1. Stability. It's the biggest advantage I see here as it is every server goal.
2. Performance. Unix AIX is best at tuning the kernel hence best performance is being received.
3. Crash proof. This operating system is crash-proof as I observed.
4. Modern and up to date with the time. It is currently credited with leadership in integrated mission-critical virtualization, observed performance, high availability and manageability.
5. User friendly. I feel that hpux is more user friendly compared to other flavors.
6. Easy to Learn. HP Unix is very easy to learn compared to complex solaris commands.
7. It provides solid user security via its account validation and authentication.
8. It is true multi-user, multitasking, protected memory operation, while using a minimal amount of memory.
9. In this Unix, everything is a file, including the terminal and all devices, which simplifies input/output operations.
10. You are provided with a variety of utilities and commands that are specially designed to perform specific tasks. With a properly stocked toolbox, it can handle complex tasks flawlessly.
Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.