CoStar Investment Analysis

CoStar Investment Analysis lets users aggregate data from multiple internal systems and view it all in a single source to evaluate acquisition, disposition, and financing strategies.

Work for CoStar Investment Analysis?

Learning about CoStar Investment Analysis?

CoStar Investment Analysis Reviews

Showing 5 CoStar Investment Analysis reviews
CoStar Investment Analysis review by Patrick B.
Patrick B.

"Love CoStar's Analytics Tools"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that CoStar helps you develop an in depth analysis when deciding whether or not to invest in a certain property or portfolio. The analytics that CoStar provides are unmatched and it is always my go to resource when developing an investment plan.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many things to dislike. I believe some more features can be added to help make the process a bit easier, but overall, this product is solid

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe this is one of the best available tools on the market when it comes to analyzing investments in real estate. It gives in depth knowledge on market factors as well as comparable properties.

CoStar Investment analysis really allows you to dive deep into investment strategies and compare your investment to others that are similar.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CoStar Investment Analysis
CoStar Investment Analysis review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Real estate analysis in one place "

What do you like best?

It allows me to look at specific properties our clients are interested in purchasing to determine if it will be a profitable transaction, to analyze the market of the property location, determine if the property is performing above or below other properties, it gives sub market metrics to compare rental rates, occupancies and expense ratios to compare our property relative to others and provides data on new construction and deliveries to determine competition. Plus provides an overview of the economics and demographics of the specific market.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information is limited if the property is in a small market and/or comparisons are limited. Also not sure where they get a lot of the information in the report. The quality of input directly impacts out put. Please each report costs money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helpful with trying to find comparable data for surrounding similar properties

Determine if the property is performing and good return for the customer and for the bank. Gain market research to assist with underwriting. Identify any declining trends and helps to gauge the performance of our current real estate portfolio specific to property types and areas.

What Real Estate Investment Management solution do you use?

CoStar Investment Analysis review by Alison C.
Alison C.

"Wonderful Information Source"

What do you like best?

Almost every project or purchase we do is facilitated by CoStar. I don't know where we would be without it. The market data is always accurate and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of one thing that I dislike. Every use is pretty perfect.

We mainly use it to analyze market data and what our competition will be. It always is a huge factor in our decisions of where to develop and size of buildings to develop.

CoStar Investment Analysis review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Good product lots of data"

What do you like best?

There is Aron if detailed information, most everything you’d want to know other than physically inspecting the site and area

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it’s not super clear where the data is coming from, even when digging in with their employees and published definitions

Finding detailed information in one place that’s reliable and applicable to a very specialized product

CoStar Investment Analysis review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Easy to use - not great look"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to track different properties on the app. I like the mobile and desktop version

What do you dislike?

I dont always think the data is 100% accurate.

ability to get data of properties around the country. Easily understand the market and what is happening around certain properties

Learning about CoStar Investment Analysis?

* We monitor all CoStar Investment Analysis reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.