Epom Apps

4.9

Epom Apps is a mobile monetization platform for iOS and Andriod apps.

Work for Epom Apps?

Learning about Epom Apps?

Compare Epom Apps to Similar Solutions

Epom Apps Reviews

Ask Epom Apps a Question
Showing 7 Epom Apps reviews
Epom Apps review by Valerie T.
Valerie T.

"Easy to use app monetization platform"

What do you like best?

We were the complete newbies in monetization and we needed all in one solution, so Epom apps worked best for us. We've been working with Epom apps for only 5 months, and there are major benefits that I've noticed so far:

1. They do your app audit and advice on ad placements and formats

2. They handle negotiation process with demand side - they ensure highest CPMs.

3. SDK and ad formats provided are great - we use their in-home ad format smart banner and it pays off.

4. Very friendly managers.

What do you dislike?

There were no issues yet, but as I remember, they are Android only, so its not an option for IOS developers

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Epom Apps would delight any app developer not spoiled with Admob. Epom Apps really has high payouts, but everything depends on your MAU/DAU and the amount of ads you show.

Running ads on our Android application

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Epom Apps
Epom Apps review by Oleg G.
Oleg G.

"Epom Apps partner for 1.5 years"

What do you like best?

I like that my acc manager Ana often keeps in the loop of what is happening with my traffic, my users and app in overall. She advises the most appropriate advertisement, places or ad unit changes, adds new demand, controls performance. I guess the most important and best thing here is that they fill almost 97% of my ad requests. In a nutshell, I feel confident with them.

What do you dislike?

Trying new ad formats takes more time than I’ve expected. Be ready that you won’t earn a million during the first few weeks of partnership. But then the things will be getting better and better and lead to steadily increasing revenues.

I first met Epom Apps team at DMEXCO in 2016. I was looking for a monetization solution for my app. I reached them out after the show, and integrated their SDK. Now they help me to sell my traffic all over the world with native ads and with interstitials (in some specific regions). I used AdMob before integration with Epom Apps. I realized that Epom Apps pay higher rates, always send monthly payment on time, and they care about their partners.

What App Monetization solution do you use?

Epom Apps review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Own SDK and great support"

What do you like best?

Epom Apps proved to be very helpful tool for the efficient app monetization. I tried out different platforms and read nearly thousand of threads until I realized that the best option is to test everything on my app.

Epom monetization team helped me to find additional ad places that could be monetized and they were the first to help me with the rewarded video ads - for some reason this ad format didn't perform well before.

What do you dislike?

i probably faced every single pitfall of the app monetization - i started monetizing it too soon and too agressively, waiting for the immediate results. however, my manager Egor helped me adjust this strategy to customer needs

sometimes there is a delay in reports and i have to contact my manager to discover real-time stats.

I use Epom Apps as the only solution for the app monetization and the biggest plus is that they actually monitor the ad performance and suggest new optimization options even before i can notice the slightest decrease in my app earnings.

They can do A/B tests and advice me on best-paying ad formats. For now, I'm absolutely satisfied with this solution

Epom Apps review by Oleksandr A.
Oleksandr A.

"Great monetization platform"

What do you like best?

The best thing is that I finally started earning good money with different ads in my app. Also Epom team is very helpful and responsive. Their managers assisted me with everything I needed. Even after the ads were already in my app, they continued doing optimization by themselves.

What do you dislike?

Epom team and I live in different time zones (my early morning is their evening), so sometimes it is difficult to communicate. Despite this, I am satisfied with everything.

Epom Apps gives me access to lots of advertisers in my account. To be honest, I almost do nothing for monetizing my app and their team is doing everything for me. I just earn money. They pay fix CPM prices for my traffic and don’t harm my users.

Epom Apps review by Myroslava G.
Myroslava G.

"Powerful SDK for my app"

What do you like best?

Epom Apps is a very easy to use ad platform. We started to earn more money from our application compared to the previous solution we used. We really like that managers of Epom Apps analyze our application and give valuable suggestions.

What do you dislike?

It took around a week of relatively low eCPMs to define the perfect ad placements and ad networks. Aside from that - nothing.

We are using Epom Apps for monetisation of our application. The main benefit is that their team totally manages the whole monetisation process.

Epom Apps review by Gabriel G.
Gabriel G.

"I monetize my app with Epom for 3 months already"

What do you like best?

I like this platform because it is super easy to use. We spent some time doing SDK integration, but after that there was no rush. After we implemented rewarded videos to the app, my daily earnings increased twice.

What do you dislike?

They always want to try something new and offer too many opportunities. Sometimes it’s annoying, but I understand that they want to bring me more revenue. My contact Egor is a good guy and experienced manager.

They help me to monetize my app. Thanks to Epom Apps I managed to get ads and budgets from dozen of branded advertisers. And also their company has great native ad solution, so the ads look similar to the app design. I’ve never tried native b

Epom Apps review by Administrator

"I'm proud to do this survey, thank you very much for accepting me"

What do you like best?

It seems to me an essential product since it contributes to the development of our company in terms of the performance of the workers and their connection.

What do you dislike?

To date I have not had any inconveniences of use with the applications provided by the product, we have no complaints or calls for attention

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is a recommendable product in all its extension, we are proud to have counted on your support and continue to support the services they provide

The communication between the workers of the company and the managers has been more effective and bearable thanks to the applications provided by the product

Learning about Epom Apps?

* We monitor all Epom Apps reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Epom Apps to Similar Solutions