TaxRates.io Reviews & Product Details

TaxRates.io Overview

What is TaxRates.io?

Taxrates.io delivers US Sales tax, VAT and GST rates directly to you through intelligent automation.

TaxRates.io Details

TaxRates.io
2017
Dublin, Dublin

TaxRates.io Reviews

Showing 14 TaxRates.io reviews
Already have TaxRates.io?
Junior Growth Marketer
What do you like best?

The integration with our internal systems was pretty easy and took literally just few minutes and clicks. We appreciate the pretty fair pricing for the solution, it makes it available to businesses of all sizes. Overally TaxRates made our internal processes much simpler thanks to its powerful API that tracks and calculates the different VAT rates across the countries - not just regionally, but globally. The free 30-day free trial was also great part of our experience as it allowed us to fully test the solution.

The initial setup of our account - selection of products we want to track the VAT and the countries was easy, however, we wish there was an option to select more countries with just one click. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

You have to select the countries click-by-click. You can either select all countries from the specific region (such as Europe or Asia...) or select the country one-by-one. We wish there was an option to drag-and-select them, which would save us many clicks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Calculation of tax rates in different countries / regions can be time-consuming task. TaxRates makes it easy, so if you are looking to save your time and invest it into other important business activities this solution has got you covered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do not have to worry about the manual calculation of VAT / tax rates. The solution saves us a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Human Resources Assistant
What do you like best?

I feel more confidential with this tool because it provides me actual rates of global VAT and in the future make sense for us to know US tax rate for specific states, as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I´m a beginner and discovering all the features of this tool. Probably more public information about this tool can help me to use all features and functions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For the preparation of our internal reports, I can use actual rates of global VAT and calculate specific taxes for each country. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical Support Specialist
What do you like best?

The integration with system was really easy and took just few minutes to roll. I also like the free trial period to test the solution and integration properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would rather use drag and drop otion, istead of the clicking each specific country. It will simply improve the whole process and and provide the service with the even faster setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We do not have to worry any longer about the calculation of VAT manually. The solution saves me personally a lot of time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

With using taxrates, we can finally focus on other things than manually checking for local rates. It has been a great help and I can totally recommend it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The setup could be easier. You have to involve your tech team because rates are loaded with API. Native integration with our accounting/ecommerce software would be nice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely recommend to anyone who's looking to streamline their work & make their live easier! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are automizing tax filing and loading of local tax rates in various countries and states. Before using taxrates, we had to check manually - now everything is loaded seamlessly and up to date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Operations Specialist
What do you like best?

In my operations role working with latest tax rates and sales taxes in each country and state had been a nightmare. Then our tech department implemented TaxRates and tax filing became a breeze. I can 100% rely on accuracy and most up to date information. No more manual checking. Very happy overall! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing negative so far. We've been working with the tool for almost 6 months Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I 100% recommend TaxRates. If you're facing issues with loading accurate tax rates, definitely consider it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tax filing, sales tax and vat rate loading into filing system and spreadsheets. The biggest benefit is accuracy, reliability and time saving. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Account Executive
What do you like best?

TaxRates automatically calculating Sales Tax to the CMS/eCommerce platform and also inform about the tax rate changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I´m quite a new user and have many questions which sometimes are not replied to immediately. That's sometimes stucks me on the issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Plan plenty of time to get setup if you are doing the implementation solo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Monitoring tax rate changes. Smoothly integration with my database and current e-commerce platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Copywriter
What do you like best?

We’ve started using taxrates for european vat taxes only but later on onboarded us sales tax and gst rates as well. It has been a significant helper by automating repetitive tasks. The error occurrence has gone done as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Taxrates is still an earlystage product so there is some finetuning needed, however, it’s going in the right direction Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The experience with taxrates has been positive, we have implemented the solution in one of our other portfolio companies as well and we are planning one more deployment for the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development
What do you like best?

The integration of this tool is very simple and quick. This tool helped me to rate the US tax and global VAT. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would like to mention is to add a little bit more information on their website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend creating more content for the potential customers of TaxRates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Rating the Tax and VAT value for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I don’t have to worry about different tax rates anymore. The integration with my e-commerce business via API was simple and pretty quick. The price of the software is also fair. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing specific I dislike about TaxRates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting up to date different sales tax rates for multiple countries. TaxRates automatized our order process that means less work on our accountants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Success Manager
What do you like best?

The ease of use of the software and how intuitive it is! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe an introductory video would be great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This is by far the easiest way to integrate with my e-commerce store to calculate specific taxes for each country that orders our products. Could not be happier about and them and kudos on their support! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Representative
What do you like best?

Taxrates tell me which states I need to collect sales tax / gst in and how much to collect. It's a tool I can 100% rely on, saving us a lot of time and support is excellent as well so it's easy to start using the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Overall it's a great tool, nothing really bothers me but there are a few state-specific features that need to be added. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The best is that I do not need to worry anymore about manual computing of Tax rates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Collecting local and state sales taxes with taxrates.io is so much easier. Before implementing taxrates, we had to check every state tax separately. Now, it's all automated via API. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't found any issues with taxrates. Still exploring the solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are super satisfied with the tool and can recommend to everyone who is looking to automate their tax filing system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

API is simple and user friendly. Automated VAT rates and change notifications are saving lot of time. Very satisfied with TaxRates.io Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Price could be scaled for smaller businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

benefits - change rate notification Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Strategist
What do you like best?

API sollution is very sophisticated and simple. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since today, I did not come across any negatives. Thumb up! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Automation helps me to order all sales tax rates across different countries. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for TaxRates.io?

TaxRates.io Categories on G2