TimelineJS

Work for TimelineJS?

Learning about TimelineJS?

TimelineJS Reviews

Showing 2 TimelineJS reviews
TimelineJS review by Sarah N.
Sarah N.

"Storytelling through timelines made easy!"

What do you like best?

I love how I can easily add contents to my website through a timeline. It is very interactive and at the same time informative. The output is visually rich in features and I love how I can easily edit the layout.

What do you dislike?

I haven't encountered anything yet that makes me want to look for another solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very user friendly and helpful for non-technical users!

Web contents; Storytelling;

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TimelineJS
TimelineJS review by User

"Satisfied with this open-source tool"

What do you like best?

I like how easily I can create timelines that fit my needs. The timelines are also useful for chronological narratives.

What do you dislike?

It does not work well for stories that need to jump around in the timeline

this webtool allowed me to retrieve media from a variety of sources and create a timeline that is easy to read and manage.

What JavaScript Web Frameworks solution do you use?

Learning about TimelineJS?

* We monitor all TimelineJS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.