I like the following:
- Simplicity of the interface with 4 main functionalities: email automation + autoresponders + landing pages + website widgets. Powerful functionalities, yet simple interface.
- Possibility to use our own design for email and landing pages: all seamlessly integrated with the Leadsquared functionality in the background.
- Simplicity of lead list management + individual emailing. Effectively, the system works now as our CRM: we moved away from SalesForce and use this instead. If your usage of SalesForce functionality is "basic", you can consider the alternative of only having Leadsquared: you would have a CRM and marketing automation on one system. Way simpler + the sales team love it: saves time = more calls. (Disclaimer: we run a native website system that can do billing - so you would still need that functionality separately.)
- Once the prospect clicks on an email link, his browsing history on our website is links automatically to Leadsquared. This applies also retroactively - even for activities that happened before clicking the email links. So when our sales team start a conversation with a prospect, they know exactly the professional interests of the user. We sell professional content subscriptions for our website, so this functionality is really key.
- Above all - professional and flexible team at LeadSquared that really reacts to our needs!
What could be improved:
- Leadsquared is for individual leads, i.e. people. If you have company accounts (which we do) and want to use this for CRM functionality, then tracking accounts is a bit more difficult. Doable (we have done this), but more difficult.
- No API integration with SalesForce. When moving from SalesForce which we pretty much had to move our database manually. But that was a good exercise for cleaning up the database.
- Some graphic output, such as click/open pie charts misrepresent data. Easy fix, I guess, but needs to be done :)
Marketing automation for a professional content website that sells subscription. We have implemented some functionalities and are still exploring other, but what we have done so far has proven effective. Using this for 6 months now - mainly email campaigns and landing pages. In addition to marketing automation, we've moved away from SalesForce completely + use this as main CRM in parallel to our native website system.