G1ANT RPA Reviews & Product Details

G1ANT RPA Overview

What is G1ANT RPA?

G1ANT is a robotic process automation software, which is based on scripts with its new language designed solely for the robotization of processes: it’s powerful, simple and reasonably easy to learn. G1ANT is partly open-source software as we welcome all developers who want to create their ideas. Developers can add their language features, e.g. structures, commands, triggers, unique variables, as well as Studio UI extensions like panels and wizard, your addons to expand the capabilities of our robot. G1ANT believes that this approach — a code-based RPA platform — is the best solution both for beginners and advanced developers.

G1ANT RPA Details
English, Polish

Powerful RPA software that gives you complete freedom over what can be automated.

G1ANT ROBOT LTD

G1ANT RPA Screenshots

G1ANT RPA Reviews

Showing 3 G1ANT RPA reviews
Already have G1ANT RPA?
Lead Generation Manager
What do you like best?

We got a lot of support directly from G1ANT when my company was switching so it was an easy transition. The interface was easy to learn, and we switched our automations quite quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not enough tutorials and information out there. When we were learning the new software, we had to reach out directly to the G1ANT representative, because we couldn't find what we needed ourselves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

While the switch was decided by higher up because of the costs of the license our whole team was pleasantly surprised with the switch. The software gave us everything we had before with UiPath with added access to the code and flexibility in our automations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Most of our automations are used for reporting, and it works the same with G1ANT as with UiPath before. Although we noticed that we can be more flexible in creating and have more access to actual code. I don’t know, though if that’s because of the version my company bought. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I wanted to start working on RPA projects and looked for software that will allow me to create small robots on my own. G1ANT Studio was so far the most flexible and programmer-friendly. It took me only a couple of sessions to develop my projects and use it for other work. I felt it was made with programmers in mind: from the interface, the look of the code and languages required. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn’t need any manuals, but a less experienced programmer may need some assistance. Some tutorials and materials could come in handy. I would like it if they had a platform to connect with other programmers that are using this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was being contacted by clients that wanted to improve processes in their businesses. I noticed a lot of their work could be automated, from exporting data to different reports simultaneously to answering clients queries in a 24h timeframe. That’s why I started to create small robots for them, depending on what they need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in G1ANT RPA
RPA Developer
What do you like best?

I have used many RPA tools and what I liked the most in G1ANT is that I downloaded the software and I was able to work on my project straight away. I did not have to set up my computer, get access from the IT department, G1ANT works under my own, user permissions. Also, I was able to test the software, play a little bit with it until I decided to make a purchase. Above all I was able to use my coding skills as a developer, I did not have to tick boxes as it is indifferent RPA tools, what gave me an opportunity to find workarounds around different systems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not like the dashboard, sometimes I could not find all materials in the manual section, there is a lot to improve abut overall it is working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Check them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The company which I was implementing robots was receiving over 2000 emails with complaints, cancellations from their customers. Once we identified with the robot that there was a cancellation alert in an email we automatically matched details of the client with CRM system and we were able automatically to cancel the relevant subscription so there was no need employee to do this again. We automated around 70% of daily request which had a big impact on the company cancellation procedures. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in G1ANT RPA

There are not enough reviews of G1ANT RPA for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation Logo
UiPath RPA | Robotic Process Automation
(4,700)
UiPath enables business users with no coding skills to design and run robotic process automation
Automation Anywhere - RPA | Robotic Process Automation Logo
Automation Anywhere - RPA | Robotic Process Automation
(4,311)
Automation Anywhere Enterprise is an RPA platform architected for the digital enterprise.
Laserfiche Logo
Laserfiche
Laserfiche is a leading global provider of enterprise content management software empowering organizations to take control of information and business processes.
Pega Platform Logo
Pega Platform
Pega is the only industry-leading platform that allows you to build scalable, enterprise-grade CRM, Digital Process Automation, BPM, Case Management, and AI apps, all on one unified platform.
WinAutomation by Softomotive Logo
WinAutomation by Softomotive
The world’s best desktop automation tool and provides a powerful, robust and easy to use Windows-based platform for building software robots.
Blue Prism Logo
Blue Prism
Sustainable and scalable intelligent Robotic Process Automation delivered through one business-led, easy-to-control Digital Workforce Platform.
Appian Logo
Appian
Appian provides a leading low-code software development platform that enables organizations to rapidly develop powerful and unique applications. The applications created on Appian’s platform help companies drive digital transformation and competitive differentiation. For more information, visit www.appian.com.
Nintex RPA Logo
Nintex RPA
Nintex RPA, formerly Foxtrot by EnableSoft, is the easiest way to create and run automated tasks for your organization.
Automate Robotic Process Automation Logo
Automate Robotic Process Automation
AutoMate is an intuitive platform that lets you automate almost any business process without writing code. Streamline your file transfers, user provisioning, report generation, and more.
ElectroNeek Logo
ElectroNeek
4.8
Swift creation of bots to automate browser, desktop, or email tasks. Rationalize your workflow and improve your productivity with a simple automation tool. Requires no prior coding experience. Easy to use, efficient, and effective automation at your fingertips. The most affordable Robotic Process Automation tool in the market.