InkSoft

3.4

InkSoft is the platform used by the most successful screen printers, garment decorators, and print shops.

Work for InkSoft?

Learning about InkSoft?

InkSoft Reviews

Showing 5 InkSoft reviews
InkSoft review by Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.

"Great colors, Easy to upload art. "

What do you like best?

It's very easy to upload artwork to the platform and see what it would look like on a variety of colors. We like the ease of use and the cost for our company. It was quick to implement and learn.

What do you dislike?

It's not as customizable as some would like, but for basic tees like schools and churches anyone can use this program. You don't have to be a designer to understand how it works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really is user friendly, simple to understand, and fast to learn. Highly recommended.

We can create a variety of shirts that look the same but have different sports listed below the logos. It's great to edit this in the software.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about InkSoft
InkSoft review by Consultant

"Good application to create sale wbes ... another one."

What do you like best?

At first glance it is very nice, even simple, very customizable and powerful Web. It has many customization options and is easy to configure and manage. Super useful for a company that wants to sell its products or that wants to offer the option of customizing "standard" products to its customers. The truth is that it is another but it works very well.

What do you dislike?

The problem with this type of application is that there are millions ... Being for my taste Prestashop since it is the one that has more add-ons and in which the community is more active. InfSoft is very good because its simplicity makes it nice, but maybe for someone looking for something very powerful it falls short. It does not have the capacity or ease to handle, for example, 3000 active requests or 30 connected users handling products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a website to sell customizable products, this is a good option if you like your aesthetics, which is very minimalist and personal.

Sell ​​products from a t-shirt company.

What Apparel Design solution do you use?

InkSoft review by User in Computer Software

"Great Design tool. Difficult to build atores"

What do you like best?

The design tool is great for one off orders. Especially for my direct to garment products. Sometime people go to cutom ink and design their own graphic when they do use it, I like that I can set parameters on how many colors etc

What do you dislike?

Store building is difficult and can be time consuming. I’m not a fan of how the storefronts look either but that may be because I don’t know how to customize them well. The monthly fee is steep and sometimes I am paying when no stores are open.

The stores are better than using paper order forms so I have a better ordering process for my teams and schools. I do think that the design tool has helped with my grow the number of small unique orders that come in.

InkSoft review by Mareyah F.
Mareyah F.

"Amazing product, headed in the right direction"

What do you like best?

It is a good tool which is helpful to run a printing business, and allow for personalized design. It also is an extremely user friendly interface that helps you to print your own designs..

What do you dislike?

It can become awfully pricey, it is a great system but needs to find a way to cut down the price.

It lets our company create and distribute our brand.

InkSoft review by Chris P.
Chris P.

"Meh ok software "

What do you like best?

I found that customers loved being able to design their own shirts

What do you dislike?

Not very much clip art for customers to choose from

Allowing customers to design their own tees cut down on time our designer was spending

Learning about InkSoft?

* We monitor all InkSoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.