers excellent customer service, all item lists are also easy to search, offers great plans, makes device management quick and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I have with this tool is that some functions are limited to one platform, that's the only thing, for everything else I'm very satisfied with your service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The results are favorable and so far I have not had any problems with the product, it is very easy to learn how to use it, I definitely recommend it because it works, the results are good, it is a tool that offers great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With this software, it makes device management quick and easy, we use it to manage around 40 phones, with this tool we have developed special solutions for the needs of companies, it also gives us peace of mind knowing that all our devices are well protected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really enjoined great customer support in the beginning. The tech guys at Miredore are very friendly and intelligent people. I had several video calls to asnwer all my questions. The interface/dashboard online is really good to overview all my devices to manage. It's really nice, that you dont have to install an api or program to manage the devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sadly, there is no live chat support. I am often working very late so I have to create a ticket to get my issue resolved. The answer is there on the next day and all my issues got resolved, but not live, which is a small silike.Also there is sadly no telephone support for my country. They have people in austria, which are speaking german fluently, but not in germany. This is a small dislike as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the free video call instruction support at the start, so all questions can be adressed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am managing mobile devices to establish Videocalls for medical reasons in the corona pandemic and after. With Miradore we are able to connect patients and doctors. Many health issues can be discussed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

The ability to use manage both PCs and Macs under one application and the option to add devices as my company grows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can't really say I have anything bad to say about the application so far it been amazing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The issue with pushing updates now that our workforce is remote has been resolved and see the logs of what the users are currently doing is a game-changer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Consultant
What do you like best?

I really like how easy it is to get started with Miradore Online. You can start with the free version and later on upgrade to get the other features of the product. I also like the support you can get from Miradore. They are really helpful when you have a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like the installation of the clients to be easier. Now you have to input a username and password to install the client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can easily start by using the free plan. I would recommend you start that way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is really nice being able to keep track of all the mobile devices at our company. We can have an overview of the age of the devices and the warrantystatus. We have also used Mirador Online to deploy applications to our mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Privacy Officer
What do you like best?

Miradore is very easy to use. Implementation is simple and quick. It has a very intuitive user interface and can be used without much training. If you ever get stuck, help is only a mouse click away. The Miradore support desk is knowledgeable and friendly. They respond quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like very much is the speed of it's servers. Miradore could respond a little faster. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can manage all my mobile devices from 1 interface. I also am able to block or wipe any device that is reported missing or stolen.

With Miradore I can enforce password or pin protection, in order to keep my company data safe. At has easy and complete reporting features, allowing an administrator to easily gain insight in the status of his mobile devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager at L'ABO+ Centre region
What do you like best?

Very easy to manage and take control to start devices management in a very short delay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like the solution to be French translated? May be soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Online Miradore MDM since 3 years now and it has helped me in a large home and health care non profit organization to deploy and secure our mobile fleet. Todays it still helps me in deploying Android Enterprise tablets for our medical staff outside our laboratories in the war against Sars-Cov2 here in France. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Specialist
What do you like best?

Easy interface without bugs, intuitive but with many options. User interface is divided into four blocks: home, enrollment, management, company, system. Each block has 3 to 7 (in my case) actions. Actions not available for your plan are visible anyway but are locked. All the element lists are easily searchable, filtrable, sortable, and you can also enable/disable columns and change order.

You have also very complete statistics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing huge, it's always a web page so you are forced to follow browser functionalities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider if you like easy to use software and straight to the point. Also, the free plan allows you to do quite a bit of stuff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing users with the respectives devices. Deploying emails, controlling the status of the devices, and more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

We use it to manage around 60 Samsung phones. This was my first experience with MDM, so I was really starting at zero experience and got helpful tips at the start from the Miradore Key Account Manager responsible for my area. Lots of options to customize and restrict features, which is important as most of the phones we are managing are shared between shifts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a bit of a learning curve if you're starting with zero experience, but I think that will be the case with whatever MDM you start with. I found the support articles as well as the live chat support extremely helpful in this regard, though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main concern is security of the devices, including being able to remotely wipe them in case they go missing, but also restricting access on the devices so that for example no unapproved apps are downloaded and used. Another nice feature is being able to update the contacts list on all devices at once whenever there is a change in name or number within the business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Miradore was easy and fast to implement.

Dashboards are great for me to log in and see a thirty thousand foot view of where each system is at. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like (and I know its being developed) more functionality specific to desktops. Ie. more reporting and control of end-users computers.

Not all updates are made and I usually have to send an update and select to sync several times before Miradore updates that the system was updated.

I would like more details in the error if a push does not happen for one reason or another. Right now it just failed but doesn't explain why. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simply implementation, easy to use. Dashboards are excellent way to keep 'eye on things' Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our company while growing, went through a security assessment and were notified of the need for a UEM. Miradore was suggested to us to meet our needs. Miradore met our needs w/o breaking the bank. It was quick and easy to implement.

Our company does not use mobile device so we are using Miradore specifically for end-user desktops. This is very helpful as the company is 100% remote. Therefore I can't make changes / updates on any computer on the actual computer. It has to be done remotely and our employees are mental health representatives, not technical people. I am greatly looking forward to additional functionality that Miradore will come up specific to desktops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Works like a charm on all our staff's devices. Allows us to keep all our devices up-to-date, no matter who uses them and how much they know about technology. Makes device management fast and easy. User Interface is intuitive, and features a Dashboard that lets me see the status of all the managed devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't include support for MST-transforms of MSI installers. Would be nice to be able to run applications and for example Powershell scripts with administrator privileges. We haven't found a way to get it on our Raspberry Pi devices that we use for to monitor things like air quality and temperature etc, but that's not too big of a problem, since those devices are actively managed by people who know how to use them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good price, easy to use, does what we need it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It allows us to keep everyone's devices up-to-date no matter on which office they work or which device they use. No more driving around only to update someone's PC or phone. We can set a deadline on updates, preventing the users from postponing important updates when we don't want them to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to deploy.We use Miradore on all mobile devices. How things worked out was amazing. After a few phone calls and a one-hour Teamviewer session, we were able to manage our mobile Android devices, Another one-hour session with Teamviewer and we also had Apple iOS devices up and running. This is the first time we ever bought an IT product without anyone visiting our office! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Installation in some rare cases fail for no apparent reason. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before you start you should think about the segmentation of your users (pilots, beta, standard, admin, ...) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Miradore for:

1. Separating business and personal data with the help of a secure container (Android devices)

2. Separation of business email, contacts and documents from personal data (Secure email for iOS)

3. Automated app and configuration deployments with business policies

4. Push apps and configurations (like Microsoft Exchange)

5. Enforcing passcodes

6. Deploying WiFi settings

7. Read security settings via Miradore reports function (to identify rooted devices) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

fast and tidy user interface, rich of features Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The devil hides in the detail. Android is not Android is not iOS - if you have a zoo of devices you need to plan the details. But that's not Miradore's fault Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the trial, cunsult the support if needed, there are some things that are not self-explaining Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If you want to you mobile devices according to the GDPR, you have to use a full featured solution like Miradore. Most important feature is the company controlle app store and the container solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Features which are not available with any other vendor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None, everything is good. Features are very good Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The product is very good to manage Company Owned devices, as this can control all the installation on the mobile device, you can delete or add even the root applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The mobile control is very good in comparison to other MDM supplier. There are some specific device related issues which were solved by Miradore promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT
What do you like best?

What I like best about this Mobile Device Management, is that it is so flexible to use and that the company can quickly pick up new ideas and implement them into the solution. This solution is individually applicable and covers almost all conditions a company has. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

All requirements I had were fulfilled, so there is nothing to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can definitely recommend the mobile device management from Miradore, it has all the usual features and more, the company takes the wishes of the end user seriously and the price-performance ratio couldn't be better. With other vendors the solution is not quite mature or the support is poor. With Miradore there is nothing to complain about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory, of course,

the possibility of restricting the use of the Devices,

Roll out contacts quickly,

User-specific configuration of the Devices

and of course the time saving Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistic Manager
What do you like best?

Well is all the team of Miradore, they are always ready to support you and I have to say that in my particular case, the have even developed special solutions for the companies needs, there is a very good added value to the software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all the best software and support Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Is easy, is strong, is ready to work with a special app and also it is capable of controlling the device easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Control of all app installs in almost 700 devices, saving saving saving, also the control over the device went it gets loss Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The handling of the System and the possibilities! DSGVO conform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sorry but so far is nothing what i disklike about the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time to plan how you wanna use the System, and get help from miradore to fully understand how it works because Mobile Phone are very important for the Users/Company and mistakes could be have an effect to everybody in the company! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full management of Mobile Devices, Rollout from application, fullfilling from the DSGVO, more security of the devices,.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The multi-platform approach and the simplicity of the UI.

The pricing policy is fair and transparent.

Performant automatizations with enrollment and business policys. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some functions are limited to one platform, which is annoying when managing mixed environments.

The knowledge-base is too basic and normally doesn't help at all solving problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fast Enrollment (Apple Deployment Programm etc.)

Deployment of apps and programs

Asset management for devices

GDPR control

Exchange and Office365 profile deployment

Patch Management Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Niemand muss sich auf den Rechner verbinden um Programme zu installieren. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Eigentlich nichts, ich bin mit dem Produkt sehr zufrieden. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Es fehlten immer wieder Programme auf den Computern. Jetzt kommen diese automatisch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We loved Miradore Online MDM because of it's ease of use, wide device compatibility and low cost price tag. It allowed us to be able ensure our customers that their data was protected when it entered our systems. Miradore provides security and support of the more expensive MDM like Comodo and Microsoft Intune without the low cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Another added cost on top of email and webhosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were trying give our customers peace of mind when they had to hand over data and Miradore did a that and more by supporting a wide variety of devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The mobile device management and tracking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only part I don't like is that the system remembers old hardware, when a mobile app phone breaks Miradore remembers the old device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep up the fantastic work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking the devices on the map is excellent, it allows us to track our users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We chose Miradore for its ability to help us with out healthcare rollout. Time was critical and Miradore was the best solution. I have used many MDM's over the years but Miradore is the best I have used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I have discovered, everything is going well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We need to rollout devices to our clinicians in a short space of time. We also need to be able to roll out new apps and updates once deployed, and Miradore has given us the ability to do this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IB
What do you like best?

am meisten überzeugt mich wie simple die Software zu verwalten ist und trotzdem alle benötigten Features beinhaltet. Preis/Lesitung mehr als überzeugend. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Arbeiten schon einige Zeit mit Miradore zusammen und mir ist bist Dato nichts negatives aufgefallen. Schneller Support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Die einheitliche Verwaltung der Firmenhandys war früher immer sehr umständlich bzw hat nicht wirklich funktioniert. Keine Kontrolle über Zugriffsberechtigung der Apps und nicht DSGVO Konform. Auch das einrichten war sehr mühsam.

Alle Probleme mittlerweile beseitigt und mehr Zeit für andere Dinge geschaffen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

The reliability, it works incredibly well, and they have great tech support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to renew certs automatically through the administrative interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you do your homework if you're gong to be using Apple devices, as there is a lot of prep for those. Miradore has some great articles and tutorials though to assist with that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's very helpful with keeping track of our Apple devices, as well as remote admin features like locking the device. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

The best - it is online in the cloud.

Easy to manage when compared to other MDM solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasional delays in communication. Some devices take longer to register. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing our android devices. Automatic setup of google play accounts. Forced VPN. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Miradore?