TelemetryTV Digital Signage Reviews & Product Details

TelemetryTV Digital Signage Overview

What is TelemetryTV Digital Signage?

TelemetryTV is a powerful digital signage platform built for the modern communicator who needs to engage audiences, generate awareness, and give their teams and communities a voice.   TelemetryTV allows users to broadcast dynamic content easily by streaming video, images, social feeds, turnkey apps, and data-driven dashboards to all of your displays wherever they are.

TelemetryTV Digital Signage Details
Danish, German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese (Simplified)

TelemetryTV is a cloud-based digital signage platform. Users have the ability to design, publish, and manage digital signage, dashboards, video playback, social app feeds, and advertisements all updating in real time with any number of displays. It works with consumer grade hardware like Google Chromeboxes, Windows and Intel NUCs.

Cloud-Based & Built for Scale
Powerful Scheduling and Display Management
Device Health Monitoring and Status Notifications
Enterprise Roles & Permission Settings
Alerting & Screen Override System
Realtime Dashboards (Grafana Integration)
API / HTML SDK

@TelemetryTV

TelemetryTV Digital Signage Videos

TelemetryTV Digital Signage Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the TelemetryTV Digital Signage community
Have you used TelemetryTV Digital Signage before?

TelemetryTV Digital Signage Reviews

Showing 61 TelemetryTV Digital Signage reviews
Already have TelemetryTV Digital Signage?
What do you like best?

TelemetryTV is easy to use and effective. Telemetry has many different apps and media sources to allow you to create the content you want. I can update current screens and add new screens in a timely manner. Canva has been a great asset in creating posters, menus and calendars to display through TelemetryTV. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are using the free version so we do not have the ability to use all the features. As a school we post on social media often. We find value in linking our social media to our display for our students and visitors to view. TelemetryTV's only option for social media linking is Twitter, which is our most underused social media platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest benefit to using TelemetryTV Signage is our ability to display important reminders or announcements to our students in an effective way. We are able to display our weekly menus for easy viewing for our students and staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TelemetryTV has an extremely robust set of tools to create some of the best digital signage I have seen. Tools and apps in the user interface are straight forward and intuitive and can be easily learned. The advanced features are solid and with them, we are able to create innovative playlists and media for the viewers of our signage networks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I have found to date. For features that we were looking to implement, the team guided us to them or helped us by getting them on their feature roadmap. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Excellent team that is not only easy to work with, but also innovative and always thinking ahead for us. The product is rock solid and one of the best platforms on the marketplace that we have found in the 15 years that we have been in the digital signage business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are growing a large scale digital signage network in thousands of locations, with many locations that have different content requirements. TelemtryTV is a robust platform that we have found is highly scalable and has some very unique, industry-leading tools. We have benefited from the platform-tools and apps that have solved several of our business challenges. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IT Manager
What do you like best?

I like the user interface. It allows you to start right away. And after some time you will discover even more advanced features. We already had 40 smart tv's (Android) located at our dealers showrooms worldwide showing pictures from a USB stick. But after installing TelemetryTV we now can show our latest products. And with a more personalized playlist. During the implementation we always had good support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of. It does what it is says. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now now can show our latest pictures and movies of our products at dealers showrooms worldwide in no time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UG
What do you like best?

We like the ability to display playlists on employee's computers during this period where we're all working from home. The apps make it easy to display announcements, new employees, news, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't as many news apps for Ireland, but we've been able to find our own RSS feeds online and use those. It would be nice to have a few other pre-loaded options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our whole team is working from home and this has allowed us to display announcements and other information in a way that is more engaging. We can even apply alert sounds to new messages so that each employee receives a notification when an important message pops up. This has allowed us to spread information to remote employees. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TelemetryTV makes it easy to set up and deploy digital signage across our campus. Thanks to TelemetryTV my team and co-workers have been able to spread important transportation information and news while providing welcoming signage. The customer service is quick to respond and the various forums provide helpful information. Plus the development team listens to user suggestions and provides regular updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the updates provided detailed informatio on what was updated or removed. Currently, the updates only alert users of the availability of an update but provide no other information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TelemetryTV allows my team to send valuable imformation quickly and allows admins, across campus, the opportunity to update their signage quickly and effectivly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

The customer service is above and beyond my expectations as they were extremely helpful and answered all my questions. As we work with a number of sites, stocks, TV, etc. we are able to access everything we need at once from multiple computers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. It took me awhile to understand the software, but once I worked with customer service, we are up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I like having an extra screen up in my office with real time stock information and dashboards so i can monitor them throught the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

Easy to use, clear and informative instructions and the people are always there to help. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Trying to create a proper landscape design and trying to create my own formats Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Advertising companies products and services . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales Engineering and Operations
What do you like best?

Top tier support.

Flexible and easy to use.

Fully cloud based.

Works on a wide variety of platforms.

Constant updates and enhancements. The product has dramatically improved over the past 14 months of use and it was great to begin with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints about this product. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a digital signage platform. Even when I find something that doesn't work quite the way I'd prefer, it seems to get addressed by the next update. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Reach out to support when needed, they are incredibly useful. Spend a little more on devices, it's worth the investment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Flexibility, integration and cost are the three biggest problems facing the partners I work with.

They each have unique ideas and needs. The ability to customize each slide, playlist and app to each user is excellent

Integration is huge for because it save so much time. One of the key features I've uncovered is the Google Integration. You can setup a user with an integrated Google Slide deck, that you don't want to actually be inside of Telemetry. That user can now customize and influence their playlist with having to learn a new product. This is a huge benefit.

Cost, especially when it comes to hardware. A lot of the platforms out there require you to buy locked hardware that only works for that specific platform. TelemetryTV throws the doors wide open and allows us the boon of choice. They are open and honest about what will provide the best cost to benefit ratio and let you choose from there. To top it all off, even the high end choices are inexpensive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A very user-friendly front. It's very easy to show someone how to use it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able for paying by banck account my monthly subscription. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to th team. They will always be happy to solve your questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our clinic looks like being on XXV century now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

allows me to have my stock and financial news apps open on my tablets in our home office. It is very customizable and easy to work with. Would recommend this for anyone in the financial industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like the stocks app but i wish I could use my company background. I see the ability to use logo overlays but it would be nice to use a full background. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This allows me to have a real-time view of stocks and financial news throughout the day while keeping everything organized on my tablet. I work with my father in my office who occasionally works remote, this app allows us to keep an eye on the same information when we are not together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AG
What do you like best?

Telemetry is very easy to use and has a lot of options for content creation. It's been a great way for us to share information with our customers and keep them well informed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything specific that I don't like about this product. We've had our technical difficulties at times, but that comes with the learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This product has helped us get information to our customers in a quick and efficient way. It has also helped us cut back on our printing costs for posters as we can now just post our materials on Telemetry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The ability to create video playlists that loop automatically and the suite of options that come with the playlist feature. Being able to set dates / times when certain videos are shown is really helpful. Especially when it comes to our announcement videos for competitions. These can be set to be removed from the playlist once they reach the competition close date, which is incredibly useful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It took some time to come to grips with the UI initially, but once you've worked it out it is quite intuitive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use TelemetryTV to automate our in-store above point of sale screen-walls. These display: offers, competitions, product highlights and more.

It allows us to have a clear message to our customers, which we can update seamlessly from HQ without having to use up the time of our in-store staff, so they can be free to provide better customer service and experiences. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System Administrator
What do you like best?

Telemetry TV is very easy to use and easy to administer. The tutorials were very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all now. We had a few hiccups initially but support helped us correct them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have 1 TV in our break room that we are using it with to show HR info. Employees have commented on how helpful it has been. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

TelemetryTV is extremely easy to use. It's simple to display company info and branded content on a screen in our office and straightforward enough for even untech savvy staff to create content and keep our employees aligned. We love the app library which allows us to display a calendar and YouTube videos of our upcoming projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much we dislike. Only wish is that we could display Instagram content, but Telemetry mentioned that is due to a change made by Instagram. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out they have a free option and lots of training videos! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We wanted an easy way to display and update branded information consistently across multiple buildings and this suits that purpose extremely well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Operations Coordinatior
What do you like best?

After days of researching digital signage software companies. I choose Telemetry. The reasons I chose them were they were not the most expensive, they had excellent customer service and the overall adaptability of other players that can be used. The Software takes some time to understand. I am still in the testing stages but I got my hardware today and was easy able to set it up. The customer service had been responsive to all my questions. There are many options to choose form, but I am happy i am using TelemetryTV Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

learning the software. They have great videos to start but I fell like there should be more in depth training videos and one on one account management and check in's. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everyone can see the menu and we can change it easily Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

The TTV interface is simple and user friendly. Being able to organize media inside of folders and link them to specific media zones is effective when scheduling content. They allow third-party integration with content apps like Canva and also have access to a variety of different stock images and videos which makes creating content for your specific media zone inside of TTV efficient. They also have an open-source environment so developing on top of their system is seamless and they're documentation is all up-to-date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They were lacking some simple, yet, key features that we needed for our network when we first started our business relationship together, but they quickly developed for us! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TTV has a great framework to be able to develop on top of to solve any digital signage problems we have come across during our partnership with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Photographer
What do you like best?

I really like this software as it's easy to deploy, administer and use. It's packed with features and very affordable compared to others that we looked at. Their support team are top-notch and you're not going to have to wait for ages for a response from them. We have seen no issues relating to stability issues either. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's not much I don't like, although I'd love to see them release a mobile app or slightly more responsive mobile site to allow for easier administration on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for an easy to use product packed with features that come with first-class support, I'd recommend giving Telemetry TV a try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Such a great way to keep our teams updated and informed without a huge investment. Previously we had relied on uploading and managing content manually. Telemetry TV allows us to update content on the fly and adapt to the changing times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AO
What do you like best?

I love how easy it was to utilize the program and create a slideshow that showed all of the things that our employees wanted and needed to see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish that a weather channel app was available to see weather events that are happening around the country as well as local. I also was hoping that the news channel apps were better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely use the product if you have an office where you want to get out important information on a bulletin board. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using the TelemetryTV for important reminders for the employees as well as any corporate updates they need to know about. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The software is so easy to use, anyone in our team with any level of technical ability is able to quickly add slides and post them to the system. It's great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I can't think of anything that I dislike about the system. It's ticked all of our boxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a product that has a low barrier to entry, and ease of use at an all time high - then this is the product for you. Couldn't recommend it more, we love it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're now able to quickly share messages with our entire team; We use the system for reminders which is very handy; We use the system to further share in the culture that we've created in our business; We share sales wins; fun stuff; important learning messages; process changes - it's just great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to manage digital signage and users from a single platform across multiple sites that Telemetry offers is key to providing the real-time distribution of information that is expected by consumers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

System updates happen frequently, which is a good thing because the updates provide a better environment for user experiences, but often causes frustration among users because the "look" and "feel" of the features changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Telemetry gives us the ability to manage all of our digital signage devices and users from a single platform that is accessible at any time from anywhere which increases our productivity by reducing our travel between sites to make necessary changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

TelemtryTV is the BEST and easiest digital signage app I have ever used. I've evaluated many different digital signage apps and most all had huge issues with usability. Telemetry has a great interface for creating, and managing content, playlists and device. Templates help you to build something easily and quick. I love the various apps you can embed within each digital sign which gives me so much flexibility and ability to show many types of content. Telemetry's support is awesome. They are super responsive and make sure all questions are answered as quick as possible. They also provide a great roadmap of their future plans, both short and long term. I am so glad I found TelemetryTV!! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. This has all the features you could want in an easy to use app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try their demo and you'll see how easy it is to use and all the capabilities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

digital signage for our guests with up to date and dynamic content Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Network Manager
What do you like best?

Telemetry TV is very simple to setup, easy to administrate and allows you to deploy rich content to your screens in no time. I really like being able to see snapshots of what my screens are doing in real-time, overrides, the multitude of app integrations and most of all the instantaneous screen updates when a playlist is updated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I love this product but Telemetry please create an Admin app for turning on over rides and making changes on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give TelemetryTV a try for a solution that is a pleasure to administrate. :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing a large amount of screens in an educational environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love how easy the software is to navigate and make eye-popping graphics that get the user's attention. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would list supported devices so I could easily get it up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot, its free to try. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am replacing an old fashioned message board that no one pays attention to. After getting the TV display up, everyone notices the messages posted and I have been receiving good feedback. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

Very Easy to Use! Lots of Options to enhance our daily communications. Being in an Elementary/Middle School situation, the kids love the visual impact as they pass by each day.

Being integrated with so many applications is wonderful! Keeping it fresh and fun is easy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm a new user and have no dislikes yet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting attention focused on the information we want to distribute. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.