AVG Internet Security Business Edition

AVG Internet Security Business Edition offers protection that won’t slow you down or get in your way. It keeps your business safe when emailing or going online. Includes servers protection to avoid unexpected crashes and downtime.

Work for AVG Internet Security Business Edition?

Learning about AVG Security BE?

AVG Internet Security Business Edition Reviews

Showing 24 AVG Security BE reviews
VERONICA R.

" I have used AVG Internet Security for many, many years and I love it"

What do you like best?

I used to have McAfee but unfortunately it was not as effective as I expected. I made many downloads and discovered that my PC was getting slower and slower and slower until I discovered that my PC had been plagued by several viruses + malware. After reformatting my computer, I proceeded with AVG to the Internet (recommended by a friend). It's been more than 5 or 7 years since I have AVG Internet security and I can proudly say that once I have not been infected with a virus. It really does a great job protecting you. I still download a lot (almost every day) and still, FREE VIRUS! If you are in the vicinity of getting AVG, just do it. You really will not regret the decision. I know I do not have :)

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is difficult to replace them due to the high cost.

Protection of email and the Web.

Protection for USB or any external recordable device.

Protection against hacker attacks.

Protection of privacy

Protection of the family circle, when photographs and private documents are obtained and not pirated from our team.

For security on mobile devices, you can download the application for mobile phones

Easy to install

Scanning of emails sent and received (including the addition of notes to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

What do you dislike?

A major security of the AVG Internet are the annoying ads that are running for you to buy updates or extension software updates, such as AVG PC TuneUp. They ask me all the time if I want to solve my performance problems and, honestly, I would love them to stop asking me. I already have your software. Geez Besides that, he does exactly what he's supposed to do: stay protected.

It keeps me safe. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. I would give this a 9 out of 10. The only reason why they lose 1 point is because they like to ask you to update the current package you have with them, which is just annoying. Otherwise, they would have a 10/10 on my part!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love that they offer a free version that is really free and works well. A computer technician in a store told me that the only antivirus software he used and recommended to his clients was AVG. He told me that there was no reason to pay a lot of money for the sophisticated AntiVirus software when AVG worked just as well and, in fact, it was easier to install and easier to use. I've been using it for years and I like how easy it is to install it and keep it updated. I recommend this product to people all the time.

this software has been too valuable a tool for the security problem, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and other tools that will always be protected and will not be protected. hacked AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic analyzes, analyzes of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails that indicate it), the ability to repair some files infected by viruses and a security virus, where the infected files are located. They are stored, a simile to a quarantine zone.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about AVG Internet Security Business Edition
elizabeth n.

"Best defense against malware"

What do you like best?

I have been using AVG for a while now and it keeps my computer virus free, thus making it comprehensive antivirus. Its security level is powerful enough to protect data privacy. To use this security not much knowledge is required to keep you safe from malicious codes and others.

What do you dislike?

The experience has been smooth for us but there are some of the things that can be improved, for instance, their support is fairly poor thus making it hard to reach out to the AVG support team. Another thing is that some version does not contain other crucial features which force the operators to purchase it separately.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I opt to recommend AVG Internet Security to those looking for affordable, easy to use malware prevention software.

I benefit a lot from using AVG on my computer since it keeps my computer safe. It also keeps hackers away and protects my privacy. AVG is simple to use and a free version can be downloaded.

What Antivirus solution do you use?

Maribel del Valle G.

"Excellent antivirus."

What do you like best?

I use avg on my computer and so far it has worked very well, it is a very complete antivirus, it can be installed on almost all operating systems, it keeps the computer free of viruses, it runs in the background without the need to slow down the computer.

What do you dislike?

It does not detect potentially unwanted programs, here in Venezuela the change in bolivar is a bit expensive, but it is an excellent shield of protection and has a free trial that can be used to check its effectiveness and then buy it.

the benefit that I have obtained with this antivirus is to keep my computer free of viruses, for now I am using the free version to see how I am doing.

cristian t.

"Browse safely in your usual pages."

What do you like best?

An easy and convenient antivirus to use; you download, install, test, buy the license and you are ready to browse through your usual pages of use.

A point in favor is that it does not require much knowledge, nor does it require special configurations to be able to keep you safe from potential dangers such as viruses, malwares, malicious codes and others.

It has a good level of security in general, both at the level of equipment protection, as well as privacy and payment protection.

What do you dislike?

For some strange reason it consumes much more resources than it should, causing my laptop sometimes to freeze for a few seconds when I wanted some element of the antivirus.

there was also some opportunity in that the antivirus did not detect files as potentially dangerous, which can be a double-edged sword, since it could easily happen that it does not detect a common infected file and of low risk for security.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for something simple and easy to use, and also use your pc for common things (browse, read, review fb, youtube, etc) it is certainly your indicated antivirus, however, if you browse many sites, and go one way to another reading in forums, downloading files, etc., it may not be the best option for your needs

when it was used, it allowed without doubt to make bank transfers and online purchases with greater security, since AVG constantly monitors the web page in which you are browsing and blocks it if it is found to be unsafe or contains a suspicious file.

Silvia G.

"Best security for any device"

What do you like best?

It was easy and convenient antivirus to use. It didn't require much knowledge or special configurations to keep you safe from potential dangers. Generally, it had great level of security both on equipment protection and privacy protection.

What do you dislike?

The customer support was not responsive on time. I was unable to scan network drives.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I can recommend this to anyone looking for a simple and easy to use antivirus. I would advice anyone to try the free version and evaluate the purchase and the transition to the business edition.

It was a great software for protection of malicious files. Installation was easy and allowed me to have my computer free of the threats. Its automatic update function strengthened the security of my computer. It kept us safe.

"Rapid malware detection and fast performance"

What do you like best?

What I would highlight most is the speed of navigation without lowering the performance, making navigation very safe.

This application also helps by closing programs that are not being used, which helps my computer's battery last a lot longer and not be affected. The user interface is well designed and very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Disadvantage is that the simplest version does not allow the use of a password manager, it must be contracted with another package, a manager that helps a lot in the management and security of the integrated devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend this application for the amount of devices that can be integrated, a price quite consistent with the specifications it has and with a very good integration with the main technologies.

The compatibility and integration of this product has helped to ensure work in my company. Its operation is quite simple and allows to eradicate threats with a very simple manager to use without being affected the battery.

Abimael Jesus S.

"Out of danger"

What do you like best?

Easy to use

Protection against all types of threats

Automatic Updates

Deep analysis

Pleasant interface

What do you dislike?

Support not available 24 hours a day and even 7 days a week

Does not support Operating systems such as Windows Server 2003 and Windows XP Pro x64

Unable to scan network drives

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First try the free version one time, if you have enough with it, do not change, but if you want to make a jump to high quality, try the paid version. The paid version of AVG protects more than the free one, since it has custom firewalls, and you will not have to depend on the one of windows, has protector of credentials and analyzes everything in real time. The annual subscription price varies, but if you are a loyal customer of AVG, you will get discounts on purchases as a reward for your attitude.

Avg is a great software for protection of malicious files. Its ease of installation has allowed me to have my computer free of threats. Its automatic update function is updated constantly, further strengthening the security of my computer without a doubt this is the software that I need and keeps me out of danger.

Joanna B.

"Functional but really gets in the way"

What do you like best?

I like that it protects us from viruses and malware. I like that it is affordable and compatible as well as easy to admin. THe overall product does what it intends to do very well

What do you dislike?

It does get in the way of some of the functions of our pms. We often have to disable it (which defeats the purpose of having it) to perform a task and then reactivate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do recommend it. It is a well known reputable company with affordable products and great customer service. I am sure it will meet all of your needs for security

spam, virus, malware, ransomware etc. It does keep us safe.

Jennifer R.

"Easy to use and install"

What do you like best?

Not a bunch of pop-ups associated with AVG, unlike some of the other Internet security downloads. As far as I can tell it does a great job of protecting a computer against viruses and other unwanted malware.

What do you dislike?

As with any Internet security download there is a pop-up now and again, but compared to other security suites it's not nearly as intrusive. Still I would prefer that the only pop-ups I rec'd were to tell me that there was in fact a virus or something to be concerned about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As far as I know we only switched because of a recommendation to a different online security protection program, and we're constantly trying new programs -- I personally had no issues or concerns and was a fan of AVG. I would recommend it.

Obviously keeping viruses and malware away from your computer is the key problem to avoid and AVG appears to do just that!

Mahmud E.

"AVG Security review"

What do you like best?

AVG Security is already proven and chosen securty service by majority of people. The trust is most important thing for this kind of softwares. And AVG did excellent job by its reliability and being trustworthy program. Especially useful for defending and protecting your data from malware and other threats.

What do you dislike?

I can't complain about their product. It is highly user friendly and so helpful service. But I wanna say that the full scan option takes too much time for scanning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you asking me It worth to subsription or first try, I say it definitely worth to try and "must" program for every kind of user.

I think AVG Internet Security Business Edition is kinda "vital" program for everyone, It absolutely does not matter you are individual user or you are using it across whole organization.

"AVG Rview"

What do you like best?

Is the best security i ever enjoy. for protection and real time virius detection any may junk figther. AVG Antivirus can protect your computer without any other security software.

What do you dislike?

The fees is too high and some time the update is not downloadable. also virus definition is not updated. some time you must be a user to use this software. and the browser addon is not too good, it show ads all over the browser tab.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

i will recommend AVG Internet Security Business Edition for small business that dont have money to buy full internet security at the moment. to use this software. and it can block bad link and detect virus that can damage system

i is it as my internet security and real time defender and also virus scan software. and i use it to secure my personmal laptop to protect me from hackers

Ijem O.

"Top notch Anti Virus solution"

What do you like best?

The unobtrusive nature of AVG Internet Security which contrasts with other AV suites prompting you to do things constantly.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about AVG Internet Security suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, it will be one of the best business moves you would have made in a long time.

I collaborate extensively with other developers to create applications that run on the web. With AVG Internet Security mitigating virtually all online threats, we can be rest assured that our operations can go on unhindered.

Stephen S.

"Used to be a trusted resource..until signature less based options came along."

What do you like best?

I liked how easy the software is to use and how welll it explained as it was taking actions on items.

What do you dislike?

I dislike it's detection rate and virus catching abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recomend others not use this product as there are much better solutions out there, like Cylance & Webroot.

We thought we were solving the detection of viruses which makes our company make money and not have machines with viruses down.

Marvin C.

"AVG Internet Security Review"

What do you like best?

AVG worked for us for the most part. It did a decent job as an antivirus solution. I support the feature that I liked best was the Admin Console. It was easy to deploy and easy to use and it was easy to expand.

What do you dislike?

The installation of the client left something to be desired. Because the base of the install was not really an MSI AVG can be difficult to deploy using just Group Policy. However, there were enough resources and literature to help with that process.

Enterprise antivirus solution.

User in Market Research

"AVG Internet Security"

What do you like best?

It has data privacy protection, malware protection for employees, updates automatically, phone support and windows 10.

What do you dislike?

It has no Mac support it only support Windows. Companies that used Mac computers would have to go somewhere else for anti virus protection. They don't have live chat support. and they communicate through telephone and email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product to others because it will keep your computer save from viruses.

I used it for network anti virus to help your PC from getting viruses, worms, Trojans and keeping your password safe from hackers.

User in Insurance

"Very helpful! Worth the money"

What do you like best?

My work computer was running extremely slow and I couldn't figure out why. I had some free anti virus that apparently wasn't cutting it. The Business package brought my stuff back up to speed.

What do you dislike?

Paying for it! Because had I known how useful it would be I would've bought a package software deal to save money.

Slow computer= slow work = bad response time = less clients! I've realized things don't take forever to load

"AVG Internet Security"

What do you like best?

1.Privacy and payment protection

2.Different scan available like computer/USB/deep/file or folder.

3. Securely deletes sensitive files & folders.

What do you dislike?

1. Tech support is not good.

2. Sometimes scanning takes too much time.

3. Yearly subscription is quite expensive.

1.Much safer online purchase and banking.

2.AVG running in the background do our work securely and safely.

"Reliable performance"

What do you like best?

It is fast to install, compact and include most relevant and useful functions to strenghten your secuirty of your PC.

What do you dislike?

If there some further explanations for all the actions you need to take, would be helpful to build user trust in your service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Provide more information for users to understand the process if possible.

strenghten the securty of your PC connected to Internet.

"Review 1"

What do you like best?

Keeps the computer safe from viruses and online threats.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes avg doesn't automatically kick on automatically to do a scheduled scan.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Safe secure and well known

It keeps computer safe and gives less worry to daily tasks.

Paul L.

"AVG Internet Security Makes Your Business Their Business"

What do you like best?

What I like best about this product is that all there's a nice graphic interface allowing me to access to run a manual scan of my entire computer.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about this product is that it doesn't automatically create a program group of icons for me to access the program easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend AVG Internet Security Business Edition. We've used this product to successfully protect our entire company network.

Our firm's servers & computers are all protected by AVG so that we can access the internet to complete are tasks.

Carol M.

"AVG keeps me protected"

What do you like best?

If I didn't see a little notification in the bottom corner of my screen pop up everyday I would not even know when AVG was running a scan. I do not notice any reduction in operating speed like some of the other products available. It also scans every email, and website, and alerts me to unsafe sites. I also like the 'Do Not Track' feature.

What do you dislike?

So far I have found nothing that I don't like. I also downloaded their free version it to my daughter's new computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

After reviewing several anti-virus choices this is the one I chose.

I have the assurance that I can continue to do my job & work at optimum speed, while AVG runs in the background doing it's job as well.

"avg"

What do you like best?

i like that it adds security to my computer when using it

What do you dislike?

dislike that it's only PC friendly. wiould like to see more options

Recommendations to others considering the product:

be sure to take advantage of all aspects of software

helping to solve virus issues

AP
Administrator in Photography

"avg"

What do you like best?

it scans fast and detects mwhat most dont

What do you dislike?

i love it....................................

no more people trying to hack us

Michael S.

"Because we all NEED security"

What do you like best?

Inexpensive and effective internet and file security software that does the job.

What do you dislike?

can sometime take a long time to scan our system

security while online

Learning about AVG Internet Security Business Edition?

* We monitor all AVG Internet Security Business Edition reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.