Belly Reviews & Product Details

Belly Overview

What is Belly?

Mobivity's Belly loyalty platform provides a solution for merchants seeking a solution for customer acquisition and loyalty. Belly makes it easy for merchants to acquire new customers, incentivize existing customers, and drive repeat visits with email automations. The Belly App and Belly Card make it easy for customers to gain valuable offers for repeat business.

Belly Details
Discussions
Belly Community

Belly gives your business a customer–powered marketing solution that works.

mobivity
$8
@mobivity
975 Twitter followers

Belly Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Belly community
Have you used Belly before?

Belly Reviews

Showing 12 Belly reviews
Already have Belly?
What do you like best?

I really like that belly encourages customers to try new places and visit small businesses. I really like how you can earn points by visiting and trying new places that can then result in discounts/free items. It is a really cool way to connect small businesses. I would recommend that any newer business or busines trying to get more existing business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unsure where the discounts from earned points are taken from. Does the restaurant/small business have to pay for them? OR does belly fund them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Belly drives consumers to small business as it allows for the customer to earn points and get rewards. This helps drum up business for newer/smaller local businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

This was an innovative and easy way to create a rewards program at my previous employer. It's intact with the digital age, and keeps people coming back and no need to remember any tangible item, just keep your phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This program is not necessarily custom to any one particular vendor and by using the same rewards company and logo for any business, then there is nothing visually that sets our store apart from others using the same program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increase in return customers, and more purchases per visit with customers trying to obtain rewards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It’s convenient and available at multiple 7/11s Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some places have stopped offering it. Annoying pop up notifications every time I’m near Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A single rewards program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Business Development
What do you like best?

Easy to use customer-facing interface and seamless hardware integration make it easy for any small business owner. The simplicity of deployment is probably Belly Card's biggest calling card in my opinion. We used the system for loyalty programs at single location, multiple location, and regional locations at bars, restaurants, retailers, and cafes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are limitations to any loyalty program, so you must be committed to an overall marketing strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Belly Card is basically a digital version of a traditional punch card system. They have since rolled out additional marketing automation features to keep pace with other loyalty software programs in the marketplace. Belly Card is pretty lightweight and very easy to deploy across single, multiple, or regional locations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have used Belly for a number of our clients for about two or three years. We've since developed custom solutions for our clients. The biggest problem most retail clients face is customer retention and customer loyalty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager, Marathon & Weekly Race Marketing
Sports
What do you like best?

Very easy to use, very easy to showcase as a business. Simple use through a tablet near the POS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not wide enough spread to make it worthwhile as a consumer - found myself looking for it at places I frequent in order to build some traction, but wasn't interested due to the lack thereof. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very comparable to LevelUp in my opinion - evaluate both and decide which meets the specific needs of your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very straightforward benefits. Encourages customer loyalty. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

External Affairs Manager
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

I think what I like most about Belly is the age of the user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not available everywhere, reach should be broadened for sure. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Broaden reach Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Belly allows customers to establish loyalty points to their favorite businesses, and in doing so helps B2C interactions. However, it's interesting that I've only seen/worked with Belly in certain areas. I'm not sure if this is indicative of the need to broaden reach or smaller company. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

LPN
What do you like best?

Being able to earn free products by accumulating points Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not available to use through more merchants/retailers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to reel in return customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

When I worked in downtown DC, I encountered a few businesses the featured Belly. Since I stopped working in DC in 2014, my Belly exposure has been sporadic. I did enjoy a few Belly visits at a pizza place in Arlington, VA, but overall, I simply don't find myself able to benefit from the program. I think the Belly program is GREAT for local businesses, though! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I mentioned above, there is not a lot of saturation with Belly. It may be great for some urban markets, but where I live, there is simply not enough businesses carrying Belly for me to benefit. :( I haven't really been able to use the card as much as I would like. I still have an account, but it's embarrassingly empty! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are in an urban area, or near a college campus, or in an otherwise pedestrian-rich environment, get Belly. It's an easy platform that is easy for your customers to use. I am actually sad that I was not able, as a customer, to visit more Belly businesses in my area! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am not at the business end of Belly; I am a user, but it seems that the ability to log in while you're waiting to be served at the business location allows for efficiency and flow. Any frequent-diner program is ALWAYS great for the business! ;) In three visits, I was able to receive a Belly Bite from a pizza shop. Not bad! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Adjunct Professor
Higher Education
What do you like best?

The ease of use and it's adaptability with today's ever growing phone market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The number of places on my area that accept it. I'm not sure it fits and east coast thing or if it's just my direct area but I can only find about two places that accept it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing is a major problem that we are solving. The younger generation can be hard to reach but tools like this peak their interests Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AL
What do you like best?

I like the idea of people getting points for coming into a restaurant and its an incentive to keep coming back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I feel like no one ever wanted to enter their information or would forget to scan their card or enter their number when they came in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

make sure its in plain view for customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tried to get recurring business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Retail
What do you like best?

I love that I can get loyalty points at local businesses. I get rewarded quickly. My kids also love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this product Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gaining loyalty with local businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the fact that that the QR scan which powers the Belly loyalty program either can be done from a mobile device, or a plastic card with the QR code. I also like that you see it in a variety of retail shops, from major chains (e.g. McDonald's) to veterinarians, sandwich shops and other restaurants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes retailers and restaurants have issues with the terminals, due to connectivity or app issues. For instance, about a year or two ago, I saw Belly in many McDonald's locations; now I don't see it in many, since many of the shops seemed to have issues with the iPad terminals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you don't have any issues with the terminal before you use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

None. For me it's a convenience issue as a consumer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.