CDN77.com Reviews & Product Details

What is CDN77.com?

CDN77 is a Content Delivery Network with 32+ points of presence around the world (incl. 3 in South America). Mainly focused on Live Streaming, VOD, Gaming, and Software Delivery. CDN77 serves more than 11,500 clients from all over the world. Providing flawless customer support is a top priority. An internal team of engineers is ready 24/7 to help customers right away via live chat, phone, e-mail or Slack. When it comes to pricing, the transparency and no-commitment policy set them apart from their competition. You can choose between a Pay-As-You-Go pricing model or cost-effective Monthly Plans with a flat price for all traffic locations. There are also no setup fees and no HTTP/HTTPS requests payments with CDN77. CDN is known to implement new important technology features as soon as possible, such as optimized HTTP/2, Brotli compression or TLS 1.3 with 0-RTT. Unique customization and reporting tools (incl. raw logs) allow customers to spend their budget wisely. Every client can enable or disable any datacenter worldwide according to his needs. All features are available via API. CDN77 provides a free 14-day trial with no credit card required.

CDN77.com Screenshots

1-50 of 52 total CDN77.com reviews

CDN77.com Reviews

1-50 of 52 total CDN77.com reviews
Promotions Manager

"Provides a better website experience for our visitors"

What do you like best?

There are many CDN services out there that appeared to be too complicated for me to implement, but CDN77 has been a delight to use. I haven't run into any confusing or complex issues that need me to take lots of time to deal with. I can upload many of our valuable website assets to a network that can load them the fastest for particular users. The user interface and control panel provide us with valuable data and logs that help us to understand how our assets perform and how much traffic we are getting.

What do you dislike?

I don't really use CDN77 in a hands-on way due to the background nature of the service, so it's hard for me to pick something to dislike. However, though the pricing is not too bad, I have seen many other CDN companies that offer similar services for much less. My understanding of some of the features are not so great as others though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Many people don't realize that their websites don't necessarily load as fast for others. To see how pages run in other parts of the world, you should try loading certain pages in test websites that can test page speeds in far off locations.

The most valuable benefit of using CDN77 is being able to load web assets in different geographic locations and within high speed servers and networks to provide optimal loading speeds for websites. We are able to give our website visitors the ability to view or download files as quickly as possible. Being able to access websites efficiently and minimal delay reflects well on our company. With all the changes that happen to the infrastructure of the internet, it really helps for us to maintain an account with CDN77 to ensure we are keeping up with the latest developments.

Producer

"A reliable content delivery network for our web content"

What do you like best?

CDN77 not only allows us to store and stream boat loads of our web content, it does so with great security using some of the highest level modern technology available. I don't understand the intricacies of the network tools used, but I'm sure glad that CDN77 does. The pricing is good and competitive with other popular content delivery networks I've taken a look at. CDN77 even provides us with reporting so we know how our website assets are performing over a given period of time.

What do you dislike?

Using CDN77 for some of our web assets, as opposed to hosting all of our assets with one web host, can make management and tracking of all of our assets more complicated. Updates that might've taken an hour might take two hours when working with CDN77. There's also a worry that our account won't renew and our assets will go down or be deleted.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

CDN77 can be an excellent way for you to improve your website performance with minimal maintainance requirements. Aside from performing updates, you basically just post your assets to the CDN77 network and let it do its work.

The assets on our web pages, especially larger assets such as video, can load much faster through the CDN77 network. CDN77 will load assets in a more efficient way based on the location of a web page visitor. We can use CDN77 to distribute our assets across the globe so that everyone around the world can have an optimized viewing experience of our web pages.

Response from Michal Pecánek of CDN77.com

Thanks for the review Clara, we're glad to have you on board! Regarding your concerns, please let our 24/7 live support know whenever you have any questions or concerns.

You can rest assured that your account won't be stopped or suspended for paying/renewing a few days late. This is so called grace period and we understand that late payments might have various reasons. We send multiple alerts and emails to remind all of our customers about payments.

Feel free to contact our support regarding the assets management, hope we can help make it easier for you: https://www.cdn77.com/contact

Thank you.

Michal - Head of Customer Success

(10,001+ employees)

"Fast support for fast servers."

What do you like best?

I have been using this for a year and haven't had any issues with the servers. It's just a case of set it and forget it. The servers are very fast which is particularly important for serving large video files.

Any time you have an issue or need to contact the tech support you get help, they respond within seconds on the web interface. Seems to be one of the fastest companies to respond that I have come across.

What do you dislike?

If files are changed they need to be purged from the various servers so they reload and update the new files across their servers, which is fine but the interface for purging is awkward requiring copying and pasting the file names and addresses. A web view of the list of files where they could be just purged directly with a click would be a lot handier.

The FTP files when renamed or deleted don't seem to show in the ftp folder on Windows. Maybe because there is a clash with the files being immediately being uploaded to the network so it has one different version across the network. Perhaps if the system recognised the change and purged immediately this would solve all these issues.

I use it for serving video and photos to my main website. I'm using their storage directly dropping the files to a ftp linked folder on my PC. Other servers I used in the past were a bit slow to respond or stopped loading half way through which caused potential customers to go elsewhere. CDN77 serves haven't shown any delays like that. Also I wanted to restrict certain markets getting access, so the regional controls are very handy.

"Fantastic support & best services "

What do you like best?

I am with CDN77 since 2017 now. My major concern that I will get proper support or not since my time zone was very different. But what a fabulous support they have provided from sales to site integration.

With CDN77 you are in safe hand. If you need any then they are 24/7 online in chat with window. My small queries were always resolved on the spot & technical queries in just few couple of hours. I have always got answers of my sily questions also

What do you dislike?

Their payment plan is little bit difficult to understand but once you understand it will be easy to calculate the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If getting good prompt support is your main intention then you should definitely go with cdn77

Site speed was major concern. CDN was become must have option for any ecommerce site.

Due to their latest technology in CDN it has help me to gain fast speed loading in my website which result in higher google rankings.

"Service with a Personal Touch"

What do you like best?

I never had encountered a service that's fast and responsive to my query. CDN77 responds to my request almost in real time and their service has a heart. I could see their compassion with the concerns of their customers, nay, I would say partners in making online business better. I never had any problems with their service in the four years that I have enjoyed CDN77's service. I'm genuinely happy with their service.

What do you dislike?

None that I could think of. I have no qualms with the pricing since great service comes at a price. As long as I earn enough in my website to foot the bill, I'm happy to pay for the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend CDN77 to users who need a fast and reliable CDN. Their customer service is great.

I could see that with CDN77, my audience need not wait that long to read my articles and enjoy the information provided in my website.

"Very good experience with very little hassle"

What do you like best?

The interface is very clear, it's easy to see the most interesting information.

The support is very responsive (I had 1 technical question and I got the response immediately).

Price is very good comparing to the competition.

What do you dislike?

Not really a dislike, but it's worth remembering that you need to recharge your account with a specific amount of money per year. So if you have are a small website, you might not be able to use all the credits during that period.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Compare the price with other companies and it will probably be hard to find a better option with this level of quality.

Well, as the name of the company suggests, I'm solving a problem of Content Delivery Network that any website should be using (if possible).

Account Manager

"Very reliable CDN service"

What do you like best?

The general reliability of the service is unmatched by anything else we have tried. Setting up the service and getting it to work took almost no time at all, and we haven't had any problems with it. Nice, clear administration panel with a set of lovely charts depicting the current state of your account. You always know how much data you have used and in which regions. Perfect customer support - whenever we had a question about the product, it was answered quickly and accurately. Bottom line is our downloads are now blazing fast!

What do you dislike?

We haven't found anything we really disliked about the service provided by CDN77. Good, reliable, set-and-forget CDN.

We wanted to make our downloads and static assets deliver faster thoughout the world, and CDN77 allowed us to do just that.

Sr,

"Good prices and features - Amazing support!"

What do you like best?

The CDN response time is great. Easy user panel and support chat. The best feature for me is the free SSL generated for especified CNAME, so you just add a subdomain like cdn.yourwebsite.com and there will be no HTTPS conflict.

What do you dislike?

The credit charges could be a little more flexible, or a pay-as-you-go system would fit perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a trial period, won't regret! Great features and easy-to-use!

I'm in Brazil, so my clients, and our servers are located on Texas. We reduced page loading time by caching static content through CDN77 datacenters. We've noticed a big difference on PageSpeed and GTMetrix score.

"A great service!"

What do you like best?

CDN77 is a dream service for us. We used it with no problem so far for almost 2 years already. The set-up was very easy, the interface with all the tools are in the right place and very helpful. Furthermore, they are very flexible regarding the money spent and offered us substantial extension of the time in order to use the available credit before buying new one.

What do you dislike?

Noting. Everything is just fine, including the 7/7 available support.

We managed to reduce a lot the load of the hosting server and deliver much faster the content to our customers. The grades we receive on the performance tests are also much better now.

Publimix

"A great choice for CDN services"

What do you like best?

I like that for almost two years that I am using their services, I had no problems. None whatsoever.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike in my own experience with CDN77.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take into consideration that I probably have a very solid with very good uptime services, at the right price. Also, with a customer service so great, you will always have a someone to talk to in case of emergencies.

We take the load from our hosting servers for all the media files: images, videos etc.

Sales Manager

"Good performance and quick to respond"

What do you like best?

We tried out different services and have been using CDN77.com for over a year. What we hear from our customers is that the webshop loading experience has improved. Furthermore, we have a few times been in contact with support, and every time there has been a quick response time to solve any issue with our webshop.

What do you dislike?

We have not encountered any challenges so far. As regards to pricing, we are not using nearly as much as the minimum plan has in credits, and have a lot left after the 1-year time period, but support has been kind enough to extend the credit lifetime for us.

Our customers are experiencing a better performing webshop, which is a key driver for us (and I guess webshops in general)

Head of education and public outreach
Research

"CDN for rocket scientists"

What do you like best?

Before we started talking to CDN77 having a CDN solution was a distant dream. We knew we had problems reaching audiences outside Europe, but were convinced it was out of range financially to fix it. CDN77 gave us the confidence and security that we could start on CDN, and we haven't looked back since.

CDN77 have good personal support, good analytics, and good service with the actual CDN. I feel it is a partnership rather than a pure business relation.

What do you dislike?

Honestly not much. I could hope that over time also CDN prices will slowly drop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great price/quality ratio.

We're doing public science communication for the Hubble Space Telescope (https://www.spacetelescope.org/) and the European Southern Observatory (http://www.eso.org/public/ ). Enormous quantities of UHD and planetarium videos as well as images of cosmos in up to gigapixel-class are flowing through our pipes. We can now serve files in up to 600 GB a piece to people worldwide.

If you're into the details, read this article about the revolution that CDN meant for us:

Full Stack Developer
(Myself Only)

"Wonderful CDN Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, use and support is super-awesome. CDN77 is a good way to go when shopping for a cheap yet reliable content delivery network, especially if you want tons of storage space, flexible plans, competitive pricing, and customizable features

What do you dislike?

Awesome Support and its really amazing with nothing to dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ofcourse

It increased my website speed increasing conversions. CDN77.com provides a solid set of content delivery products and features. With 30+ POPs on 5 continents, CDN77 offers global coverage.

Founder
Internet

"Happy User"

What do you like best?

They have a good distribution of nodes, and their Asia/Australia nodes are especially fast. Their reporting interface is fairly comprehensive.

Whilst, they're not the cheapest service, nor do they have any kind of way to configure the edge nodes for complex situations (e.g. user-agent normalisation), the reporting above makes them extremely useful.

What do you dislike?

Invoicing for the high-usage plans is a bit complicated, and its hard to tell how much we've put in versus how much we owe, because overages aren't listed on the invoice and the system auto-generates an invoice based on expected usage rather than what's actually in our contract.

Their setup also isn't really handy when you want to configure a large number of CDN instances---something we do in order to be able to better track usage of specific resources. Once you use more than 5 instances, it gets a bit unwieldily.

The documentation on the API also has subtle bugs listed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They're actively improving.... which means their pricing is also actively increasing as they change market targets.

Video content delivery and app delivery.

Market Discovery Processing + Lead Generation Systems + Advertising Campaigns

"4 Years in CDN77 is my must-have resource for Wordpress caching and video streaming"

What do you like best?

Excellent performance. Stellar support. Stable network. Edge servers keep adding. Grows larger. So the all the high points get better. I can select my own geo-locations, why should I pay for an Eastern European to watch a video that won't hit the profit column

What do you dislike?

Not much to say. High marks all the way. This crew has a refreshing transparency. Genuine top to bottom. Oh, I get often get replies from support within same hour. Could you guys speed it up? ROFL

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Up to you. You know how I feel about it LOL

Wordpress file caching. Video streaming for MP4 files. Nothing any freelance or site admin can do about the family squabbles between plugin updates. Of you're in this game you know what I mean. CDN77 is never at fault, but they help me troubleshoot anyway. Nuff said.

CEO

"Great technical support "

What do you like best?

I very like CDN77 Technical Support and they has good & fast network also good price.

I don't have much more knowledges of networks. They helps me a lot and more patiences.

Anyway, Their customer service is awesome. Reasonable price . Free CDN storage

What do you dislike?

That will be great if CDN77 launchs a plan for small traffic webiste.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They have good networks and Support.

Fast loading speeds all over the world for my business webiste.

We get many enquiries from other countries.

Senior Software Engineer

"Best Service for website"

What do you like best?

the #1 managed cloud company, helps businesses tap the power of cloud computing without the complexity and cost of managing it on their own.

deliver specialized expertise, easy-to-use tools, and Fantastic Support

What do you dislike?

well we did not found anything of that sort.

But one problem, sometimes google crome things that the url that CDN is hosting is a spam. That worries us a bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good company to do business.

Good customer service.

fast response to customers for what they are searching on the web. High speed downloads.

Website open in less time so it becomes a good exp for the customers.

Creative Designer at Audible, a subsidiary of Amazon
Internet
(10,001+ employees)

"CD77 Great Support"

What do you like best?

All I can say is that must be my lucky day. I am in no way affiliated with the company but just feel that I had to mention this.

I managed to get through on Skype to a member of the support team, named Jake.

I explained my concerns with my current provider, and he quickly let me know what to do and exactly how to do it, so that my free trial, CDN resource, datacentre selection, files were uploaded and prefetched, all with minutes and most importantly, with effortless ease. In my opinion, he is a shining star in customer care, and a great asset to CDM77, one that I feel deserves to be valued accordingly. I sincerely hope the service that CDN77 offers can match the level of service, that Jake provided to me on the support call today. Bravo Jake.

What do you dislike?

This review is in regards to a support call, and there was nothing I disliked about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ask for Jake! =]

Video content delivery

Founder and Owner
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Amazing tech support"

What do you like best?

I like the service but what makes is best for us is tech support. The term 24/7 is exactly valid and I didn´t have problems to reach them during weekends. CDN service has some specifics so the good tech support is important for us.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we have troubles to spend all annual credit because we do not have so much data. But as I have been evaluating the overall price it was still OK.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try and you see! This service helped us to be more visibile in searching tools and improve SEO.

We mostly solve the right setup of features but that works fine with tech support.

"Great CDN"

What do you like best?

We have tried many CDNs but we like the ease of use as the best feature of this CDN, It was very easy to setup and get it up and running in few minutes.

What do you dislike?

Balances on yearly basis are not carried forward unless renewed

We are using CDN77 for hosting our css, images and javascript files and deliver it at optimized rate. This helps us to deliver our sites faster to the customer all over the world

CEO

"Great service with excellent support"

What do you like best?

I prefer speed support. If there is a problem, it will resolve it and respond to my question immediately. Which is great!

What do you dislike?

The service is intended rather for large sites/services with great attendance.

Smaller sites do not cover minimum credit per year.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use CDN. It's good for your visitors / customers around the world.

The service helps us improve page load speed and server load relief.

CTO, Head Developer, Co-founder

"CDN77 rocks"

What do you like best?

Easy setup

Power/price ratio

Moscow, Russia based node

New functionality added regurarly

Support department is open for new ideas

What do you dislike?

Directory-based purge not possible, we hope to make the support add it

Inreasing costs as we grow, but this was expected

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great support & customer care

Easy setup and implementation

Reliable service

Power / price ratio is very reasonable

New functionality added regurarly

We have website with huge static content, needed to distribute it world-wide to speed up loading for our clients. So far we transfered tens of TB through the CDN and counting. Our servers are free to handle our business needs and do not server static content any more.

Full stack developer
Broadcast Media

"Simple, fast & fun to use"

What do you like best?

CDN77 did a great job on the User Experience of this service. Setting up a CDN is a matter of literally 2 clicks! You provide your website URL, pick a name, and that's it. CDN77 will give you a new URL to direct your assets to.

Simple as that, all that's left to do is replace the assets path on your builder.

They have a very simple and flexible API so implementing it into your CI solution should be fairly easy.

CDN77 is also very cheap to use, I love the pay as you go model and they allow you to preload your account with funds which is a must for me.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I have to CDN77 is that the preloaded funds have an expiration date of one year. and as far as i know you can not pull your money back once you've deposited it. kind of an annoying approach especially when the minimum deposit they allow is 150$, wish they had lower amounts for small accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's not expensive, it's easy to use. If you are thinking about it just give it (literally) 5 minute try and you wont regret it.

After using CloudFront for a while and loosing just about all my hairs from it, finding about CDN77 Was a blessing. working with a CDN became something obvius from the get go, when before it was a thing kept for the end. No more of "Do we really need a CDN? maybe when we reach a bigger traffic" Or "Setting up a CDN is sooo tedious, Leave it to the DevOps guys to handle"

Consultor de migración
Public Relations and Communications

"Excellent service, better customer service"

What do you like best?

I have been using CDN77 por 2 years now... Great service. Always uptime.

My sites works faster than before.

I have about 7 sites working in one CDN 77 account and all works perfect

Their customer service is amazing

What do you dislike?

Note that the minium prepaid amount is USD 149 and you have to recharge every year.

I'am solving overload in my server and bandwith issues when there are a lot of visitors.

Programmer
Investment Banking

"Very happy changed over from AWS CloudFront"

What do you like best?

- They have a better distribution of nodes

- They are easier to configure

- They work out around 50% of the cost of what we were using (AWS Cloudfront)

- They have very clear and usable reporting

- Friendly and effective customer service

What do you dislike?

They don't have a Top Referrers report which was very useful for checking "hot linking"

We're running a large, professional cooking blog and we server all images, JS files and CSS files through a CDN. This means we can server more people, more quickly and with a smaller Server. It also limits data transfer from the Server itself which cuts costs.

Founder

"Good product, good support"

What do you like best?

I was surprized by an easy setup even for a non-techie like me, good value for money. The support feedback was fast.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found any negatives yet.......

CDN77 helps our company speed up our public website for users worldwide.

(Myself Only)

"Raza was able to point out an error in my hosting account domain settings"

What do you like best?

The quick response of CDN77 chat box was very fast and Raza knew his stuff

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything I don't like about CDN77

Videos were not showing up on my site due an incorrect domain setting in my hosting cpanel. Raza was able to discover the issue from his end.

Owner

"Great Price/Quality Ratio CDN Including POP In Turkey"

What do you like best?

It has POP Location in Turkey and more suitable price by other rivals. Good file purging, CNAME using are good features.

What do you dislike?

Payment amounts (credits) are so high (min is $149)!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a good CDN with more pop's go with CDN77

I'm using CDN for faster load my files with lots of servers. Files are loading on the nearest POP location.

"Best Value for money"

What do you like best?

Best Value for money and great chat support. They can easily help with setup and troubleshooting.

What do you dislike?

I dont have anything to add here. I like the product.

Fast loading speeds all over the world for my web design business.

Owner

"Easy and fast CDN setup"

What do you like best?

Very easy and fast setup

Nice reports

Free trial - then I pay for it

Reasonable price

Free CDN storage

Support

SSL compatible - free certificate

What do you dislike?

I don't know ... I just setup it and it's working fine ;)

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy setup and free trial ...

We're using it for faster static content loads... our visitors are happier.

"Amazing Experience"

What do you like best?

It very easy setup, dashboard user friendly and reasonable price. Fantastic support in problem solving.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say nothing dislike, they are very good ;)

We need to make our web site more better performance so CDN is key point to help, and its better performance during loading my web page ,especially the page with many images.CDN distribution of our content over the world without any delay.