1. eLanguage has trial versions for Personal, Business and Home editions.
2. Four languages to learn, French, German, English and Spanish.
3. It has internal translator, internal dictionary.
4. You can make a pretest for see your level.
5. eLanguage has videos for practice conversations
6. Has many lessons for different situations.
7. Can save the progress, based on your scores.
8. Basic games to practice, like a crossword and go fish.
9. Good voice recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.