TelemetryTV Digital Signage

4.9

TelemetryTV is a cloud-based digital signage platform. Users have the ability to design, publish, and manage digital signage, dashboards, video playback, social app feeds, and advertisements all updating in real time with any number of displays. It works with consumer grade hardware like Google Chromeboxes, Windows and Intel NUCs.

Work for TelemetryTV Digital Signage?

Learning about TelemetryTV Digital Signage?

TelemetryTV Digital Signage Reviews

Ask TelemetryTV Digital Signage a Question
Showing 11 TelemetryTV Digital Signage reviews
TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Nick S.
Nick S.

"Excellent System For Info Displays!!!"

What do you like best?

TelemetryTV is one of the most cost-effective and user-friendly interfaces for getting digital signage in your business. I tried several other companies before I found them, and there were very complex processes of either needing to use their proprietary hardware, or paying super expensive fees when I'm just a small business with simple needs. I finally found TelemetryTV and was drawn by not only the low pricing, but also that it worked on my ChromeOS devices without complicated Enterprise licenses. And the user interface is super simple to get up and running quickly!

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike about the system! Sometimes there's a network hiccup with the InfoTV app that I use, where it won't be able to reach YouTube to play a video, but those issues have been resolved for the most part, and their support team is very quick to respond and troubleshoot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You really can't go wrong giving this system a try and see if it meets your needs - it's definitely one of the most user-friendly and full-featured systems out there, and you can use your own hardware with no licensing fees.

The obvious benefit is being able to display my logo, weather, and news on TV's around my business. But my favorite feature is the "overrides", where you can set something to display manually or on a recurring schedule. My business is rental based, where I have customers come in and rent my facility every day. So at the same time in the evening, it displays the cleaning checklist and other notes on all the monitors for my customers to reference.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about TelemetryTV Digital Signage
TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Jeremy S.
Jeremy S.

"Great well rounded application for digital signage and realtime dashboards"

What do you like best?

TelemetryTV is an easy to use display board system. It works with any device i would like as it has apps for windows and chrome OS. Everything is drag and drop and can display on the device displaying the boards in real time. I also like how you can schedule playlist to run at specific times on different devices. This helps get different information across when employees are on breaks vs when they are working.

What do you dislike?

I have used TelemetryTV for the last 3 years, The product has rapidly changed over this time and the user interface has changed substantially. However the product has gained more functionality because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it, once you start using it and get your first display up you can imagine what this product can do and more for your company.

Getting critical notifications and metrics to my users about whats happening in the company and to display employee training information. Other users in my company use it for other reasons.

What Digital Signage solution do you use?

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Ryan S.
Ryan S.

"Create professional digital signs easily."

What do you like best?

We love how easy it is to create professional looking boards for each building in our school district. The best part is being able to delegate access so other people can create and edit boards. Social media app integration is great. Chat support responsiveness has improved since we first started using the product.

What do you dislike?

As early adopters we experienced quite a few issues with stability and certain features not working as expected. Cut over to Version 2 boards was not simple, we had to manually recreate each board. There should've been a conversion tool. Also miss a few of the Version 1 features that haven't been developed yet for Version 2. Wish there was better communication about known issues/updates.

Ability to advertise school events and weekly schedules for each building.

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Derek F.
Derek F.

"Great Dashboard Solution"

What do you like best?

- Building dashboards is easy using TelemetryTV's intuitive board editor

- Metrics are easy to feed to dashboards using a REST API

- Dashboards can contain any combination of metrics in the form of guages, line charts, pie charts, bar charts, and other widgets

- Widgets look great and update in real time

- Dashboards can be combined into playlists and shown on multiple devices in any combination

- Dashboards, playlists, and display devices are all managed from a powerful web user interface

What do you dislike?

- There could be more widget types

- API documentation could be more complete

TelemetryTV's dashboards allow our systems operations and support teams to easily monitor the health of our production services in real time using highly visible performance metrics.

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Shawn S.
Shawn S.

"Better than pretty good!"

What do you like best?

Works with lots of devices, especially Chromebits and Chromboxes. The customer support is also one of the best I have encountered.

What do you dislike?

The provisioning is a it confusing. I have been using it for a few years now and still do not understand what it does what it does sometime. As a school district we have breaks for long periods of time (like Summer) and the devices are not connected so TelemetryTV thinks they are gone?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed.

Keeping our communities, student, parent and staff, informed of events and special announcements. One place to control all devices and content. Uniformity across our 19 buildings.

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Monica Lee Z.
Monica Lee Z.

"Technology Users Can Use Without Administrators-Great Product!"

What do you like best?

Service Team is Available via Chat Awesome! Easily configured, License online, Split Screen for different information in the panels; Trained Teachers how to set up and change his/her presentations They Love it Too! It allows for individual imagination to become reality and get information across in a number of ways which students find interesting. Public Relations Likes the product and helps to influence this into some of our other schools and touch points.

What do you dislike?

With education being closed during the summer I had to work with Service to get Licensing re-enabled and the devices back online. After doing such everything worked as well as it did when it was shut down in the spring. Initial upload of videos was tricky but once I understood how to then it was easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth investing in and using. There are so many ways to display information and by changing it up it keeps students, instructors and visitors interested in looking and watching it, or listening to presentations.

Correct Information is Available Immediately; Split Screen for Different Information; Change the use of a TV as a type of Interactive Media Board! Students Love Immediate Information & Changing Display and Instructors like knowing what the Weather Is; It has expanded out into a couple of other schools and as it becomes more widely noticed I hear more talk of other education centers and schools wanting more information about Telemetry TV.

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Ian B.
Ian B.

"Incredible flexibility and advanced multi system support"

What do you like best?

Telemetry has allowed us to be imaginative. With basically infinite possible input source data and media, and a tremendous diversity in display paths we have rapidly added display functionality that would and should take hundreds of man hours and scads of interstitial technologies.

What do you dislike?

Very difficult to answer this question...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because of the way it works, Telemetry ensures you are following best practises in sourcing and distributing data and media for display. This ensures reliable operations and scaling, and maximum overall simplicity.

Mixed media / promotional signage, live streaming, broadcast, real-time statistics, and time-sensitive information display.

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Administrator

"I would highly recommend this product."

What do you like best?

The user interface is intuitive, content is easy to upload, and playlist are comprehensive yet simple to design. One of the best features is its dayparting and overrides features. You can tell it to play or stop playing specific content anytime of the day or month.

What do you dislike?

TelemetryTV works on ChromeOS or Windows. I found the ChromeOS management layer by Google a little tricky use, but that has nothing to do with TelemetryTV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I’ve tried many Digital Signage Solutions and TelemetryTV is by far one of the more progressive apps out there on the market place. They seem to innovate and add features at a rapid pace. They have a 14 day trial and fantastic customer support, there is no risk in trying this platform, so try it.

We’re able to communicate offers better to our customers in our retail chains. Dynamic playlist allowed us to get timely and location based info to the right stores.

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Simplicity, reliability, and professional appearance "

What do you like best?

The overall product is structured in such a well thought out design that creating, displaying, and managing digital signage has become an afterthought and is no longer tedious.

What do you dislike?

I would like there to be more apps available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial run and you will see how easy and professional the product looks and functions.

The ability to have multiple people be able to manage the digital signage allows for redundancy and takes the burden off of a single person. It is so easy to manage, that many people can produce, distribute, manage, and monitor the signage whereas before it was all on one person's shoulders.

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Timothy G.
Timothy G.

"Fun, creative way to share news across campus"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is the ability to animate on these boards beyond just using static text and pictures. As we share exciting news about our students across campus people stop and excitedly wait for news to animate on.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I feel a little restrained in the elements of design (i.e. size and placement of certain text and image boxes)

It allows for a professional look and nice added touch when other people and groups visit our campus and we can personalize graphics for them

TelemetryTV Digital Signage review by Administrator

"Easy to use for the Non Technology Teacher. "

What do you like best?

I am not a technology teacher. However I am not lost when it comes to technology use. I am able to update boards and have our weekly message play in the lobby of our school with Interesting, colorful and informative boards that keep staff, students and families up to date on things happening in the building.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the clock is in military time. It's hard for our little ones to read. '

Recommendations to others considering the product

Play around with it. Its so much fun to use while learning the in's and out's of the program

Getting information out to the population of our school. It's so easy to use and keep updated

Learning about TelemetryTV Digital Signage?

* We monitor all TelemetryTV Digital Signage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.