Integra Marketing Solutions Reviews & Product Details

Integra Marketing Solutions Overview

What is Integra Marketing Solutions?

Helps your business grow viral with Instagram by Liking, Sharing, Commenting, Tagging and more.

Integra Marketing Solutions Details

771 Twitter followers

Integra Marketing Solutions Reviews

Showing 19 Integra Marketing Solutions reviews
Location
Already have Integra Marketing Solutions?
Programmer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Instagram has been a fundamental part of the company's growth. Since it helps us to promote our products and services, increasing sales and allows me to communicate with customers through its instant messaging system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It provides an excellent marketing service to the company promoting all my products and services, and allows me to maintain a secure and stable communication with customers. Because thanks to its large number of users has helped considerably to the growth of the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have had an excellent experience with the service provided by this product is great, with good performance, easy to implement and with easy access, I have not had any problems with this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Instagram is excellent, it provides a great service to the company, forming a fundamental part in its growth thanks to its large number of users and also allows me to communicate with the client through this same platform, it has allowed us not only to increase sales, but also to facilitate and streamlines the work process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Instagram Marketing system is exceptional, easy to use and very stable. Thanks to its large number of users helps us increase sales considerably. It gives us the necessary tools to create an image for our company, it allows us to communicate with customers through this same platform, since it also has an instant messaging system, shows the news of the company, promoting our products and services. I can also manage the account from my mobile device or even have a PC version available, it has great performance, excellent technical support, it is easily integrated and easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente de gestión
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

The instagram Marketing has helped me to promote the company's products, allows me to communicate with customers easily through messages and has increased the number of sales considerably, is very efficient and easily accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is an exceptional social network, with the best technical support, it is extremely easy to implement and with good performance, which has increased the sales of the company enormously thanks to its excellent marketing service and its large community of users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am very satisfied with the great Instagram marketing service, it is a very stable, efficient and easily accessible platform, so far I have not had any kind of problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I recommend it. Since using this medium, the number of clients has increased considerably. It is efficient, easy to implement, with good performance and very useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instagram Marketing is excellent and provides a great service, it helps me to promote my products, mainly creating an image for my brand, it shows the news of my company, products and services increasing sales considerably, since it has a strong user community , and allows me to communicate with clients through messages through this same website. Instagram has taken a very important role in the growth of the company, is extremely easy to implement, with exceptional performance, has a good technical support and very efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing executive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Facebook Marketing has been key business tool since we do social media marketing for other companies and also run our own company adverts.It has helped us increase our business profits on marketing . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Facebook has been a crucial tool in our company since it helps us increase profits through sponsored campaigns. We do social media marketing for other companies too therefore being a business to us.it simple to use,schedule posts and also connect with customers.As the admin I get contacted and also receive queries via Facebook chats and calls.Facebook Marketing is an awesome tool for our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the policies used on facebook for sponsored ads prevents us from making some ads and also it may charge us even when we have placed budget on what to spend and overspends on our budgets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Facebook Marketing is a good tool for extending market scope for your business through use of organic and sponsored advertisements.it is suitable for small businesses and big cooperation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increased profits as a result of sponsored ads for our company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente de gestión
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It allows you to interact with your community of clients or potential clients, where you can show interactive content that is attractive and allows you to generate more profits.Also helps you generate sales at low cost. The filters are great they help you improve the images that your potential clients will see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

allows you to know sincere opinions of your customers or potential customers in relation to your brand or service. You can cooperate more deeply with your audience which will allow you to better satisfy the possible needs of your costumers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I see a disadvantage in that you can not reach users with a computer and the photos must be of very high quality. something that I find a disadvantage is that you need a device for Android or iOS to manage accounts without limitations you can not access all the funtions from there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is highly recommended you can reach many new customers.Make publications always focused on your bran and products you offer that is clear think in a shop window can show the essence of your company and reach more consumers.Provided you with tools such as filters that you can make a simple image impact and be remembered by the audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we improve the presence of the brand because it allows us to increase the reach of potential customers.We manage to evaluate the tastes of our consuemers and potencial customers with the reactions to our publications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am a Social Media Marketer and i linked my Facebook pages to Instagram accounts which really helps and saves time, so i post on Facebook and it automatically goes to Instagram. So when i sponsor a Facebook ad, Instagram also is boosted automatically hence covering Instagram users too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Instagram has enabled me to market clients' products and services through images which has maximized on their profits and secondly Instagram gives the real ROI (Return on Investment) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can not post on Instagram via the web version which mean i only use a phone to post on a collaboration platform like HootSuite or AgoraPulse.

Instagram also uses alot of Data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Instagram marketing will surely give the results you want if you are looking into Social Media Marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instagram marketing has helped to market my clients' goods and services as well as mine. Instagram has also helped me with the Brand Awareness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It has given our clients and potential customers the benefit of doubt about our business. We have displayed every process their laundry undergo until the final stage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that we can engage with our customers directly and discuss things concerning laundry business and how both of us can benefit from it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most of my targets might not be instagram users . There is lack of enough space for images that require description for further understanding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is quick , cheap and efficient and has no limits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is accessible by many since it was created specifically for mobile phones. Many people own mobile phones.

It is the easiest way i can share messages concerning my brand. This can create more awareness thus being an advantage to the company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketer.
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We recently used Instagram marketing for a campaign called “zero account “ .The Zero Account ad. Campaign was promoted on Instagram and helped put the fact that our customers could now open a Bank account without paying a registration fee, on the faces of potentially interested people. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Instagram marketing has helped my company promote its services and offerings to Instagram users in our geographical location. It has always been efficient ,results are easily measurable and there is the ability to narrow down our target audience to towns and districts within the country. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to go through Facebook business to launch a proper ad. Campaign on Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Instagram is one of the most reliable social media platforms to advertise our services on ,to positive sales effect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media Manager
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I Instagram is allowed us to reach organic audience when marketing through their platform. Where able to post three post today and reach up to 10,000 people per post. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the Hastag System it allows People With Interest In Those Tags To be reach in their feed without paying for any advertising. From there they can choose to follow you and view more of your content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just like the ever-changing algorithms, it can make or break your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend using Instagram for your marketing efforts, there’s an untapped potential audience to reach! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With a Instagram marketing we have found extremely easy to reach an organic audience and build a client base to market out to you daily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helped me to meet a great deal of customers and advertise my goods as well. Customer base has increased immensely using instagram marketing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There is little or no payment at all using instagram marketing. Different people all over the world get to see what your business is all about and still patronize you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now, there is not a single downside to me using instagram marketing. Although it would be helpful if more social media platforms can be linked to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Do not waste a minute, it's absolutely delightful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I spend little or nothing to advertise my business. Increasing customers daily from around the world. They can even video call you to know how legit you are. It has been a very great experience all together Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

It helps in growth of my business by doing advertisements on instagram. I can easily connect to the people.whenever we have any events we can easily publish on instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Lots of people connected on instagram so that we can easily advertise our events. It provide free advertisement . We can upload photos and videos of our projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There should have reminder option for our events. its helps a lot. Also difficult to find genuine buyers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Instagram Marketing is free and easy, so go for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can advertise our products and services from anywhere and anytime. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We advertise for 400+ businesses using Facebook Marketing, and have saved some who were struggling via the leads generating. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Custom audiences are great, the amount of options to target, a multitude of settings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes facebook struggles spending our investment to the custom audiences, even if there is a large enough pool. Also you cannot duplicate an ad into multiple adsets at once. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching a demographic that is usually difficult to reach via digital efforts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TN
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We advertise on Facebook for big events coming up and as a way to market to prospective families. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is very easy to work with and use. You can easily pay to promote an existing post or create a new one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that there were more filters to choose as you choose an audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our market is mostly using Facebook more so than any other social media platform, they respond well to the ads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We are using Instagram marketing for our business advertisement and marketing purposes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We can upload photos, videos. It helps a lot for marketing of our produst and services. also we can add stories of events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there should have reminder option for our events. It will help a lot if there is reminder for events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want the growth of your business or company then start using this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can advertise my products and services anytime and anwhere. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TC
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Facebook marketing assisted me with daily, weekly, and monthly ad campaigns for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the features (ad manager, business manager, campaign planner, etc). It is very simple to view all campaigns, ad sets, and ads. It is very simple to adjust the goal of the ad based on brand awareness, reach, engagement, lead generation, general traffic, and conversions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When looking at campaigns, ad sets, and ads, things can become a bit clumped and unorganized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very easy to work with. Marketing team assisted with many issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has allowed for me to easily manage all of my marketing through facebook, as well as, analytics, reporting, and then planning for further campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TW
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We occasional boost posts to ensure wider reach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's easy to select a target audience according to various characteristics Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's really hard to get questions answered and sometimes there isn't sufficient explanation on the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are trying to increase awareness of our organization and increase donations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Director
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have been able to grow my Facebook audience and gain many more Facebook Page Likes with their Marketing services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that the advertising is so simple and user friendly. I am easily able to create ads for the exact purpose that I am needing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how the photos for the different ads are separate sizes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I highly recommend using Facebook marketing to grow your business! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Cashier
Media Production
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped bring people to our page when we were first starting out. Having that foundation of followers who are actually interested in our products is helping us to gain a bigger following more quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s simple to use and SO affordable! It’s the only social media marketing tool we’re using at the moment, and one of the few digital marketing tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s really nothing to dislike when it comes to this service. Maybe if we could get more insight of the people who have come to our page from the campaign Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We have been marketing on fB for about a year. Ow and it has generated multiple leads and helped us target specific demographics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Marketing is easy and let’s you target specific demographics. Easy to set up and control. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a user if FB, not a fan of seeing all the targeted ads in my feed but I admit that I click on them and end up finding products and services I had no idea about. This is the main goal of our FB marketing campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am able to promote our business easily and make our page visible to as many or as little people as I want and control the regions I want it seen Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That I have a lot of control over my ads and who sees them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be expensive to use and the cost can add up quickly depending what your objective is Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Integra Marketing Solutions?

Integra Marketing Solutions Categories on G2