SkipTheDishes Reviews & Product Details

SkipTheDishes Overview

What is SkipTheDishes?

Gives you access to a variety of local restaurants. It's easy to order delivery to your location with the tap of a finger.

SkipTheDishes Details

SkipTheDishes
@SkipTheDishes
Answer a few questions to help the SkipTheDishes community
Have you used SkipTheDishes before?

SkipTheDishes Reviews

Showing 5 SkipTheDishes reviews
Already have SkipTheDishes?
What do you like best?

It's easy to get in my city, and country (Canada). The rates are technically the lowest compared to the other food delivery options. It's well-known, so it gets lots of traffic.

-They let you use your own tablet, (though there is a rental option).

-The restaurant-side app can be downloaded yourself through the app store.

-Brand visibility

-Offers promotions Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer service treats us like trash, and makes me feel like they are the business, the customers are THEIR customers, and I'm just a random small supplier. You can't edit anything yourself, and the support is slow. They penalize you for every little thing, just to appease the customers (when sometimes it's not even your fault). It's really easy for scammers to get "free food".

-You are nothing

-Nickel and Dime you for everything

-It's always your fault

-Customers can screw you over easily

-Lack of notifications

-Support team cares more about their reputation/relationship with the paying customers than their reputation/relationship with you Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You don't have a choice. They're a big player in the market, but if given equal opportunities for everyone else (AKA only one global food app that has all of these...) then I would not choose Skip. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easier to push the burdens of delivery to Skip, but it's really annoying when you need to change your menus.

-Delivery Service

-Online Portal/ecommerce/security

-Promotions

-Pickup

-Brand Presence

-Customer options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Not only do I order food from skip the dishes but I also use their courier app to work for them. I love how accessible they make ordering food and how easy it is. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the time the restaurants do not update their menu on the app, so I have had times where I order and item but later get a call telling me that item is unavailable. I also don't like how they don't always indicate whether a food item is vegan, gluten-free, vegetarian, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you don't feel like driving, going out or picking up food, Skip is very convenient. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, I've had nothing but good experiences. I do believe the support could be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

-When I don't pack a lunch I always have the options of ordering through skip.

-Lots of choices.

-Don't have to drive or pick up food. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP of Branding and Marketing
What do you like best?

Skip the dishes is a huge time saver especially when you're pressed on time. Right before the lunch hour, I'll order for me and some colleagues and as lunch starts, it's here for us to eat. We don't have to spend time in lunch hour traffic or waiting in long lines. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more restaurant options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific with your order to ensure accuracy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We save lots of time by using skip the dishes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GH
What do you like best?

Being able to order from restaurants that don't usually deliver. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One time they were unable to find a driver and we weren't notified in advance to give us the option to cancel. It was only after the delivery time kept growing that I finally contacted them.

Another time, I couldn't find a restaurant that I knew was on the list. When I asked, I was told it's because they aren't in my delivery area. It's 7 minutes from our house! Rather than look into it, they gave me pat answer. I went through the restaurant site to find them and sure enough, they did deliver. The person from Skip the Dishes obviously couldn't be bothered to look into it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Ordering from businesses that don't offer delivery. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GI
What do you like best?

It offers the best services at anytime during the day or night and is real quick and best part is that we can place the customised order and get it delivered from the preferrered restaurants. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the restaurants take too long to prepare the order and sometimes its the delivery person that might take extra time, in cases when the order is not delivered on time it is very hard to figure out which one of them has actually messed up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

SKIPTHEDISHES is the best online food delivery service offered so far. It is available anytime and the orders can be customised and it is delivered at your doorsteps. It is one of the best app to try out various food options available across the city. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My company organises various events ; like team lunch, montly meet ups , career events and many more. We usually use skipthedishes service/app to place our customised order and it is delivered to our door steps. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.