AT&T Reviews & Product Details

AT&T Overview

What is AT&T?

AT&T uses its network, labs, products, services and people to create a world where everything works together seamlessly.

AT&T Details

Location
Already have AT&T?
Lifeguard- Summer Staff
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

smartphone, television, and internet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I've never had any problems with AT&T. It works everywhere for all things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing at all. It has everything I want and everything I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

AT&T outranks its competitors in every area listed above. If you're still skeptical, there's nothing wrong with at least trying it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of my social networking, entertainment, and tech comes through AT&T Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GE
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Use of at&t as cell provider for the group Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Customer service has been responsive for all of us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The service itself isn’t amazing nor is it very cost effective Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy of use for employees, access for many Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Fleet Supervisor
Construction
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use AT&T for my business communication throughout the Midwest Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

One of the more competitive price structures in the business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the coverage in the Iowa region and parts of Illinois. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Please watch the coverage area you will be working in Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We stay connected on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Let’s me work no matter where I’m at without having to be in an office at all times. Provides constant communication Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Being available without having to be in an office all the time. Having GPS so I can get from point a-b. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The service areas aren’t very strong. I don’t get service in the middle of town or home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

I use AT&T for their wireless services currently, although I have used other of their services in the past. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like being able to stay connected with my colleagues and clients while I am out of the office. Makes missing calls less frequent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes in certain areas, calls still drop, which is embarrassing from time to time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

It is better than most of the other service providers out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Needed to activate my new phone, the rep was so helpful and it was a very easy experience. The rep helped me move all my stuff from my old phone to new phone and it was very simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the service is the best through them where I live, and the price is very reasonable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing I could think of that I dislike about the business or services. If I had anything to dislike it would be the customer service over the phone Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

Very friendly people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

We've used AT&T for years with OPt-e-man and now ASE circuits. Both are great products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Price, ease of use and reliability. Their support or is great once you get the right group. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling and opening tickets. Once the project start and you've given your preferences the installer or the company the hired to install the physical will just show up out of the blue. Opening a ticket with the correct team also takes patients. use the online tool or site an make them contact you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for AT&T?