ActivID Authentication and Credential Management

4.8

HID Identity Assurance portfolio delivers a full range of authentication and credentialing options that help you gain confidence in your users’ identities and effectively protect access to all your physical resources, internal networks, systems and services, and public and private cloud-based applications.

Work for ActivID Authentication and Credential Management?

Learning about ActivID® Authentication and Credential Management?

ActivID Authentication and Credential Management Reviews

Showing 5 ActivID® Authentication and Credential Management reviews
ActivID® Authentication and Credential Management review by User in Information Technology and Services

"This app just saved my day"

What do you like best?

Our company finally started using ActiveID for us to log in to VPN ( we have high level of security since we are a technology company) and this totally saved so much hassle. All we need is a PIN, and the app will generate a code for us to input - something like a token. I love it that I only need to carry my mobile device around now whenever i travel or work remotely - no need to worry about having a separate device or token to carry along!

What do you dislike?

Initial set up was complicated - I had to install the app, and clicked on a few links to configure on my company server before i can use this. But I've been telling everyone that this is worth every effort. I am very satisfied with this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Totally worth a try

it saves to much time to log in to VPN when working remotely. I only wish we had introduced this app much earlier.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ActivID Authentication and Credential Management
ActivID® Authentication and Credential Management review by Juan Carlos M.
Juan Carlos M.

"Easy to use and great reporting"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, install and assign privileges. IT allows the admin to take full control of all access points and also acquire details on particular schedules which can also be tailored to your employees.

What do you dislike?

I would say that he cards (even though they are smart) are still a bit pricey mainly if you manage a large group of people, and not all the systems have an alternative entry point if the employees lose or forget their card.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you order enough cards to be replaced in case your employees lose them, also ensure that you only provide the correct security clearance and make sure all schedules (if set by schedules) are set correctly.

It helped us have full control of employees not meeting their work schedule, it makes it really visible, also it does not allow certain employees at certain areas which are restricted plus it allows us to block entrance for certain employees at certain times.

What User Provisioning/Governance solution do you use?

ActivID® Authentication and Credential Management review by User

"Making it Easy to Connect"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of inserting my ID badge in my laptop computer to access my files. It makes it easy to log in without having to remember multiple passwords.

What do you dislike?

On occasion, I have to insert and re-insert my ID badge since the card reader gets "confused" and needs to re-read my credentials.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool to save time remembering your passwords while still ensuring your data systems are secured.

Making it simpler, quicker, and easier to access computing systems so employees don't have to remember complex passwords.

ActivID® Authentication and Credential Management review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Really good Secure System"

What do you like best?

I like the mobility. You have one key for the front door and for your cubicle office. It's really very convenient.

What do you dislike?

One time it stopped working for one of my coworker.

But other then that it's really good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, I do recommend this Authentication and Credential Management

Trusted Identity and Flexible policies.

ActivID® Authentication and Credential Management review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"ActivID"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Able to authenticate quickly with a soft or hard token.

What do you dislike?

At time it is difficult to get the certificates recognizable. When this happen it take IT to get involved to resolve the issue. Which is not quick.

Able to access secured items using a token.

Learning about ActivID Authentication and Credential Management?

* We monitor all ActivID Authentication and Credential Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.