Equitrac Reviews & Product Details

Equitrac Overview

What is Equitrac?

Equitrac intelligent print management software makes printing work the way you want it to: Simply, securely and with maximum savings at every step. One click for any print job and any printer. No worries about print servers, compatible print drivers or whether the printer is ready.

Equitrac Details

Total Revenue (USD mm)
$1,948
@NuanceInc
7,691 employees on LinkedIn®
Answer a few questions to help the Equitrac community
Have you used Equitrac before?

Equitrac Reviews

Showing 14 Equitrac reviews
Already have Equitrac?
Web Developer
What do you like best?

It's a reliable product which has significantly improved in last couple of years when it has integrated itself with active directory. Great product once it's configured and running.

The availability to work on any device from anywhere is the cherry on top because one can never expect that on a paper ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It only suits those organizations which has a lot of users. The training for Equitrac is difficult as it' hard to setup and configure and server sprawl is present.

Being on network there's always a scope of your data being breached. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to cut on your paper cost and deal a clutter free office life, I advise you to please go with Kofax Equitrac and I'm sure you'll never regret your decision of going digital and manage your paper trail smoothly.

Equitrac provides the right features such as Ethernet card reader and Embedded clients which make your digital paper footprint secure entirely.

Allows your documents to be accessed from mobile and web and thus you'll never regret leaving your system behind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're trying to reduce paperwork and cut on documents cost so as to promote environment sustainability and Equitrac is helping me in achieving that quite easily.

It allows me to print from anywhere and everywhere and as it's secure, so I don't have to worry about my paper trail leaving behind.

The printing quality of paper is superb with the right tone and color which never allows me to miss my physical printer and provides me the user satisfaction which I was looking from quite a time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Web Developer
What do you like best?

It is printing for sure! I can recover my prints every time, and I'm ready to publish from anywhere, wherever. Moreover, it does not matter if they are multifunction or that brands manufacture our workplace apparatus. It works for all! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Into my own business, there was some push back. Initially, we should not be using this program. After some convincing, I managed to convert our business to Equitrac. It will cost a substantial sum of money, so make sure to budget. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would suggest trying this item. Since it might lower the cost your company spends on printing In case you have limited IT resources, think about this item much more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We don't need to rely heavily on IT for items like print driver upgrades, offline apparatus, etc.. We looked for printing management applications. We have seen decreased costs, improved efficiency, and waste. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Equitrac
UE
What do you like best?

Equitrac is an excellent software tool for print management and it is effective in reducing your overall printing cost. It is reliable and secure at all times and easy to use even for beginners. It prints and produces quality documents and I personally rarely encounter errors with the service.

Because our company does a lot of handling with mass printing, it is easy to be overwhelmed with the numbers. However, Equitrac does a phenomenal job of not only tracking expenses but helping you create a reliable budget and say what is necessary and what is not. The costs of printing is practically taken care of with the help of this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface is not that good because the layout has a lot of tabs. In addition, it is a bit more on the pricey side although it is worth the extra costs. There are some bugs here and there but they are manageable and easy to work with. I still highly recommend Equitrac for printing needs in any company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is good for business development meetings as well, advertise this product to everyone at your workplace! It is a great tool for any department at your office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is good in tracking overall printing costs and of course helping budget where the costs are going. There are significant cost savings associated with using this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Speaker Series Director
Political Organization
What do you like best?

Easy to use, great service. We have never had a problem Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that some of the customer service reps were more on the ball! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that your team receives adequate training Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are redefining how our company works- we are able to change how this impacts our customers through printing fulfillment and management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IA
What do you like best?

Equitrac makes it quite easy to allow for output management for the printers and copiers we use in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I generally dislike about Equitrac for my use in the office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I tend to solve the cost allocation issues as well as document cost management using Equitrac. It is a big time saver for me, not having to track down any issue that Equitrac has caught already. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UL
What do you like best?

This is a great app to track copies made for clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I’m not finding anything that I dislike.

This app allows for our accounting department to quickly track clients expenses and transfer cost and expense directly to the client for reimbursement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for printing needs Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The benefits of Equitrac is being able to bill the client for copies made Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

As an administrator I’m constantly watching the costs of printing and mass producing. Equitrac is super affordable for our smaller office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It did make some mistakes with our auditing a few months back but it was fixable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I’m not sure Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing costs for sure. We’ve saved so much money on printing costs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I love that it’s secure, cost efficient and easy to print documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It was initially difficult to set up and there were a few interface problems Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit is the efficiency and significant cost savings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IR
What do you like best?

We do a ton of business develop meetings and have never been let down by Equitrac Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You pay a premium, but well worth it. Overall it was a great service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for Business Development Meetings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Secure printing for sure! I'm able to print from anywhere, anytime and can retrieve my prints whenever, wherever. And it doesn't matter that our office devices are manufactured my different brands, or whether their multifunction. It works for everything! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to write about dislike. I strongly recommend this product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Set up a demo and let the product speak for itself! Make sure to have a list of all functionalities/pain points so you can easily compare. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Not having to rely so heavily on IT for things like print driver updates, offline devices, etc. Also, we were looking for print management software they checked all of our boxes. We've seen increased efficiency, reduced costs and reduced waste. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CP
What do you like best?

It is an application designed for large doses of printers in your system, but its administration, configuration and, above all, its application to configure have been delayed ... Please Equitrac (Nuance) a web administration NOW! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Poor application to configure with a host of properties that confuses. Prehistoric embeddeds management. Configuration I have installation with horrific DRS ... they have to be updated now. And the latest version is an avalanche of bugs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Evolve the software and correct the new version (7). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The truth is that only few ... It gives more problems than it solves. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ER
What do you like best?

Equitrac is a print management software that helps users print documents at maximum cost efficiency. What I love most is it is a secure and easy way to produce and print documents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, there was some push back in my company that we shouldn't be using this software. After some convincing, I was able to convert our company over to Equitrac. It does cost a significant amount of money, so be sure to budget accordingly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend at least trying this product. If you have limited IT resources consider this product even more, as it can help reduce the overall cost your business spends on printing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It has helped my business reduce its carbon footprint. It has also significantly helped up reduce our overall printing cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to get reports from, and has some easy to use methods of tracking printing costs across large scale organisations Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There can be issues with setup if it's not done correctly, some users may assign costs to incorrect cost centres though this is more of an internal process failing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking of company printing costs across the group I order to understand where the bulk of cost is driven, and therefore become able to reduce cost effectively Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

We have this installed, its good but I don't think its great. We have it linked to AD and that works pretty well, however, being in a small scale private company we dont have lots of users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A bit difficult to setup and configure,not so good user interface and layout, and put against other print management software like Papercut, Equitrac just completely fails to live up to standards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make it easier to use. Be more user friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After couple of days of trial we've got it remove completely. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.