Google Scale

Create immersive VR experiences at Google scale.

Work for Google Scale?

Learning about Google Scale?

Categories

Google Scale Reviews

Showing 25 Google Scale reviews
Google Scale review by Liam W.
Liam W.

"Can google do any wrong? Whichever market they enter, they dominate. This is no exception."

What do you like best?

The idea of browse based Virtual Machines is in itself a fantastic thing. Not only is google scale a very innovative platform, it is incredibly good even though it is operating in somewhat of a niche corner of the internet.

Setting up the virtual machines was a breeze, and very intuitive. Thanks to this, having them go live and be commercially available was as easy as 1 2 3.

Switching between projects is also very convenient (and easily overlooked, after trying some alternatives in which going project to project was a bit of a hassle, the simple and obvious toggle is very much appreciated).

£300 free credit to try the platform is also very welcome.

What do you dislike?

I'm not a fan of the (somewhat sly seeming) billing system.

What each function and thing is going to cost is not too clear from the get go, and with the billings page being separate it makes accurately and precisely forecasting costs kind of hard. The £300 free credit gives you a good indication of what will cost what, but it is by no means obvious.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the billing structure before settling on this as your ultimate solution. It's not overpriced, it's just hard to understand where each cost is coming from sometimes.

Having my projects in the cloud for secure remote and mobile access is something I didn't know I needed until I had it; and now we couldn't live without it.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Google Scale
Google Scale review by Emperatriz C.
Emperatriz C.

" It is ideal to obtain the required precision."

What do you like best?

Through this program I can obtain the precision that I am looking for when preparing cartography or location work of something specific in my maps, it is an excellent tool very easy to use, its options menu is very nice, it only requires using very few times to get familiar with This program has really been very useful for me, it has helped me a lot to obtain what I am looking for both in my work environment and in my field of studies.

What do you dislike?

This program is very good but you need to prepare and basic knowledge to use this program and make the most of its advantages, otherwise it is unlikely that we can use it correctly, the idea is to know how to use it and make the most of your options to achieve planted objectives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to get the presicion of something in specific I recommend without thinking this tool since it complies with the basic options until the most complex to be able to meet the objectives set, it is a very complete tool and if used correctly we can get much benefit, definitely this program It is very complete and you can learn to use it correctly and that is very positive.

In my work this program has been very useful since with this we can get the presicion of what we need as for example spatial location of some place or of something in particular, and that has been a great advantage to have this tool.

What VR SDK solution do you use?

Google Scale review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"Create Powerful Virtual Machines via Google Scale"

What do you like best?

The entire idea of using a browser for creating instances of virtual machines and configuring them is just amazing. The user can use Google's GUI to edit and add configurations to the VM instance, and deploy them straight to the cloud for commercial use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to be honest. It takes a little time to start up the instance every single time Google Cloud Platform page is loaded or the VM instance is restarted, but that is obvious due to the fact that the VMs are super heavy processes to run on a browser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Scale is just one simple and amazing feature of the entire, vast Google Cloud Platform. I definitely recommend using this cloud over any other present in the market for its simplicity, features and speed.

Using Google Scale on Google Cloud Platform to deploy certain machines holding servers for our web app.

Google Scale review by Gordon W.
Gordon W.

""Very easy and fast to use""

What do you like best?

It is very efficient and your options are simple but effective, being able to export the file in a wide variety of formats is very useful besides being able to share it quickly with only having the mail of the colleague to whom the document will be sent.This program has really been very useful for me, it has helped me a lot to obtain what I am looking for both in my work environment and in my field of studies.

What do you dislike?

Google Scale review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Great for Virtual Machines"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of web browser management. The user interface is very intuitive to the common user.

What do you dislike?

There is very little to dislike about this solution. Every solution has a few missing features or quirks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know your requirements and what you need and make sure that your project is a good fit for the solution you choose. Google Scale has a lot of features and customizations that you can use to make it work for you and your needs.

I have been able to spin up virtual machines in the cloud in a matter of minutes and have them in production in a short span of time.

Google Scale review by G2 User in Automotive
G2 User in Automotive

"Scale computings collaboration with Google allows easy access to Google's infrastructure"

What do you like best?

The best part about Google Scale is the ability to use google's infrastructure without the need of physical tools and / or hardware. Additionally, Google has truly streamlined all of the processes, making the initial setup of Google Scale to be seamless and without frustration.

What do you dislike?

Google Scale is still new, growing, and developing. Scale does lack some basic features that other similar software companies offer, but at lower prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If considering Google scale, definitely research competitors because there are a few other companies that offer similar at competitive prices while offering more elaborate features.

Cloud Unity creation by creating SD-WAN connections, linked to my companies existing scale environments. This allows the cloud version to appear just like another cluster on the same LAN, keeping data safe and secure.

Google Scale review by Adam J.
Adam J.

"Scale Makes it Happen"

What do you like best?

The thing I like the most about Scale is its ability to predict. I know there are algorithms that they have gathered from recent searches but I like how quick they are to anticipate what I will need.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I do not like is the fact that there are so many advertisements once the search is compelted.

We are using Scale for everyday solutions, and we hope to solve some productivity issues we have been experiencing.

"review "

What do you like best?

Simple and yet very integrative system, very easy to use. I really like that it creates VM and configures them. It's a very precise program. Useful in both inside of work and out

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike much, but i think it does take a while to familiarize with. Also, it's very hard to find. I tried to recommend it to a friend and they had difficulty location where they could try it out. Maybe offering a free trial for 10 days would be helpful.

Our advertising level has moved up a lot. This is still a growing program and I can't wait for it to receive more recognition

Google Scale review by Joe W.
Joe W.

"Good Product!"

What do you like best?

It is a great way for small to mid-sized organizations to have quality computing.

What do you dislike?

Some training is needed to take users from good to great. If you believe in beginning with the end in mind, also known as backward design, this product gives you the ability to do that in an even better way.

Better storage for apps and the ability to move them around can really help.

Google Scale review by Nikhil D.
Nikhil D.

"amazingl Virtual Machines"

What do you like best?

I like the idea that is used to create instances of VM and configures all of them is Very Amazing

What do you dislike?

I don't see any but I analyze one thing that is it takes some time while startUp.

Our company provide me to use google scale. We use this cloud version to appear just like another cluster on the same LAN, keeping data safe and secure.

Google Scale review by Latoya J.
Latoya J.

"Useful"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get along with and allow me to send things easier. In my files

What do you dislike?

I can't store as much data as I normally would like to store them in my files and data base.

It's easy to follow and less time consuming then other programs I tried recently in the past for my business reasons.

G2 User

"Simple interface and great performance"

What do you like best?

The easy to use interface and simple toggle option between projects

What do you dislike?

Billing could have been clearer. Separation of billing page is appreciated but not at the cost of not knowing how much I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must try for any hosted application on the cloud.

Deploying applications on the cloud. Mobility and secure access on the go.

Google Scale review by Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

"Review of Google Scale "

What do you like best?

What I like the best about Google Scale is the user friendliness of the product

What do you dislike?

I dislike the steps that need to be taken to use Google Scale

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using Google Scale! It is easy to learn and will help with efficiency

We have seen benefits in time management

Google Scale review by G2 User in Entertainment
G2 User in Entertainment

"smart, powerful, and useful!"

What do you like best?

It's very simple and easy for user interface and developing projects. Google has developed and streamlined all of the processes in order to make it less stressful and smooth. It's also easier to send the files back and forth too.

What do you dislike?

Not enough data storage but would recommend to extend the storage limits and make everything a lot more easier now.

It's easy to follow everything and less time consuming during the rush. Also deploying all applications on Cloud securely too. It's important to have everything backed up.

Google Scale review by Jean L.
Jean L.

"Not ready for prime time"

What do you like best?

It links to our google soft ware accounts- easy to disburse.

What do you dislike?

Not ready for a business environment, was very hard to support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need better support for users

Trying to use Google Scale for some basic data- big effort and not worth the sweat

Google Scale review by G2 User in Cosmetics
G2 User in Cosmetics

"Greatest experience ever "

What do you like best?

The customer service, help tips and organization.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints, I haven't had a bad experience yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is away to track your spending this way you are not over spending or spending on things that won't bring in profits to your company.

Maintaining my funds and business expenses. How to communicate properly with customers and the best help tips. you can see what you are spending on and what is costing you money .

Google Scale review by tom b.
tom b.

"Helpful Amazing Easy To use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy and reliable it is to use

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that i dislike about using this it's very helpful

I've solved many issues i've had just by using google scale in the recent months.

Google Scale review by Emily S.
Emily S.

"Ease of use and very powerful "

What do you like best?

Helps create virtual machines with ease

What do you dislike?

To be honest there is nothing I dislike. Start up time is long but this is to be expected.

Using google scale on a google cloud platform

G2 User

"Google scale is awesome!!!!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about google scale? First it is google so you know you can count on it being great. And second how easy it is to use!! I just love it!

What do you dislike?

Google scale is awesome!! There is nothing I dislike about it.

I am now able to weigh packages easy and store all that info in the cloud in one step. Makes things more efficient.

Google Scale review by Matthaios K.
Matthaios K.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

It's beauty and efficiency. How rare these days

What do you dislike?

Not many things. Some trivial details which are easily improved, bugs etc.

Able to balance values

Google Scale review by G2 User in Financial Services
G2 User in Financial Services

"measures with desired precision"

What do you like best?

Using this program I can get excellent precision when doing any sort of map work, and it's easy to use and become good at

What do you dislike?

You need background knowledge in order to use the program to the full potential

II can get the exact spatial location of something and this has been helpful in my profession

Google Scale review by G2 User in Management Consulting
G2 User in Management Consulting

"Goggle scale"

What do you like best?

Love everything about this site our marketing team has been great since we started with

What do you dislike?

No dislikes everything is good no problems

Lots of great benefits just a quick example our advertising team has moved up a couple of levels since Google scale

G2 User

"The High-Performance Engine for Your Workload"

What do you like best?

While I'm doing intern I just experimentally used it. It provides resilient services and flexible single-instance VMs.

What do you dislike?

Many functions are still unstable - and feedback is very slow

Can store private data on this platform for fast, scalable retrieval and deployment

Google Scale review by G2 User in Computer Software
G2 User in Computer Software

"Solves some but not all problems"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the features and the ability to integrate with other cloud products

What do you dislike?

A lot of scope of improvements. Many of the problems faces on a daily basis are not solved automatically.

Confidential

Google Scale review by G2 User in Consumer Services
G2 User in Consumer Services

"Not the Best"

What do you like best?

The over all simplicity of this product is great

What do you dislike?

I dislike not being able to rewrite exisiting applications to be used in the cloud.

It’s made designing apps easier

Learning about Google Scale?

* We monitor all Google Scale reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories