Legend Reviews & Product Details

Legend Overview

What is Legend?

A full-service public relations agency built for the new media landscape.

Legend Details
Discussions
Legend Community

A full-service public relations agency built for the new media landscape.

MDC Partners

Already have Legend?
Employee Relations Assistant
Education Management
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We approached this firm to conduct two major tasks for our company namely, digital marketing and public awareness about the existence of our organization.

The firm used its capabilities to increase and improve the reputation of our institution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This company works in many ways.

For instance, it supports digital marketing, where awareness is created using different social platforms.

Again, it acts as a public relations support company, where it informs the public about our existence.

Lastly, the company has fair terms and conditions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nonetheless, the firm demands a hefty pack, which needs more financial sacrifice from our company. Other procedures in the firm works efficiently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

This firm will create awareness for your business.

Again, it will boost your marketing efforts and increase the customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing our services worldwide was the major purpose of having this firm.

Again, it would use its capacity to create good reputation to our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I loved the fact that legend helped me in making better relations with my clients. I found that after the use of it my clients and customers were more satisfied and happy as we were able to come up to their expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this tool tells you about each of your and your user needs. Thus helps in connecting in a better way with each other. It helps you in making a good connection of the user to the company which helps in increased productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found this software a more expensive for local and small scale companies. So this area should be pondered upon by the company so that more people can use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I love the fact this software has given to us which is linking with our users and that is very useful as customers are always right and progressive in the business. Thus helps you grow and progress in a multitudinous way. It is very user-friendly and time saving. So I will recommend it to all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software has helped me in creating a better and good strategy for my company so that I can connect and link mo0re with my clients and give them promotion s so that they can buy my products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer representative
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It is a great tool that helps you increase the sales of the company and also enhance better customer relationship with the company. This leads to better satisfaction and more loyal customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

. I love the way it makes a better relationship with you clients which is great for the prosperity of your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I found it a bit expensive specially for small business. That point should be looked up to. Apart from it all is cool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I just think that the price need to be reduced so that small scale businesses can also get to use it widely as it is a very useful and handy software. Very easy to install and setup. Very accessible and user-friendly for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is a great social media marketing platform that helps you in building good reputation for your company. Helps you in better digital marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TS
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Direct debit collection and alteration, as well as setting up. Does not allow you to change the date per person (i.e the 1st of the month for every collection for any cost) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to alter and change things as per customer request (with the exception of Direct Debit collection dates) and can add restrictions to other accounts i.e not allowing training members access to databases and so on Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

automatic opt-in when adding new data to the system means that if someone has been added as a member to legend many years ago they can still receive marketing if the system refreshes them for whatever reason (data protection issues) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

play around with it as much as you can to learn shortcuts as loading times and buffering can be long Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
Financial Services
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We used this service to help improve the sales of our company. They helped us know how to improve our customers relationship with the company hence improving our sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very helpful and are easily accessible. It has helped us relate well with our customers and give proper services that they need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be quite expensive to use them for a small business. For large businesses it is affordable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

These guys are the best. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TF
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

As a media and PR intern I needed to be able to spread the news of the company within the company and to the world it was great for internal PR but I could not spread the information in a digestible way to the outside world very well at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The internal PR programs and objects helped a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It did not have ways to reach out to other companies and th general public. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TC

Monitoring appointments

Marketing products

Communication inter businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Flexibility

Customer service

The layout of the software is intuitive and user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pricing

Delay data transfer to other softwares Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We briefed our lead on an upcoming launch and they handed press release and distribution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They bring a lot to the table, but I think the contacts are most important. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure of their full services. Our lead can probably be integrated into our work a little bit better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Take a look at their portfolios before contracting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.