FortiSandbox Reviews & Product Details

What is FortiSandbox?

Fortinet’s top-rated FortiSandbox provides the on-site intelligence that enables the Fortinet Security Fabric to address the fast moving and more targeted threats across a broad attack surface. Specifically, it delivers real-time intelligence through the automated detection and response to previously unknown malware. Broad Coverage of the Attack Surface with Security Fabric – applies advanced inspection across the top attack vectors of network, email, web infrastructure and even individual endpoints Automated Zero-day, Detection and Mitigation - Native integration and open APIs enable the exchange of objects from, and return of intelligence to, Fortinet and third-party vendor products for immediate threat response Certified and Top Rated - Constantly undergoes rigorous, real-world independent testing and consistently earns top marks such as ICSA ATD Certification and NSS Labs Recommendation for Breach Detection and Prevention.

FortiSandbox Screenshots

1-11 of 11 total FortiSandbox reviews

FortiSandbox Reviews

1-11 of 11 total FortiSandbox reviews
Programador

"Un programa excelente en su rendimiento"

What do you like best?

Adoro que Fortinet no haya vivido recientemente de su FortiGate, sin embargo, ha desarrollado e incluido continuamente más artículos y alternativas como FortiSandbox, que realmente brinda una inclusión de seguridad integral para mantenerse al tanto de los peligros y las solicitudes de la industria. Nos permite probar / examinar el movimiento vengativo en una dimensión más profunda para que podamos estar seguros o hacer más movimiento según sea necesario.

What do you dislike?

Realmente estoy abierto a utilizar fortisandbox, no me disgusta nada.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es una oferta extraordinaria de Fortinet que llevará su postura de seguridad y capacidades de conocimiento a la siguiente dimensión. FortiSandbox es excepcionalmente útil, incluso seguridad pasada. Puede hacer su tarea más suave y progresivamente productiva.

Estoy listo para recopilar información de mi sistema, gadgets, etc. Aparte del examen de estado anormal introductorio, estoy listo para llegar a la base de las cosas utilizando FortiSandbox. Con esto, hemos tenido la capacidad de comprender más fácilmente cierto tráfico y contrarrestar los episodios / problemas para aumentar o hacer más daño.

Software Developer
Defense & Space

""A very good software""

What do you like best?

I adore how Fortinet hasn't quite recently lived of their FortiGate, however has continually developed and included more items and alternatives like FortiSandbox, which genuinely give comprehensive security inclusion so as to stay aware of dangers and industry requests. It enables us to test/examine vindictive movement on a more profound dimension so we can rest guaranteed or make further move as required.

What do you dislike?

Truly i am open to utilizing fortisandbox.i don't dislike anything

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an extraordinary offering from Fortinet that will take your security pose and insightful capacities to the following dimension. FortiSandbox is exceptionally helpful, even past security. Can make your task smoother and progressively productive.

I'm ready to gather information from over my system, gadgets, and so forth. Other than introductory abnormal state examination, I'm ready to get to the base of things utilizing FortiSandbox. With this we have had the capacity to more readily comprehend certain traffic and counteract episodes/issues from getting greater or doing additionally harm.

Postdoctoral Scholar
Research

"Great protection against cybercriminals"

What do you like best?

I really like the reports sent by the software, it is well updated and reports are sent instantly and they are easy to navigate. Also, for new users, the platform and inter phase are user friendly and within a few days of using it, you can easily navigate it.

I also love how this platform updates you in real time as you are navigating different websites giving you live protection and preventing you from making a wrong move that you will later regret.

What do you dislike?

Good cyber protection comes with a cost and even though FortiSandbox seems a bit expensive at first, it is totally worth it as the service is excellent.

So, FortiSandbox is actually of great value.

Peace of mind for cyberprotection. In my field, it is great to have ways to protect transaction documents and other files that are shared in the web among coworkers.

"Helps me sleep at night because it catches almost everything."

What do you like best?

The interface and reporting. Once it is setup, you pretty much just watch it do it's thing.

What do you dislike?

The price. We are a smaller business. Big enough to need one but probably not the size sandbox we purchased. I think they need a more scalable platform. so it can meet the needs of all size businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The cooperative fabric is where you get the most out of Sandbox. We use Fortimail, Forticlient and the fortigates. We send from all products to the sandbox.

The main problem we were having Is that our AV wasn't catching everything coming through email. Now we send most attachments to the sandbox and it opens them and now not much malware/viruses get to our clients.

"Virtual Server"

What do you like best?

This service provide giving the best services with many more with other application. This not only work with your website also work with mobile application and desktop applications. They also providing the cyber services that is so good to use on single location.

What do you dislike?

As they are providing best services, another hand there prices too high. This is reason is bad about it, and other hand not working without Internet access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I fully recommend this services, because i solved my biggest problem with the help of this. They provide all services like cyber and system applications. And many more the also give you assistance.

It solved my application biggest problem, that i was facing with other application. This application solved many problem like location of all using users and cyber security.

C

"FortiSandbox Review"

What do you like best?

I love how Fortinet hasn't just lived of their FortiGate, but has constantly innovated & added more products & options like FortiSandbox, which truly provide holistic security coverage in order to keep up with threats & industry demands. It allows us to test/investigate malicious activity on a deeper level so we can rest assured or take further action as needed.

What do you dislike?

n/a - it's a great product & I've always received the help and support I needed from Fortinet

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a great offering from Fortinet that will take your security posture & investigative capabilities to the next level. FortiSandbox is very useful, even beyond security. Can definitely make your operation smoother & more efficient.

I'm able to collect data from across my network, devices, etc. Besides initial high level analysis, I'm able to get to the bottom of things using FortiSandbox. With this we have been able to better understand certain traffic and prevent incidents/issues from getting bigger or doing further damage.

application security engineer
(10,001+ employees)

"good solution for threat prevention "

What do you like best?

it is really good it always keep updating to detect threats and another advantage of this reporting. its extremely good to detect and prevent the threat too.

What do you dislike?

i never seen anything like this. in my point of view the pricing is little bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

this price range is little bit high but it worth for that.

it really help us to protect our organization from threats.

IT Help Desk

"Advanced Zero Day Detection"

What do you like best?

FortiSandbox has a ton of awesome features, but I have to say their integration with our firewall (Fortigate 60E) is the best feature. It completely protects us from zero day attacks do to their always up to date protection. I couldn't ask for more

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would have to be the price

Integrates with our firewall for help protect our network

Abc

"It is fantastic product for in-depth analysis of traffic and mail files."

What do you like best?

It is easy to install, easy to manage. It give good vender and service support.

What do you dislike?

Only drawback of fortisandbox is it's high price.

Use fortisandbox for improving cyber security of Systems.

Production Coordinator
Apparel & Fashion

"Helps improve the secirity in our office. "

What do you like best?

I like that It secures your organization by accessible prices

What do you dislike?

The generation of reports. Its difficult without Fortianalyzer.

Improve the cyber security in our office.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm able to detect and prevent intrusions before they happen, its a complete virus/malware database that gets update real-time with our unit. Have our office secure with high-end security against cyber threats with this.

What do you dislike?

Honestly im comfortable using fortisandbox.

We have improved our cyber security in our office. We have reduced the amount of threats and attacks specially through emails.

FortiSandbox Features

7.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.5*
* Threat Intelligence Category
Do you work for FortiSandbox?