A-Frame

4.0

A web framework for building virtual reality experiences

Work for A-Frame?

Learning about A-Frame?

Categories

A-Frame Reviews

Showing 1 A-Frame review
A-Frame review by Jaclyn N.
Jaclyn N.

"This is the nest open faced Frame work if your in the Arth tech world! "

What do you like best?

I love how this program is make the structure come alive and its great for any demo presentation

What do you dislike?

if you computer is running on old Java you have to get all of the latest versions of the software to use this. I say it is worth it, but most companies do not have the ability to afford the updates

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would completely recommend this to a lot of my friend that I know would benefit from this. That is why I love doing these surveys. Not only do I get to make something out of it, but I get to refresh my brain , but I also at the same time , get to see things that I know and can tell my friends about .. Its a win win !!!

I would say WebVR community would benefit from this the most

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about A-Frame

What VR SDK solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of A-Frame for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Google Scale Logo
Google Scale
Create immersive VR experiences at Google scale.
Forge Logo
Forge
Turn Autodesk's powerful, cloud-based software into the building blocks for your next tool or product.
ThingWorx Logo
ThingWorx
3.0
ThingWorx is an application development platforms that allows you to build value from products and deliver end-to-end IoT solutions to capture business opportunities offered by pervasiveness of smart Things.
360° media Logo
360° media
360° media, consisting of 360° videos and images, is a great way for developers to enhance traditional apps with immersive content. You can embed a 360° video into a travel app to provide viewers with an Underwater scuba diving tour as they plan a vacation, or into a home-building app that takes prospective buyers on a virtual walkthrough of their home before it’s built.
Cardboard Logo
Cardboard
3.3
Cardboard is the world’s most accessible and affordable VR platform, supporting both Android and iOS. Cardboard enables immersive VR experiences by fusing data from the phone's sensors to predict the user's head position in both the real and virtual worlds. This combined with Cardboard's simple, easy-to-use headset makes it ideal for quick VR experiences.
Vizard Virtual Reality Software Logo
Vizard Virtual Reality Software
5.0
VR creation and collaboration tool.
VRWorks Logo
VRWorks
VRWorks is a comprehensive suite of APIs, libraries, and engines that enable application and headset developers to create amazing virtual reality experiences.
Daydream Logo
Daydream
4.0
Daydream is a mobile VR platform that offers high quality, affordable VR at Android scale. Daydream enables immersive VR experiences by using advanced techniques to predict the orientation of the user's head, increase user comfort, and reduce motion blur. Along with Daydream's easy-to-wear headset and expressive controller, this makes Daydream great for longer and more immersive VR experiences.
OpenSpace 3D Logo
OpenSpace 3D
OpenSpace3D is “Free software” for Virtual and Augmented Reality projects development.
Leap Motion Logo
Leap Motion
1.5
Truly immersive VR starts with your hands. Build your next reality with the Orion beta.

Learning about A-Frame?

* We monitor all A-Frame reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories