MediaFire Reviews & Product Details

MediaFire Overview

What is MediaFire?

MediaFire is a cloud storage service that helps people store, organize, and share data via the Internet.

MediaFire Details

MediaFire
2006
Shenandoah, TX
@MediaFire

Answer a few questions to help the MediaFire community
Have you used MediaFire before?

MediaFire Reviews

Showing 41 MediaFire reviews
Location
Already have MediaFire?
Responsable de projet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

is helped me for uploading documents and others thinks like videos and photos and software's Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

his free space it is helped me for more uploading Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike just when share the link some times make an error message say your link is error Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

just upload more thinks its so good for you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I suggest to make more free space to all user that helped them to upload more thinks and the website will be more attractive Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lead Staffing Specialist
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am someone who travels a lot and hence I need my documents (travel, identity, flight tickets) all stored in one place. Just in case someone asks me for details on the go or for an identification document, I am thrilled to pull this app out and just show it to the concerned person. It has really made my journey such a hassle free one Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing I like is that it can take so many folders within folders. This makes it easy for me to arrange my documents and other information. There is such an ease for me to sort and store data in categories Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I could add bookmarks directly into the upload option rather than adding the bookmarks into a word file and then uploading it in the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need to keep a documents safe in a cloud platform which is easy to access, give MediaFire a try Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to store my documents all online. The main benefit I have realized is the speed at which the program loads and the clarity of the images I have saved is not hampered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in MediaFire
Online Social S.
OS
Graphic Designer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I discuss it online and upload it if I need my documents to open to my followers. Mediafire has been my alternative for sharing and downloading files/resources online. It's a straight forward service that supplies a pair of top tools on ten gigs of space at no cost to you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I logged in to my account, and to my surprise, discovered files I uploaded in 2014 are within my accounts and weren't deleted although they were not downloaded for an elongated period. Is my download links aren't littered with advertisements. As a downloader, once I see media-file is used for document sharing, I hope that I'd be in a position to get my documents without worrying about download quota's period. I enjoy how they appear to keep my documents, unlike other services that love to them being downloaded, storing my documents. As an uploader, I like uploading and organizing my documents on my ten gigs of space in an accounting port that is simple to use straight forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The inability to make a dynamic connection between a computer and the storage is an issue, but programs are offered for the two Google Android and Apple iOS, which could copy images from a mobile device to the Cloud and enable easy access to any documents already saved there. And we found that a MediaFire Desktop program is the port that fails to say when you register. The cause of this coyness is MediaFire accounts logins are reversed, though you can download it, and back in 2016, it ceased developing this sync instrument. You can confuse the less user and is gloomy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

For many users, the price is overshadowed by the caveats, although I am sure some user or business has found a use for this service in its current state. Without safety or a customer sync tool, we can not imagine unless they have got some strategy concerning the way to exploit the amounts of storage area which MediaFire has to offer you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When I started out getting hooked on computers, Mediafire was a part of my life. Backing up my documents and sharing documents is the thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Manager
Oil & Energy
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mediador me ayuda a compatir informacion con mi equipo de trabajo en proyectos que se estan ejecutando en la empresa, es una herramienta esecial para nosotros ya que podemos subir información en la nube y compartirla cuando queramos y donde queramos, a veces necesitamos hacer cambios a los proyectos o ejecutar tareas en áreas de desarrollo y con solo un clic con MediaFire lo hacemos, nos brinda una velocidad de descarga estupenda que nos permite ahorrar mucho tiempo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

MediaFire me brinda una confianza increíble ya que su tiempo en el mundo de almacenamiento en la nube por lo que su experiencia en el serivicio es mayor y me siento confiada al alojar información importante en la nube porque su seguridad es muy buena y confiable en comparación con otros servicios su seguridad es muy robusta Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Es una herramienta muy buena lo único que a veces suele ser fastidioso en la App gratuita es que tiene muchos anuncios, por eso recomiendo la versión paga Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

MediaFire es una Software de alamacenamiento que cuenta con una interfaz muy robusta e intuitiva te permite usar de manera fácil y sencilla, cuando compartes información desde la nube siempre tus documentos están seguros, cuenta con una velocidad de descarga increíblemente rápida mientras mantengas un buen internet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MediaFire es una herrmanienta de almacenamiento en la nube que me brinda una seguridad increíble a la hora de almacenar información cuenta con una interfaz fácil muy versatil con una velocidad de carga y descarga increíble que me permite compartir información de manera rapida incluso si la usas para gestionar proyectos como es mi caso, es increible ya que puedes compatir informacion con un grupo amplio de trabajo públicamente o con los mismos usuarios de MediaFire. Al mismo tiempo puedes usar la App movil es genial porque me permite hacer copias de seguridad y restaurar mis archivos rápidamente tanto en al app como en la computadora. Gestionar mis proyectos cada vez es más sencillo ya que mantener la información segura de piratas digitales es la primordial tarea que tengo cuando compartir información con mi equipo de trabajo a traves de la nube y con MediaFire no se filtra información nunca. Es increíble Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mostly personal use, however I used MediaFire for my company as well! I do upload content for my employees to open as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's free to use and very easy to use. It's userfriendly and very easy to learn how to use it. It stores files for a long time, if not forever! You get a lot of storage to use as well and the support is very friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not many updates nowadays and it's hard to copy stuff into some other devices. It's also have to sync between other devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend using MediaFire, it's a great cloud storage! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very easy and safe to store my files. My employees can easily reach all the files. MediaFire is part of my life now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Assistant
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I used their cloud storage to share files to friends and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Fast downloads of shared links. Ive been using Mediafire for almost 5 years or more now. Most of the other file storage services during it started were already gone but they are still here.

I use Mediafire personally, for sharing huge pics with relatives or files with clients and others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am on free 10 GB plan and the pop up ads is sometimes annoying, but, does not really matter, its their way of earning for free tiers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Mediafire is a fast file storage, whether uploads or downloads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Faster download of shared files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SQL Data Analyst
Retail
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Back up personal files, share it with friends and co workers for them to download it easily. Unlike other services that are hard to use for non technical users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

First of all, I have been using Mediafire since high school! I like that it has a free plan until now.

Uploading is fast and the dashboard is easy to navigate. Downloading is also good so it is the tool that I use to share files to my friends, family and co workers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ads, but its a known source of income especially that they provide a free plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mediafire has been part of my life since I started out getting hooked to computers. Sharing files and backing up my personal files is the common thing why I use Mediafire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profesional de la enseñanza
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

with mediafire I have been able to back up my personal files on the web, without risk of losing them or being shared without my consent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1.- easy to use, it is not necessary to download any application since only with your web browser you can access your files and download the files from your backup.

2.- Your download loading system are pretty fast in general.

3.- The download process seems very good, since you do not have a maximum of downloads per ip, which makes it easy to recover all your files hosted in this cloud.

4.- in its free version, it has a minimum of more than adequate space (10gb) to upload and download all your files.

5.-supports parallel downloads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing, no doubt mediafire is one of the best pages of this type, and while it is not the most beautiful page in the world, just know that it works faster than others, and also has no download limit, make it a of the best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

so far, mediafire has been one of the programs I've used to download files, as well as upload and share files on the web and / or social networks. Its download process does not take so long to start, which gives it an advantage over other programs that sometimes you must wait several minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have a famous YouTube channel of my own and many of my subscribers daily likes my vidoes and also have a demand to get immediate and direct links of the things or posts I upload on YouTube .thus MediaFire is a software which provides me was to use and sending link with a very simple click . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

10GB free plan

Affordable

Fast upload speeds

Follow collaborative files

Decent 20GB file-size limit

Also very fast upload in speed and a simple and secure website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No desktop apps

No folder uploading

Photo preview only

Slow download

Weak security & privacy

No versioning

Deletes data when inactive

Free version has ads Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It's a great software but a little bit thinks need to be changed so my recommendation is to use this software and rate it and also company should correct these thing with time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main drawback is the lack of a desktop sync client which is a staple among cloud storage services. Versioning is common, too, but MediaFire doesn’t provide it. Users who need collaboration won’t be pleased, either, because MediaFire doesn’t have native or third-party productivity apps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

MediaFire helped my colleagues and I share large files with each other through a trusted database. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how there is a hard-to-reach size limit on files that are being shared using MediaFire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I frequently find myself filing through advertisements on the MediaFire webpage to find the file download link. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Use this resource! Extremely helpful in any field of work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communication and collaboration in different fields is pristine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Learning
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Media-fire has always been my go-to solution for uploading and sharing files/resources online. It is a straight forward service that provide you with a set of premium tools on a 10 gigs of space for free.

If i want my files to permanently available to my followers, i simply upload it to my account and share it online for any one that have access to my links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing i like about media-fire is that my download links are not cluttered with disturbing ads ruining the whole experience.

As a down-loader, when i see that media-file is being used for file sharing, i trust that i would be able to directly get my files without worrying about waiting time of limited download quota.

And as an up-loader, i enjoy uploading and then organizing my files on my free 10 gigs of space in an easy to use straight forward account interface.

I also like the fact that they seem to keep my files for forever, unlike other similar services that like keeping my files to them being regularly downloaded.

Apparently That is not the case with media fire.

I logged into my account after almost a year of inactivity, and to my surprise i found that files i uploaded in 2014 are still in my account and were not deleted even though they were not even downloaded once for a long period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, i have always found media-fire to be "too good to be free" service. And have always wondered how are they still live with so little ads shown on free accounts. I tried to figure a feature or a fact that i dislike about media-fire, but as a long term free user; there is not much that i dislike abut them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need a great tool to host and share files/resource online without having to worry about your files being deleted for inactivity or being unavailable for a limited download quota, then go with media-file: the service is really above the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Principal
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

This service provider (MediaFire) helped me with my file storage and sharing. I had a big selection of photos, videos, audio tracks, documents, and school related files that were in many locations all over my computer and data storage devices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

What I like best is the fact that it is free to start off. The storage capability of a free account is a whopping 10GB! That has been plenty of room for my first year in using MediaFire. Next year I plan to upgrade, just because of the extra bonuses that come with a paid subscription. The return on investment is a no brainer to spend a little extra money for the excellent features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is only one downside that I can think of for MediaFire. That would be the time it takes to do a batch upload of files. For example: I send out a weekly email blast to each stakeholder in the community. To create this email I first upload the files (photos, pdfs, documents, videos) to MediaFire. Then I will use another provider to generate the email campaign and send it away. This whole process has been streamlined by using MediaFire cutting my time nearly in half from start to finish. The problem with MediaFire is that when a file is uploaded it is queued, then uploads, then has to be verified. I feel like the verification process takes a little bit longer than it should. I understand that during this process the type of file being uploaded is detected and the file is sorted automatically which is nice. However, I feel like I could sort the file easier and faster myself when uploading. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

For sure try this out before anything else. For file sharing and data storage and management I highly encourage the use of MediaFire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I've generally used this for quick, disposable file uploads to a client or a friend/family member in day-to-day use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the options for quick, anonymous uploads and downloads, and relatively large file size limits. Best for 200-800mb files, don't use for anything larger or you start running into serious time issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Slower than alternative services like Dropbox, Mega, OneDrive, Box.net. This is not the most efficient, fast service, and it does have file size restrictions, unlike certain other file upload services. If you don't need anonymity, use Dropbox or another service that provides more performance and upload size. If you need anonymity and are uploading files that are <= 800mb, then this is a perfectly acceptable choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Consider other potential file providers - including Mega, Dropbox, Box.net, OneDrive, Amazon S3, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

MediaFire stored image, video, and documents for easy access for the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease. It makes working together easier. When you have so many documents for so many clients and internal goings-on, those documents can be easy to lose and difficult to find. The entire workflow can back up just because we are trying to compile and quickly find all sorts of documents to put together for a proposal or for a style guide. And for client-related documents, the one-time links are ideal.

Not to mention how easy it is to share things with people outside of the company. Working with hundreds of freelancers who need eyes on the same thing, this is just a great solution for that. The ease of access is definitely noteworthy. Plus, the file sizes it allows are tremendous. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a chat feature. A live chat is always helpful when we need quick response. Plus deleting inactive files and not being able to upload folders can slow things down as well. If you're trying to do the power upload from your phone, it does take up a bit more battery. So you'll need to stay plugged in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

The free option is great, but limited file sizes. The pro option is wonderful if you need a place to store and share whatever it is you need, whether that's documents, audio, video, what have you. It's not the most beautiful layout I've ever seen, but it's certainly not the worst, either! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Web Developer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use MediaFire when contacting some of my clients for review about presentations and mockups.. When we are working together on projects that require file storage and sharing, MediaFire is essential. Our demand is just for text and presentation files (generally small size) so the free accounts are suitable for us. We can easily upload files through a browser and generate a link to anyone to download it. This is much better than sending tons of emails with documents attached making our documents much more organized.I personally and professionally use these features to provide my clients access to any relevant data ( documents, pictures, etc ) that I have for them for a specific job, or share pictures with friends.

I also have referred multiple clients to use MediaFire within their own systems, whether it be personal or professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is dependable in my opinion andMuch more affordable compared to other services with similar capacities.

There is a certain level of trust I have with MediaFire for the fact that it has been around a long time since launching its web-hosting services years ago. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Customer support isn't very responsive.

Can’t download more than one file at a time from a free account.

No live chat nor phone support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend this product if you're looking for a no hassle, affordable, simple, easy to use cloud storage service. I have no experience using their services at an enterprise level but on a personal use level it's, the right one for me Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner, CEO, Chief Publisher/Webmaster
Entertainment
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

In the world of cloud storage, you can never have enough backups of files. Mediafire is another one of the OG cloud services before Drive, OneDrive, Box and Dropbox exploded into prominence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mediafire starts at 50 GB for free accounts, which for our purposes is more than enough for our redundant cloud backup. Setup is a breeze, uploading files is also very easy to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that we did not like at all that we see so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

MediaFire is one of the OG cloud providers, you can also share files with other users as well like the other cloud storage providers. Having 50 GB out of the gate for free users is a big plus as others offer no more than 5 GB (Google is 15). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

During production projects sharing large files over distances can be tricky, Mediafire can solve this need quickly and easily, averting email data caps and file transfer dead ends with a quick shareable link that can be tracked over time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. MediaFire's no-frills, basic UX and functionality make it easy to transfer files, password protected or not. If you need to dump something for an online community, it's a good option, but peer to peer transfers typically require more than Mediafire offers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

it lacks features like anonymity, archiving, large data caps, security, and appealing pricing models that competitors like Google have mastered. And when I have the choice between another niche service provider and Google, I'm going Google... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you need a quick and dirty file transfer solution, this is a great option.

I'd be concerned about clients seeing you as unprofessional or being wary of downloading nondescript files in "sketchy" links, so be very clear in walking them through the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Used for spreading and allowing access to a chapter of people to files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked the ability to easily share links Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It’s hard to navigate and to organize the files Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Links often won’t work or will require a login Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PD
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am using it as online storage. The best feature is the folder system. You can create a folder and share it with the url you want. There is no waiting to download the file. Since I chose url myself, I start downloading files directly without entering a password. I'm loading the epicrisics I write at home, going to work and downloading it for two minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1- I think the most important thing is that you can download different files at the same time.

2- You can try as a free user.

3- The interface is nice.

4- simple to use.

5-folder system is great.

+Also The organization that makes large investments in file storage sites to comply with copyright protection laws, and whose audits are very strict. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I'm downloading another file after a day of downloading a file via browser. but mediafire is showing and downloading the old file in the new link.This happened to me a few times.

unfortunately in google play and app store, most of the mobile applications I use for business support only dropbox, google drive, onedrive. mediafire is not very popular. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Photographer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mediafire is a fast and easy solution for sharing large files with clients, All is needed is uploading the file and send the generated link to your client.

Useful for files that are too large to be sent over email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- easy to use.

- has a free version

- support large files transfer

- very good speeds for upload and download Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

- you can't set an expiry date to the files you upload for sharing

- free version has ads

- Google and Microsoft offer similar solutions that might be better for some Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I think it's well worth trying this service along with the more popular ones from Google, Microsoft and Dropbox when selecting your file-sharing/storing cloud solution Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Ours is a an implementing developed technology project.Media share was primarily used for sharing of tasks with team members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy access to upload and view your files on nearly any device.

We can get more free storage, like referring friends, downloading their software, or posting MediaFire links on social media.

Non-users can upload to our account

There’s a feature called FileDrop that lets you create public folders that others can use to upload files to your account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of advertisements

The IOS mobile app version can be improved Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

First impression of MediaFire is positive, and not only because of its free 50 GB. I appreciate how easy it is to upload files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scott Bradford, Technical Director at Fellowship Church
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use MediaFire on a daily basis to share multiple files over cloud to over 100 clients and co workers. It’s been great to offload, easily access, and share files with mediafire. I highly recommend them over the other more expensive cloud services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to use very intuitive and user friendly. It has an easy layout and great pricing options for our small business. Clients love the iOS and desktop ui also. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I only wish I could upload multiple files in a folder style that would keep it organized by folders once uploaded. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bitcoin Trader
Utilities
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

10 GB free space is available for users at the start of the activity, and the user interface in this service is simple and easy, and users can customize how files and folders are displayed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

File and folders links are shown on them and Searching any file or folder with various filters is optimized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface only supports English and, for other languages, uses "Google Translate" for translation! and showing ads in the free version during activity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

the file sharing service that is very simple for unprofessional users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and Chief Editor
Internet
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Mediafire is a simple yet powerful file sharing and storing service. It lets you share the image, files, documents, videos in one place. It's not as popular as Dropbox or Google Drive but still, do the job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Mediafire is simple yes I mean really simple than Dropbox. Mediafire is available for both iOS and Android that means files you uploaded on Mediashare is available Wherever you go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no standalone desktop available for Mediashare. PC syncing is really importnat for a good cloud storage now a days. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

PE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use this software to transfer private and confidential paperwork and information to our funding bodies. It is the only software we use as it is simple and secure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like how fast and how quick it is to upload and share files. it is simple, easy and reliable. It is also great for sharing files around with colleagues which are too large for email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is the time it takes to upload large files. depending o the file type it can neither take too long or be quick which uses time which we don't have in this like of business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Always familirise yourself withthe software before you put it to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.