iStudio Publisher

iStudio Publisher for Mac - perfect for creating stunning documents.

Work for iStudio Publisher?

Learning about iStudio Publisher?

Compare iStudio Publisher to Similar Solutions

iStudio Publisher Reviews

Ask iStudio Publisher a Question
Showing 6 iStudio Publisher reviews
iStudio Publisher review by Andrew J. S.
Andrew J. S.

"Great way to get basic graphic design done quickly"

What do you like best?

It is much less expensive than Adobe InDesign, and is easier to start navigating quickly within the program. For people needing a easy-to-use program to manipulate simple to somewhat complex projects, it is a great tool!

What do you dislike?

I do not like how it can not export transparent file formats, such as .png. This makes some projects impossible, such as certain logo designs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are needing something cheap and easy to start designing, this is a great option. If you are wanting something for long-term commercial use, this may not be it.

I am an online course creator, and have thus far designed all of my course materials within iStudio Publisher. Long term, I would like to either learn InDesign or hire out my graphic design work, but for now, this has helped my business get off the ground.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about iStudio Publisher
iStudio Publisher review by Heather S.
Heather S.

"It covers the basics!"

What do you like best?

It has beautiful templates. The guidelines are easy to adjust and control. As a designer, it’s simple to create beautiful professional layouts if you can’t afford InDesign.

What do you dislike?

There’s a few downfalls. First being it’s overall simple nature. Sure it’s great to do a mock up, but I could never do even a third of the design components that myblsyputs require. Second, for some reason the vector files save funny and you can’t open them on a PC. Third, not compatible with PC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spring for Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator. Significantly better investment and overall performance.

It makes doing on the spot mock ups with clients easy. Plus it’s wallet friendly. I can create base designs and concepts to merge them into one big idea via InDesign.

What Desktop Publishing solution do you use?

iStudio Publisher review by Albert K.
Albert K.

"Professional Publisher for the rest of us!"

What do you like best?

Ease if use and professional formats compatible

What do you dislike?

I wish more format exports as Quarks and others and imports

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before buying make sure your past work can be edited with the app.

I used to work on Quark and after working as a freelancer I wasn’t sure if buying Quark for me was going to be a good move so I tried to find something similar but inexpensive and that how I ended up adding to my pro apps this app!

iStudio Publisher review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"My goto layout and publishing software"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and user interface. Full-featured and very cost effective

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything to complain about with this software. That said, I don't fancy myself a power user

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my purposes, and as I said previously I'm not a power user, this is all the program you'll ever need for publishing and layout. If you're like a lot of people I know and they work with proprietary files and share a lot, check to make sure you have the compatibility you'll need to accommodate your workflow.

I use this for laying out brochure information and proposals for prospective projects. I have established a format and work with that, as you do with such efforts. I like that it is a Mac-based program that works much like all my other graphic programs

iStudio Publisher review by User

"Fantastic and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Without great computer knowledge this program is so easy to use and has been a great asset to our business.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like is many more recent files to be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please don't over complicate the program, we don't require the best graphic design program just the most user friendly at a reasonable price.

The program is so versatile, whilst we only use the basic functions it is much more user friendly than other programs we have tried.

iStudio Publisher review by Communications M.
Communications M.

"The right tool for the job"

What do you like best?

Value and features, great utility for the price.

What do you dislike?

Would like some built-in picture enhancement tools for raw images.

Newsletter and flyers.

Learning about iStudio Publisher?

* We monitor all iStudio Publisher reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare iStudio Publisher to Similar Solutions