GrubHub

3.9

Grubhub helps you find and order food from wherever you are. How it works: you type in an address, we tell you the restaurants that deliver to that locale as well as showing you droves of pickup restaurants near you.

Work for GrubHub?

Learning about GrubHub?

GrubHub Reviews

Showing 24 GrubHub reviews
G2 User

"Great service with consistent communication and on-time arrival. "

What do you like best?

GrubHub has consistently provided team lunches and food, sometimes with only a few hours notice. They've been excellent at offering last-minute options, as well as working with us to coordinate orders for small and larger groups.

What do you dislike?

We've had a couple of cases where food didn't arrive right on time, or when the amount of food recommended didn't quite seem like enough. That being said, the one or two times we had issues, we were treated very fairly and given large discounts or even reimbursed for the cost of food.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering for company events. Will take your preferences into account, and offer flexible options around your office.

We are serving our employees and clients with great, coordinated meals without having to put extra work on the shoulders of our staff. By allowing us to outsource our meals for clients and employees alike, we are able to be more productive on a daily basis. In addition to that, we are able to mark the places that have worked the best for us, and have options for the future, to make meal and event planning easier down the line.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about GrubHub
GrubHub review by Lenarda K.
Lenarda K.

"Grubhub is okay"

What do you like best?

I like this app because it was one of the first food apps that I use that delivered food in my area.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the fact that this service does not have many option of restaurants to choose from. The selection is very limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Service is great but limited restaurants to choose from.

This app has made it so we can eat lunch at work as a family. This is a good thing because our company is big but our office location is small like a family.

What Restaurant Delivery/Takeout solution do you use?

GrubHub review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Great App, Especially for Those Who Don't Deliver"

What do you like best?

Grubhub allows you to purchase food even for restaurants who normally don't deliver. Every once in a while they will also provide special promos through email as well!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the coupons have error messages. An example would be student/corporate discounts that allow you to use a code twice when it actually allows you to use it once.

Easy delivery to the job are problems solved with grub hub. We can easily place orders for the team at work while sitting at our desk. The process is fast and easy.

GrubHub review by Dan P.
Dan P.

"Grubhub Review"

What do you like best?

Grubhub is a lifesaver. It's my go to as far as ordering food online. It lets me see all the different restaurants in my area I can order from.

What do you dislike?

I always run into issues. The drivers never pay attention to the directions given to them, and cannot seem to read address numbers on buildings. I always have a delay on my food which leaves it cold most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of ordering lunches for office meetings. If, it wasn't for the delays in getting the order to us would use the more often.

GrubHub review by Juan C J.
Juan C J.

"User friendly"

What do you like best?

Grubhub is a great food app and has many food options withim my area. It runs smooth on my phone and has great customer service. Any problems i have ever had have been resolved

What do you dislike?

Grubhub sometimes sends me too many emails. I have unsubscribed a few times and i still get them. It's not really app related but it is a nuisance.

Grubhub has proved great to order big food orders for works parties and meetings. I love how you can customize every order.

GrubHub review by christine d.
christine d.

"Driver"

What do you like best?

That I am my own bass and I could spend more time with the kids

What do you dislike?

I think they could pay more and they hold us accountable for things that we cant control

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work the blocks

I quit my job at dunkin donuts and grubhub is really helpful with my Bill's and kids

GrubHub review by G2 User in Government Administration
G2 User in Government Administration

"Grubhub: user-friendly and easy to work with, depending on restaurant options!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: easy to select restaurants and view menu. The app itself is very user friendly and intuitive and updates to tell you how long delivery will take

What do you dislike?

there are many restaurants in my area that deliver that are not on here, can't be used for big catering orders as restaurants don't put their catering menus on the app

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending on what restaurants you're hoping to order from(not all restaurants that offer delivery or pick-up will be available on the app), and how much food (I prefer using grubhub for small to medium orders - office lunches, etc, and not for large event catering), Grubhub can be an easy way to order food for work!

easy catering: overview of menu, and quick order process. No need to spend 30 minutes on the phone.

GrubHub review by G2 User in Automotive
G2 User in Automotive

"Ordering dinner has never been so easy"

What do you like best?

I love that on the fly I can order dinner from work, drive home and in 15 minutes it's delivered. If we have a meeting at work I can order lunch and have it delivered. It is also great to send customers.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options in my neighborhood. They are adding places but wish the area covered was a bit larger.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you sign up you can get free delivery.

I can order lunch for the staff and have it delivered even when I'm not there.

G2 User

"Great for finding good food without having to go out searching"

What do you like best?

I like that I don't need to go out to have good food. It can be delivered to me!

What do you dislike?

It doesn't always have the best deals when compared with some of the other competitors

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth checking out and trying! This might be a great fit for your company! You won't regret trying

This has been very helpful when hosting group meetings or events because it is simple and delivered. This saves us time and energy

"Great support team"

What do you like best?

The live chat feature with their support team. Ordering food through any third party site is simple but having support there if something is wrong is what makes Grubhub my preferred choice. When I've had issues with food not arriving they were always fast to respond and ensure a solution is in place.

What do you dislike?

The suggestions they put don't always correlate with what I've ordered in the past or what I like. It would also be nice to be able to track my delivery in a more detailed way.

Allowing me to continue to get my work done and not have to spend time going to pickup my food.

GrubHub review by Zach S.
Zach S.

"It Does the Work for You! "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the app. and the different pay options.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t always give you precise locations to search properly for food in your area.

It provides staff the opportunity to have food delivered at the touch of a button. In our line of work in law enforcement we don’t always have the ability to go out and grab food. This allows it to be quickly delivered to our work location.

GrubHub review by G2 User in Veterinary
G2 User in Veterinary

"Extremely convenient "

What do you like best?

I love that I can order my lunch from this third party app, have it delivered and not have to drive out of my way to pick it up

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more restaurants that I could choose from

I'm saving tons of money on gas with GrubHub now that I don't have to leave my house or the office to pick up lunch

"Easy lunch solution"

What do you like best?

The ease of ordering lunch without having to call or run and pick things up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the grub hub fees plus leaving tip, it makes lunch a lot more expensive.

The fact that people aren’t leaving work for 30mins to an hour each day. Time spent working has increased since no one has to go out anymore

GrubHub review by G2 User in Retail
G2 User in Retail

"Fast and efficient "

What do you like best?

Me and my friends from work order from grub hub during our break. They deliver the food on time and it was still piping hot when it arrived. The delivery person was nice and respectful.

What do you dislike?

I dislike like the delivery fee they charge it’s kinda expensive at times. Also they need to add more restraunt to their thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a good way to get your food delivered fast

They helps satisfy my cravings for certain foods and good for time management.

"GrubHub Order Easy"

What do you like best?

Easily being able to find food in my area for delivery and take out, all in one site or app, and being able to order. Also the offer for $10 off your first order was helpful and enticing.

What do you dislike?

The variety and availability of food in my area is not great, also the availability of delivery is low - better for my office then my home though.

It helps with planning luncheons and making larger orders with specific needs and want of many or various people.

GrubHub review by G2 User in Accounting
G2 User in Accounting

"GRUB HUB THUBS UP"

What do you like best?

Good selection of food! Customer service experience was very good too! I got everything and a discount.

What do you dislike?

Not as many discounts as I originally thought but that changes every day with great new offers!

Getting food brought in to my offices!

GrubHub review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"Great app"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to navigate, not complicated to order on

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything - it seems to work just fine for me

Can order food for everyone in the office together

GrubHub review by G2 User in Logistics and Supply Chain
G2 User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Some features not user friendly"

What do you like best?

Interface to place orders- it is quite easy to pick the restaurant you want.

What do you dislike?

Delivery tracker- it looks like it is hidden and sometimes does not function well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can definitely try it out once and see if you like.

Ordering lunches for the team. Some benefits are it is has a good selection of restaurants around and it has timely delivery

"Convenience +"

What do you like best?

So convenient to just be able to pull up multiple menus online and place an order without sitting on hold or worrying the person on the phone got my order wrong

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the menus are kind of limited, also not available in all locations yet

Really helpful as a remote admin to order my colleagues luncheons in other locations

"I don’t love it"

What do you like best?

I like the convenience and ease of use. I like that it is user friendly for the customer.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the time lapse. There seems to be an issue in the certainty of an order being received by the restaurant.

Using it as a tool to make online ordering available for a cottage kitchen.

"Easy delivery "

What do you like best?

Grubhub is easy to use especially on mobile devices and helps bring your local restaurants right to your door.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to get used to how the app works compared to other apps like it.

I don’t think this software necessarily helps solve business problems but it does make the office more enjoyable.

GrubHub review by G2 User in Banking
G2 User in Banking

"Okay"

What do you like best?

They were quick, and convenient. As soon as I ordered it they were there when I requested it. There was not a long wait time like some places.

What do you dislike?

Not knowing who is delivering your food. No uniform makes it odd.

It is quick, and convenient. I like it better than uber.

"Hard to use"

What do you like best?

How it involves local businesses getting them to have their customers order online

What do you dislike?

Not easy to use. You can't search by the name of the business, only by type of food

Grubhub helps with online ordering but it needs some tweaks to make it easier on the end user

GrubHub review by G2 User in Higher Education
G2 User in Higher Education

"A good solution to busy lifestyles"

What do you like best?

Convenience is the name of the game for busy working people.

What do you dislike?

Just expensive enough to really be financially irresponsible for customers.

Increasing access and availability of food.

Learning about GrubHub?

* We monitor all GrubHub reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.