Coinbase Wallet

Coinbase is the world's most popular way to buy and sell bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin.

Work for Coinbase Wallet?

Learning about Coinbase Wallet?

Coinbase Wallet Reviews

Showing 29 Coinbase Wallet reviews
Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Coinbase Wallet
tyler h.

"muy recomendable y segura Editar Es de las mejores muy recomendable y segura It is one of the best "

What do you like best?

I really like the easy interface because in the different wallets I have used it is a bit more complicated to understand where everything is located and in this case it is very simple since in the beginning it shows directly your balance in the different currencies and without any complication, I also think it's great the security with which it is counted since to initiate session always ask for verification by phone to avoid a possible theft of the account and make it more secure

What do you dislike?

among the negative aspects I think there are very few since most major functions works perfectly well in the only thing that could improve is that when I want to log in my account asks me to authorize the pc in which I am initiating session when practically always use the same for what I think is a bit tedious failure because it is a process that I have to perform every time I want to enter my account

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend taking care not to start session in disconnected equipment since it can lead to the theft of the account and to keep the account secure associate direct means of communication such as email among others

in my particular case it has helped me to receive payments from my clients without any inconvenience since in most cases they are immediately available to be able to use the funds removing a weight from me regarding the way in which I can receive payments of clients abroad

What Cryptocurrency Wallets solution do you use?

Joshua W.

"Free wallet for BTC, BCH and ETH"

What do you like best?

The coinbase wallet is very easy to use and is especially useful for those novices who wish to store their bitcoin without learning the technical details of the Blockchain network. In this wallet you can store different currencies that are expanding over time although it currently supports BTC, BCH, ETH, XPR, BAT. The best thing about this wallet is that being in the cloud you do not need to download the chain of blocks on your computer that would cause space problems because it takes several GB. In addition, the security of this application allows you to limit daily withdrawals and enable 2FA through the google app or via SMS. The same platform allows you to easily buy and sell your currencies and change them to USD, EUR or whatever the local currency of the country in which you reside.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I do not like about coinbase wallet is that it requires identity verification which is annoying for many people who do not want to give their private information to have a bitcoin wallet.

Also I do not like the amount of minimum confirmations that they ask for the coins, they make the deposit processes are too slow, ask for 6 confirmations for coins as BCH seems too much to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you coinbase since it is a well-known company with many reputable investors behind you so you can be sure that your cryptocurrencies will not disappear in any case. Also coinbase is one of the few regulated Bitcoin companies.

I use coinbase as a personal wallet because it allows me to have my coins in a secure purse with 2FA enabled and also sell or buy if necessary, the use of the application does not have any additional cost other than the fees of shipping or purchase and sale.

daniel k.

" it really is the best portfolio to save on BTC"

What do you like best?

what I like the most is the ease with which it can be used since it has a very intuitive and friendly interface for beginners which is highly valued, in addition it is very safe since to make a transaction you need previous verification factors as confirmed the phone associated with the account adding much more security to the account

What do you dislike?

What I like the least is that sometimes when making a money transfer it usually takes a while to get to the other account as it passes through a verification period and for this reason the transaction is not immediate as in other processors. payment

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the recommendation that I can give is that it is necessary to activate all the security parameters that our coinbase provision puts as our confirmation of our email can be and add a telephone number to avoid a possible theft of the account

The best benefit that I have been able to obtain is the confidence of being able to have my money safe and without fear of scams besides that I can receive payments from my clients from any part of the world

Will H.

"Cheap Prices, Great Security"

What do you like best?

Coinbase is very easy to use. The interface is straightforward and user-friendly. Once you signed up and verified your account, you can straightaway purchase bitcoins with your bank account which is very hard to do with other wallets. The fees are meager which is another great thing about coinbase.

What do you dislike?

Basically, Bitcoin becomes famous for its ease of use and anonymity. you cant use coinbase wallet as an anonymous user cause when signing up you have to go through a verification process which includes ID verification as well as bank account verification which against the basic idea of bitcoins. deposits are sometimes hard as for me it took almost 2 days to show up the funds on the account even when my account is fully verified. the support team is unreliable, sometimes they reply quite fast but other times they will take forever to look into your query and reply. I think the types of cryptocurrency available are way too limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Well, this is one of the most famous wallets out there, and they are trusted. The fees are very low, and the security is excellent.

Coinbase wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet where you can store your bitcoins. you can also use coinbase to purchase and sell cryptos including bitcoin and litecoin. it's also very easy to send bitcoins from one user to another. the security of the wallet is great which includes a twp factor authentication and wallet insurance to make sure you won't lose your money.

Claudia H.

"A trustworthy wallet."

What do you like best?

After looking for a wallet to keep the cryptocurrencies that I am mining or working with, I chose to use Coinbase because it is the one with the best references in terms of security and reliability. This plus its ease of use makes it the wallet of my choice.

What do you dislike?

For those who use the wallet to keep the cryptocurrencies that go won is perfect, as is my case, however whoever makes many purchase-sale operations will find that the commissions are quite high. In any case, the cost-security relationship must be measured.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a wallet that generates security and confidence, Coinbase is the ideal option.

Companies can count on a trusted wallet, which is ultimately the most important when it comes to money. Security and trust is what represents Coinbase.

Steven N.

"Coinbase is easily accessible at all times of the day when needed!"

What do you like best?

Coinbase wallet allows me to access my numerous different cryptocurrencies, such as Ripple, Litecoin, and Basic Attention Token, with ease. I can access it on my phone and sell/buy crypto within seconds at any time of the day.

What do you dislike?

Coinbase wallet is certainly safe to use since it uses 2-factor authentication and e-mail authentication, but it still is considered a hot wallet. Cold wallets are safer since they aren't connected to the internet at all times of the day. I would appreciate if Coinbase offered a "cold wallet" that could easily transfer cryptos to and from Coinbase when needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Continue to add various other cryptos within the industry as they have done so in the recent history!

Coinbase wallet has allowed me to sell and buy crypto when I want. It has been beneficial to have access when prices rise or fall rapidly and I need to day-trade. It allows me to receive updates when prices rise or fall.

Souza R.

"Coinbase"

What do you like best?

Wide variety of crypto-coins; Accepts various payment methods,

Another advantage that I soon realized "de cara" in Coinbase Brazil is the presence of graphics that are updated daily. For those who already have some experience in the trading of crypto-coins, this type of chart can help you in your trading strategy (much like the strategies that gamblers use in their online games). Basically, with charts like this, you observe trends and can increase your profits. And by the way, graphics are also available to non-customers.

What do you dislike?

Charges fees for operations;

Does not work in Brazil (yet);

Has a history of crashes on the site, leaving the Coinbase off the air.

Some excerpts from the site are in English, Coinbase, despite having a website translated into Portuguese, still does not allow the purchase and sale of currencies by residents of Brazil, nor do payment methods work for our country.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Coinbase, despite having a website translated into Portuguese, still does not allow the purchase and sale of currencies by residents of Brazil, nor do payment methods work for our country. So if you are Brazilian, but live abroad, you can continue reading our story. If not, check out other good options.

Coinbase Brasil is a website that, at first, won me by design. The whole layout was developed so that the user does not find difficulties in the use. But in sequence, a small surprise: Coinbase out of thin air (just as some users had described). Fortunately, it lasted about 2 minutes and the platform was already working normally, showing that when there are failures, the team is ready to resolve quickly.

Harvest H.

"Coinbase Wallet Review"

What do you like best?

What initially drew me to the wallet was the ability to store crypto collectibles as well as my crypto investments in 1 place.

What do you dislike?

Honestly can't think of anything now, it was strange how I couldn't store my bitcoin there at first, but that's been added!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It really is just a great product. The ease of use someone new to cryptocurrency will need, but does everything an experienced pro will need as well. It seems most US based clients of ours begin their cryptocurrency journey with coinbase, so this having a name they already trust makes it an easy recommendation.

It's so easy to use, I feel comfortable recommending it to those just getting into the space.

Jesse O.

"Ethereum"

What do you like best?

Coinbase makes it extremely easy to not only buy and hold cryptocurrencies, but to sell whenever you are ready, and exchange into dollars or other cryptos.

What do you dislike?

The intial sign-up process is a bit time-consuming so your first trade can't be executed when you want it to, it will most likely be days later..

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you sign-up before cryptos are at a price that you want to trade at. Because the sign-up process takes so long, you can't simply begin trading on your first day. For many users, timing is vital, so as long as you sign-up ahead of time, before you anticipate needing to make an exchange, you should have no problem using the site.

You can get a return on your money from rising crypto prices.

"Great UI, easy to use."

What do you like best?

I've used many wallets, and some are better then others. However, Coinbase takes care of all the heavy lifting while maintaining a strong, easy to use user interface (UI). I tried several other products, but I always come back to Coinbase.

What do you dislike?

Limited coin support. Would love to see IOTA. I'm also a little disappointed by how costly it is to use the service. Coinbase will always be a little less generous than other crypto companies when deciding on the coin to dollar ratio. Another sad reality is the lack of debit card support. Most crypto companies offer a debit card to work with your crypto. Would be nice to see this implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take your time and understand the risks involved. Read other reviews.

Receiving money from other countries has absurd tax percentages. Coinbase is a great way to alleviate those issues. I've honestly saved thousands in a single transaction before.

"Coinbase is organized and secure "

What do you like best?

I like that coinbase supports multiple currencies as well as the fact that it is secured on the app by your finger print. You can currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin while having it all organized into one wallet.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike are some of the charge fees which can be as high as about 4%. Although coinbase is one of the sites that are on the low end of transaction fees, it can be annoying at times.

I use coin base to transfer and send money for personal business use. I like how it can be an anonymous transfer with no personal information exposed. This is a very valuable aspect of this software

"Coinbase wallet is simply the easiest to use"

What do you like best?

I love using Coinbase wallet to hold my cryptocurrency - it's so simple to use!

What do you dislike?

The fee structure could be less, because it's higher than other cryptocurrency wallets when it comes to exchanging your coins for others and sending to external wallets. Should support more popular coins.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This should be your first stop for considering a new cryptocurrency wallet. Others are worth exploring, but this one could be your very first since it's so easy to use.

Keeping track of wallet keys and passwords is difficult, but using Coinbase Wallet is easy to keep track of all your cryptocurrency assets in one place!

UP
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Coinbase wallet"

What do you like best?

I love how the wallet is organized. It is a very user friendly layout that lets me see all of my crypto coins in one page with the current holdings and easy conversions to USD or other coins

What do you dislike?

I wish the wallet had a better layout design where I could filter specific coins and see in detail the history of my buy and sells and at what price point was each buy/sell made.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great starter tool. However, if you're looking to invest in some alt coins that are less popular other ICOs are better. But, that demands on your knowledge of alt coins. I think Coinbase is one of the best tools for starters and even experts.

I have realized that the tool to keep track of my assets is great but there are some coins not supported by coinbase and for this I have to use different services such as binance to see stellar lumen holdings perhaps.

Andrey T.

"Coinbase"

What do you like best?

Awesome for first-time customers who don't have much experience or exposure to cryptocurrencies. I have never had a bad experience with them and I have been a loyal customer for 2+ years.

What do you dislike?

Coinbase makes it difficult to access your money and always finds a way of it costing you to withdraw your own money. Customer support non-existent.

Pleasant design, easy to use, clear currency boards, articles are well written, security is on top, the mobile app is awesome, adding money and connecting my bank account was fast (less than one day).

"Return on Investment? Not sure"

What do you like best?

It is convenient and end-user friendly.

The platform makes information easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

I have to verify my account and the device I am using each time I log in. I understand for security purposes but very tedious process in my opinion. In addition, I am more so disappointed in the ROI right now which really has nothing to do with the wallet/platform itself.

No business problems at this time.

C

"Coinbase is simple and effective "

What do you like best?

The Coinbase wallet is simple to use for beginners and is large enough that new and uninformed users will not be skeptical as to its authenticity.

What do you dislike?

The fees are higher than other wallets and the time it takes to transfer is also longer than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Coinbase is a great first wallet for people interested in buying cryptocurrency while they are still learning.

Coinbase is a great first wallet For people who are new to cryptocurrency and interested in getting started with a short learning curve it is also famous enough the new users are more likely to of heard of it already and thus trust it more.

"Great Exchange for Cryptos"

What do you like best?

I like how it was easy to manage your cryptocurrency on this exchange.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fees associated with this platform. Sometimes, or most of the time, I would use GDAX and do limit orders to buy and sell my coins.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Keep improving the amount of cryptocurrencies that can be traded on the platform. You guys are definitely going towards the right direction and making the platform better. Be sure to research on what you guys will be trading because the crypto market can be dangerous sometimes.

A business problem is having the fees to pay. That could reduce my cost tremendously.

"Great digital wallet for major cryptocurrencies"

What do you like best?

I like the app the best. It makes it super easy to track market prices using the widget, and works great on iPhone

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there aren't more cryptocurrencies covered.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use the app on the iPhone. I think that makes it more convenient and easy for your to show off to your friends about how much BTC you have in your wallet. Also, use the widget, It works great on iOS and allows you to track the market prices without having to load the app each time. Unfortunately, the fees involved in making trades are a little excessive in my opinion.

Ability to keep track of BTC.

Steve B.

"Never had a problem"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Known brand name. There are many out there but this one works best for our business.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have one. But I suppose the price could be a little better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research. You'll see this one is one of the best.

Everyone uses it so it makes transactions easy for me.

Aaron T.

"Coinbase Wallet is simple and EFFECTIVE"

What do you like best?

The best part about the wallet is hands down the ease of use and the ability to exchange so many types of cryptocurrencies with the power of the blockchain.

What do you dislike?

There is very little that I dislike about this product. It truly is as simple as it seems.

Coinbase has solved the issue of accepting cryptocurrency donations for many of our clients!

UR
User in Retail

"Growing crypto offerings, relatively low fees. "

What do you like best?

Efficient and constantly improving mobile crypto trading app. It runs smoothly and is easy to pick up on for a first time user.

What do you dislike?

The structure of the wallet could be more streamlined. Viewing a particular crypto is easy, but moving to view other crypto wallets has an extra unnecessary step where you have to tab back an additional time. It would be better if you could move easily within wallets.

Using crypto for purchases in a more secure environment. Risk is reduced rather than foreign or less reputable exchanges. The app is also guaranteed safe on Google Play

"Coinbase: Good for Novice Crypto Investors "

What do you like best?

Coinbase is simple and very user-friendly. The dashboard is easy to read and interpret. The app presents accurate information. You can compare trends on an annual, monthly, weekly, daily, and hourly basis. Scrolling is fluid.

What do you dislike?

In rare instances, my coinbase wallet has restricted transactions. I have also experienced temporary crashes (which can be very disconcerting). I have also had instances where I attempted to buy coins, but price spiked after confirming the purchase. I was charged at the post-spike price.

Coinbase wallet enables my company to partake in a secure means of exchange. A way to gather funding without bank involvement.

UF

"Coinbase Wallet makes holding crypto simple."

What do you like best?

I love how Coinbase Wallet makes it easy for me to know how much crypto I'm holding

What do you dislike?

I dislike how hard it is to buy or sell my crypto

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it and give it a shot. This is certainly an easy crypto wallet to use!

The benefits that Coinbase Wallet provides is that I can easily know the history of holdings and how much I have put into my wallets no matter what the currency .

C

"Coinbase is amazing"

What do you like best?

Honestly, Coinbase has been easy as can be to use from the beginning, and had first mover advantage for me.

What do you dislike?

There hasn't really been much I didn't like with my years of use of Coinbase products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It needs to not go crazy with pricing again. Became untenable at one pint.

Having a solution that most people know about as opposed to something like Bread, where most people don't know.

"Easy way to store cryptocurrency online"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to store crypto currency purchased on coinbase in their online wallet

What do you dislike?

The only issue is that it is not as secure as it cold storage wallets

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to store your crypto online for a short period of time this is a great way to do so.

They are solving the issue of a safe way to store cryptocurrency online

"Classic cryptocurrency wallet"

What do you like best?

Easy to use with a simple and clean dashboard. perfect for begin with the cryptocurrency world.

What do you dislike?

Coinbase wallet only offers the main cryptocurrency wallets, I think could increase with more currencies wallets.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Offer more kind coins wallets.

Perfect to learn about cryptocurrencies and thecnical wys to buy, sell and transfer funds.

"Coinbase"

What do you like best?

I love the UI & the simplicity of the application

What do you dislike?

Having to input personal information, it’s crypto.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Nothing to worry about. GREAT SITE.

No problems. Benefit is blockchain technology

"Excellent app for crypto"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use Coinbase offers.

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of much to dislike about the app.

Coinbase provides me with a solution for my crypto wallet.

Learning about Coinbase Wallet?

* We monitor all Coinbase Wallet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.