MailClark

4.8

MailClark is a bot for external communications.

Work for MailClark?

Learning about MailClark?

MailClark Reviews

Ask MailClark a Question
Showing 6 MailClark reviews
Timothy Z.

"Great app, fair pricing"

What do you like best?

I'm glad they have a free option for people like me who love the app but only use it for one inbox in one channel in Slack. The paid plans seem very worth it, I just haven't gotten to the point where I need them.

Any time I've left a message with the bot, I get a timely response from the MailClark team, and they seem to really take user feedback into consideration.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. Any time I've run into an issue, leaving a message with the bot gets me in contact with support in a timely fashion.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've been using MailClark since August 13th, 2016. The team behind MailClark has kept me up-to-date on what they're doing with the bot and took my feedback into consideration (and actually took action on the cost of the paid plans).

Prioritizing emails to an inbox and getting those alerts (and responding) through Slack

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about MailClark
Mohamed S.

"Mailclark is an amazing tool for team s"

What do you like best?

Mailclark integrates directly with many other platforms to provide the best output for teams. The customer service is extraordinary.

What do you dislike?

It's a bit expensive but it's one of the kind and due to it's applications which is not readily available in other platforms, the pricing looks a kind of legit.

We have integrated MailClark directly to the slack and our slack messages are sent to email inbox automatically. It makes our team more efficient to share the daily reports.

What Shared Inbox solution do you use?

Tom L.

"Great service when to integrate bot and slack."

What do you like best?

I love this product. We use mailclark, to tie or messenger bot to slack, so we can seamlessly live chat and bot chat.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Things are still a little clunky with mobile. It's like b2b is still ignoring mobile user.

We use slack for our team communication, and we use live chat on our website. Live chat and slack worked great, but when we wanted to use Facebook Messenger and live chat and a bot, things got tricky. Mailclark solved that for us.

GI
G2 User in Information Technology and Services

"Best way to integrate email and slack"

What do you like best?

It allows integrating email as well as twitter with slack which otherwise was not possible. No need to frequently switch between email and slack while working.

Allows to directly send and reply to emails from slack channel itself.

You can have create an inbox for the entire team which is really convenient.

What do you dislike?

Little difficult to get started with.

Needs a better pricing

Makes mailing easy while still using slack to collaborate with my dev team

Clinton W.

"Handy Little tool!"

What do you like best?

We love this to unify messages received on facebook - once you get your notifications dialled in its super easy to use with Slack. Definetely worth a go.

What do you dislike?

Not 100% intuitive but not terrible either.

Communication channels and apps beiung unified in one location platform via Slack.

E
Executive Sponsor

"Excellent idea and Great implementation"

What do you like best?

Very easy to configure and really intuitive for the users. You create one email address for every Slack channel and all the team members can copy all their emails in the appropriate channel and workspace automatically.

What do you dislike?

I am still searching a reason to be disappointed.

Mail Clark helps team members to move smoothly from email based communication to slack

Learning about MailClark?

* We monitor all MailClark reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.