AND.CO Reviews & Product Details

AND.CO Overview

What is AND.CO?

AND.CO from Fiverr is a business management software designed to help freelancers, solopreneurs, entrepreneurs, studios and so on, save time on running their business. With its entire suite of features, AND.CO from Fiverr solves many of the problems that plague the modern freelancer. It’s your one-stop-app for proposals, contracts, projects, time tracking, invoicing, scheduled invoicing, payments, recurring payments, task management, income & expense tracking and reporting. Phew—that sounds like a lot of features. Did we mention they’re all in one place? But what else makes us better than using 8 apps to run your business? Our software intelligently integrates each aspect of business management so you can eliminate inefficiencies across your business. That means proposals and contracts once approved automatically creates your projects. Set up scheduled invoicing for automated invoicing & recurring billing so you are notified when it's time to invoice. It means time tracking that speaks to your projects and invoices, Automated overdue invoice reminders that talk to your task list. It means payments that know to automatically file your income and online payment processing fees as an expense so all your books are in order. Every feature talks to the next so that you can do things faster and focus on the work you love. AND.CO helps with the rest! Yeah, that’s what it means. With less time spent managing the business, you get more time to operate in your genius zone!

AND.CO Details
Discussions
AND.CO Community

A free service that gives freelancers more time to do what they love their work. Invoicing, Contracts, Proposals, Expense Tracking, Time Tracking and Task Management. AND CO helps you save time, so you can focus on the work you love.

Fiverr

Showing 19 AND.CO reviews
Already have AND.CO?
CEO
AM
What do you like best?

It is easy to look at, it is simplistic but perhaps that is also its downfall Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is TOO simple. It seems to not take cues from other invoicing software, just does its own thing, and it makes things not user friendly. Creating an invoice is not a simple task, and you can't just duplicate an invoice to send to a client again. They hide things under pay walls or complicated features that should be easier to use.

What used to be free, they kept going down and down, now you can only have 1 client on free mode. Why was it ever free? Why tease people just to completely remove everything?

I cannot reiterate how annoying it is to create invoices. Now that it is paid, there is no reason to use this. Go back to Freshbooks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

invoicing clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

It's not a solution for freelancers as they claim. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Refund policy, they only have a refund available of the first charge as if they only charged a one time fee, but they charge you on a recurring basis month to month, so if you were charged two or three days ago, then they would politely say that they only provide refunds on the first charge if it's inside the 30 days period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

No benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to customize my invoices (even with the free version). All my documents are branded with my logo and colors. I can build beautiful detailed proposals and contracts, easily amending as necessary.

I love the built-in timer that allows me to easily track my projects. Helps me stay in track and price out my services better.

Tracking expenses is also incredibly easy with the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

And.Co does a great job of fitting my needs and customer service is awesome and super responsive. Any issue you may have, you can chat with someone in realtime who will troubleshoot by your side. And they're very real--not automated responses, which I greatly appreciate. My only complaint is that I wish the app had the full controls as the online version. If I have a drafted proposal or contract that is ready to send, I'm not able to do that from the phone (or at least it doesn't appear that way). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

And.co is a great program to manage clients. From invoicing, expense and time management/tracking to sending proposals and contracts, the app does it all. Super easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m able to track projects for multiple clients easily, billing each accordingly and tracking my time as needed to make sure I'm staying on my own set targets.

With the integration and ability to quickly upload receipts and expenses, tax season is a breeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ingeniero de software
What do you like best?

It is a program designed to create invoices and to take a simple accounting, it is very easy to invoice with this program and easy to understand, it allows of equal form the pursuit of active way of the tasks that you realize in the and of the invoices doing then this but simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are no complaints in my opinion, in the time I've been using them do not present me with problems because it works great when it comes to tasks and invoices. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it for those who need a program where they can create their invoices, tasks and accounting activity in general, is simple to use and very functional, is perfect if what you need is simply a quality program that works, its interface is modern and makes it easier to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since we use it is simpler to create the invoices of our company, it is much more efficient to do it from here because from a single place I get to do different things, I can see in real time the tasks I must perform, invoices and costs of the same, I have the ability to store important accounting information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quality Control Inspector
What do you like best?

I like its greatest features like invoice and payment, tracking of expenses and time, reports generation and keep update about whole business in nut shell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any dislike in this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I must recommend this app to all those freelancers who has fiverr business and they must use this ap to grow their business on top. Fantastic app for all those freelancers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its affiliated with fiverr and everyone knows very well that fiverr is non traditional largest market in the world.

I am solving all of my transactions, time tracking and whole business is running save time and grow my business.

It's quite easy way to handle all of my clients task through using this app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it is to use. It’s a great project management tool for freelancers - you have a fantastic view of projects, time spent on them and also tasks. You can directly invoice from the platform too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I needed something a bit more in-depth for accounts. Invoicing is great, but I wanted a tool which I can use for tax returns and VAT. And.co doesn’t allow you to do that, so I was having to use a separate tool and that meant I was also invoicing through the separate tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project management is great, and also the ability to send proposals is great as I am saving time creating them manually Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

This is a system that is easy to use if you are not familiar with "box" or online accounting systems. It allows for task management, time tracking, invoicing and so much more to all happen in one place. I also love that it integrates with other software I am currently using. Oh yea - and it's FREE!!!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The invoices are not as customizable as I would like. I haven't found a way to make them blend in with my current business theme. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it - it's free and will absolutely change the way you operate the back end of your freelance business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to keep all of the information needed for projects in one place. From initial contact with a client to management to billing, it is truly a one stop shop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Intuitive UX, no accounting experience needed, easy to use and logical workflow from proposals and contracts to recurring invoicing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to charge client the fees for online payments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing and accounting. Saves time and hassle for hiring accountants Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how and.co is an all-in-one platform that I can use from prospect to paid and for ongoing client management. I can finally stop jumping from system to system to create proposals, then contracts, then invoices. Such a time-saver! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly haven't found much to dislike about this service so far. If anything, I wish it integrated with QuickBooks, but it seems like WePay (which I set up via the system) will work well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it! Make sure that it has all the features you need and then jump in and you'll be able to replace so many different systems for one, simple, integrated system. I went from using four different programs to manage my clients to using ONE - and.co! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving a lack of efficiency and a lack of having all my information in one place. I was using GSuite to create and send proposals, then DocuHub for GSuite to create contracts and then QuickBooks to send invoices. While it all worked, it was not efficient. This has been such a time saver for me and helps me feel more organized (and look more organized to my clients). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I loved how easy it was to use the systems and tools the software comes with. It helps take the strain off me when managing my small team, tracking hours, sending out invoices, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that there was anything that I disliked in particular. Great service to help with problems too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think that any small business who is looking for an easy to implement suite like this, should give And Co a shot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am managing a small business and this tool helps me manage projects, invoices and employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

The option to build a signable contract with an invoice and deposit all at once is very handy. It looks professional and allows my clients to pay with Stripe OR Paypal, an advantage over PP alone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Requesting a deposit on a project is not intuitive and I frequently end up with duplicate projects as I try to figure out how to make it work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Create any additional terms or documents to include with your contracts before you need them so they'll be easy to upload. Design and upload a logo so that it matches the rest of your branding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing is smoother and looks better. I don't make much use of time tracking features but it's handy to have them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

The program is very easy to use and it keeps track of when you send an invoice and when it was paid. Super helpful for anyone with freelancing clients! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more options to customize how an invoice looks. The text styles and layouts are very simple. They get the job done, but some more options would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works great for creating and tracking invoices. It also has numerous other helpful tools like a timer and other organizational tools. Highly recommend! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it to send invoices for freelance writing work and projects. It allows me to look professional and upholds a high standard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

Project management within the dashboard makes it easy to take note of everything you need to keep track of in order to be organised. As it’s quick and easy to add and manage products, it helps with keeping records.

Other features such as proposals and book keeping make this very well-rounded! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Alerting and reminders could be a bit more forceful or persistent, especially as this solution is intended for those less organised individuals to gain structure. The pluses generally outweigh this though. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

- Per project note taking and scheduling.

- Quick and easy proposals.

- Revenue and expense tracking (though I use a separate solution for invoicing)

For me it’s solved the issue of forgetting project-specific details, particularly for those projects where there’s a large gap between discovery and execution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO / Senior Travel Consultant
What do you like best?

This is a great application for Invoicing, Expenses and Income Recording and proposal and contract. I have been using it January 2018 and I can tell you its helping. It help me to work small by keeping record of all clients and invoice. With and.co am able to monitor all expenses and income and its absolutely FREE.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far So Good. Nothing that I dislike about the application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Invoicing my client made easy

2. Recording Expenses and Income Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

The ease of usability and the ability to view other work from around the world in an instant! The quality is also superb and the talent is willing to execute on your feedback making their freelance network and essential for any agency. We also love how easy it is to pay talent, that's always and overlooked aspect of many other tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, incorrect judgements can be made and the work produced might not be what was expected due to cloudy communication. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Over promising talent on projects and being able to free up my staff's time so they can execute their daily duties better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track your hours easily and able to invoice your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the fact that some features are unavailable, like looking at what hours you have yet to invoice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go through the tutorial to get the full experience of and.co Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the need to have to purchase a time tracking app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

• Suited for freelancers

• Free

• Easy to use

• Excellent customer service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

• No tax support

• Not accounting software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

create invoices from projects or proposals. Invoice for items but you have to manually enter the items. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

Easy to use and looks good on the client end Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I now understand it's standar, but I still dislike the 2.9% fee Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

invoicing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.