Mercury Development

Mercury Development

5.0

Develops AMAZING iOS and Android APPS

Work for Mercury Development?

Learning about Mercury Development?

Mercury Development Reviews

Ask Mercury Development a Question
Showing 11 Mercury Development reviews
Mercury Development review by Andrea C.
Andrea C.

"Fast Turnaround on Amazing UX/UI Redesign "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Mercury Development took over a project that was poorly executed by our previous vendor. The project involved customizing a brand website for our company as well as a separate ecommerce store. The site also needed to be mobile responsive. Mercury worked with us to design a userfriendly, sales-focused site, resulting in a 46% increase sales post launch.

What do you like best?

We've worked with several outsourcing companies and Mercury's greatest strength is their project management expertise. Their designers are excellent, and their developers are creative problem solvers, but project managers who know how to communicate with us, keep a team on track, and keep us on budget are very difficult to find. They consistently exceed my expectations and never miss deadlines. I don't have to chase them. The team regularly offers suggestions to improve our design or execution that we would not have thought of. Their QA team also does an excellent job of catching glitches so that we don't have to worry about disruptions.

What do you dislike?

Having worked with several outsourcing companies before, we are thrilled with Mercury Development's work ethic and communication. I can't really think of anything that we would complain about at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate. Their level of professionalism and skill is hard to find.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mercury Development
Mercury Development review by Partner
Partner

"Organized, professional, affordable, enjoyable to work with. "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We have developed and are now continuing to develop a multi platform app (iOS, Android, web) used by both business and consumers at those businesses in real time.

What do you like best?

My title says it all. Mercury isn't a clock in - clock out company. Everyone I have worked with there seems to actually enjoy putting in the mental effort to solve problems, even if it wasn't part of their predefined task. I receive 'hey you mentioned X, and we've been thinking...' emails, which is music to the ears of someone who is putting their own time and money in to a project because it means Mercury's goal is to build something great at maximum efficiency rather than getting paid for potential missteps and miscommunications on the part of the person doing the hiring (me!).

What do you dislike?

Not a lot. We had one small miscommunication (which I believe will be inevitable when you work with someone for a year +), which they handled it with professionalism and we moved right back to getting things done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best bang for your buck I've found in 10+ yers of software development.

What iOS Developers solution do you use?

Mercury Development review by Andy D.
Andy D.

"Software development partner for Mac software"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Porting our Windows-only NXPowerLite Desktop software to be run on Mac OS X. Our Windows code which is mainly written in C++ with various 3rd party libraries and Mercury were able to successfully port the product so that it could work on Macs.

What do you like best?

Mercury is very organised and there are no hidden surprises. They first scoped the project in detail, questioning the specification supplied as necessary. They also focussed on the success testing right from the start. I was also guided through the process so it was very straight-forward.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Really it is always a great experience to work with Mercury.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would thoroughly recommend taking the time to speak with Mercury Development before you consider other development partners. You will not be disappointed.

Mercury Development review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"Mercury Development Delivers Great Products"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

I have been working with and depending on Mercury Development for 8 years for my software development needs. They have always performed to the highest standards and delivered on time and on budget for the projects we have given them. I use developers all over the world and have issues with many of them over the years. Mercury Development has never been an issue for us. Which is why we keep using them.

What do you like best?

They are great to work with and very responsive to project needs. They also work and present well to our clients.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything negative honestly that I dislike about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Mercury Development is a great company to use for your software development needs. They manage the project end to end and provide great customer service. I recommend them highly for any project you are looking to develop and support.

Mercury Development review by Casey C.
Casey C.

"Software development "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We engaged Mercury to build an enterprise-class management platform for our Bluetooth Low Energy Platform.

What do you like best?

They deliver what they say they will do. They ask appropriate questions and have been very flexible with us when we have needed to speed up or slow down timelines. They do quality work.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to work in different time zones.

Mercury Development review by Eric W.
Eric W.

"App Redesign"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Mercury built our original iOS and Android app and we went back to them when we want to go for a complete UI redesign.

What do you like best?

Mercury is very detailed orientated but not too much where nothing gets done. If I was unsure of a design they were able to come back with very useful suggestions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in general but the time difference which was easy to work around.

Mercury Development review by Aeron S.
Aeron S.

"Apple TV, Amazon Firestick, Roku TV Apps"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Mercury created a super slick TV App for all of the most streaming devices using a simple YouTube API they created to keep maintenance low.

What do you like best?

Initiative, time/speed, ease of deployment, maintenance free, professionalism, performance of the app, responsiveness to address isumaues. A+

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints at all. I would not hesitate to work with Mercury again.

Mercury Development review by Jamyn E.
Jamyn E.

"Web development work"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Fleet management web data dashboard development

What do you like best?

On time, on budget, great process, great communication

What do you dislike?

Wish they were in the US :-) Only due to occasional time of day needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fully recommend

Mercury Development review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Unparalled quality service and support"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Mercury has been a long-term provider of services for us for over 15 years. We've been continuously happy with delivery, quality and interaction.

What do you like best?

Communication is key and Mercury Development excels at this. Secondly they are excellent at working to a realistic budget we set together.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing! They have been consistently excellent.

Mercury Development review by Project Team Member
Project Team Member

"Well organized and efficient"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

IOS, Android, and Web applications that utilize cloud computing.

What do you like best?

Mercury works in a well-organized and competent way

What do you dislike?

No Complaints.They are true professionals that do their best to deliver desirable results

Mercury Development review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Highly reliable partner, a pleasure working with this team!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Working with this great team for more than 7 months now and it's been a very pleasant collaboration.

This team is highly proactive and passioned about the product, I have great trust in this team.

What do you like best?

Professionalism, speed of execution, highly proactive and great level of quality.

What do you dislike?

Have a more efficient process to ship new test devices.

Learn more about Mercury Development

Mercury Development Videos

Learning about Mercury Development?

* We monitor all Mercury Development reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.