Weblium Reviews & Product Details

What is Weblium?

Weblium is an AI-powered website builder that allows user to create a complete mobile-friendly site in 1 hour. Here are some reasons to love Weblium: - AI Design Supervisor adjusts your design automatically - 200+ ready-made blocks & templates - Design schemes are changed in one click - Fast website loading (90-100 in PageSpeed Insights) - Responsive to all devices - Backed up by humans Use promo code YINUS9J to get 10% off the annual Pro subscription to Weblium.

Weblium Screenshots

1-12 of 12 total Weblium reviews

Weblium Reviews

1-12 of 12 total Weblium reviews
Internet Marketing Manager

"A worthy alternative to Wix, Squarespace and Instapage at a very reasonable price"

What do you like best?

I loved the very idea behind the project. It managed to do what other website builders have always struggled with. What I mean is that although most web design tools consider themselves DIY products, they aren't user-friendly to the point where you can create a good-looking website wiithout any special skills. Weblium actually does that. And it has a bunch of killer features as well. Simple SEO settings, integrations, tag assignment, custom block design, to name a few.

What do you dislike?

I'd probably add a few more integrations, like Zapier or Mailchimp. Integrations with CRM popular CRM systems would also be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A really good product for those of you who don't want to spend a fortune on top-rated web design studios, while still getting a really good site.

"Weblium works great at:

- small company website

- landing pages for special offers

In both cases, the process is very simplified, which allows building a high-quality website with very little input."

Ad Summit Kyiv Conference Organizer

"Totally satisfied with the experience"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed how the design system helps you make the right choice when creating a website. For me the hardest part in web design has always been to select the matching colors, fonts, etc. It could take me hours to decide what will work best in the particular case. Weblium makes it much easier, as there are lots of design presets that you can choose without being afraid whether it will look ok. So you just choose the font collection and color scheme and it applies to the entire site. Love it!

What do you dislike?

I created a website based on Draftium prototype and I needed to transform the prototype into a website. To do that, I had to write to support. However, it would be easier if I could do that myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Works flawlessly. You simply arrange your ideas in the right order and the system will do the rest. Love beautiful color presets and font combinations.

Creating a simple business website.

Chief Marketing Manager
International Affairs

"Fast and convenient tool for landing pages"

What do you like best?

I've tried several different tools for landing page design but there's always been a problem with adaptation. However experienced you are, it takes some time to get used to a new interface. Surprisingly, it wasn't a case with Weblium. All the toolbars for editing appear when you need them so there's no need to learn how to use the tool. You just start working immediately. Plus, I really loved that you don't need to design different layouts for mobile devices as the system adapts your site automatically.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any particular issue. However, in some cases I'd love a bit more customization of website elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

A very handy tool for idea valdation and creating landing pages on the fly. If you have content, you can create a complete site in just 40 minutes. And the system prevents you from making silly mistakes, which is great as you don't want to get a hodgepodge of styles in the end.

I used Weblium to create promo pages for limited offers.

Partner Manager

"Everything I need in one package"

What do you like best?

Although website building is not my core responsibility, I sometimes used site builders to present ideas or demonstrate some results in a visual form, simiar to presentations. Weblium works great for that. I didn't have to spend a lot time learning how to use it - the interface is user-friendly. Besides, I love that I can use it for free, which is great for the work I do.

What do you dislike?

I had some questions as to where to find certain settings but the support team helped me figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Weblium will be a good choice if you want to create a web page fast and for free. Although it's a website builder, it can also be used as a tool for idea visalization and presentation.

Used it to present project ideas and work results in a visual form. In this case Weblium works as a free substitute of presentation tools.

Head of Marketing

"Finally found a worthy website builder "

What do you like best?

Although it seems that the web design niche is overloaded with different products, I couldn't find the one that would be convenient, easy to use and reasonably priced at the same time. Weblium managed to combine the three. The interface seems very intuitive and I enjoy how easily you could assign GTM events to buttons or SEO headings. Plus, websites take only a few seconds to publish.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to move elements in premade blocks, although I built my own custom blocks and it worked fine. A bigger choice of templates would also be lovely.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool both for novices in web design that are afraid to make silly mistakes and experienced people who value their time and don't want to spend an eternity building a site.

I used it to create a simple website and a few landing pages.

Marketing Manager

"Creating a website in 1 hour!"

What do you like best?

Insane! I used to spend days to create a proper website and now I managed to complete the same work in 1 hour. I guess my biggest thanks should go to the design system, which autmatically adjusts all colors and fonts to sustain the design. Seriously, I just chose another color and all the template fonts and backgrounds were colored to suit each other. Plus, I loved the SEO settings - very clear and understandable.

What do you dislike?

A bit more customization would be lovely. Some sort of a developer's mode where you can edit all block elements might do the trick

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're a fan of rapid website creation, that's the right tool for you. I have never imagined making a website in less than an hour, let alone a good-looking one.

Used Weblium to build a website for the upcoming product release.

BDM

"Excellent Way to Create a Attractive Website"

What do you like best?

It is easy available and with the help of it any user can create a website which will be easy to handle and has many features too. This website builder also has a fantastic feature of adding the design automatically. By making website through this website builder, website will be responsive to all the devices. It also provided the already made templates which helps in making website.

What do you dislike?

It shows some of the trafficking issue. Also, it is taking time to open from URL.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is the best way to build the website and it reduce the efforts and time of the team. No one need to learn the web technology to build a website. It will provide pre- made features in it like Templates and integartion with other devices too. One can set color , text as per choices.

It helps the our organization to satisfy the client and prepare the website as per their requirements. It also provide the marketing tools that also helps our organization in aiding in user (Marketing) efforts. It is fast so that our team finish the work within the time. With the help of it to make editing on sites makes it easier and our company fulfills the customer's need. Before prepare website for any client, this web builder also provide the free session to understand the process which is s much helpful for our team members.

Linkbuilder

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I'm not a rookie in website builders but this one grabbed my attention right after the launch on Producthunt. I admit it's really easy to create a website with Weblium. And finally you have to edit only one layout - it willadapt to other devices automatically.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found any major issues. I wish I could tweak more elements in the editor though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're willing to create a site completely yourself, that's the right tool for you. Believe me, it's uber-intuitive.

Used it to create a landing page.

"Fast and Easy Web Design"

What do you like best?

You get a team of web designers that help you and just about everything is customized.

What do you dislike?

It takes at least 72 hours to see. You just have to be patient.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Address all your concerns when given the prototype. It's easier to change then.

I have security, a personal manager, and unlimited storage on a website that fits my company's goal.

"Building websites faster, and simpler"

What do you like best?

I really like that Weblium has over 200 ready-made blocks and templates you can choose from. Design schemes can only be changed with a single click, which is great. I really feel like a boss and creator, not a rookie. The tool is definitely one of the best on a market

What do you dislike?

Weblium doesn't have an e-commerce module, which is a nuisance at times.

The 200 built and ready templates are speeding up my release cycles and providing my customers with wholesome and complete user experiences.

Health coach

"Great for building your first website"

What do you like best?

We really enjoyed using this platform for starting our first website to launch our brand and move from more than just social media

What do you dislike?

Was a little complicated and stressful to start but then explained it well!

Allowing more people to book with us and our company

Marketing Specialist

"Simple Website Builder"

What do you like best?

Wide range of templates to use for b2b businesses that are mobile friendly

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. Simple to use and able to customize so much

Our blog site