Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition

Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition combines best-of-breed products to secure your endpoint and email infrastructure. It delivers protection against complex malware, data loss, and spam threats along with industry-leading messaging protection.

Work for Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition?

Learning about Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition?

Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition Reviews

Showing 4 Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition reviews
Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Very good and stable protection for your computer(s)!"

What do you like best?

I used this antivirus program for a few years when I was working with a specific company, and I really have to say that I loved it. We had about 25 computers we were monitoring and this was perfect for all of them, it kept data safe, we never had one virus get through, and we could have control of all the computers easily and it also installed VERY easily and was easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

There really wasn't anything I disliked about it or would change, I thought it was very easy to use and maintain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend this program based on my personal experience with it. I was a manager for a short time and because we communicated solely using emails, protecting all of that was so important and Symantec worked for us. And it's very inexpensive compared to some other programs for a lot of users!

We needed to keep some very important data safe, so having the right protection was of the utmost importance for the company. It wasn't huge, but it was very important - and this was the software they had chosen after going through a few snafus with a competing program. After installing this one on the computers, we never had one moment of trouble keeping it up to date, we never had any viruses or spyware or anything like that, and we knew our stuff was really safe.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition
Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition review by Raymond John I.
Raymond John I.

" Simple Amazing Protection"

What do you like best?

It protected information, we never had one infection get past, and we could have control of the considerable number of PCs effectively and it additionally introduced VERY effectively and was anything but difficult to explore. I like that it is compelling and simple to utilize.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any problem with this software. Otherwise I will recommend this to all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest this program recommended to all .securing the majority of that was so vital and Symantec worked for us. What's more, it's exceptionally modest contrasted cheaper with some different program.

It secures all possible harm that can bring to our PC,

What Endpoint Management solution do you use?

Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition review by Tyler G.
Tyler G.

"Excellent Low resource solution"

What do you like best?

The SEP suite does not have a large impact on resources and mostly runs quietly in the background without interfering with everyday work.

What do you dislike?

The required reboot reminders are the majority of the interaction I have as a user with this product. I do wish they had additional options to postpone, or the ability to set it to restart overnight.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a low impact, effective method of doing threat scanning.

Security threat monitor and threat scanning.

Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Symantec Protection Suite"

What do you like best?

I like that it is effective and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints about Symantec, the email function was great.

My main use was the secure email, which was great at filtering out SPAM and unauthorized email

There are not enough reviews of Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

LogMeIn Central Logo
LogMeIn Central
Helping people and businesses access their digital lives from virtually anywhere, on any device.
Sophos Intercept X: Next-Gen Endpoint Logo
Sophos Intercept X: Next-Gen Endpoint
3.9
Complete security that includes encryption, web filtering and patch assessment
Kaspersky Endpoint Security Logo
Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business offers a tightly integrated combination of superior security technologies and far-reaching systems management capabilities, which can all be controlled via a single management console.
Panda Security Logo
Panda Security
Panda Endpoint Protection provides centralized protection for all of your Windows, Mac and Linux workstations, including laptops, smartphones and the leading virtualization systems.
Absolute Logo
Absolute
Absolute provides a single platform to manage and secure any endpoint, ensure continuous compliance and automate asset intelligence. Powered by patented Persistence technology, Absolute’s endpoint visibility and control solution is embedded in the firmware of most major device manufacturers to ensure tamper-proof resilience, reduce devices or data drifting out of your control, and minimize security risks.
IBM BigFix Logo
IBM BigFix
Lack of visibility and control makes you vulnerable to security breaches and financial loss. The question is no longer if you'll be breached but when. IBM BigFix lets you find, fix, and secure endpoints. Fast.
Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client Logo
Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client
AnyConnect simplifies secure endpoint access and provides the security necessary to help keep your organization safe and protected.
Trend Micro Endpoint Security Logo
Trend Micro Endpoint Security
4.0
Trend Micro Endpoint Security provides immediate protection for enterprise endpoints lowering infections by instantly securing end-points from sophisticated cybercriminal attacks
Lookout Logo
Lookout
Lookout is a mobile app that fights cybercriminals by predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm.
Cb Protection Logo
Cb Protection
Cb Protection is a next-generation endpoint threat prevention solution to deliver a portfolio of protection policies, real-time visibility across environments, and comprehensive compliance rule sets in a single platform.

Learning about Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition?

* We monitor all Symantec Protection Suite Enterprise Edition reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.