Webs

3.6

Webs helps you build your own website and hosts it in the cloud. You can include a personal or business blog and an online store. Webs can also help small businesses get listed in more than 100 online directories.

Work for Webs?

Learning about Webs?

Webs Reviews

Showing 12 Webs reviews
Webs review by Tessa S.
Tessa S.

"I love Webs"

What do you like best?

I made my first website from Webs and I love it. It is super easy to make a website. I have now learned how to write code to make a website, but if you do not know how to do that, Webs is perfect. It gives you pre-made layouts for guidance and makes the whole process so easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything about Webs. It is easy and simple. Although I wish they had more diverse templates, I would not complain about Webs. I have used it for 10 plus years and it looks virtually the same, so I could suggest that they update some of their designs and templates and made the website itself look a bit more updated. Other than that, I think they have done a great job and I would continue using them in the future if I needed to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would defintely tell someone to make the step and purchase this. Even if you use the free version, you will love the product of this work. It is easy enough to use for someone has absolutely no history making websites or any kind of web design and looks very professional.

I am able to quickly make a website in under 30 minutes. It gives you plenty of options and helps you save tons of time. Webs is great for quickly making a website for your business or personal use. The whole team was able to learn this very quickly to make their own sub-domains without much help at all. Everyone got a sub-domain at our company so that we could all have our own platform.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Webs
Webs review by Adam Lewis L.
Adam Lewis L.

"Webs Review"

What do you like best?

I have used Webs since high school, up until now as a multimedia businessperson. Webs offers a diverse array of options to make and host websites for any personal or business reasons. There are a variety of templates, designs, inputs to put in personal work, and other features to help make websites appear pleasing to the eye. Besides being one of the most well known organizations to help build online businesses, Webs is also very simple to use!

Many of my online friends also referred to me to use Webs as a platform for my personal projects. I would rate Webs within my top five favorite web platforms.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I can say that I dislike about Webs. I have used Webs for a variety of personal projects, and it has worked out fantastically for me.

If I could point out some criticism, it would be that the free plan is pretty limited as to what you can do if you do not wish to spend any money. Regardless, it's a nice platform for me to try some different graphical designs for my future business. Should things look up for my business, I will be looking into expanding storage and all that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue adding diverse functions that allow users to create unique websites.

There are few business problems that I am trying to solve with Webs (as I mainly use Webs for personal reasons). However, Webs gives me insight on how to build my own website, such as integrating html and coding (I am an amateur at computer stuff). If you're looking for something that will allow your business to run on a simple platform, Webs would be right up your alley.

What Website Builder solution do you use?

Webs review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Good for beginners..."

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface - you don't need to have programing knowladge to make a website. Costumer support, even sometimes slow, has all the knowladge and super helpfull all the time.

What do you dislike?

The fact that the designs are really outdated compared to the current "material" design standards. The website looks like it came out of 2010 not 2018. The design should be updated asap, as somethimes you want to make a quick design in a few days and you would like to have a good design "out of the box".

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use but... sometimes I wait a lot for a response from the customer support but they are really helpful to resolve every issue.

We made a quick website for a project we had with a client and we were on a tight budget. It was easier and we are still using the services with clients that need a quick solution for their promotions from time to time.

"Easy to use software"

What do you like best?

to carry out some vital business obligations like invoicing. What I like most is the way it is accessed in the cloud. For that reason, I am able to accomplish some vital tasks from anywhere there is stable internet connection. Additionally, is a user friend;y solution since it has a simple interface and slick design which makes it easy to work with. Last but not least, I like how integrates with some useful applications that we use in our organization.

What do you dislike?

what a learning curve. HUGE issue for me - a very basic function, recurring payments not supported. Seriously?? Also, not long after I signed up (2 business accounts) the price went up.

customer feedback is used to acquire and retain connected customers by closing the loop between business reputation and customer experience, it captures real-time customer feedback, ratings and sentiment across every channel

Webs review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Virtual Estimating"

What do you like best?

I did like some of the website templates you could choose from. There are many business modalities available for the most part

What do you dislike?

Was limited to templates for a construction website that offers virtual estimating, which i what my business plan evolves around.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Planning is critical to website development, ,ost templates only offer and simple delivery website, there

is still a lot more to be implemented beyond a simple template that requires additional skill sets. it is beneficial to research thoroughly ones competitors websites to pick up ideas on how to develop a complete website and delivery method to targeted consumers.

The difficulties are complex as in the delivery of marketing to the end user which are other construction related professional, all companies are faced with hiring a full time employee and my plan is to integrate the use of virtual estimating

Webs review by rahul b.
rahul b.

"My experience with webs"

What do you like best?

It has app store build in it which enables you to add some extra features and third party tools that is very attractive..and it allows user to build membership sites directly on their websites..

What do you dislike?

Webs has many bugs and can freeze any time.

Webs has limited amount of themes so if user is picky with design might not get full assistance.

In my web development,webs helped me a lot in trading with small business.

If has many unique features like membership sites directly on websites which makes me huge profit.

Webs review by Amit K.
Amit K.

"Developer"

What do you like best?

Drag and drop element to configure and design website very quickly, connected with Social media easily, easy to customize template and include your own ideas and configurable,

What do you dislike?

sometime performance issue to load websites when doing parallel users when putting more content, experiencing to open pop-ups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you need to save money and quick to build website, we recommend to use it.

Less price, easy to configure and quick build

Webs review by Administrator

"Fast website builder with must have features"

What do you like best?

Webs was one of our must go to websites when it came to e-commerce. It was easy to set up and already integrated into many templates which made selling online a lot easier and to maintain a store. Templates are nice and many ways to modify.

What do you dislike?

Not quite sure on which server hosting they are using, but some sites were loading quite slow but the support was able to fix it. But definitely can give a negative on your SEO.

Were looking to an online website builder that clients can use as well to make their own changes. Good company for simple website creations.

Webs review by Harvey N.
Harvey N.

"Good alternative"

What do you like best?

It is a good alternative for small group, paid membership website and a lot of small business, they let you a lot of things, the platform is user friendly and all those features are really great.

What do you dislike?

Dont like the marketplace, with all the addon, better saying dont like the pricing, I think that they are over priced..

Building a small business subscription

Webs review by User

"Easy to use but limited features"

What do you like best?

I loved that I was able to set up a site quickly with minimal knowledge.

What do you dislike?

After using it for a few months I realized I felt limited in my choices of hosting, design, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before using Webs make sure you consider all other options.

I was able to solve the need to produce content to reach my audience.

Webs review by User

"Clunky and then deleted"

What do you like best?

It was OK for WYSIWYG design, but was very clunky to use.

What do you dislike?

Pretty much everything. Nothing stood out when I had it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for another alternative.

I was using it for self promotion.

Webs review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Easy to work with , basically a step by step set up."

What do you like best?

The ease of use with the instructions, a walk through program.

What do you dislike?

Too many set up questions that seem to repeat itself.

Getting my business noticed with ease. More clientele has been generated.

Learning about Webs?

* We monitor all Webs reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.