Cimatron

4.0

Cimatron's CAD/CAM solutions address the entire tool making process from quoting to design, applying engineering changes and NC programming. Cimatron delivers major advantages for mold, die and manufacturing shops keeping you more competitive across your entire range of operations

Work for Cimatron?

Learning about Cimatron?

Cimatron Reviews

Showing 9 Cimatron reviews
Cimatron review by Furkan .
Furkan .

"Mouse Killer"

What do you like best?

You can draw, punch, mill.. you can do whatever you want. It is commonly using by companies. You can find many of guides on internet and special courses. You have many options to learn also program is getting better and better. They're developing themselves well.

What do you dislike?

Like in title, your mouse gonna be die soon. You can use this program with only mouse ( I mean with mouse combos!) If you have more button to click in your mouse, you can use this program better :) But you gonna be ill from your finger bones.

Program is not so easy to use. That tires people a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Program is good but not easy to use. You need to click every button in your mouse same time (sometimes). But you can do lots of thing in one program so you don't need more than one program to do what you want.

Making designs and draw 3D Models.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Cimatron
Cimatron review by Ramon S.
Ramon S.

"3d modeling"

What do you like best?

Perfect program for 3D modeling in the industry. its use of tools is very advanced and quite peculiar, all its functions are perfectly designed, it is to install.

With cimatron 3D, you can save time with repetitive tasks, and many more features that will surprise you

What do you dislike?

In spite of the fact that Cimatron is a slightly unusual or little known program, it is a program that requires knowledge in the area of ​​3D modeling.

It's a little complex for people who start at Cimatron

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Before using Cimatron 3D, it is necessary to have knowledge about this program, since it is a very complex software and it is not easy to use, you must have asespria, or look for the manual to take full advantage of its functionality

Me ayudado en el modelado de algunos proyectos. agilizando el proceso.

What Computer-Aided Manufacturing solution do you use?

Cimatron review by Yavuz Fatih .
Yavuz Fatih .

"Lovely partner for 3d Printer"

What do you like best?

3d Rendering. I have Prusa i3 model 3d Printer. I'm finding draws on internet and rendering in this program. Also it has capability to draw it but I prefer to print much detailed models and toys which I can't draw so I'm using Cimatron to do it.

What do you dislike?

I need to click so many times. There are so many mouse shortcuts and I prefer to click from menu bar as possible as I can. There isn't any problem except this. It's not a big deal anyway. You're getting used to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have 3d printer it's a very good solution to work with Cimatron. Before I sold my printer I was using cimatron and if I have 3d printer back I'll use it again.

Rendering 3d parts for 3d printer.

Cimatron review by Kübra .
Kübra .

"Nice and Soft"

What do you like best?

You don't have another 3d drawing or modeling program if you decided to use Cimatron. So easy to use. Toolbar also great. You can see the most of the things commonly using. You can find so many guides online.

What do you dislike?

Drawing a part is a little bit complicating. There could be another menu on the left when we enter distance. About CAM Part. It's quite oldfashioned. Could be better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can use it. It's simple and so easy to learn. It's not expensive. You could buy, don't hesitate.

Heard it from our teacher at the University. Just try to see if we can replace with SolidWorks and SolidCAM

Cimatron review by Muge S.
Muge S.

"Nice experience"

What do you like best?

All in one solution impressed me. Because I was using Solid programs to draw, model and process. But with this program I am doing everything in same screen. So many tutorials on internet and helped me a lot.

What do you dislike?

I was happy while I was using it. Nothing I could remember for example of bad experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will find everything in one program. Their interface also helps you to learn easily. There are so many tutorials online. You can try it.

Tried to find an alternate for Solid programs while I was intern.

Cimatron review by Alican K.
Alican K.

"Great One"

What do you like best?

I love Cimatron. I am using it for 3d rendering. It has great performance. Does what I need.

What do you dislike?

UIwise it could be more appealing. First-time users may have some difficulties to adapt. Still not a big deal though. Anyone can use the product.

I use Cimatron for many problems including part and tool designing to axis machining, varying 3d printer works

Cimatron review by Selin S.
Selin S.

"Good Product"

What do you like best?

Cimatron has decent performance, consider it as an eco version of SolidCAM

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike but software UI can improve.

I used Cimatron at Medek for medical device modelling. Detailing is good.

Cimatron review by User

"This Service Gave Me A Great Quote!"

What do you like best?

Cimatron delivered to me major advantages for mold, die and manufacturing for my product!

What do you dislike?

Nothing as I just asked for a quote for my company!

I’m trying to make my 3D product better than my competitor!

Cimatron review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Great CAM tool !"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly - It has an excellent GUI

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit difficult to learn at the start !

Designing of car parts

Learning about Cimatron?

* We monitor all Cimatron reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.