Frontline Education Reviews & Product Details

Frontline Education Overview

What is Frontline Education?

Frontline Education is a partner serving educational organizations and educators, administrators and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners.

Frontline Education Details

Frontline Technologies Group LLC
1998
Malvern, PA
@FrontlineEdu

Frontline Education Reviews

Showing 3 Frontline Education reviews
Location
Already have Frontline Education?
GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Frontline Education to schedule substitute teacher for our classrooms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It is so easy to schedule an absent day now. Use to we would have to know the subs numbers etc. Now I can go in and anybody can click to sub my class. I can still assign someone if I wanted to, but right now with shortages it’s great. We have also found some great subs through them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like how when I delete a scheduled absence it still shows as the sub coming in. Also, sometimes I can’t find the subs I like and they’re not schedule for anyone else’s class. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

My advice is to make sure you look to see who is coming to sub in your classroom! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding great people to replace me in the classroom! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GP
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use frontline to sign up for substitute teaching positions through multiple school districts in Central Ohio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that Frontline is easy to work with, it’s easy to see the calendar and what days have jobs available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it’s hard to find my past jobs worked. I also can’t turn of phone call notifications for jobs without blocking potential employers, but I get calls for days I’ve already taken jobs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of me not having a job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We use Frontline for Observation platform and absence portal. It saves information regarding our observations over the years. You can easily toggle back and forth between observations and print from the site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use Frontline to manage our observations and document absences. I like having a platform that functions for multiple uses, it makes it easier for employees. It stores information over the years so I do not have to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing it's easy to use and well laid out. No tutorials needed. Limited selections available so it's easy to navigate. Has a forgot my password feature and help area if needed

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Try it out makes it easier for your employees, easy to use platform Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits are clear in it streamlines multiple uses for educators. It allows use to log in and upload important school materials such as observation and annual documentation. It also allows us to track and set absences for the year Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Frontline Education for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Salesforce Services Logo
Salesforce Services
Salesforce is the Customer Success Platform, a social and mobile cloud technologies îincluding our flagship sales and CRM applications help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees.
Paytm Logo
Paytm
Paytm provides mobile payments and financial services company.
Navisite Services Logo
Navisite Services
4.7
Explore Navisite’s robust portfolio of managed cloud services to accelerate your IT transformation.
One Six Solutions Logo
One Six Solutions
4.8
One Six Solutions is an Information Management and Software Engineering services provider. They take on complex challenges and create simple, straight-forward solutions that deliver high value. Their core competencies consist of both traditional and cloud based application development and information management solutions.
Baidu Logo
Baidu
Baidu was founded in 2000 by Internet pioneer Robin Li, creator of visionary search technology Hyperlink Analysis, with the mission of providing people with the best way to find information and connect users with services.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Logo
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
4.0
PwC delivers a future proof cloud strategy, see it through to execution, and continue with Managed Services to ensure organizations can effectively adopt a more agile operational model so they can react to an ever-changing economic environment.
Blackberry Services Logo
Blackberry Services
4.0
BlackBerry is an enterprise software and services company focused on securing and managing IoT endpoints.
Texas Instruments Incorporated Logo
Texas Instruments Incorporated
4.8
Texas Instruments (TI) is an analog and digital semiconductor IC design and manufacturing company.
Ansys, Inc. Logo
Ansys, Inc.
ANSYS, Inc
QNAP Systems, Inc. Logo
QNAP Systems, Inc.
4.7
QNAP Systems, Inc. is a Network Appliance Provider. The world's leading Network Attached Storage (NAS), Network Video Recorder (NVR) and Network Multimedia Player(NMP) solution
Do you work for Frontline Education?

Frontline Education Categories on G2