Zoho Sites

3.9

Zoho Sites is an All in One product to help small business build great websites. Zoho Sites has an easy-to-use interface that makes everyone feel like designers. Not just building the website, but Zoho Sites also makes it easy to update content frequently. From the preview screen, you can push your website live with just a click of a button.

Work for Zoho Sites?

Learning about Zoho Sites?

Zoho Sites Reviews

Ask Zoho Sites a Question
Showing 60 Zoho Sites reviews
Zoho Sites review by Scott F.
Scott F.

"Easy to Setup and Get Online"

What do you like best?

You get one Free Site if you are signed up for ZOHO ONE, It's a great way to set up the website yourself or hire someone and give them Developer Access to your site.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few little things that I wish were a little easier to do, but was able to work around them. I wish that you were able to edit the mobile version of the site, it automatically converts it to Mobile View when displayed on a mobile device, you can not change the looks of it, unless you change the desktop view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hire a Zoho Sites consultant to buid your site and manage it from there.

We were paying $99 per month for hosting through our previous hosting company, they built the site on their platform and now we pay 0. Saving us money already and have more functionality on our site than before.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Zoho Sites
Zoho Sites review by Zack G.
Zack G.

"Better working tools for each group."

What do you like best?

I like that I can control all information which I can take from that software. An ideal product offers me a decision to make a simple way of our operation from day one. I like that that on this platform includes the good, the clever, and the ideal solution in an undertaking.

What do you dislike?

I like that here I have a lot of clever information which I need but it is really too hard to get the right description. Takes time to become a better use of it. But totally this is powerful software which great to have at the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is wonderful. It is segmented and settles your sales group via various geographies. Make simple share reports among range, identify regions that make the high income, distribute the right reps to the correct position, and surpass trade forecasts.

With Zoho CRM's we can install security features allow the manager to set various steps of access resolution so they can hold a close eye on who can do what and look which info. We know how to carry a lot of useful materials into our site as a passage, and tempting videos in a very fast way.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Zoho Sites review by Iona M.
Iona M.

" Enjoy your freedom to integrate your creations."

What do you like best?

The ability to share our pages and blogs on social media. All the sharing which I'm doing on sites has auto-publish. I have a great chance to increase my audience. Also, all these tools which I'm using they interact with our company and keep our audience busy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad about this software I don't see. As for me. I think its much better key to successfully develop and increase sales. As here a lot of information I thought it will be a slow connection but everything works fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend that software. I'm sure that you will increase your working ability. Soho Sites has everything to create an amazing website. You will have the opportunity to distribute your presentation to the social networks.

We can take full monitoring of our site development with our drag and drop maker. Also, we like that all beautiful side of the site we can do it requires no special experience. Actually, we know how to treat our visitors. We can bring a lot of useful stuff into our website as galleries, slideshows or attractive videos with a few clicks.

Zoho Sites review by Annmarie W.
Annmarie W.

"Zoho Sites: create a website is so simply!"

What do you like best?

With Zoho sites, you can create a website yourself and very quickly. Zoho sites provides ample opportunities to develop an excellent and unique website. At your disposal great templates for creating a website. To add or to edit pages of your site is very just. You have the possibility of analytics of site. In addition, there is an important point - a low price.

What do you dislike?

For a new user, the interface can be a little complicated and confusing, so the study of the Zoho sites may take some time. Support of the Zoho sites does not always allow you to quickly solve the problems that arise while working with the service. In addition, I would like to have more tools to expand the opportunities for improving the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Sites - an indispensable tool for creating a website for small businesses - low cost, quality service, ease of use, extensive use and improvement opportunities.

Zoho Sites makes it possible to create a website even by people who do not have special knowledge, beginners in the field of web design. For the initial business phase, Zoho sites - it's the easiest and most affordable service

Zoho Sites review by Jaime C.
Jaime C.

"A bit clunky, but a great price!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sites is an affordable option for building and hosting my websites. Most of what I do is as a hobbiest, but I also use it for hosting my business website. Affordability is key for me.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few configuration options buried in the "templates", so to fully customzie my site, I've had to do some digging through code that I'm not super familiar with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely play around with the free tier before making a switch. There isn't as much finesse in the interface, and it's not entirely intuitive (I say with my limited web design experience). Make sure it can do what you need.

I had been hosting and designing my website through Squarespace, but since my business is very small with limited clients, the amount I was paying didn't really make sense. I was already using Zoho for other services, so redesigning my site on their platform with the ability to better integrate things made a lot of sense.

Zoho Sites review by Darwin N.
Darwin N.

"Powerful tools for your web presence"

What do you like best?

IMHO, Zoho Sites is the best solution to create company website and make it looks and work amazing. Great service with much tools which simple to use. Service provide liberty for all work team to be creative and flexible at work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the service is slow and I can not understand the reason for this. In general, everything was fine and no critical problems were found.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great solution to use which include the best tools, ability to create beautiful blogs, ability to work with tons of images and much more. I recommend it to all who wants to make a company website.

We are working with big attention. We want to be sure that all our work on our site will make a much easy way of use for our clients. We like to see that our users can easily use all information which we provided on the website that created with Zoho Sites.

Zoho Sites review by Gail G.
Gail G.

"Best alternative to using Google Docs"

What do you like best?

Free version allows you to invite others to collaborate with you on spreadsheets and other documents. I am in favor of any alternative to Google because Google has too much monopoly power and controls the majority of search traffic online. Over time, things that have always been fine get redefined as "black hat". Providing Google a history of everything you do means they can easily destroy your business if they decide tomorrow that something that was ok today isn't anymore.

I understand how difficult it is for solutions to compete with "free" so we go out of our way to support and promote any alternatives that are available.

What do you dislike?

The #1 thing that annoys me about using Zoho is how hard it is to invite collaborators. It would be nice if when we create a document using a template we could see the usual collaborators and easily invite them. Or it would be nice to have a way to save people in Zoho to choose from when creating a new Doc. Ideally, we could just check a box to include the people we want to have access. I often wonder if this is a feature of their paid versions, but have been unable to find out.

Instead, we have to have a list or open an older document and find their Zoho email addresses one by one. It also does not appear that you can paste your list in - you have to add people one at a time which gets tiring if you need to add more than a few.

I wish the free version would allow us to crowdsource information, but if it does we haven't figured out how to get that to work, yet. We want to create a list of the best blogs' RSS feeds so that serious bloggers, freelancers and writers could use them to share content for each other. This would be a valuable compilation which we would like to make publicly available on Zoho. I suppose we could get everyone to sign up for Zoho first and then invite them all one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find someone who knows how to use it well or take some training. Some of it is intuitive, but you cannot always tell how features work based on usage of similar solutions. Also, save at least one URL in your browser or elsewhere because it can be challenging to figure out how to get to your documents from your profile or elsewhere in Zoho.

We use Zoho and primarily their spreadsheets for collaborative influencer social media projects. We would use more of it if it were easier to get fast answers to how to better use it.

Zoho Sites review by Akshay H.
Akshay H.

"Website builder with professional features and quality in minutes. "

What do you like best?

1. I liked the beautiful slideshows on page and multimedia support for images and videos.

2. Easy builder has very good tutorials so it enables anyone with very basic knowledge to build full fledged website instantly.

3. Very good SEO optimised pages. Will do your job easier at SEO level.

What do you dislike?

No complains. One suggestion is giving 301 redirects in free plan will improve user needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Knowledge about image sizes and website pattern will be helpful in SEO point of view.

1. Easy static sites on the go.

2. SEO Friendly sites are useful and saves pain of adding custom meta tags.

3. Very handy to use for demos and presentations.

Zoho Sites review by Teena C.
Teena C.

"Make your website up!"

What do you like best?

With ZohoSite I like to start my working day. Where I can easily create my site with no worries and doubt. To use amazing tools are so easy. Perfect for my business.

What do you dislike?

In this software I like everything.Completely has all that I need.I don't have any doubt about Zoho Site.I know that everything will be don right.I do like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect software ever. Very easy tools for business, very easy to use, wonderful themes, insert images, videos and even more. So great to have it. I Recommend it.

Actually, it helps us to make our site great looking and be so useful for everyone.To get information which we need in the very fast way. That program suits almost everyone.

Zoho Sites review by Florene E.
Florene E.

"Zoho Sites one of the best starts for beginners"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about ZohoSites is their drag-and-drop builder. it easy to use. For few minutes you can make the initial layout of your site without any line of code. Web pages immediately have mobile optimized, and its work correctly.

What do you dislike?

All the same, it's just for starters and if you don't get it right in HTML and CSS. Also, they have not so good customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a simple, but not bad, sites builder ZohoSites if for you. It has interesting features and for start, you can try it.

I needed a simple website for a small company. ZohoSites perfectly coped with this task.

Zoho Sites review by Rocelin C.
Rocelin C.

"Excellent application"

What do you like best?

It is one of the platforms that best adapts to the daily work in the office, facilitating the internal tasks of the company, being able to connect with other people from the same environment, under the same platform, besides being easy to use for those who did not know of this software, I would recommend it to my friends.

Es una de las plataformas que mejor se adapta al trabajo diario en la oficina, facilitando las tareas internas de la empresa, pudiendo conectarse con otras personas desde el mismo entorno, bajo la misma plataforma, ademas de ser fácil de usar para aquellos que no sabíamos de este software, lo recomendaria a mis amistades.

What do you dislike?

It costs a bit to adapt to the application, because those people who only handle the Spanish language then have difficulty adapting to the sections that are written in English.

Cuesta un poco adaptarse a la aplicación, porque las personas que solo manejan el idioma español tienen dificultades para adaptarse a las secciones que están escritas en inglés

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Place all the options in Spanish for those Spanish speaking countries

The ability to communicate within the same platform with co-workers without having to move to different offices because they have a chat. It is excellent, personally, my opinion is that it is very complete.

La capacidad de comunicarse dentro de la misma plataforma con compañeros de trabajo sin tener que mudarse a diferentes oficinas porque tienen un chat. Es excelente, personalmente, mi opinión es que es muy completa.

Zoho Sites review by Roberto M.
Roberto M.

"Good templates to create websites"

What do you like best?

I like templates, they are well designed and allow you to create sample websites quickly. They are easy to fill content and add add-ons. The process to publish them is also very simple.

What do you dislike?

In some cases I would like to be able to change the size of the logo or heather in a simpler way. This part was only done by the source code and that was because I had to research on the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test Zoho sites and you will realize how easy it is to create a website.

I can create sites to quickly display a draft.

Zoho Sites review by Brad N.
Brad N.

"Not quite ready for prime time, but new beta is promising"

What do you like best?

Beta - I moved to the new beta of the product and the designs and capabilities are vastly improved over the current live version.

Current Version - not much

What do you dislike?

Both current version and beta are still very limited in terms of layouts. Primarily, you can't change the top section of the site. The beta version has much better drag and drop capabilities, but it still is too limiting.

Page speed performance is horrible. I tested with a simple page as templated with no new sections and the scores from Google were really bad. I would not recommend until this and other issues are addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wait until they get this right. If you aren't worried about page speed or just want a brochure site, then go for it. It has potential, but not there yet.

If you have Zoho One, then the price is right because it is included. Otherwise I wouldn't use.

Zoho Sites review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Zoho is great for business!"

What do you like best?

I like how integrated the systems are for basic business needs. From calendars, to mail, to bookkeeping. Zoho can make your business run more seamlessly and provides great tools to help your business function. It is easy to use and incorporates outside applications as well. The help support is extremely well done and I have always been able to resolve issues with the information provided.

What do you dislike?

The overall look of it, especially the mail app is pretty outdated. It could look a little more streamlined and current. It's just overall not super pleasing to the eye.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Zoho is an incredible to connect various business needs and handle them all from one place. It's well worth your time to research this great site and it would be a challenge to miss how great this product would be for your team.

We have been able to streamline our email for our conference. From giving personalized email addresses to our staff to handling issues with various attendees via email, Zoho has made things much easier and simple.

Zoho Sites review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Zoho Sites - ideal for Zoho CRM users"

What do you like best?

Easier to use than Wordpress, natively supports ecommerce and Zoho CRM forms, photo galleries, no need for plugins, you don't have to know HTML or CSS, ideal for the non-technical user who doesn't have thousands to spend on a professional web developer. You can self-maintain, update content and freshen it up easily. Sample various themes (all included) before you commit.

What do you dislike?

If I want to get real creative, I have to get into the CSS; for example, to spread my main image from edge to edge. I wish there were more themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for free before you subscribe.

I absolutely needed to have my web form ("Contact Us") feed directly into my Zoho CRM Leads without intervention, get assigned to the right territory, follow-up automatically scheduled for the right rep, and a personalized thank-you sent to the visitor setting their expectations. Zoho Sites + Zoho CRM did all of this, simply.

Zoho Sites review by Sashwat M.
Sashwat M.

"Now creating websites require no code developing experience"

What do you like best?

In the era of digital age, websites are the necessary component to connect with customers, prospects and the world outside your organisation.

Now you can design website in minutes with coding. Zoho sites have extensive list of features to develop an amazing website:

(1) Easy and reliable hosting with quick domain registration

(2) It provides dynamic content management and database is managed by Zoho creator database.

(3) It provides professional themes and allows customization also.

What do you dislike?

(1) For payment transactions through Zoho Sites, you have only Paypal for digital wallet categories. It is difficult for non-techie users to add other modes of online transactions like debit, credit etc.

(2) The website designed through Zoho sites is not well optimized for the mobile phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will have the full control of your website with simple drag and drop builder. And it will be even better and more professional than the website designed by a technical expertise.

For new vertical of our organisation, we have used Zoho sites to design its website. It has been very simple to design a new website and for a nascent stage business, it's the best and the cheapest solution.

Zoho Sites review by Khoa Anh N.
Khoa Anh N.

"Easy and cheap website design"

What do you like best?

Modifiy your website with a word-like interface. Very easy to change and add new forms or pages to your website.

Very cheap.

You can still use a professional artist to design your website. But you are not dependent on a programmer to make modifications which can add cost significantly.

You can also use zoho for CRM, emails, manage hirings... check their website out.

What do you dislike?

I guess a few more features can be added, but none that I need or I can think of right now.

Had a bit of trouble setting up the site in the beginning (had to do some forwarding, DNS stuff). Took a few days to learn how to forward my site which is not hosted by zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get an artist for a professional looking site. (basically get good graphics. Use your own pictures, graphics.

Have a website

Allows purchases (via paypal)

Rapidly change website

Cheap

Zoho Sites review by Bob Patrick O.
Bob Patrick O.

"What a wonderful site builder for free with no string attached!"

What do you like best?

The Most Thing I love with Zoho site builder is their amazing Templates and free site builder with no advertisements even their econ is removed when your publishing your site so awesome.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike, everything is powerful just they way they meant it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What i would like to say about recommendation is that am so certified with Zoho service if you are out there looking for such a wonderful service not just by saying but by doing, you will find out that Zoho keeps their words and their promises, so come and experience such amazing cheap service even a poor can afford just like poor me is also affording services with Zoho.

I was looking for ways how i can linked my non profit organisation to meet with donors and volunteers in small simple steps, but there was no where i could find such services only ZOHO is the answer for all what i need to run my non profit for free.

Zoho Sites review by Fernando J. G.
Fernando J. G.

"The best website development tool I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, flexibility, customer support effectiveness, frindliness.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the limited number of templates; however, due to its flexibility to desing, it's just a minor issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using Zoho Sites for a year already and it has helped me deliver the best solutions to my customers. Its ability to integrate with other Zoho apps and many other external applications, makes it easy to deliver exactly what I've designed. Another great feature is their customer support team: they are always ready and eager to go one step further and give more than one solution to any issue presented to them. I have eve received support on issues that were not even considered as "issues" by them! Which is great, because it feels like the will not release a "No" as an answer, until they've tried everything they can to help. I really trust Zoho Sites for my projects and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a trustable platform for website creation. also recommended for newbies who want to start an indepent web design business.

I'm constantly creating websites as part of my integrated marketing solutions service. Zoho Sites lets me connect with many other applications in an easy way, allowing to provide final solutions that cover most of the angles of the solution I had designed.

Zoho Sites review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Zoho"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use each product they offer and how easy it is to integrate zoho books with the zoho CRM and projects board so the Administrative and Sales teams notes and efforts are synced and everyone can easily access information.

What do you dislike?

Its not necessarily zoho that I have any quarms with, its more how our company utilizes the Zoho books product. It is set up to where we have to create a sales order, then a retainer invoice and then convert those to an actual invoice. It causes too much duplication and many steps in the process. We also do not have purchase orders set up for vendors so it causes duplicated efforts between accounting and account managers to keep track if vendor invoicing and prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. You will love it. Better than quickbooks and having multiple other programs to use.

Having the entire process standardized and in one portal for ease of access and management. Its a great system for any organization to try.

Zoho Sites review by Joseph C.
Joseph C.

"ZOHO for Business Email"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the fact that is has a fairly simple user interface.

What do you dislike?

Comparatively to Google, Zoho is a less superior choice. It's not as streamlined and doesn't work the best with mobile integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great platform for simplicity, but NOT for mobile integration. At least as of the current time.

I work for a Graphic Design T-shirt company on the side. Typically Zoho is the host email communication site for the company I represent. We used it to transfer logos and images for printing directly onto the shirts.

Zoho Sites review by Katarina D.
Katarina D.

"Perfect way to organize all my clients."

What do you like best?

I enjoyed using this platform mostly for an organizational base with my clients. I have been able to keep information about contracts and deadlines. All my clients contact information is safe and easily accessible when I need it. I enjoy the fact that I am able to make daily entries about what I have done for my client on a particular day, like a diary log.

What do you dislike?

The task reminders and calendar could be more organized as it seems a little too maticulous and confusing for a beginner.

When managing all my clients social media sites, zoho keeps me on track as I am able to save all passwords and card info in one profile.

Zoho Sites review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"Getting Started in the Web? Look no Further"

What do you like best?

Simple tools, great documentation, email hosting, great UX, and fair pricing

What do you dislike?

Excited for Zoho to update their web templates just like their update to the User Interface

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you’ve ever built a website and been frustrated with the cost - come to Zoho. Plus, they do so many othe business functions very, very well

Personal and business websites, email hosting

Zoho Sites review by Jeronnie Xylon R.
Jeronnie Xylon R.

"Great Site to use"

What do you like best?

I love the way Zoho integrates the services of so many other sites into one!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It is my first site as such and I like it

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go right ahead and use Zoho. It's great. I especially love the inbox. I use my own domain name and I can customize the mail box. I have a great control of the admin section and mail forward is not a problem. All in all, a great site

Calander, Mail and CRM

Zoho Sites review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Love ZOHO CRM!"

What do you like best?

It allows me to track all of my customers and send email and track my potential sales and customers. I love my custom reports giving me statistics beyond what I thought I needed.

What do you dislike?

A bit slow at times and a bit hard to remember where some of the stuff is at first but if you use it often you get use to it and will love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you love statistics you will love this program. You can get the info you need. You do need to set it up on the front end and populate it but if you do then you will love it.

Tracking sales and prospects is made simple with Zoho. I like running customized reports to get the statistics I need.

Zoho Sites review by Saul M.
Saul M.

"Websites in just a few clicks"

What do you like best?

I like the catalog of available templates. They are very elegant and complete. You can create very attractive websites and in a very short time. It is very simple to use.

What do you dislike?

They offer you many things without cost. You can publish sites quickly. Update is very simple. I have no complaints at the moment.

Create website and content

Zoho Sites review by Rahul B.
Rahul B.

"Create your own website as you were an expert web developer"

What do you like best?

There are lot of online website builder platforms like GoDaddy, wix.com; but Zoho sites is one of the very few platforms which gives complete control over the look & feel of your website.

(1) Only drag & drag to build your customized website, no codes required anymore

(2) All the standard applications could be integrated with Zoho sites

(3) It also provides analytics about the traffic on you Zoho site.

What do you dislike?

(1) This website builder tool is much useful for early starters in a business. For established businesses, it does not provide extensive features to generate high value for their business.

(2) Although Zoho Sites provides online support service for any technical issue/query, it is not very quick in response servic.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any new business, it is very good tool to start reaching global customer as it incurs zero cost, provides smart analytics and faster deployment.

We started with a different division in our firm. Rather than outsourcing website design, we used Zoho Sites. It has helped us in designing a professional website in no time and very minimum cost.

Zoho Sites review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

It was very easy to set up and to get started. Clear to get the information I need when a customer requests it. I like the Dashboard as well.

I like the overall Ease of use.. No issues sending invoices or statements quickly

What do you dislike?

Would like to have more of an all in one with crm and scheduling.

I couldnt reach anyone right away for questions but I did get an email the ne

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a simple invoicing system.. This is it.. I like it better than quickbooks but OF course it doesnt get automatically included in profit and loss statement

Keeping up with the accounts receivable is not very easy. I can easily send statements, reminder emails and can easily keep track of the accounts that are past due. No more having to search for things.. I can easily do a search using key words as well.

Zoho Sites review by Butch M. S.
Butch M. S.

"Zoho is a great solution for small business"

What do you like best?

Zoho email on my iPhone! Their app works great and is really easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

If your company has multiple emails (e.g. support@example.com or marketing@example.com) it is hard to move between them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great free email for small business. The Zoho CRM and other tools connect easily.

Basic small business email for websites hosted by GoDaddy and other sites.

Zoho Sites review by Jeff W.
Jeff W.

"Zoho - Easy to Setup And Use"

What do you like best?

Great lead and contact management, but also sales pipeline management tool.

What do you dislike?

User interface is "boring". Could use some work in the design department. But, for a lead management tool it's not suppose to be pretty.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho CRM is connected to a number of Google Apps, including the essential Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Contacts, and Tasks. It is seamlessly integrated and is easy to use and track everything.

Great for entering and tracking all of your clients. Best of all it is easy to "move" your clients through the sales funnel and keep in touch.

Zoho Sites review by Administrator

"Zoho Sites a good option if your a Zoho user"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of integrating forms straight to Zoho CRM from Zoho Sites. Also its very easy to create a good looking and functional business site. The thing I like te most though is the ease of creating password-requred parts of a website so we can show certain things only to clients or so.

What do you dislike?

I like web design and with a product like Zoho Sites I cant really make everything exactly how I would have liked it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you use other Zoho products this is a very good website option if you want to build it yourself.

Easy to set up a assword-requred part of a website. That is very nice so we can choose who we show some things to.

Zoho Sites review by User in Computer Software

"Awesome Experience"

What do you like best?

the best feature i like is template and the way we modify text and boxes and what not tabs and input fields.

What do you dislike?

sometimes while creating sites it's gonna struck not sure it's due to net connection too. sometime while selecting also there is some issue

Recommendations to others considering the product:

you can consider zoho sites without even thinking you will love it you don't need to have knowledge about site devlopment at all.The way you are gonna build website is super faster than writing code.

we wanted to built one site for our company we used this for building that site it took hours only to develop.

Zoho Sites review by Brandon L.
Brandon L.

"Zoho is incredibly powerful!"

What do you like best?

I have only used Zoho for a short amount of time with a client of ours, and it's incredibly powerful. It has us considering to adopt the platform ourselves as well!

What do you dislike?

At first the initial interface is a bit confusing and there's a lot you can access. So navigating to certain areas can take bit of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have loved everything so far!!!

Being able to lead generate like crazy! Compile clients from the website form leads and telephone and person to person leads has been incredible. And that is only scratching the surface!

Zoho Sites review by Mario C.
Mario C.

"Create your site in a short time"

What do you like best?

I like the options to create new responsive sites. There are elegant designs easy to customize.

What do you dislike?

In some themes,, you must go directly to the source code to edit image sizes. I would like this to be easier

Create sites for campaigns

Zoho Sites review by joaquin h.
joaquin h.

"Best email platform"

What do you like best?

I love Zoho Mail I like the fact that they have most if not all the features of Google mail but in a more private environment

What do you dislike?

There's nothing like this like about zoho mail really

With Zoho Mail it's all for email task manager document file manager

Zoho Sites review by Jaron M.
Jaron M.

"Inexpensive email for entrepreneurs and startups"

What do you like best?

The ability to create email groups and set multiple domains to an email account

What do you dislike?

The user interface could look better and be easier to navigate, but its ok

Recommendations to others considering the product:

great for startups

I can easily create new business emails for staff/ employees and projects. At a very low cost as well

Zoho Sites review by User

"Good product for beginners, not a ton of functionality"

What do you like best?

I like that Zoho is easy to use and allows you to easily see all of your leads and prospects.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there are not a ton of integration features and a lot of stuff you have to do manually which is super annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommended doing research on different CRM's. There are a TON to choose from and a lot have more functionality. But sites like Salesforce are very expensive. If you are just looking to get basic CRM function at a good price, then Zoho is the right choice.

We use Zoho to manage leads, customers, prospects etc. It is our primary CRM. We have realized some benefits such as an increased visibility to our customers and prospects.

Zoho Sites review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Zoho mail awesome for business owners"

What do you like best?

I love how as a small business owner myself, you can easily create a free, well working email address with your own domain name. I recommend this to my clients as well.

What do you dislike?

Hard to navigate site- not easy to find what you're looking for

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend! As long as you have some knowledge in the field, zoho is a gem

Email and web. No better free custom email address for business out there! Easy set up and GREAT customer service

Zoho Sites review by Mitchell C.
Mitchell C.

"User-friendly, Starts Off Free to Use"

What do you like best?

User-friendly, Starts Off Free to Use. Zoho allows new businesses to pick and choose each individual program as needed.

What do you dislike?

A bit too segmented which looks like everything is in parts, not a whole

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Good alternative to pricey Salesforce

Data Import, Data Reconciliation

Zoho Sites review by Peter D.
Peter D.

"Good Solution for building websites"

What do you like best?

Very straight forward application, good selection of themes

What do you dislike?

Does allow you to create pop out windows and can sometimes stylise your html with its own CSS.

Website, fast to update website.

Zoho Sites review by Hayley D.
Hayley D.

"Zoho was helpful to track sales timeline "

What do you like best?

It was easy to navigate - I used this with a client that I did not have a lot of face time with, and we were able to communicate perfectly well through zoho.

What do you dislike?

I wished that there were more capabilities.

It was great to see our sales timeline and go back to see the thread of contacts.

Zoho Sites review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Simple, efficient editor"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to use, it's easy to drag and drop and create visually appealing pages pretty easily.

What do you dislike?

There are not many advanced options. It's hard to do everything you want because of the basic simplicity of Zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you just need a simple page maker, Zoho is for you. Nothing fancy and with that comes ease of use.

Simple sites to display Club photos, and information about their events.

Zoho Sites review by Administrator in Medical Devices
Administrator in Medical Devices

"Signed up my company for zoho"

What do you like best?

Our company had no CRM system in place so we decided to go with Zoho, because they had different levels/packages that our company could grow with. It integrated with many of the other programs we were using and allowed us to consolodate others.

What do you dislike?

The support team seemed proactive and helpful, but we had no experience in this program and sometimes didn’t know the questions we should have or needed to ask. Sometimes it felt like we were not using the program to the full potential but didnt know where to start

Email tracking, organizing prospects, streamlined mailings to contect to clients history profile

Zoho Sites review by Jorge C.
Jorge C.

"Development of websites easily"

What do you like best?

I like the wide variety of templates available and easy to customize. There are all kinds of templates, you can create elegant websites and in a very short time.

What do you dislike?

Unlike the current, they are static websites, it is not complicated to feed the content but it is not ideal for some clients.

Create sample websites easily.

Zoho Sites review by Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.

"Too cumbersome. "

What do you like best?

Easy to keep track of your actions and be reminded to follow up with leads.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to sort leads, and see them all in one place.

Keeps us in touch with leads.

Zoho Sites review by Elena M.
Elena M.

"survey"

What do you like best?

simplicity, minimum options that required

What do you dislike?

lack of additional options which would be helpful

research and planning

Zoho Sites review by User

"Outdated SMB software"

What do you like best?

The email marketing platform has delivery somewhere in there, but support makes it difficult to access

What do you dislike?

The website looked like it has not changed since the mid 2000s.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test before using! I originally acheived inbox using their "test" mode but lost that delivery after sending actual campaigns to subscribers. Automation, template building, reporting, and look / feel are way behind the industry standard.

We tested the software for email marketing to subscribers.

Zoho Sites review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"Robust customer data management"

What do you like best?

I like that you can automate the new customer data collected via various sources to help cut down user error and speed up the manual data entry process

What do you dislike?

Difficult for new customers to easily navigate all functions

Solving manual data input and helps contain all data in an organize easy to filter space

Zoho Sites review by Administrator in Sports
Administrator in Sports

"Easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

Zoho is extremely easy to navigate and it keeps everything extremely organized.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more "team collaboration" capability.

Zoho helps keep all of our CRM information up to date, as well as all leads and reporting tools.

Zoho Sites review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Zoo Review"

What do you like best?

The simple layout is very nice for the organization.

What do you dislike?

The lack of assigning dashboards is not very easy to do or find again.

We are solving starting an organized workflow,

Learning about Zoho Sites?

* We monitor all Zoho Sites reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.