FortiSandbox

4.7

FortiSandbox offers a powerful combination of advanced detection, automated mitigation, actionable insight, and flexible deployment to stop targeted attacks and subsequent data loss. It's also a key component of our Advanced Threat Protection solution.

Work for FortiSandbox?

Learning about FortiSandbox?

FortiSandbox Reviews

Ask FortiSandbox a Question
Showing 13 FortiSandbox reviews
FortiSandbox review by Anshumali M.
Anshumali M.

"An awesome Advanced Threat Protection solution for all kind of organizations"

What do you like best?

We have been using this solution from last two years now and it is one of the best we know. It is updated on a daily basis and with that its threat detection is really good.

Plus the reporting is awesome too. It detects the threat and reports it instantly. With detection it also sets up preventive matter to stop the intrusion. It also sets a report of the type of threat to the tech team which works on it and sends us the info on how can we improve our system for any future intrusions.

What do you dislike?

The price is on a bit higher side. But seeing all the features it doesn't give much impact as such.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use it as it will keep all data secure. With that it is installed on premises plus on cloud also so deployment is very easy and it doesn't take much time as the support team is very efficient.

Costing is a bit high but looking at other products this is definitely worth buying. Comparing it to other systems it is much faster and lighter.

Mainly Threat detection on our database. We are using Fortinet other products too which combined with ATP makes our system very secure. Other systems we used in past were not updated on regular basis whereas this system is updated on daily basis automatically.

Other benefit is that if there is any intrusions it reports on instant basis.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about FortiSandbox
FortiSandbox review by Irene M.
Irene M.

"Un programa excelente en su rendimiento"

What do you like best?

Adoro que Fortinet no haya vivido recientemente de su FortiGate, sin embargo, ha desarrollado e incluido continuamente más artículos y alternativas como FortiSandbox, que realmente brinda una inclusión de seguridad integral para mantenerse al tanto de los peligros y las solicitudes de la industria. Nos permite probar / examinar el movimiento vengativo en una dimensión más profunda para que podamos estar seguros o hacer más movimiento según sea necesario.

What do you dislike?

Realmente estoy abierto a utilizar fortisandbox, no me disgusta nada.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una oferta extraordinaria de Fortinet que llevará su postura de seguridad y capacidades de conocimiento a la siguiente dimensión. FortiSandbox es excepcionalmente útil, incluso seguridad pasada. Puede hacer su tarea más suave y progresivamente productiva.

Estoy listo para recopilar información de mi sistema, gadgets, etc. Aparte del examen de estado anormal introductorio, estoy listo para llegar a la base de las cosas utilizando FortiSandbox. Con esto, hemos tenido la capacidad de comprender más fácilmente cierto tráfico y contrarrestar los episodios / problemas para aumentar o hacer más daño.

What Threat Intelligence solution do you use?

FortiSandbox review by Sarah R.
Sarah R.

""A very good software""

What do you like best?

I adore how Fortinet hasn't quite recently lived of their FortiGate, however has continually developed and included more items and alternatives like FortiSandbox, which genuinely give comprehensive security inclusion so as to stay aware of dangers and industry requests. It enables us to test/examine vindictive movement on a more profound dimension so we can rest guaranteed or make further move as required.

What do you dislike?

Truly i am open to utilizing fortisandbox.i don't dislike anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an extraordinary offering from Fortinet that will take your security pose and insightful capacities to the following dimension. FortiSandbox is exceptionally helpful, even past security. Can make your task smoother and progressively productive.

I'm ready to gather information from over my system, gadgets, and so forth. Other than introductory abnormal state examination, I'm ready to get to the base of things utilizing FortiSandbox. With this we have had the capacity to more readily comprehend certain traffic and counteract episodes/issues from getting greater or doing additionally harm.

FortiSandbox review by Wadie M.
Wadie M.

"Great protection against cybercriminals"

What do you like best?

I really like the reports sent by the software, it is well updated and reports are sent instantly and they are easy to navigate. Also, for new users, the platform and inter phase are user friendly and within a few days of using it, you can easily navigate it.

I also love how this platform updates you in real time as you are navigating different websites giving you live protection and preventing you from making a wrong move that you will later regret.

What do you dislike?

Good cyber protection comes with a cost and even though FortiSandbox seems a bit expensive at first, it is totally worth it as the service is excellent.

So, FortiSandbox is actually of great value.

Peace of mind for cyberprotection. In my field, it is great to have ways to protect transaction documents and other files that are shared in the web among coworkers.

FortiSandbox review by David F.
David F.

"Helps me sleep at night because it catches almost everything."

What do you like best?

The interface and reporting. Once it is setup, you pretty much just watch it do it's thing.

What do you dislike?

The price. We are a smaller business. Big enough to need one but probably not the size sandbox we purchased. I think they need a more scalable platform. so it can meet the needs of all size businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The cooperative fabric is where you get the most out of Sandbox. We use Fortimail, Forticlient and the fortigates. We send from all products to the sandbox.

The main problem we were having Is that our AV wasn't catching everything coming through email. Now we send most attachments to the sandbox and it opens them and now not much malware/viruses get to our clients.

FortiSandbox review by User in Computer Software

"Virtual Server"

What do you like best?

This service provide giving the best services with many more with other application. This not only work with your website also work with mobile application and desktop applications. They also providing the cyber services that is so good to use on single location.

What do you dislike?

As they are providing best services, another hand there prices too high. This is reason is bad about it, and other hand not working without Internet access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully recommend this services, because i solved my biggest problem with the help of this. They provide all services like cyber and system applications. And many more the also give you assistance.

It solved my application biggest problem, that i was facing with other application. This application solved many problem like location of all using users and cyber security.

FortiSandbox review by Consultant

"FortiSandbox Review"

What do you like best?

I love how Fortinet hasn't just lived of their FortiGate, but has constantly innovated & added more products & options like FortiSandbox, which truly provide holistic security coverage in order to keep up with threats & industry demands. It allows us to test/investigate malicious activity on a deeper level so we can rest assured or take further action as needed.

What do you dislike?

n/a - it's a great product & I've always received the help and support I needed from Fortinet

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great offering from Fortinet that will take your security posture & investigative capabilities to the next level. FortiSandbox is very useful, even beyond security. Can definitely make your operation smoother & more efficient.

I'm able to collect data from across my network, devices, etc. Besides initial high level analysis, I'm able to get to the bottom of things using FortiSandbox. With this we have been able to better understand certain traffic and prevent incidents/issues from getting bigger or doing further damage.

FortiSandbox review by Vasanth P.
Vasanth P.

"good solution for threat prevention "

What do you like best?

it is really good it always keep updating to detect threats and another advantage of this reporting. its extremely good to detect and prevent the threat too.

What do you dislike?

i never seen anything like this. in my point of view the pricing is little bit high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

this price range is little bit high but it worth for that.

it really help us to protect our organization from threats.

FortiSandbox review by User

"Security at it best"

What do you like best?

FortiSandbox provides overall security of application and clouds very effectively. I like the way it works silently and does not affect your work. I can say this is one of the effective security platform ever. This platform is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Every good thing has some demerits and this platform is quite an expensive security product that is the one thing I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go and grab this product

FortiSandbox secures out network and provides full speed, now we can assure that our data and information are now secure and no one can breach it.

FortiSandbox review by Jerad F.
Jerad F.

"Advanced Zero Day Detection"

What do you like best?

FortiSandbox has a ton of awesome features, but I have to say their integration with our firewall (Fortigate 60E) is the best feature. It completely protects us from zero day attacks do to their always up to date protection. I couldn't ask for more

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would have to be the price

Integrates with our firewall for help protect our network

FortiSandbox review by Avin S.
Avin S.

"It is fantastic product for in-depth analysis of traffic and mail files."

What do you like best?

It is easy to install, easy to manage. It give good vender and service support.

What do you dislike?

Only drawback of fortisandbox is it's high price.

Use fortisandbox for improving cyber security of Systems.

FortiSandbox review by Lauren R.
Lauren R.

"Helps improve the secirity in our office. "

What do you like best?

I like that It secures your organization by accessible prices

What do you dislike?

The generation of reports. Its difficult without Fortianalyzer.

Improve the cyber security in our office.

FortiSandbox review by Administrator

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

I'm able to detect and prevent intrusions before they happen, its a complete virus/malware database that gets update real-time with our unit. Have our office secure with high-end security against cyber threats with this.

What do you dislike?

Honestly im comfortable using fortisandbox.

We have improved our cyber security in our office. We have reduced the amount of threats and attacks specially through emails.

Learning about FortiSandbox?

* We monitor all FortiSandbox reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.