Bookmark Website Builder

4.9

Bookmark is an AI-powered website builder.

Work for Bookmark Website Builder?

Learning about Bookmark Website Builder?

Bookmark Website Builder Reviews

Ask Bookmark Website Builder a Question
Showing 12 Bookmark Website Builder reviews
Bookmark Website Builder review by Oliver L.
Oliver L.

"Join the league of AI powered Builder"

What do you like best?

Bookmark is a powerful website builder with a good function AI design. I got a website created in a matter of a few minutes. Your images and tes=xts can be edited quickly, without waste of time. Also a seamless addition of pages, styling of pages, etc. They all are very easy to get done on Bookmark. The AI also provides some really impressive functions like choosing a perfect style for your industry.

What do you dislike?

Dislikes are really far fetched. I can't hold them for any negatives, it's a smooth website builder. No major concerns what so ever.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Bookmark is a sure win for you to get websites as fast as you want it.

It is my desired option to get websites created fast with low budget. I get an easy management of my pages with it too, and an appreciable plus from it

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Bookmark Website Builder
Bookmark Website Builder review by Fisayo B.
Fisayo B.

"Create your website within minutes"

What do you like best?

Bookmark Website Builder allows you to create your website within minutes. It is AI-powered so its speed of thought and operability is really high. It also provides a means to learn skills online. I have learned facebook marketing and email marketing through Bookmark Website Builder. The drag and drop approach is real slick

What do you dislike?

Billings at the end of each month are high. Although the platform earns its keep, it is only suitable for individuals or companies who make profits at the end of every month

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it, it works just fine

It is an awesome AI-powered website creator. We have deployed it in the creation of several other adjoining websites to help largen our reach.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Bookmark Website Builder review by Nicole C.
Nicole C.

"Bookmark Website Builder Review"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to learn and use bookmark. With their builder, there is no guess work. Their customer support is always available and super helpful. And they also have a ton of quick How To videos created. I never felt like I was left to figure things out on my own.

What do you dislike?

They do not have a blog platform yet. It did not dissuade me from using the platform but I hope that they add this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an amazing platform! You can use their templates to build a site on your own but I would recommend going right to using AiDA. And be sure to check out their e-Learning Library. They cover a wide range of topics that will help you build and grow your online business. They are a true entrepreneurial platform.

I wanted to build a website but am not a designer and did not want to spend a bunch of money paying one to design it for me as well as continually paying them to maintain it. I discovered bookmark website builder and was instantly impressed with how easy it was to navigate and create an account. Then I discovered AiDA, their Artificial Intelligence Design Assistant. Using Artificial Intelligence, bookmark's AiDA created a website for me in a matter of minutes. I narrowed down what I wanted and voila! AiDA created a site before my eyes that was unique to me and customized towards my business. I then made a few simple edits and published the site.

Bookmark Website Builder review by Nemanja D.
Nemanja D.

"Easy to use web builder, which can be done within a few hours"

What do you like best?

Te tool is really easy to use. Most of the coding work is done by the developer to give me the best of what i'm looking for. The software is a definitely must have so do not miss it. Would recommend it to anyone who want a website in a short period of time and has no development skills.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find anything that I dislke so far so from me they have full support and if there is something i don't like I will reach out and ask for change

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just try it if you need fast website builder

Time it helps me save the time that is the most important problem they solve.

Bookmark Website Builder review by Lily P.
Lily P.

"Excellent product "

What do you like best?

Love the software application's ease of usage. I had the ability to get my site working in a number of days. I like how the group exists to assist you on website when you have issues, and I like the low expense of it. I likewise like how you can develop as lots of sites as you desire or require. I likewise delight in the customized code module as it permits me to include javascript and customized CSS.

What do you dislike?

I do not actually have anything unfavorable to state about Bookmark.

As a digital wanderer, I have lots of websites I'm aiming to construct, and Bookmark has actually made it truly simple for me to attain my objectives.

Bookmark Website Builder review by Jessica G.
Jessica G.

"Excellent Product"

What do you like best?

I likewise like how you can develop as lots of sites as you desire or require. Much simpler than any other site home builder I utilized and I have a stunning site now. Would suggest it to anybody who desire a site in a brief duration of time.

What do you dislike?

It took me a couple of minutes to obtain utilized to their terms in the menu however the AI assistant truly assisted. Some restrictions in producing multilingual website specifically for Arabic language.

I had the ability to produce 2 sites and reserve the domains, however I didn't need to release both websites at the exact same time.

Bookmark Website Builder review by Faith C.
Faith C.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like how the group is there to assist you on website when you have issues, and I like the low expense of it. The assistance group is incredible: if you have any concern, doubt, issue and so on, the group is here for you.

What do you dislike?

Non. I enjoy a delight in every click of the site. i indicate exactly what cons can you discover from a web home builder software application like this.

I had the capability to produce a couple of websites and reserve the domains, nevertheless I didn't have to launch all the sites at the specific very same time.

Bookmark Website Builder review by Grace M.
Grace M.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

The assistance group is remarkable: if you have any concern, doubt, issue and so on, the group is here for you. Another excellent point is the reality that the software application is extremely simple to utilize: any person can do it.

What do you dislike?

No cons. I like a delight in every click of the site. i suggest exactly what cons can you discover from a web home builder software application like this.

As a digital wanderer, I have lots of websites I'm attempting to construct, and bookmark has actually made it truly simple for me to attain my objectives.

Bookmark Website Builder review by Isabella W.
Isabella W.

"Great customer service"

What do you like best?

I like how the team is there to assist you on site when you have issues, and I like the low cost of it. I likewise like how you can develop as numerous sites as you want or require.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is that in some cases I needed assistance and I had to wait for hours for a reply, as soon as I got a reply, they helped deal with the concern quickly.

Able to build a site and share it with the world in a brief amount of time. I've constructed websites on Bookmark for all types of companies.

Bookmark Website Builder review by Justin F.
Justin F.

"Outstanding Platform.. Best in My Book"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use, the ability to customize in infinite ways and extremely versatile. I've move all of my sites on other platforms to Bookmark...if that tells you anything. I also enjoy the custom code module as it allows me to add javascript and custom CSS as well..

What do you dislike?

Wish i could import photos from Google Photos, but honestly once they read this, it will probably be in the works... Bookmark is adding new functionality all of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go ahead and jump in...try AIDA their artificial intellegence web builder and you'll see that you can improve your site in less than a day.

I've built close to 30 websites on Bookmark for all types of businesses.

Bookmark Website Builder review by Baptiste D.
Baptiste D.

"Great website builder"

What do you like best?

Bookmark saves us lot of time to set up landing pages, and we have been able to increase our productivity very rapidly.

What do you dislike?

None I can think of right now. It's still a nascent product but very well-thought and developed by a great team.

Create landing page very rapidly, wiht a good design and something very functional, not buggy.

Bookmark Website Builder review by User in Internet

"Highly recommended website builder "

What do you like best?

There are many reasons why I like the Bookmark website builder, but the #1 reason is that it is so easy to use. I don't have any skills in coding so having everything done for me is the best advantage of this web builder.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the AI has to redesign everything if I don't like the overall look. That said, it's very cool too, that I can just click a button if I don't like the design and the AI does another one for me. So convenient.

As a digital nomad, I have many sites I'm trying to build, and Bookmark has made it really easy for me to achieve my goals.

Learning about Bookmark Website Builder?

* We monitor all Bookmark Website Builder reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.