Hostinger web hosting Reviews & Product Details

Hostinger web hosting Overview

What is Hostinger web hosting?

Start your online journey with fast and secure web hosting that enables you to take the Internet by storm 🚀 At Hostinger, you can choose from various web hosting-related services that include Domain Registration, Cloud Hosting, Email Hosting, SSL Certificate, and LiteSpeed Servers. Choose Hostinger if you are looking for: ✅ Easy-to-use custom hPanel ✅ 24/7 professional Live Chat support ✅ 4x Faster WordPress hosting ✅ 99.9% Uptime guarantee
 ✅ Affordable prices

Hostinger web hosting Details
Arabic, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, Hebrew, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Simplified)

Hostinger provides every customer with all the necessary tools to have a fully-functional website up and running as quickly as possible. Hostinger provides an incredibly convenient drag & drop website builder and application installer.

Hostinger International Ltd.
2004
Kaunas, Lithuania

Hostinger web hosting Reviews

Showing 99 Hostinger reviews
Already have Hostinger web hosting?
The Man
What do you like best?

In terms of promotions it stands out. Options to upgrade plans is convenient. Price to value ratio is probably the best I have come across so far. Customer support is great! I was on support chat for about a good 3 hours....... Support was exceptional 9 to 10 stars.... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I say that plans were a little slow to update. Support had to merge the upgraded plans for me and manually remove the refunded plan from my account. Besides that Hostinger nothing short of an ongoing great experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. You will need some degree of know how but ........ you'll get the hang of the layout and support will be there for you. Price to Quality ratio is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I initially requested for a refund for not purchasing the right plan and then upgraded to a premium plan. Converting the refunded amount into credits to purchase Domain Transfer and then realizing that upgrading to premium was the better choice for me as I required many emails accounts. Then getting support to assist to create a custom invoice make payment utilizing the balance credit in my Hostinger account. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I changed from siteground to hostinger, because siteground started to increase their rates from about 60 USD to more than 80 USD, for a 3 month service. But I have to say that all was excellent with the service of siteground. Looking for an alternative I found hostinger, with a price for 4 years with about 110 USD! Un unbeatable price on the market. So I was prepared for problems and gave it a try. BIG SURPRISE! Servers are (at least in my area) faster than the ones of siteground, and service a positive experience, even the response time is longer that with siteground. At the point of installing my large joomla site redseapages.com I faced a problem which I could not allocate (I am more an administrator rather than a programmer). They found the problem. It was a missing API in Fabrik, a Joomla component I use for my data management and listings. Which server administrator would help you in this problem? They did. Thanks for that! No problems since the site is working for now over 3 month without any downtime. I truly can recommend this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I would dislike. I used cpanel before, hostinger provides hpanel (you can have cpanal for a additinal fee if you want). hpanel is sufficient for my needs. But for the low rate they offer I think it is fair to use your own admin panel, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I mentioned above Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Over the years, I've used GoDaddy and IONOS before the switch to HOSTINGER.

At first, I was a bit skeptical about using them because their prices were so much lower than other providers, and, on top of that, I found coupon codes which lowered the price further.

I’m not a super techie so like anything new, the account setup was a bit confusing for me BUT the Customer Support was fantastic!

All my emails were pleasantly answered within a couple of hours.

As we all may have experienced at one time or another, sometimes an answer someone leads to another question.

I don’t think HOSTINGER could have been more patient with me.

The best company I’ve ever subscribed to! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know of any downsides to using Hostinger. My experience has been so much better than expected and I have already recommended them to others Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best support of any other hosing company I have dealt with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm using them for my domain hosting. I like the fact of how easy it was to get Joomla up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Hostinger researched their responses and gave me accurate information. The answered my questions and addressed my concerns in a timely manner. I have contacted them via the Chat portal several times and they are always timely and knowledgeable. I was with my previous hosting company for 10 years and always had to spend hours on hold to get any support. I would recommend Hostinger to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They could have application description on the Auto Installer software. They have a lot of great applications but you don't know what they do until you install them.

Also, when you use the auto installer we should be able to name the database instead of them auto assigning a name. Makes it hard to find the database your looking for in myPhpAdmin Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save yourself some trouble and spend some time browsing the control panel and learn your way around. Will make navigation a lot easier and your work will go faster Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

error pages, ssl certificate, and control panel login issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer service is very professional and understanding. They tried their best to help me with my issue and they ensure that all of my concerns are well taken. I have so many hosting accounts with different Hostinger providers and this is the first tie I tried Hostinger. They have very affordable, cheap hosting plans that are fully-packed with various features you need to succeed online. I am so happy with the service of Darius. He did a job so well and professionally done. The customer service of Hostinger is easy to reach. You can chat with them, they can chat with you back. And in case you opt not to wait for their response, or you are running out of time, they will reach you through email without requesting them to do so. Superb! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm very happy, there's nothing I don't like about Hostinger Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Been with other hosting providers since 2008. I own more than 1200 domain names and run more than 100 personal sites. I maintain hostings with 8 different providers. All I can say is I am pleased best with Hostinger. This is my #1. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SSL and Website issues. They are technical issues and I am not a tech person. They helped me out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

As any business it has it's issues, but what really makes me love Hostinger is their level of transparency and their team at customer service. People at customer service are best I ever encountered. I had hosting on hosting providers like GoDaddy, HostGator and others, and they can't even compare to Hostinger's team. Hostinger's agents are one whole new level of craziness, and I mean that in a very positive way. I just love having business with Hostinger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At this point, from time to time when new domain is purchased some things go crazy, but it is nothing that can't be solved in a matter of minutes, because, you know, awesome customer service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am a full-stack designer and developer and most of the day I have hands full of... everything?! And what I really appreciate is that I have possibility to pick a package with Hostinger's support so I get like lets say some kind of help to maintain server, because during constantly jumping from one task to another I sometimes forget to do something or change something during testing and forget to return the server options to proper state, and customer service is so fast to pinpoint what is the problem, and if I am too busy they take charge and make a fix for me so i can just keep working on my ongoing tasks without stop. I can't say "Thank you" enough times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

One of the things I like about Hostinger is the support, they answer very fast and give great support to problems, both at hostinger.com and at hostinger.co. The hostinger.com because I work for a company and I recommended hostinger for its website and hostinger.co because I came 2 years with the service for my personal clients and projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps there is a minimum moment that it could be somewhat slower than normal, but 99% of the service is very rarely excellent. But the price is still excellent, the plan I use is: Premium Shared Hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend it, it has quality of service, fair and very competitive price and very good technical support. The Plan I use is Premiun Shared in both hostinger.com and hostinger.co Colombia. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was solving a problem with the website in Wordpress that I was editing and it was throwing the error 500 in editing, after I could not enter to edit any page or entry. Hours before the wordpress had been updated to 5.6 worse had not given problems. At the time of support, looking for what could cause the problem, I realized that Wordpress 5.6 needs a PHP version 7.4 requirement, my hosting service was in PHP 7.2, I could change it and test it and everything was perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Global Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

Running costs are affordable & manageable. Hpanel has the benefits to manage all the services in one place. Also, SSL- is a lifetime subscription and that is handy for the price. Best for nontechnical users who would like to hop on and get things moving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only email support but they are responsive. Their basic email plan does not cover calendar integration. This should be implemented but we need to buy a business plan which is still affordable but unnecessary. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Lifetime subscriptions are great to add. They have varied services that we can add on for affordable prices. Saas products can be managed as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

iOS Engineer
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to contact support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how initial sign up ads. I started an account to find a vps and the hosting is shoved in your face from the start and I didn't realize it was the incorrect service. That is of course on me for not knowing the difference initially. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a beginner or an advanced user Hostinger has it all to accommodate your hosting needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed an easy set up and easy manageable VPS and it was provided. Having these resources managed by a team with a support staff allows for confident set up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Software Engineer
What do you like best?

The major reason I love Hostinger is that it provides a great pricing range for its features. It is listed among the cheapest places that provide hosting facilities on the market. And the price for the simple package starts at just $2 a month, which is fantastic. Hostinger provides a free package that is indefinitely free until you need to change your package or order an advanced plan. In the case of a premium plan, a free trial is given for a month before you buy the package. The control panel is remarkable and looks fantastic, and the interface is also nice and simple to navigate about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Hostinger is that there's no good and reliable customer service. Customer Care is just not serious and unprofessional. I have an issue receiving emails because of MX record errors. Also, it takes them days to respond to the user's question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If I talk about my overall experience with Hostinger, I would say that it was great. Hostinger provides any user with all the resources required to get a completely functioning website up and running as soon as possible. Hostinger offers an extremely simple drag & drop site builder and software installation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

master degree of information technology, Programmer
What do you like best?

I don't like anything.

Android application

It wasn't very good at first. The server is loading and the application is running slowly. The queries ran very slowly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Statistics cannot be exported or saved to files.

It is not the history of statistics by month. For 3 months. Per year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I use your hosting as (PHP MySQL REST API for Android). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use your hosting in production. You Understand.

Until I have 3 users a day at the same time.

What do you like best?

It has many features which I like most is it has domain registration services, It provides hosting service. Support is very fast and very helpful for any problem. It has a database service of PHPMyAdmin. It has a service of autoresponder service of email. It has the support of install WordPress, Joomla, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In database service, it is hard to implement a real-time database service. It has high pricing. there is not support of the trial version. At the time of the edit file, we don't get the best editor to edit our code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We can use it very simply. It is easy to use. If we don't know how to use we can ask for premium support, and we can check FAQ section or we can chat with live support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A problem of when I store my website data it has solution we can easily manage our file of hosting we can edit the file. We can backup our file in it. It has good support for any issues we are having. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Experience Lead
What do you like best?

The dedication of the team spends to resolve your issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's no live chatting before you become a customer with plan. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Still not yet tested. But, I'm promised to have a once and for all the greatest solution yet the most optimized for my CMS " WordPress" hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Outsystems Developer
What do you like best?

What impressed me most about Hostinger is how easy it is to get a website up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that when I'm logged in some functions that are not so intuitive, like looking for another domain to buy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are starting on the journey of creating websites, choose a basic plan first and then update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For those who are new to building their own website, for those who still don't have their website and want to start creating something more professionally and at a low cost without giving up quality, I think Hostinger is a great choice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The setup and installation is very easy and straightforward with a good user interface. Recommended for beginners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, Nothing. Really great service and deals, with speedy response time when having issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For Beginners to Seniors Developers, Hostinger will make your experience simple and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a Freelance Wordpress Developer it gives me the ability to manage many of the accounts I setup for clients and if there is something I do not understand there are many tutorials and guides available from Hostinger and the broader community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Composer & Film/Audio/Video Editor
What do you like best?

Responsive and helpful customer service representative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None. Hoping the best of income like USD 10 million from this Affiliate Marketing..... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Boosting my online business and generating income from investment by international clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Support team response is faster and ever to help customer. I like that. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know dislike where. Start using the Hostiger hpanel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I am not IT Engineer. I learning with Hostiger for my website. Hostiger support team response is amazing for me to help in time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I would like to make online learning platform to solve education requirement for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

Brought over 20 websites with me in the move and you went out of your way to initiate a few perks that I thought were great. Fast servers and I'm seeing a difference in the site traffic from where they were to begin with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's probably just my experience with h-panel, but I'm getting used to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a Web Designer or someone who needs more than just a website per shared hosting account, check out Hostinger, they have some really good pricing for a longer term commitment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web hosting for clients and private project WordPress sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full Stack web developer
What do you like best?

easy management and vps provide amazing services and team of support quickly respond Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

dashboard do not provides more options but still good with easy using Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

add some options for dashboard for manage domains and subdomain Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

hosting of shbakat talab for selling and buying medical devices Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Partner
What do you like best?

Hostinger is reliable, fast, and secure. I have used them in the past and currently. Their support is very friendly, quick, and knowledgeable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really have not found any dislikes to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is an excellent service. The prices are fair and their support will help every step of the way if you need them to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using the service for personal use and web applications. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the team, the dahsboard, the deals bassically everything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing i dislike with the staff and the hostinger site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This was a cheap and reliable way for me to host a website so i could put my projects online for people to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That they took the time to answer my questions thoroughly and honestly. I asked for the cheapest solution, I got it. Two VPSs ended up being cheaper than One VPS + email hosting for multiple domains. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. Compared to the other hosting companies I shopped around with and queried for answers, Hostinger was just more through. Actually understanding what I was looking for. Very tech savvy employees from what I could tell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can only speak for the VPSs. By far the best hosting for a dedicated IP VPS. Support is pretty awesome about helping you talk through issues, definetly not shy of technical details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Hosting 7 domains on one server and emails for all 7 on another. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The flexibility of services, real time support and the kind support team they are really friendly team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now!

in case there will be anything I will not hesitate to provide my feedback in order to develop the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits:

- the SSH access for the shared hosting is really cool

- the files management as well.

- git support.

- easy to deploy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Beautiful dashboards and very competitive pricing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) The "technical support" options do not offer phone-based support. However, their "chat" or online support isn't a live chat window but an email based system that leaves you waiting hours for responses.

2) The customer service agents, while "friendly", repeatedly asked the same questions, seeming to ignore the responses they didn't like. When I wanted to cancel my service I had to respond to ~6 emails from two different people with the same response... I wanted to cancel my service and I wanted a refund. Now... combine this with the fact that the emails are coming hours apart and you end up with a very frustrating situation.

3.) Once the service was cancelled and all refunded except the domain I selected, I was not given an option of how to migrate the domain (despite specifically asking for this in each of the above mentioned 6 emails). Now I'm back to tech support. Wish me luck! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a fair option if you are confident that you won't need any help from the company. But if you need any technical support for anything, be prepared to wait for a few hours before you get any response to your inquiry. Otherwise, plan on incorporating their advanced support options into your pricing for the service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Economical Website hosting for multiple domains Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Hostinger of Hostinger

Hey there!

We sincerely apologize for the issues you’ve faced while using our services.

And thank you for your feedback, it’s a great way for us to improve and grow as a company.

We totally understand that the situation you’ve encountered was frustrating, and we would love the opportunity to investigate your feedback further. Since we can’t locate you in our system, we would appreciate you contacting us via our email: quality@hostinger.com. We want to make things right for you.

We also want to assure you that the ticketing system is only a temporary measure, and our goal is to bring back LIve Chat with immediate answers as soon as possible. So our users can use our services hassle-free.

We hope you will give us a second chance sometime in the future and we will do our best to make it count!

All the best,

Team Hostinger

AB
What do you like best?

I love their customer service. These guys are professionals. And for the price you pay for hosting, you can't beat this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I won't complain so much. I mean, given the price that one pays for hosting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it. the price, speed, and customer service is worth it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The price and speed that they provide. This speed can help any serious website owner rank onsearch engines Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Hostinger?

Top Rated Hostinger web hosting Alternatives