Zoho Sites Reviews & Product Details

What is Zoho Sites?

Zoho Sites is an intuitive, drag-and-drop website builder. With Zoho Sites, you can: - Create beautiful websites with our elements and pre-built sections. - Customize the look and feel of your site with the Visual Editor. - Customize every design aspect of your site with the Style Editor. - Invite colleagues to contribute in the site creation process. - Create a blog page and interact with visitors via comments. - Secure a better rank with SEO tools and traffic analytics . - Create SSL protected and GDPR compliant websites. - Integrate with Zoho CRM, Zoho PageSense, Zoho Campaigns, and Zoho Sales IQ. And so much more visit https://www.zoho.com/sites/ and build the website of your dreams today!

Zoho Sites Screenshots

Zoho Sites Profile Details

Zoho Sites Profile Details

Related Links
Q&A
Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Modern Greek (1453-), Nepali, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Telugu, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Description
Zoho offers beautifully smart software to help you grow your business. With over 15 million users worldwide, Zoho's 33+ products aid your sales and marketing, support and collaboration, finance and recruitment needs - letting you focus only on your business.
1996

1-25 of 63 total Zoho Sites reviews

Zoho Sites Reviews

1-25 of 63 total Zoho Sites reviews
Operations Manager

"Easy to Setup and Get Online"

What do you like best?

You get one Free Site if you are signed up for ZOHO ONE, It's a great way to set up the website yourself or hire someone and give them Developer Access to your site.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few little things that I wish were a little easier to do, but was able to work around them. I wish that you were able to edit the mobile version of the site, it automatically converts it to Mobile View when displayed on a mobile device, you can not change the looks of it, unless you change the desktop view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Hire a Zoho Sites consultant to buid your site and manage it from there.

We were paying $99 per month for hosting through our previous hosting company, they built the site on their platform and now we pay 0. Saving us money already and have more functionality on our site than before.

Education Specialist
Education Management

"Better working tools for each group."

What do you like best?

I like that I can control all information which I can take from that software. An ideal product offers me a decision to make a simple way of our operation from day one. I like that that on this platform includes the good, the clever, and the ideal solution in an undertaking.

What do you dislike?

I like that here I have a lot of clever information which I need but it is really too hard to get the right description. Takes time to become a better use of it. But totally this is powerful software which great to have at the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The software is wonderful. It is segmented and settles your sales group via various geographies. Make simple share reports among range, identify regions that make the high income, distribute the right reps to the correct position, and surpass trade forecasts.

With Zoho CRM's we can install security features allow the manager to set various steps of access resolution so they can hold a close eye on who can do what and look which info. We know how to carry a lot of useful materials into our site as a passage, and tempting videos in a very fast way.

Sales Marketing Manager
(10,001+ employees)

" Enjoy your freedom to integrate your creations."

What do you like best?

The ability to share our pages and blogs on social media. All the sharing which I'm doing on sites has auto-publish. I have a great chance to increase my audience. Also, all these tools which I'm using they interact with our company and keep our audience busy.

What do you dislike?

Nothing bad about this software I don't see. As for me. I think its much better key to successfully develop and increase sales. As here a lot of information I thought it will be a slow connection but everything works fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will recommend that software. I'm sure that you will increase your working ability. Soho Sites has everything to create an amazing website. You will have the opportunity to distribute your presentation to the social networks.

We can take full monitoring of our site development with our drag and drop maker. Also, we like that all beautiful side of the site we can do it requires no special experience. Actually, we know how to treat our visitors. We can bring a lot of useful stuff into our website as galleries, slideshows or attractive videos with a few clicks.

Special Event Coordinator

"Zoho Sites: create a website is so simply!"

What do you like best?

With Zoho sites, you can create a website yourself and very quickly. Zoho sites provides ample opportunities to develop an excellent and unique website. At your disposal great templates for creating a website. To add or to edit pages of your site is very just. You have the possibility of analytics of site. In addition, there is an important point - a low price.

What do you dislike?

For a new user, the interface can be a little complicated and confusing, so the study of the Zoho sites may take some time. Support of the Zoho sites does not always allow you to quickly solve the problems that arise while working with the service. In addition, I would like to have more tools to expand the opportunities for improving the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Zoho Sites - an indispensable tool for creating a website for small businesses - low cost, quality service, ease of use, extensive use and improvement opportunities.

Zoho Sites makes it possible to create a website even by people who do not have special knowledge, beginners in the field of web design. For the initial business phase, Zoho sites - it's the easiest and most affordable service

Owner

"A bit clunky, but a great price!"

What do you like best?

Zoho Sites is an affordable option for building and hosting my websites. Most of what I do is as a hobbiest, but I also use it for hosting my business website. Affordability is key for me.

What do you dislike?

There are quite a few configuration options buried in the "templates", so to fully customzie my site, I've had to do some digging through code that I'm not super familiar with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely play around with the free tier before making a switch. There isn't as much finesse in the interface, and it's not entirely intuitive (I say with my limited web design experience). Make sure it can do what you need.

I had been hosting and designing my website through Squarespace, but since my business is very small with limited clients, the amount I was paying didn't really make sense. I was already using Zoho for other services, so redesigning my site on their platform with the ability to better integrate things made a lot of sense.

Sales Marketing Manager
Consumer Electronics

"Powerful tools for your web presence"

What do you like best?

IMHO, Zoho Sites is the best solution to create company website and make it looks and work amazing. Great service with much tools which simple to use. Service provide liberty for all work team to be creative and flexible at work.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the service is slow and I can not understand the reason for this. In general, everything was fine and no critical problems were found.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great solution to use which include the best tools, ability to create beautiful blogs, ability to work with tons of images and much more. I recommend it to all who wants to make a company website.

We are working with big attention. We want to be sure that all our work on our site will make a much easy way of use for our clients. We like to see that our users can easily use all information which we provided on the website that created with Zoho Sites.

"USING ZOHO FOR EMAIL AND WEBSITE"

What do you like best?

Once you figure out how the website development software works, the software lets you make mistakes, changes, and add outside pictures, hyperlinks, and even paste previously written text then make changes without headaches I've had with other sites.

What do you dislike?

The knowledge base to get started is a little sketchy. Sometimes have to redo until you learn limitations or techniques that are different than use to. Also integration with email and other Zoho services took a little support help but once working, never dropped.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

use their free website builder trial to see if it works for you

Changes to outside hyperlinks can be changed easily without making changes to every page individually or changing the base link box. Also, text can changed without changing all the text in the text box.

Small Business Marketing Strategist
Internet

"Best alternative to using Google Docs"

What do you like best?

Free version allows you to invite others to collaborate with you on spreadsheets and other documents. I am in favor of any alternative to Google because Google has too much monopoly power and controls the majority of search traffic online. Over time, things that have always been fine get redefined as "black hat". Providing Google a history of everything you do means they can easily destroy your business if they decide tomorrow that something that was ok today isn't anymore.

I understand how difficult it is for solutions to compete with "free" so we go out of our way to support and promote any alternatives that are available.

What do you dislike?

The #1 thing that annoys me about using Zoho is how hard it is to invite collaborators. It would be nice if when we create a document using a template we could see the usual collaborators and easily invite them. Or it would be nice to have a way to save people in Zoho to choose from when creating a new Doc. Ideally, we could just check a box to include the people we want to have access. I often wonder if this is a feature of their paid versions, but have been unable to find out.

Instead, we have to have a list or open an older document and find their Zoho email addresses one by one. It also does not appear that you can paste your list in - you have to add people one at a time which gets tiring if you need to add more than a few.

I wish the free version would allow us to crowdsource information, but if it does we haven't figured out how to get that to work, yet. We want to create a list of the best blogs' RSS feeds so that serious bloggers, freelancers and writers could use them to share content for each other. This would be a valuable compilation which we would like to make publicly available on Zoho. I suppose we could get everyone to sign up for Zoho first and then invite them all one by one.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Find someone who knows how to use it well or take some training. Some of it is intuitive, but you cannot always tell how features work based on usage of similar solutions. Also, save at least one URL in your browser or elsewhere because it can be challenging to figure out how to get to your documents from your profile or elsewhere in Zoho.

We use Zoho and primarily their spreadsheets for collaborative influencer social media projects. We would use more of it if it were easier to get fast answers to how to better use it.

"Website builder with professional features and quality in minutes. "

What do you like best?

1. I liked the beautiful slideshows on page and multimedia support for images and videos.

2. Easy builder has very good tutorials so it enables anyone with very basic knowledge to build full fledged website instantly.

3. Very good SEO optimised pages. Will do your job easier at SEO level.

What do you dislike?

No complains. One suggestion is giving 301 redirects in free plan will improve user needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Knowledge about image sizes and website pattern will be helpful in SEO point of view.

1. Easy static sites on the go.

2. SEO Friendly sites are useful and saves pain of adding custom meta tags.

3. Very handy to use for demos and presentations.

Content Manager

"Make your website up!"

What do you like best?

With ZohoSite I like to start my working day. Where I can easily create my site with no worries and doubt. To use amazing tools are so easy. Perfect for my business.

What do you dislike?

In this software I like everything.Completely has all that I need.I don't have any doubt about Zoho Site.I know that everything will be don right.I do like it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Perfect software ever. Very easy tools for business, very easy to use, wonderful themes, insert images, videos and even more. So great to have it. I Recommend it.

Actually, it helps us to make our site great looking and be so useful for everyone.To get information which we need in the very fast way. That program suits almost everyone.

Education Specialist
Higher Education
(10,001+ employees)

"Zoho Sites one of the best starts for beginners"

What do you like best?

One of the best things about ZohoSites is their drag-and-drop builder. it easy to use. For few minutes you can make the initial layout of your site without any line of code. Web pages immediately have mobile optimized, and its work correctly.

What do you dislike?

All the same, it's just for starters and if you don't get it right in HTML and CSS. Also, they have not so good customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a simple, but not bad, sites builder ZohoSites if for you. It has interesting features and for start, you can try it.

I needed a simple website for a small company. ZohoSites perfectly coped with this task.

Owner

"Simple to use website builder & management system"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Zoho Sites is how simple it is to update content real-time. There's no delay when I add content and publish it.

What do you dislike?

There is a glitch when you attempt to copy and paste text, for example from a word processor. The formatting is not maintained so it takes extra time to reformat the content properly.

Zoho Sites made it easy to build and manage our website in-house.

Asistente contable

"Excellent application"

What do you like best?

It is one of the platforms that best adapts to the daily work in the office, facilitating the internal tasks of the company, being able to connect with other people from the same environment, under the same platform, besides being easy to use for those who did not know of this software, I would recommend it to my friends.

Es una de las plataformas que mejor se adapta al trabajo diario en la oficina, facilitando las tareas internas de la empresa, pudiendo conectarse con otras personas desde el mismo entorno, bajo la misma plataforma, ademas de ser fácil de usar para aquellos que no sabíamos de este software, lo recomendaria a mis amistades.

What do you dislike?

It costs a bit to adapt to the application, because those people who only handle the Spanish language then have difficulty adapting to the sections that are written in English.

Cuesta un poco adaptarse a la aplicación, porque las personas que solo manejan el idioma español tienen dificultades para adaptarse a las secciones que están escritas en inglés

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Place all the options in Spanish for those Spanish speaking countries

The ability to communicate within the same platform with co-workers without having to move to different offices because they have a chat. It is excellent, personally, my opinion is that it is very complete.

La capacidad de comunicarse dentro de la misma plataforma con compañeros de trabajo sin tener que mudarse a diferentes oficinas porque tienen un chat. Es excelente, personalmente, mi opinión es que es muy completa.

"Good templates to create websites"

What do you like best?

I like templates, they are well designed and allow you to create sample websites quickly. They are easy to fill content and add add-ons. The process to publish them is also very simple.

What do you dislike?

In some cases I would like to be able to change the size of the logo or heather in a simpler way. This part was only done by the source code and that was because I had to research on the Internet.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Test Zoho sites and you will realize how easy it is to create a website.

I can create sites to quickly display a draft.

Managing Partner
Internet

"Not quite ready for prime time, but new beta is promising"

What do you like best?

Beta - I moved to the new beta of the product and the designs and capabilities are vastly improved over the current live version.

Current Version - not much

What do you dislike?

Both current version and beta are still very limited in terms of layouts. Primarily, you can't change the top section of the site. The beta version has much better drag and drop capabilities, but it still is too limiting.

Page speed performance is horrible. I tested with a simple page as templated with no new sections and the scores from Google were really bad. I would not recommend until this and other issues are addressed.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Wait until they get this right. If you aren't worried about page speed or just want a brochure site, then go for it. It has potential, but not there yet.

If you have Zoho One, then the price is right because it is included. Otherwise I wouldn't use.

AN

"Zoho is great for business!"

What do you like best?

I like how integrated the systems are for basic business needs. From calendars, to mail, to bookkeeping. Zoho can make your business run more seamlessly and provides great tools to help your business function. It is easy to use and incorporates outside applications as well. The help support is extremely well done and I have always been able to resolve issues with the information provided.

What do you dislike?

The overall look of it, especially the mail app is pretty outdated. It could look a little more streamlined and current. It's just overall not super pleasing to the eye.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I think Zoho is an incredible to connect various business needs and handle them all from one place. It's well worth your time to research this great site and it would be a challenge to miss how great this product would be for your team.

We have been able to streamline our email for our conference. From giving personalized email addresses to our staff to handling issues with various attendees via email, Zoho has made things much easier and simple.

Principal Consultant

"Zoho Sites - ideal for Zoho CRM users"

What do you like best?

Easier to use than Wordpress, natively supports ecommerce and Zoho CRM forms, photo galleries, no need for plugins, you don't have to know HTML or CSS, ideal for the non-technical user who doesn't have thousands to spend on a professional web developer. You can self-maintain, update content and freshen it up easily. Sample various themes (all included) before you commit.

What do you dislike?

If I want to get real creative, I have to get into the CSS; for example, to spread my main image from edge to edge. I wish there were more themes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for free before you subscribe.

I absolutely needed to have my web form ("Contact Us") feed directly into my Zoho CRM Leads without intervention, get assigned to the right territory, follow-up automatically scheduled for the right rep, and a personalized thank-you sent to the visitor setting their expectations. Zoho Sites + Zoho CRM did all of this, simply.

Business Development Manager
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Now creating websites require no code developing experience"

What do you like best?

In the era of digital age, websites are the necessary component to connect with customers, prospects and the world outside your organisation.

Now you can design website in minutes with coding. Zoho sites have extensive list of features to develop an amazing website:

(1) Easy and reliable hosting with quick domain registration

(2) It provides dynamic content management and database is managed by Zoho creator database.

(3) It provides professional themes and allows customization also.

What do you dislike?

(1) For payment transactions through Zoho Sites, you have only Paypal for digital wallet categories. It is difficult for non-techie users to add other modes of online transactions like debit, credit etc.

(2) The website designed through Zoho sites is not well optimized for the mobile phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will have the full control of your website with simple drag and drop builder. And it will be even better and more professional than the website designed by a technical expertise.

For new vertical of our organisation, we have used Zoho sites to design its website. It has been very simple to design a new website and for a nascent stage business, it's the best and the cheapest solution.

pharmacien
Pharmaceuticals

"Easy and cheap website design"

What do you like best?

Modifiy your website with a word-like interface. Very easy to change and add new forms or pages to your website.

Very cheap.

You can still use a professional artist to design your website. But you are not dependent on a programmer to make modifications which can add cost significantly.

You can also use zoho for CRM, emails, manage hirings... check their website out.

What do you dislike?

I guess a few more features can be added, but none that I need or I can think of right now.

Had a bit of trouble setting up the site in the beginning (had to do some forwarding, DNS stuff). Took a few days to learn how to forward my site which is not hosted by zoho.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get an artist for a professional looking site. (basically get good graphics. Use your own pictures, graphics.

Have a website

Allows purchases (via paypal)

Rapidly change website

Cheap

Executive Director
Non-Profit Organization Management

"What a wonderful site builder for free with no string attached!"

What do you like best?

The Most Thing I love with Zoho site builder is their amazing Templates and free site builder with no advertisements even their econ is removed when your publishing your site so awesome.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike, everything is powerful just they way they meant it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

What i would like to say about recommendation is that am so certified with Zoho service if you are out there looking for such a wonderful service not just by saying but by doing, you will find out that Zoho keeps their words and their promises, so come and experience such amazing cheap service even a poor can afford just like poor me is also affording services with Zoho.

I was looking for ways how i can linked my non profit organisation to meet with donors and volunteers in small simple steps, but there was no where i could find such services only ZOHO is the answer for all what i need to run my non profit for free.

Regional Business Development Director

"The best website development tool I've ever used"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, flexibility, customer support effectiveness, frindliness.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the limited number of templates; however, due to its flexibility to desing, it's just a minor issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have been using Zoho Sites for a year already and it has helped me deliver the best solutions to my customers. Its ability to integrate with other Zoho apps and many other external applications, makes it easy to deliver exactly what I've designed. Another great feature is their customer support team: they are always ready and eager to go one step further and give more than one solution to any issue presented to them. I have eve received support on issues that were not even considered as "issues" by them! Which is great, because it feels like the will not release a "No" as an answer, until they've tried everything they can to help. I really trust Zoho Sites for my projects and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a trustable platform for website creation. also recommended for newbies who want to start an indepent web design business.

I'm constantly creating websites as part of my integrated marketing solutions service. Zoho Sites lets me connect with many other applications in an easy way, allowing to provide final solutions that cover most of the angles of the solution I had designed.

AM

"Zoho"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use each product they offer and how easy it is to integrate zoho books with the zoho CRM and projects board so the Administrative and Sales teams notes and efforts are synced and everyone can easily access information.

What do you dislike?

Its not necessarily zoho that I have any quarms with, its more how our company utilizes the Zoho books product. It is set up to where we have to create a sales order, then a retainer invoice and then convert those to an actual invoice. It causes too much duplication and many steps in the process. We also do not have purchase orders set up for vendors so it causes duplicated efforts between accounting and account managers to keep track if vendor invoicing and prices.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it. You will love it. Better than quickbooks and having multiple other programs to use.

Having the entire process standardized and in one portal for ease of access and management. Its a great system for any organization to try.

"Zoho Sites is Amazing."

What do you like best?

I have multiple sites built on Zoho Sites. The builder is very user friendly and they have several templates you can choose from.

What do you dislike?

They could make it more user friendly. And add more options for users to implement into their sites.

Nothing really wrong with Zoho Sites currently.

Administrative Assistant
Higher Education

"ZOHO for Business Email"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the fact that is has a fairly simple user interface.

What do you dislike?

Comparatively to Google, Zoho is a less superior choice. It's not as streamlined and doesn't work the best with mobile integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a great platform for simplicity, but NOT for mobile integration. At least as of the current time.

I work for a Graphic Design T-shirt company on the side. Typically Zoho is the host email communication site for the company I represent. We used it to transfer logos and images for printing directly onto the shirts.

Marketing Specialist
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Perfect way to organize all my clients."

What do you like best?

I enjoyed using this platform mostly for an organizational base with my clients. I have been able to keep information about contracts and deadlines. All my clients contact information is safe and easily accessible when I need it. I enjoy the fact that I am able to make daily entries about what I have done for my client on a particular day, like a diary log.

What do you dislike?

The task reminders and calendar could be more organized as it seems a little too maticulous and confusing for a beginner.

When managing all my clients social media sites, zoho keeps me on track as I am able to save all passwords and card info in one profile.

Zoho Sites Features

7.8
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.6*
* Website Builder Category
Do you work for Zoho Sites?

Zoho Sites Categories on G2