crowdspring Reviews & Product Details

crowdspring Overview

What is crowdspring?

Crowdspring is the world’s #1 marketplace for custom logo design, graphic design, company naming and product design. Clients who need professional design pick a category, name their price and tell creatives what they need. Once posted, creatives submit actual work and clients select their favorite from an average of 100+ entries per project. crowdspring has helped tens of thousands of the world’s best entrepreneurs, small businesses, agencies, and brands meet their creative needs.

crowdspring Details
English, French, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)

crowdspring helps buyers reach creatives across the globe so that small businesses, one-man shops and individuals anywhere can tap into a global pool of creatives for graphic design, industrial design, and writing projects.

crowdspring, LLC
2007
Chicago, IL
@crowdSPRING

crowdspring Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the crowdspring community
Have you used crowdspring before?

crowdspring Reviews

Showing 12 crowdspring reviews
Location
Already have crowdspring?
Owner/ Practitioner
Veterinary
What do you like best?

I had CrowdSpring creatives create a logo for my upstart Veterinary Hospital. My colleagues that recommended CrowdSpring have expressed envy at the quality of the incredible logo manifested for my practice! I have called twice for assistance in enhancing the graphics and finalizing the file types, and both times I have had a human on the phone within minutes, both of whom assisted me with incredible knowledge and professionalism. I would recommend this option to anyone looking for a great graphic design, knowing you will be helped even after your transaction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That I have a low buyer rating. With the project of starting a new business, it wasn't possible to respond to all of the submitting creatives, which lowered my score as a buyer... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a larger vector file to create an awning and they IMMEDIATELY provided the files so i could onward them to the awning company. The original files were amazing and used for polo embroidery, magnets, pens, and banners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

This site says that it gives 100% money back guarantee with big letters that say, "NO FINE PRINT!"

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

That the above statement is untrue and there is fine print which is that you can't get your money back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do not do their expensive contests. You only get 3 designers and there's no money back guarantee. You can pay 1/4 of the cost and get 30 designers and a money back guarantee. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Trying to get a logo made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Facilities
Education Management
What do you like best?

They thought of everything regarding the project, from giving useful tips in the startup phase to ensure I got what I wanted down the road to making sure that I was giving useful feedback to the creatives. Every step of the way they made sure I had all of the information I needed to have my project be a success. They even reminded me to check that the creative had provided me with all of the file formats I had requested. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of anything that I disliked about the whole process. I can't believe how smoothly the whole project went. I suppose if I had one complaint, it would be that when you first log into their product you are prompted to get started on reviewing new submissions and there is no way to opt out of that screen. It's a small detail, but I would prefer the option to say "not now". Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make the leap. They have a 100% money back guarantee. What do you have to lose? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our racing team needed a professional logo to represent us well to the public. Without crowdspring we probably would have settled for a mediocre logo designed locally. Instead we got a choice of logos from dozens of professionals. We haven't even deployed the logo yet, but I'm sure that it will drastically improve our public recognition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing Partner
What do you like best?

The perfect platform for gathering talent and ideas in an affordable and efficient way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being my first project, I was not sure about how to handle rejection, so it was my problem. That is, seeing the effort put into my project was humbling. Telling someone "no thanks" kinda hurt. I wish there were someway a bit more constructive to do that. Not CS problem, but I could use some advice for next time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Book cover design, and got through a second award, a great design for marketing materials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

We had a large number of designers and logo submissions. Many of the designs were excellent. They also have a feature where we could invite folks to help review the logo submissions. They handled all of the legal stuff which was a big help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to dislike at the moment. If I had to say something, I would say that the large number of entries made it difficult to choose. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We got a professional logo at 10% of what it would have costed if we went with a marketing firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm a first-time user of crowdSPRING and was very impressed and pleased with the experience. It was easy to use, interactive, and I got everything I was looking for in a design solution from the creatives who worked on my project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't encounter anything in the website or process that needs to be improved. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm a small business start-up and needed a professionally-designed logo to establish my corporate identity and help brand my company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CPS
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

"I have had an AWESOME experience using Crowdspring for the 2 jobs I have recently submitted. This is a great way to get top quality logos, tag lines, etc for a small business." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing!! I was very pleased with everything I received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use and awesome creatives!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Giving me back my time and allowin someone else to a project for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UI/UX Product Designer
Internet
What do you like best?

I liked how I could communicate with all creatives at once which prevented me from repeating directions too often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Pretty intuitive, no complaints from me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Guaranteeing the project really got the creatives excited to participate and I feel it led to better results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using the logo for a startup company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Professor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

Creativity of designers; they took my notes and offered so many options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The site was easy to use; easy to set up; easy to score. The only issue I had was one creative who won communicated to me on site, and I was unable to find how/where to reply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Used Crowdspring to design a business logo. Easy/fun process. Great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Seeking a logo for business cards and new website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
Investment Management
What do you like best?

The creatives were skilled and attentive when they submitted designs for my project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lots of choices made the selection process difficult but, fun at the same time.

The finalization process could be clearer but, it's not too cumbersome to work through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

An amazing concept that's well run and delivers the promises made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed a well thought out logo design for a new business that relayed creativity and professionalism to our customers. That's exactly what I received. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inpatient Orders and Orders Transmittal Analyst
Hospital & Health Care
What do you like best?

Quality & volume of creative submissions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I had a great experience and would recommend this to other business owners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used crowdSPRING to help with business name and logo development. Both of these projects were outstanding experiences. I now have a logo that is ready to be added to my website, business card, etc. Also using this service was time and cost effective for my business needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Attorney at Law
Law Practice
Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I utilized crowdSPRING to design a logo for my new law firm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best aspect of the crowdSPRING process was the choices it provided to me. When I described what I wanted, I had 17 logo entries submitted! I had the luxury of choosing the best of the available submissions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any material dislikes to report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.