Backup Bird

Backup Bird helps server administrators to backup files and databases in a secure and easy way.

Work for Backup Bird?

Learning about Backup Bird?

Backup Bird Reviews

Showing 8 Backup Bird reviews
Backup Bird review by sebastian j.
sebastian j.

"one of the best services for the backup of your information"

What do you like best?

without a doubt backup bird is a great service that offers to make a backup copy of your most relevant information, until now my best option when we talk about protecting my data and my information.

With backup bird I can save my backup copy in my favorite cloud storage site, be it drodbox, google drive, FPT server, among many others, without any kind of inconvenience.

its interface is very simple and easy to use adapted for any type of user, in the same way its prices and packages. One of the main reasons why I use backup bird is its compatibility with many database servers like mariaDB, mongo DB, MYSQL and its great attention to the client, since their alerts notify me of any event of relevance, to have my information in constant control and monitoring

What do you dislike?

Although its interface is very effective and simple, not having a desktop software causes its lack of versatility to have a larger scale monitoring. but apart from that, I do not find any other problem that causes my abandonment of service

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend without any doubt to all users who need to keep their data safe and in constant pursuit, because backup bird is one of the best in the area

As a software developer, at certain times I need to store large amounts of information that with the help of backup bird becomes a task not only easy but also safe. and with your constant monitoring I can keep track of all my data

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Backup Bird
Backup Bird review by eva s.
eva s.

"Backup Bird excellent service for the backup of our files."

What do you like best?

Backup Bird is an excellent backup service in the cloud that allows me to make a backup of all my most relevant information whether I use MySQL or MongoDb and store it in my favorite cloud storage like Amazon S3, Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, among others. Unlike other traditional backup programs, Backup Bird does not come with desktop software. However, the backup agent (which runs in the background) must be installed on the computer. Then this agent will communicate with the web administration console, where I can create a new backup and many other things. Backup Bird has a simple and very dynamic interface that makes it easy to use and configure.

What do you dislike?

Until now I do not find any negative feature that is relevant enough to complain about this excellent software. if a problem occurs I am notified by email of the status of my servers and any problems that may have occurred during the time I have been using, have been resolved without any inconvenience and almost immediately by the support team which is quite efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Backup Bird without a doubt since it is difficult to find a software for the backup of your data that is really reliable, easy to use and that perfectly adapts to your needs and tastes.

with the implementation of this great service, I find myself much calmer since I know that all my files are totally safe.

What Server Backup solution do you use?

Backup Bird review by ethan c.
ethan c.

"backup bird of the best options to manage and monitor your backup"

What do you like best?

Backup Bird without a doubt is one of the best security services I've tried. allows us to make a backup copy and store it in the storage place in the cloud of our preference, be it google drive, FTP server, dropbox, among others.

When using the browser as the main tool to manage our backup, the monitoring and control of our backup become a very simple task and by implementing the notifications by email that warns us of any relevant event.

the main reasons why I use backup bird is because of its compatibility with many database servers such as MYSQL, mariaDB, mongo DB, among many others, and operating systems such as linux, windows, ubuntu, among others.

What do you dislike?

While it is true that Backup Bird is an excellent alternative for the backup of my data and it is one of the best software that I have implemented for it, the only disadvantage that I have found nowadays is that desktop software is not available, that My opinion makes it lack versatility, but it's not a big problem at all

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Backup Bird to all types of users, their prices are adapted to the needs of each user. totally reliable and responsible perfect for users who seek to save their data and be able to keep a constant monitoring of it

Being a web developer I manage a lot of information of great importance and thanks to Backup Bird I can monitor and manage all my backup copies in a very simple way.

Backup Bird review by Isabella M.
Isabella M.

"Backup Bird the best option for the backup of our data."

What do you like best?

Among all the software for the backup in the cloud of my data that I have used, Backup Bird has been the best since it allows me to make backup copies of almost anything from files to databases, whether it uses MySQL or MongoDb and store them in any type of storage in the cloud as OneDrive, Dropbox, among others. where I know that they will be safe and I will be able to access them from any place, thus providing a reliable protection of all my most relevant information. It has an intuitive, versatile and simple interface that makes it easy to install, configure and use it. I also find it important to note that this great software is optimized for operating systems such as Windows and Linux. And as if that were not enough, if any problem were to occur, I would be notified by email of the status of all my servers.

What do you dislike?

Until now, I can not find something I do not like about Backup Bird. since, without a doubt it is an excellent software for the backup of all my data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Backup Bird is the best alternative you can find if you are looking for a backup software for your data that is reliable, safe, easy, fast, that has a high-level support team and costs that may vary according to the needs of each person adapting perfectly to your needs.

in my work routine I must manage a large amount of data very important and since I started to implement Backup Bird I am much more secure because if there is any failure in the servers, I have the support of all my data avoiding fatal losses.

Backup Bird review by april a.
april a.

"Backup Bird an excellent alternative for the backup of our data"

What do you like best?

Backup Bird is really amazing software, without a doubt it is one of the best providers of backup in the cloud that you have used. allows me to make a backup copy of all my information and store it in some type of storage in the cloud such as Amazon S3, Google Drive, FTP Server, Dropbox, among others. It has a simple and dynamic interface that makes it easy to use and install. It is compatible for operating systems such as Windows and Linux and also supports many database servers such as MySQL. other features that I like about this great software is that the plan and prices are based mainly on the number of servers we want to support, therefore it is perfectly adapted to our needs and we can also enable notification by email for each security copy to know if it was made successfully or not.

What do you dislike?

until now I can not find any negative feature of this great software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software for the backup of files and databases in a safe, efficient and easy way, with accessible plans, with a highly trained support team, without a doubt Backup Bird is an excellent option and I highly recommend.

Since I began to implement Backup Bird in my work routine, I feel much calmer since I know that all my important information is safe since if there is a failure in the servers, with this great software I can restore all the data through the backups previously created.

Backup Bird review by Michelli C.
Michelli C.

"Easy to implement and ideal to support our data."

What do you like best?

It is a software very easy to use and implement, its configuration is simple so it is not necessary to ask a technician for it since we can do it ourselves, it has a very simple interface so adapting to it does not take a minute, to create backup copies we only have to add the server we want to backup, it is available for Linux and Windows, it is also very flexible with the user since it allows us to choose our provider and the best thing is that our data is not only backed up but also safe since if a vulnerability is found, we will be immediately alerted through emails in which they give us details of the status of all the servers added to said software.

What do you dislike?

Their plans can be somewhat expensive so it must be very clear which use will be given as according to it is that their price depends.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because a simpler backup software is difficult to find since all its processes are really easy to do, it is installed fast, it is easy to configure and it is activated much simpler, you only have to add the servers that you want to backup

As a software developer, I keep managing a large amount of data every day. That is why I came to this software that has been really useful because I can keep my data protected in a very simple way since this software is simple but very efficient. Any inconvenience I will receive immediate alerts and a detailed report of the status of the affected server is why I am very pleased with it in addition to your computer

Backup Bird review by Caroline S.
Caroline S.

"A backup service in one place"

What do you like best?

Excellent service, I like it mainly because it allows our backups to be monitored from the same place, this being the one that each user wants and that it is compatible with such software as Amazon S3 or other servers, it is also a software that from its interface to its configuration is super simple so creating backups does not take much time and is not a complex process because you only need to add the server you want to make that copy and that's it, that's why I consider this service is the best solution to back up our data in one place and monitor them at the same time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it fails to create backup copies of such data but when reloading the same, the problem is corrected so it is not something that is a continuous annoyance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this software or service because it allows the easy and safe backup of the servers, as well as being able to monitor them centrally and the best thing is that their plans are adjusted to the needs of each company and their prices are very varied.

This software has been very useful because we implemented it to support our most important data in the place we want, being able to do it easily and quickly, and we can configure alerts in which we are informed if there has been any problem in the same being sent centrally, that is, a single email or notification sends us details of all the servers, which is a great saving of monitoring time for each server

Backup Bird review by Cristyn S.
Cristyn S.

"Easy configuration, easy use and extremely efficient for the creation of backup copies."

What do you like best?

Great software with a very simple and intuitive interface, easy configuration and implementation, able to integrate with other software such as Amazon S3 creating backup copies, is based on an independent platform so we can run it on any server, it also provides security and If a problem is found, it will notify you through alerts, which is why it is a very capable software for the creation of backup copies of any server because it allows you to monitor the entire process in a great control panel and it is best that your team Support is high level help in everything necessary even can create our backups and even configure our servers.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problem so there is nothing that I dislike this software and more if your support team is so trained.

Recommendations to others considering the product

An ideal software to support small business servers and at the same time provide security is why I recommend it since it is really very complete and its costs are moderate according to the needs of each company you can also get a free trial of it.

With Backup Bird it is much simpler to visualize our servers in a single place as well as to support each one of them in the simplest but most efficient way, so we can keep our data safe since if there is any failure in these servers, we have backup copies with This software only allows us to restore our data, which is really advantageous since we avoid large expenses and fatal losses.

Learning about Backup Bird?

* We monitor all Backup Bird reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.