Forge

Turn Autodesk's powerful, cloud-based software into the building blocks for your next tool or product.

Work for Forge?

Learning about Forge?

Categories

Forge Reviews

Showing 5 Forge reviews
Forge review by Steve R.
Steve R.

"FORGE Is The Way"

What do you like best?

The thing that I like best about Forge is being able to easily build relationships and connections that are not inherently apart of some of the products that you may use on a daily basis.

What do you dislike?

I have not really come across anything that I do not like about it so far. It is straight forward and easy to use with very little of a learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is a very user friendly way to create bridges to increase productivity and reduce duplication of information in multiple places. Because it is so user friendly, anyone can use it no matter their technical skill level which then helps the greater project efficiency and reduces redundancy in certain tasks.

Some of the softwares/programs that we are using are developed by our internal development team and being able to have a platform that allows us to make the bridges between them is awesome for us.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Forge
Forge review by Ron J.
Ron J.

"Forging towards the future "

What do you like best?

Forge gives us the ability to use the power of the cloud for viewing large models. I love that I can allow my customers to view large assemblies from an iPad with forge

What do you dislike?

Since forge is a new platform some things like design automation are not out yet. I would like to see more features such as design automation releases

With forge we are building solutions in the cloud to solve various customer issues. Most recently I gave a presentation at Autodesk University on the power of forge

What VR SDK solution do you use?

Forge review by G2 User
G2 User

"FOrge is a great way to eliminate the harvesting of data from all of my Revit Models"

What do you like best?

A common platform for looking at Data in the model as well as comparing to tables and charts.

What do you dislike?

If it was a little more descriptive in how to mine for the things import to my needs at the time. Often spend lots of time researching if others have done this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A common platform for all your data for mining in one location and break down the silos you are currently stuck in.

Forge has allowed us to OCR sheets that were derived from separate models and hyperlink in between this is not available with out third party purchased software and then project team train and adhearance to standards.

Forge review by Matthew A.
Matthew A.

"Great api to cloud based design tools"

What do you like best?

Forge is a great tool introduced with the latest version of Autodesk Cloud Collaboration services which provides programming functionality and connectivity to their sites.

What do you dislike?

Forge is a somewhat complex system to get started in but once their, works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate the Autodesk support team with your first project.

We are using Forge for project analytics and automation.

Forge review by G2 User
G2 User

"Easy to use API"

What do you like best?

The Forge platform is an amazing API for connecting to non Autodesk products. It's an amazing aggregator so we can keep our data in one central location.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike other than the cloud credit model.

Aggregating non structured data for external sharing.

Learning about Forge?

* We monitor all Forge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories