Boostability Inc Reviews & Product Details

Boostability Inc Overview

What is Boostability Inc?

Our digital marketing services include SEO, social media and websites. All of our services are built with small businesses in mind. Our services are affordable and effective. We get results for our customers.

Boostability Inc Details
German, English, French, Dutch, Spanish

At Boostability, our mission is to build an online presence for small business throughout the world by providing effective, affordable online marketing solutions. We can deliver the highest quality online marketing and optimization available to you today at a margin of the cost.

Established in 2009, Boostability began with an idea that SEO services should be affordable to everyone in the small business marketplace. We want to preserve the entrepreneurial spirit of the small business owner by supporting the local restaurant, the mom-and-pop shop, and the family medical practice with competitive SEO solutions. As a result, Boostability was founded on one simple business model: to create affordable and effective SEO for the small business marketplace.

Boostability Inc
2009
Lehi, UT
@Boostability

Boostability Inc Screenshots

Boostability Inc Reviews

Showing 26 Boostability Inc reviews
Location
Already have Boostability Inc?
MA
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We enlisted Boostability to help us drive our SEO up and increase our website visibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Transparency is the highlight. We get regular reports of what work was done and specific backlinks and rankings that were obtained. We love knowing what we're paying for. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally, it seems like we have to do a bit more education about our industry in order to focus on the proper keywords and efforts, but that has improved with time, as our rep becomes more familiar with us and our industry. We'd also like to see a larger number of high-authority backlinks going forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Composer
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They have been very helpful with promoting the website. They stay in contact and are very accessible if I have questions and have given many valuable suggestion to improve the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They call monthly to keep you in the loop of what they are doing and give suggestions of how to improve the standings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Results are sometimes slow to appear on google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

yes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Boostability Inc
President
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Boostability created our 2 websites, and continues to manage organic search. We were not receiving business through organic search until we engaged with Boostability. They took my 2 websites from obscurity to the top ranks on Google. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Not only do the folks at Boostability carry out the agreed-upon tasks to achieve the goals that we set, they proactively recommend additional steps that can be taken to maximize results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What is to dislike? It's a great company providing tremendous value at a reasonable cost. If I had to stretch, perhaps I would say that for an East Coast company like mine, a call "first thing" is out of the question, due to the difference in time zones. It's certainly not a big issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

In a world of promises, Boostability actually delivers. Give them a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Shelton of Boostability Inc

Wendy we really appreciate your business and recommendation. We are so grateful to have you as a customer and we are thrilled with the results you are getting. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

Senior Director Digital Marketing
Computer Games
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I have worked with Boostability for over 4 years, they have delivered every time for every client Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Getting page 1 rankings, our company was on page 100+ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love working with Boost, I have nothing negative to say Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ops Mgr
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We were looking for growth in social media as our products are very lifestyle focused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team was awesome and extremely well knowledgable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We wanted to focus on social media growth, but it seemed this was not their main area of expertise. Website optimization was their key focus, which makes sense, but given the price it wasn't a fit for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It was a great company, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Shelton of Boostability Inc

Thanks for sharing your experience Bre.

MM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Achieved our target. Kept improving month after month. Monthly updates on progress made. Key words improvement Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easy to follow dashboard and see the progress made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think about. Always carried out work assigned. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Best company to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

A simple task of helping my small business get found. They told me what I needed and set up the program! It was a very helpful experience teaching me what I did not know. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that the experience is curated for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only that it takes time to see results. I wish I could understand more of the process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

MM
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We needed to move up in our rankings to achieve a level of credibility and effectiveness that we could not get to on our own. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Great customer service and results that speak for themselves! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No problems at all. A pleasure to do business with! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Building traffic and increasing our online presence Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

These guys at Boostability are really great. They do great SEO work and unlike other SEO companies they don't charge an arm and a leg! I highly recommend them! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. Nothing i can think of! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

When we contracted with Boostability to revamp our website, I knew exactly what I was signing up for. Sales was very transparent in allowing me to review what maintenance, hosting, design, seo costs would be etc... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer Service, creativity from Boostability employees and timeliness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not have any negative experience with this company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Dont waste your time looking elsewhere! Boostability can make it happen! Whatever your goals are, the team can effectively evaluate and then create a plan and most of all.... MAKE IT HAPPEN! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Law Enforcement
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am new to marketing and am working for a startup B2B software company. I reached out to Boostability to attempt to launch our SEO and they have been magnificent. For someone who doesn't know much about SEO they have made things very simple. Their dashboard and they do work for a great price. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How easy it is to understand what they are doing on a monthly basis with their dashboard. Within a minute or two I know exactly what they are doing and where we rank. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about Boostability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you are looking for a company to assist you with your SEO efforts then I highly recommend Boostability. With their month to month contracts, they show how they don't need to "trap" their customers in a yearly contract to get business. Their work and professionalism is what keeps bringing me back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO/Curator
Health, Wellness and Fitness
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

My startup needed help orienting to SEO and the myriad parts of that question. Boostability brought SEO into clear focus for us, ushering us along the way to higher Web visibility. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The bright and engaged customer service at Boostability is refreshing. In a time when caring about customer satisfaction can seem to have become passe, the folks at Boostability bring it to you with a smile and an engaged presence. Highest marks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that they aren't in my city. I think I would go drink their coffee if they were. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Boostability holds communication in high regard. When you engage them, commit to full and open communication of your business's goals and expectations, and you will be met with the expertise and enthusiasm necessary to get you there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder, Neuroscience Rehabilitation Expert, Educational Course Developer, Client System Developer
Health, Wellness and Fitness
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I am in my 3rd month of working with Boostability for my SEO services and into my 3rd month I am on the 1st page of one of my key words. I am very happy working with Boostability and their SEO team. They always call in to check in with me, they always have a good strategy and they delivering some really good results. I am looking forward to continue to working with Boostability to continue to grow my SEO online presence. I would highly recommend Boostability to any business looking to improve the SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that they are delivering everything they say they are going to do. They are increasing my rankings in the key words which is increasing my online traffic and they are constantly in contact with me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike. I feel they are doing a great job. They are communicating with me. I find their strategy working really good. I am looking forward to continue to work with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would highly recommend Boostability to anybody looking for SEO services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Surety Executive
Insurance
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Boostability has helped us improve the SEO on our website. We have consistently improved our ranks every month, which is nice to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The team is friendly and overall gets good results. When I had an issue they worked hard to clarify my problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not too many complaints - I am just curious on some of the location specific keywords we are trying to target and am waiting to hear back on my question. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Boostability has helped our condo rental group be consistently on the 1st page for our key search words. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I appreciate the flexibility to match work to our budget rather than the other way around. They consistently reach out to review the services and progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I am dissatisfied with their service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

OW
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Boostability manages our SEO, with the main goal of driving organic traffic to our site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The online dashboard is a handy tool to help us keep track of our monthly progress. Some times, this is the only communication we get from Boostability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A more personal approach to our account management. One of the things that attracted us to Boostability was the promise of a dedicated account manager. Over the course of our experience, that policy has changed. We get contacted by several different account managers. This leads to miscommunications as well as a lack of a personal relationship with our representative. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Set solid campaign goals and hold the Boostability team accountable for your campaign progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Cofounder, CEO
Real Estate
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Boostability has guided me with onsite SEO changes, written monthly content and created off site links! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love Boostability's content creation services! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't disliked anything Boostability has done thus far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AT
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I do like how I can keep track of all the work being done by the boostability team on my back dashboard as well as viewing my keyword ranking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I do like it how Boostablity take care of all the hard work for me when it comes to SEO. As I have no clue how to go about making this work on my end. They have been doing a great job so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The price, I think they are a bit to expensive for just 2 keywords. Should be at lease 4 keywords for the price I'm paying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend talking to a representative via phone first before considering purchasing a package with Boostablity so you know what you're getting for your money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in Boostability Inc
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Boostability does our SEO. They have helped our physical therapy site rank and continue to rank well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Always available to assist. I like that they check in once a month to go over our account and see how we can improve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Boostability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Great team!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Kelly Shelton of Boostability Inc

Thanks for your review Mary.

President
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Increase our rankings in the category of cycling themed t-shirts. We were ranked to low to matter at the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Boostability took the time to get to know us and the help was hands on and effictive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing... these guys are great, and super smart. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Consistent, creative and relative blog writing and social media posts. Excellent SEO advice! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They continue to improve reports, very fair prices along with a substantial commission. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would offer more SEO and development services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TB
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Boostability has helped us rank on page 1 with a few different keywords as well as help grow our social media following on Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We like that SEO is not something we need to worry about. We can see the work that is being done to increase our SEO ranking and they send us monthly updates via a phone call/email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We don't have anything negative to say. If we did, we probably would find a different company to help us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

If you want a hands-off approach to improving your SEO, Boostability is your company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SEO work, assistance with key word selection, offsite link building, local business citation Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Employees at Boostability are very friendly and seem genuinely interested in helping. They send feedback every month, the dashboard is also very useful. The pricing is very reasonable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They don’t understand our geographical market at all. They have a bigger city mentality - want to use an approach that would work in a city with 1M people in our smaller market Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

They helped me with creating a website and started on the SEO campaign. they took care of everything with me just giving them a few pictures and information Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

how easy it was to get started and seeing results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing to dislike. service was respectable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

SEO for one of my client's websites. We moved to this company after dealing with months and months of crap from GoDaddy. I continue to rave about the service Boostability provides and Ryan has been an excellent point of contact. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Honestly, transparency, monthly updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I can't complain about the service provided. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

When you are sick of GoDaddy's "BS", come to Boostability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.