Maven App Engine Plugin

Maven plugin to build and deploy Google App Engine applications

Work for Maven App Engine Plugin?

Learning about Maven App Engine Plugin?

Maven App Engine Plugin Reviews

Showing 8 Maven App Engine Plugin reviews

"Maven Review"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the map feature it lets you see where the nearest vehicles are and has a brief specifications of the vehicle type, color, and year. Helps me choose a vehicle of my preference within my vicinity. Also, the customer service is one of the best and quickest I have had the experience of working with. Great job.

What do you dislike?

I wish the app would be smoother to operate. It has crashed on my couple times and I am not sure if that is because of my phone or a bug in the app itself. I would need to completely close the app and restart it for the app to function normally again.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're unsure about the app, do not hesitate to give it a shot as customer service is some of the best

We use this app to find vehicles especially on a business trip to a different state or within state. It allows convenient access to rental vehicles at anytime of the day. I like the prompt customer service and 24/7 call service

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Maven App Engine Plugin
Maven App Engine Plugin review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Maven App Review"

What do you like best?

I find that the map view of available maven vehicles with vehicle specifications is very user friendly to see what is nearby

What do you dislike?

Often the app lags and freezes. This has happened to me 2-3 times but I am not sure if it is my phone or a bug within the app. I have always fixed it by restarted the app. I would like the app to run more smoothly if possible

It is a good solution for finding vehicles at any given time and date for business trips whether in state or out of state

What G Suite Development Tools solution do you use?

"Great program "

What do you like best?

I love the ability to easily navigate throughout the program. Training to use this was one of the easier products that I’ve learned to use. I felt that it really had everything needed to begin a successful workplace.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how scattered the program seems to new users in the beginning. While it’s fairly easy to navigate, there are some aspects that become more difficult to understand.

This program allows for the correct organization of workplace matters within one plugin. The benefits are having a product that helps to separate the workplace from personal endeavors.

Maven App Engine Plugin review by Veronica F.
Veronica F.

"Maven is the most helpful tool for programmers"

What do you like best?

The maven plugin gives me access to hundreds of tools I would otherwise have a lot of trouble getting to. Maven is the most useful tool a programmer can possibly have.

What do you dislike?

The plugin could be updated to be more intuitive and easy to use.

Building and managing a project is very efficient now.

Maven App Engine Plugin review by User

"Including dependencies has never been easier. "

What do you like best?

Maven makes including dependences a breeze. It does the heavy lifting when downloading and including Java libraries, so you don't have to.

What do you dislike?

The documentation can be a bit dense and error handling is difficult. If the version of included dependencies is incorrect, tracking down where the issue is coming from can be time consuming.

It has made development and testing out new libraries and dependencies a lot more efficient and less time consuming.

Maven App Engine Plugin review by Yoe K.
Yoe K.

"Great platform "

What do you like best?

Great platform very easy to use !! Helped me transfer data quickly

What do you dislike?

Wish we can view multiple things at once

Made it easy to reconcile

Maven App Engine Plugin review by User

"Good Product simplifying life "

What do you like best?

easy to use, building and deploying is easier

What do you dislike?

Not very intuitive for first time users!

I am just using this product for my personal use and learning

Maven App Engine Plugin review by User in Museums and Institutions
User in Museums and Institutions

"Great product"

What do you like best?

This plugin is easy to use! I’m not tech savvy and I had no issues

What do you dislike?

No super intuative at first. Takes getting used to

Easier planning and communication

Learning about Maven App Engine Plugin?

* We monitor all Maven App Engine Plugin reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.