Ceterus Edge

5.0

A done-for-you accounting solution that includes automated data entry, a professional accountant, and financial reports and dashboards that benchmark your business with your peers.

Work for Ceterus Edge?

Learning about Ceterus Edge?

Ceterus Edge Reviews

Ask Ceterus Edge a Question
Showing 1 Ceterus Edge review
Ceterus Edge review by Nancy B.
Nancy B.

"Exceptional Company"

What do you like best?

Ceterus takes one of the most important part of your business, accounting, and streamlines them into prompt, real time, easy to understand financials, through QuickBooks. Their entire staff is knowledgeable, very responsive, professional and nice. Not to mention a HUGE bargain! Using Ceterus Edge was/is the best business decision I’ve ever made!

What do you dislike?

Can’t really say I dislike anything Ceterus has done for me!

Prior to Ceterus, I either attempted to do my own books and then a local bookkeeping/accounting company. Financials were always months out and I relied on memory or personally generated Excel spreadsheets. I was spending a small fortune monthly, for financials that were several months behind While still spending hours of my own time to still be ‘in the dark’ about finances. Ceterus Edge allows me to access critical finances at a touch of my keyboard, phone or tablet. I use Ceterus for 4 total businesses, 3 different industries, 2 of which are franchises that have additional moving parts. For example, royalties, marketing funds, COOP funds, services in and out, and gift card transfers.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Ceterus Edge

What Corporate Tax solution do you use?

Learning about Ceterus Edge?

* We monitor all Ceterus Edge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.