iAnnotate Enterprise

Use iAnnotate Enterprise Edition to manage your organization's mobile workflow. Your IT team configures access to sharing features and remote document storage, all without touching personal data on-device.

Work for iAnnotate Enterprise?

Learning about iAnnotate Enterprise?

iAnnotate Enterprise Reviews

Showing 5 iAnnotate Enterprise reviews
iAnnotate Enterprise review by Denise M.
Denise M.

"I use iAnnotate daily"

What do you like best?

I like the stamps feature of iAnnotate. My business is proofreading, and iAnnotate makes it easy for me to work from anywhere on my iPad.

What do you dislike?

The one time I had a complaint with lost work on iA, customer service acted like they'd never heard of the specific issue I was having, although I know for certain that other users had had the exact same problem. I've never lost work since, however.

I have a platform to do my work on that works well and is easy to navigate.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about iAnnotate Enterprise
iAnnotate Enterprise review by Tom S.
Tom S.

"Genuinley Useful tool for mobile working"

What do you like best?

I use this as a tie into airwatch, I love being able to mark up PDF's on the go for review later, it's become practically an essential tool in daily working life.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, the link between Airwatch and Ia breaks after a software upgrade requiring a re - install.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does what it says on the tin. It's a significant value add for ipad users at the minimum

I've never met someone who doesn't love this. it's a significant value add over handwritten notes, in that you can get them off for review on the same day via email.

What Business Content Management solution do you use?

iAnnotate Enterprise review by User in Higher Education

"Provider of the best PDF annotation software"

What do you like best?

I have tried other PDF annotating platforms. This is the one that I have found the most useful because of all of the tools it offers. It is easier to import/export documents.

I can place "sticky notes" and highlight and type and underline and stamp and... There is every feature I could want and more available through this software.

What do you dislike?

I typically use the iAnnotate iPad app. I wish that there was a "night mode" like there is in iBooks and other reading apps. I often am working with documents late in the evening and would appreciate being able to use settings that are less harsh on the eyes.

Sharing thoughts about documents, sharing edits, revising, taking notes

iAnnotate Enterprise review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"The best pdf tool out there"

What do you like best?

Simp,e to use, sim0le to learn, great to work with on almost any device

What do you dislike?

The very populated tool bar can take u0 a lot of space if undocked completely

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s worth serious consideration

Simple and affordable way to distribute and create value from pdf documents

iAnnotate Enterprise review by User in Investment Banking
User in Investment Banking

"use for reviewing board packages and reading pdfs"

What do you like best?

good annotation and highlighting capabilities

What do you dislike?

when a doc is composed of both landscape and portrait pages the vertical scrolling is non-linear and slides from side to side

electronic distribution of information to remote players. Benefit is savings of cost and time to mail physical materials and ability to update for changes very quickly.

Learning about iAnnotate Enterprise?

* We monitor all iAnnotate Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.