Mapistry Reviews & Product Details

Mapistry Overview

What is Mapistry?

Mapistry is pioneering the next generation of industrial environmental compliance management for stormwater, SPCC, and hazardous materials. The world's leading industrial manufacturers use our cloud-based platform and mobile app to effortlessly capture, manage, and track all stages of the compliance lifecycle from a single dashboard. Our unified ecosystem of technology and services provides a one-stop solution to achieve environmental compliance while proactively limiting risk. Visit www.mapistry.com for more information about our solutions.

Mapistry Details

Mapistry is a mapping tool that allows scientists, civil engineers, and city planners to quickly produce elegant maps.

Mapistry

Mapistry Reviews

Showing 7 Mapistry reviews
Already have Mapistry?
Area EHS&S Manager
What do you like best?

I really like the dashboard and action item tracking as it enables me snapshot visibility to multiple sites and statuses, I also sincerely appreciate the responsiveness of the Mapistry team. As a long time client I have had the opportunity to watch Mapistry grow a very talented and personable team that understands its clients needs.

In a time where customer service has failed to even meet mediocrity Mapistry re-sets the bar to a level I expect from my service providers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not anything to "dislike" as areas of improvement (or desired modifications) are addressed by the Mapistry team to the extent possible. The Mapistry team is very responsive to my team's needs and is open to ideas/suggestions to improve the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Invest time and focus on learning the platform. It is powerful and the front end investment will payoff in short order. Mapistry has significantly improved, from a good to great, platform in a relatively short amount of time for a young organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

From a platform perspective we have been able to (1) identify and map hot spots to reduce pollutants of concern, (2) customize other map layers such emergency maps, hazardous materials storage maps, etc., and, (3) track air permit compliance tasks much more efficiently and effectively.

We have also engaged Mapistry for professional engineering and consultation services reducing workload on me personally in turn opening bandwidth for implementation and management of other initiatives. The heavy lifting vastly reduces my time burdens to focus on other competing priorities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Compliance is quite complicated when most of us do not have the time to research the "how to be compliant" answers. Securing a third part company like Mapistry allows us to obtain the best directions and processes to avoid violations through smart technology that we legally comply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have to say that there are no negatives with our Mapistry team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Compliance, Maintaining a clean sampling area at each of our terminals, or learning that we actually are exempt after maintaining rainwater within our property thus eliminating any run-off. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

this is the easiest way to keep all your reports and keep track of all your inspections in only one site Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about the website Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

keep everything organized in just one site, I can use the app that makes even easier to do your inspections Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Environmental Manager
What do you like best?

Mapistry has been such a great asset to my compliance schedule here at work. They've got the tools and support to help bring inspections into the new age and that helps make companies successful. Mapistry is also continuously learning what they can do to support industries more and streamline inspections and data gathering. They are constantly creating new tools and releasing training videos to optimize their support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I don't have anything bad to say about Mapistry! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make your programs more user-friendly and have the background support, I highly suggest seeking Mapistry's help! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have worked with Mapistry on SWPPP & SPCC inspections and about to dive into Air compliance and I cannot wait to see how much this new suite helps us succeed!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ease of access along with quick reference to action items and completed documentation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that could make this program more helpful would be if they completed the inspections and entries for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Storm water compliance is made much easier with help. Mapistry offers that help and much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monthly inspections, action item tracking, multiple user access, secure storage and accessibility or crucial documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

Simplifies complex government requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Difficulty in finding help and instructional articles from the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using to manage environmental regulation requirements. The system keeps track of key dates and required activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Mapistry staff are very helpful and approachable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find some of the website to be frustrating and confusing to navigate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In the beginning, I needed help understanding our requirements of the General Permit and what to do when we test above limits. Mapistry was very helpful and gave us excellent direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Mapistry?